• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One last chance!

Armada

Smash Lord
Updated the first post again with the ammount.
The ammount is basically the same since last update if someone is not feeling for going back to look at it :p

Captain Jenny

Smash Cadet
Just bumpin this one for the hype!

I'd love to see Armada comin back for EVO, unfortunately I won't even be able to catch the stream live because I've got tickets for a festival this very weekend. I hope this fund will be successful. Thinkin about donating something. I think all the top players of the past 2 years - Mang0, Armada, M2K, HBox & PP - along with all the great people like PewPewU, Ice, Hax, JMan & such PLUS ****in KEN all in one tournament will be able to deliver the most epic smash event of all time. It'll still be great without Armada but what's a championship without the champion, right?

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I wouldn't mind donating to this fund. I would really like to see how your little brother does, Armanda. I agree that it's a great opportunity for him.

However, before I donate anything, if for some reason you don't reach the required amount in time, will you give back the money from everyone who had donated to that point?

Revven

FrankerZ
Only 4 days left until EVO registration closes! Better meet the goal if you want Armada/Android there soon, otherwise... yeah.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman

teespring.com/armada

Want to get Armada to Evo? This is how we'll do it. All profits raised from this shirt will go towards that goal, and any extra money raised will go towards the prize pool at Evo. Help spread the word and help us reach our goal. Bring Armada to Evo.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Shard, can you resize those last two images?

Shawn, that shirt design is sick. Why do you need 160 buy-ins, though? 160 x 25 is 4000 dollars. That's way more than armada needs

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Can I just get the smash logo? That's amazing.

As for the shirts, profit goes to armada, I bet the shirt cost 18$ and the rest goes to him, but a goal if 64 like the last one would be a hefty sum in itself and an easier goal to reach. Design is sick though

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
We do not keep all $25 of the dollars, only a percent. If we reach the goal, that will accumulate $2800 dollars. Enough to donate to Armada and transfer the funds, and the left over funds will be donated to the Evo prize pool.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
4 days left for registration dude. He technically has until he has to pay for the ticket (I know nothing about paying for airline tickets) to get the cash, right? Which wouldn't (I assume, like I said no idea) be until a few days before EVO, at latest, right? Whenever he plans on flying would be when he needs it by.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'm just worried you'll sell 100 shirts and registration closes before armada knows if he'll make the money. I'd rather see a smaller goal to make sure he gets some and we'll see how many you can sell after it's reached.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
But so what if Armada registers and then doesn't go? Can't he just register anyways and either show up or not?

What I mean is, if he registers now, then he doesn't have to worry about missing registration, and then he can go if he gets the money, or not go if he doesn't.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
Thats what I figured. He has until EVO starts to get there, so he doesn't have to buy the ticket in 4 days but in 10 (I think, latest). And he doesn't need the ticket to register.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
He needs to decide if he'll go if he doesn't receive a cent more. The shirt is amazing but if it doesn't reach the goal he can't count on it until we are aware of how many people are willing to buy it. I just figured a lower goal would be better (if possible I don't know how this works) and then you continue to sell more afterwards.

That being said, I was going to donate 25$ anyways so ill just but the shirt and hope we make it to 160. Hopefully miom tonight can push it far and Europe should definitely get in on it to support their guy. Perhaps I'm just being pessimist instead of a realist. People should buy the shirt regardless.

Revven

FrankerZ
Just an FYI, you're not charged for the shirt until the goal is met. So you don't technically pay for the shirt right as you're reserving it. Think of it like you're pre-ordering a game online like on Amazon or something: you're not charged until the game's release date.

Shard

Smash Cadet

teespring.com/armada

Want to get Armada to Evo? This is how we'll do it. All profits raised from this shirt will go towards that goal, and any extra money raised will go towards the prize pool at Evo. Help spread the word and help us reach our goal. Bring Armada to Evo.

This is sick.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Just an FYI, you're not charged for the shirt until the goal is met. So you don't technically pay for the shirt right as you're reserving it. Think of it like you're pre-ordering a game online like on Amazon or something: you're not charged until the game's release date.
I realize I won't be charged, that's what worries me. Imagine selling 125 shirts, that's enough to get armada there but we'll all be refunded and he'll have 250 dollars.

Sorry, the smash logos were made to help fund my knee surgery (recently tore my meniscus playing football). :( You can buy them, but it the money wouldn't go to Armada.
Still want it lol

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord

teespring.com/armada

#OneLastChance

Go get'm Armada.

LLDL

Smash Hero
If we don't reach our goal: The shirts won't be produced, nobody will be charged, and Armada will stay home and watch Evo from his computer.
loooooooooooooool

Top Bottom