• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One last chance!

Armada

Smash Lord
Every fighter have one more round to go. This also includes me for this one and only time. Prog tried, as tons of others, to convince me to enter EVO and I can say that the results is what I hope you all guys will like.

The thing that convinced me to go if this works out is that Android also need a donation for the ticket. This maybe sounds like a lot to ask for and then so be it. It's up to the community if they want to see this happen. I will go to EVO, and enter Melee, if we can get enough of donations for both me and Android to get there.

Im doing this because I wanna give Android this opportunity and if the community can give Android this then I promise to start training super hard and give you one last show. Regardless of the outcome I have NO plans on entering anything more then this. Im not doing this for me, Im doing it for Android and I hope you all enjoy this one and only opportunity!

Money needed for this fund is 2600 dollars!

Money recived so far: 257 dollars

aniolas@gmail.com

That's the account for sending the money

EDIT: Okay so I was talking with Prog and some other players and it seems like I was not really informed about bonus payouts etc. This + going through some stuff makes the situation a bit better. Im sorry for that but it was such a short time left when Prog did ask me etc so I made the thread kinda fast.

The goal will MAYBE be a bit lower since I only had time to make a fast look at the tickets. I did prefer to set the ammount a bit higher at first and eventually take it down then the other way around.

"New deal"

IF I place 1st I will pay everything back to all the people that donated.
IF I place 2nd I will pay back 50% of my total winnings and keep the other half.
Worse then that and I seriously can't pay anything back.

I have to skip work for maybe up to 6 days to make this happening. I also take a huge risk with my job since I can't ask to take free from work cause they will say no cause they have a bad ammount of workers on the kindergarden since it is summer time and the entire normal crew (with a position that is more stuck) is having vacation etc.

I think this should be a bit better for every part included in this.

If it wasn't clear before this edit I will tell some more about this and me playing the tournament.
My fire is still not back, that version of me will most likely never be back. But I can promise to practice A LOT and try my absolutely hardest to actually win the tournament. I know that's not the same but I can't create that fire just like that so I think everyone should know what all this is about.

If anyone feel that they did not understand that part before this edit I will gladly send the money back if you felt missinformed.

Okay so here is the plan for people not being aware of this.

How do we raise enough money?
http://teespring.com/armada

On that site you find everything necessary for this to work out. 42 shirts are already reserved and we need 160. Since it was only announced a few hours ago I find the results great so far.

Disclaimer: if you donate via the shirt, there won't be refunds since you recieve the shirt for compensation.

If there was any confusion about this and you already preordered a shirt, there is no charge for canceling the order.

What if we don't reach 160 shirts
Then the shirt will not be produced and everyone get their money back. It is just a few days left. The best would be if I reach this before the registration ends but we will hold this campaign for a bit longer. I will talk to Mr Wizzard and see if I somehow can makes things easier.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 105, Guests: 255)

Armada, I would like to play your Pit at this tournament. Please, if you attend, let my dreams come true.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Just me, but it rubs me the wrong way, as if Armada's taking advantage of the community's good will.

If you're going to retire, retire. You drew a boundary. Be man enough to live up to the boundary you set. Being wishy-washy is an unattractive trait imo.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Just me, but it rubs me the wrong way, as if Armada's taking advantage of the community's good will.

If you're going to retire, retire. You drew a boundary. Be man enough to live up to the boundary you set. Being wishy-washy is an unattractive trait imo.

Evo attendance is, as I understand it, on the verge of near doubling the biggest Melee event prior. I think this is a special circumstance.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Anyone else not gonna be able to sleep until EVO happens?

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I wish people had posted funds sooner. It's awesome that Shiz and JMan are both going to be able to come, but can we really get this fund together?! What a tournament it will be if Armada attends.

NNID
dansalvato

Armada isn't taking advantage of anybody. He's always been really generous and he's not even going to walk away with extra cash in his pocket. The community isn't donating to Armada because they want to do him a nice favor; they're donating because they want to see him at EVO.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
June 24, 2013. The day a bunch of Americans teamed up to pay a swede to steal their pot. :joyful:

Top Bottom