• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One last chance!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Re-posting on new page:

I know the t-shirt profit margin wouldn't be as high, but a goal of ~120 shirts would still go a LONG way towards helping Armada get to EVO. I just don't think you should have to bear the entire weight of the cause on your shoulders with this fundraiser, Shawn. You're risking a hell of a lot by setting the goal at 160 shirts. Better to reach a 120-shirt goal and provide Armada with 70% of his required money than fail to reach a 160-shirt goal and provide Armada with 0% of his required money.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Q: If the shirts fund Armada's trip, and Armada wins Evo and pays back his benefactors after subtracting his expenses and missed income, where does the money related to the shirts ultimately end up?

I just ordered one btw

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys seriously trying to get this guy 2.6 grand who randomly "quit" at the top of his game despite the feelings of the community?

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
http://teespring.com/armada
So apparently you can buy a shirt as a sort of donation now.
The thing is I donated 25 dollars the first day... so I'm wondering if there's some way I can still get a shirt if the goal is reached. (Because it looks pretty fantastic.) I guess it's not a big deal but I feel kind of cheated.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anybody cares about a random obnoxious European hmw wannabe commentator coming here tbh
It'd be pretty funny if armada lost to an american in gfs with haggar and an american commentator on mic.
Especially prog.
I can see it now: last stock each, game 5 of gfs, armada edgeguarding mango with a stitch face, mango air dodges back onstage and grabs the turnip in midair and throws it back.
As the room explodes in cheering, prog turns to haggar and asks, rhetorically:
Is this what you wanted from apex? :nifty:

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
there's a hoodie option, can someone provide pics of that?
because I really want this **** in hoodie form

Revven

FrankerZ
Hoodie option? Okay, if it looks good, you might have me sold. You will have officially claimed $45 of my money this month LOL.

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
From the other thread:​
http://teespring.com/armada
So apparently you can buy a shirt as a sort of donation now.
The thing is I donated 25 dollars the first day... so I'm wondering if there's some way I can still get a shirt if the goal is reached. (Because it looks pretty fantastic.) I guess it's not a big deal but I feel kind of cheated.​

Armada

Smash Lord
From the other thread:​
So apparently you can buy a shirt as a sort of donation now.​
The thing is I donated 25 dollars the first day... so I'm wondering if there's some way I can still get a shirt if the goal is reached. (Because it looks pretty fantastic.) I guess it's not a big deal but I feel kind of cheated.​
If you want me too I could talk to Aniolas and he could give you your money back and you can order a shirt instead!
If you or anyone else feels like that is a better option send me a PM right away and I will take care of it =)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Just me, but it rubs me the wrong way, as if Armada's taking advantage of the community's good will.

If you're going to retire, retire. You drew a boundary. Be man enough to live up to the boundary you set. Being wishy-washy is an unattractive trait imo.
To be fair, Mango has been taking advantage of the community for like 4 years. Proactively. And they love it. If Armada came out and said he was coming back as a Young Link main because he was bored with how much everyone sucked, the community would probably give him enough for not only him and Android but fund the rest of his family at an all inclusive resort in Orlando following EVO with transportation accommodations included.

They like doing this.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
For anyone who missed it, there is a 20 shirt leeway now. If we make it to at least 140, I will cover the difference.

But what will you do with ALL THOSE SHIRTS???................................................

Better order them small for Armada's school kids of course ;)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I bought a T-shirt but now that I saw the hoodie I changed my mind and want a hoodie. Who do I contact to change my order?

nvm: canceled and opened a new order

GoodleShoes

Smash Apprentice
If you want me too I could talk to Aniolas and he could give you your money back and you can order a shirt instead!
If you or anyone else feels like that is a better option send me a PM right away and I will take care of it =)
I would very much appreciate that. If that is too much trouble though, I could wait a few days and if it looks like the goal will be reached and I could part with another 25 to buy the shirt. It's definitely worth it. Also thanks for being so understanding and responding personally. I'm really looking forward to seeing you play! Being a Peach main, I can't help but be excited! Good luck to your brother too!

Armada

Smash Lord
I would very much appreciate that. If that is too much trouble though, I could wait a few days and if it looks like the goal will be reached and I could part with another 25 to buy the shirt. It's definitely worth it. Also thanks for being so understanding and responding personally. I'm really looking forward to seeing you play! Being a Peach main, I can't help but be excited! Good luck to your brother too!
It's not to much of a trouble =)
Sended you a PM so make sure to respond to that and we will fix it as fast as we can!

Thanks a lot. Working hard for all of you guys now =D

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
His palms are sweaty, PAL johns and hat are ready
He's out of retirement already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to throw bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down (about retiring),
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, controller johns won't come out
He's choking now, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, Puff's in losers, wow!
moms spaghetti should instead be
Mangos Fox is ready

Bones0

Smash Legend
Is there a definite release date for Armada's feature film, "Peaches of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Stitch"? That could raise some serious cash.

Armada

Smash Lord
HAHA

Yeah that movie would be something special to see.
Next project incoming =D

Top Bottom