• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OC3 Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I'd like to say that all of this is nonsense, and that most likely, Ken or Manacloud are paying you a cut to say all of these lies (Including Arash, nothing against you guys, I simply can't tolerate this Nazi-esque lying).

I've heard from multiple sources that Jenny works for the company (Enterprise), as district manager, therefore your claims on renting out the van are false.

$800 for gas? Please, this is physically and mathematically impossible, the only way this would be possible is you drove 2,000 miles (even then it wouldn't be $800), you'd need 10 cars, which would be 200 miles each, and still then, do I highly doubt that happened, it's just impossible, even with low gas milage,, you'd still need to drive up and down from SoCal to NorCal about 4 times. So as Chillin said, unless you drove all the way to Canada, it's not going to happen.

The Japanese, this would cost approximately $3,000 for both of them when I checked, $4,000 is possible, but unlikely.

You're trying to make US seem like the bad guys by saying "Aww, they had to pay out of their own pocket after."

I also don't see why you bought surge protectors, FC just had people bring them in, you could have saved a lot of money on that as well, you probably already knew this, so you most likely didn't pay for those either, what use would you have for a bunch of surge protectors after the tournament?

There is also no way you spent $2,500 on food, at pound 2, it only cost $500, so you theoretically spent 5x more, on food that wasn't really top-quality either.

The venue, this is just plain ridiculous, there is absolutely no way it cost $6,000 to rent out, if it did, Manacloud would have said no and that it's too expensive due to the quality of it.. $1,000-2,000 is more possible. Give me the phone number to the owner, and I'll be happy to call and find out, don't give me a fake number either, cause I'll find out, I'll even record the conversation and post it.

By the way, MLG spends about $10,000 renting out its' venues, for their three events, yes this includes the MLGs that happen in Southern California. Earlier someone mentioned that MLG does it for profit, well, for MLG you only have to spend about $20-30 to enter, and the prizes are thousands++ For OC, you spent $75-$100 to enter, so the prizes are minuscule compared to MLG, and to be fair MLG is a big company, but still.

So it sounds like you just made up numbers after Plank broke your costs down, to make up for the amount he estimated that was left over.

If you guys (Ken, Mana..etc.) really did profit from this tournament, why not just say yes you did profit from it, and apologize for it, at this point, I don't think anyone would be willing to attend a future event hosted by you guys. And to make a step further, why not donate all the money to charity, this would make you look much more respectable as people. You wanted people to donate to your tournament, but for what cause, your own greed?

To quote Manacloud: "Crystal City I know you're poor, but donate to OC2", this happened last year.

This really saddens me to see the community reduce themselves to this point. :(

U are the mother genius. If only you didnt hide your real name then u'd be a hero. genius boy. You four-stocked his lies.

Ken was my hero. Now i like m2k more. I spammed and rooted for the wrong person.

its embarrassing some people display no grace or intelligence behind anything they have said so far. one who guesses knows nothing at all about it. i donated money to both the oc3 staff (arash, boss, helen, ken, manacloud, jenny, rickety, pha )& the japanese who are ALL my friends that deserve more respect than this, they did one hell of a job picking up after everyone. the tournament was worth way more than i payed for, i'd take none of it back. i got to PLAY bombsoldier & disc MANY TIMES and even asked him to send a message over to mikael to top that off.. which made the whole entire experience worth while for me. even though i lost to bombsoldier, i've never had such a good laugh with anyone after a match because of how close it was. the greatest matches of 2007 all happened here on the west coast! im glad i had the opportunity to experience it all.
In all honesty, I really don't care about how much money was made/spent,it was all good fun.

And thanks for the compliments on my Marth Bones, your Peach is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too good.

Hope to play you again sometime.

*continues his stride to Marth perfection*

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i didnt even go to 0c3 and i still feel like quitting now that its over o_O
for all the drama, i just want to see the vids. it seems like the matches at 0c3 were epic, and the last tourney matches for some greats like Ken and Forward. they should be readily available on youtube so we can all enjoy them.

ofc, no one can really blame you for trying to make money off the dvd if in actuality you're in the red from this.

Fonz

Smash Ace
One thing that I noticed is that people keep referring to OC3 as the largest tourney in history. Arash says there were 228 entrants. Didn't FC:D have 250 just a week ago? Something I'm forgetting to include?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
One thing that I noticed is that people keep referring to OC3 as the largest tourney in history. Arash says there were 228 entrants. Didn't FC:D have 250 just a week ago? Something I'm forgetting to include?
Also, dident Nexus III have like close to 300 people there.......
Its not the biggest for sho...

Redragon

The King

Smash Ace
I've got a whole lot to say and a ton of people to address, so I'm just going to start with the people closest to me and work from there.

For starters, this tournament was one of the most successful social events I've ever attended in my entire life. Everybody I met and was able to spend time with and play matches with were just incredible, and it was a pleasure meeting every single one of you. As long as the days were, and as conjested the venue was, and all the other little inconveniences surrounding the tournament, I find myself overlooking all of that. When it comes down to it, this tournament had some of the most colorful, interesting and enthusiastic people I've ever met. When it comes down to it, that's why we attend tournaments. That's why we travel all the way across the entire nation to play smash with each other. That's why our community is as tightly-knit as it is. Because it isn't about the money, or how incredible the venue, or how gourmet the food (unless it's 2am at Dennys, then it's all good no matter what). It's about spending an entire ****ing weekend with people you would probably otherwise never meet, and playing the game we all love.

And with that out of the way, here come my shoutouts:

KEN: My deepest respect goes out to you man. After all the confusion, the delays, the complaints, the tournament direction, the rides you and staff gave everybody, the setup, and everything else that went into this tourney, you did one hell of a job keeping your composure during this event. You maintained one of the most professional and polite dispositions that could be expected, and for this, my respect and admiration goes out to you. Also, for you to still perform as you did in teams and singles with all this going on is beyond me. Congratulations on a terrific tournament Ken. See you when Brawl comes around.

ZOAP: You're a ****ing beast for carpooling norcal like you did. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have had the opportunity to attend this thing. It's always awesome chillin' with you Zoap, come back to Concord some time so I can buy you and the rest of DBR some Outback.

DBR and SIDEFX: I ****ing love you ****ing mother ****ers. I dunno how else to put it. If it wasn't for you guys I probably would've just stayed home through this tourney too, so thanks for bugging me to attend this. To know that the loudest and most enthusiastic voices in the crowd were always DBR, behind me right from the start of my smash career, inspired me to reach where I am today, and have helped make me the person I am today. Your support this weekend was just incredible, and it was a blast hangin' out with all of you. Trebor, Bob, Germ, Nick, Boback, and Jeff, I'm buyin' you guys steak this weekend. Good ****.

ISAI: Thanks for teaming with me this weekend. It was a ton of fun teaming with you for the first time, we did pretty well. Also, thanks for keeping Zoap and the rest of us alive on the drive home. You told him so, lol. Hope you enjoy the SSB64 videos.

BAYSIANS: You guys are crazy, LOL. SS, Lunin, Tang, Myko, Nekurbis, Falcomist, Zhu, Prodigykid, it was too good hanging out with you this weekend. I can't believe how much you've all improved since the last biweekly I went to. Tang and Jeff, you guys are amazing in teams, and mad funny.

Arash: Nice seeing you again man. You did one hell of a job running this tournament this weekend. Mad props to you.

Omar: A pleasure seeing you again, sir. Always a sight for sore eyes, and your mere presence brightens an entire crowd.

Forward: Awe-inspiring man. Not just your speech, which by the way was just beautiful, but also your skill at the game and your demeanor and disposition. As always, it was a pleasure seeing you there this weekend. You're always the last guy I'm hoping to run into in a tournament; your game is so solid and well-rounded, you're a match for any smasher on earth.

Taj & Wobbles: Beastly teams guys. Those were some awesome sets, especially against M2K/Chu. Good stuff in singles as well. Taj, we really should team someday if this game survives well past Brawl. The pokemon, they're too strong!

EAST COAST: It was tight seeing you all again after so long. PC, Chu, M2K, Cactuar and Milktea, great chillin' and playing with you all. Grats taking every last penny and every last inch of Trophy from Singles! Crazy good. And DAVE! I swear man, you should have a spectator fee of your own. Funniest and most colorful guy I've met in my entire life. If the guys at the Laugh Factory could hear half the **** you talked about over the weekend, you'd be there 7 days a week running gigs.

I've been typing this forever, so everybody else I met, played with, and just shot the **** with, you guys all made this tourney unforgettable. Scamp, Eddie, Zjinn, Jumpfire, Erg, Chesterr, Hydro Kirby, Connor, Vat-O, Emerican, Kel, RacerX, Disc, Bombsoldier, FTA, Palmdale, Hoang family, Drephen, Chu, Watty, Mathos, Mango, Lucky, AZ, Deep Norcal, N2K7, South Paw, Silent Wolf, Trevyn, Dread, OREGON FOR THE BK CROWN, Aftermath, Hugs, BOA, AND EVERYBODY ELSE! GOOD **** THIS WEEKEND!

King Out

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
One thing I fail to understand is why people don't think they should make money for hosting...

If you couldn't make money for hosting major tournaments and dealing with everyone I fail to see why you would put in such an effort. Other than little biweeklies and tournaments at houses (even those make profit most of the time to the hostees) they should be making money.

Whether they went overboard or not, a lot of these posts seem just pissed at the thought that they would make any money at all for hosting a large tournament.

pockyD

Smash Legend
One thing I fail to understand is why people don't think they should make money for hosting...

If you couldn't make money for hosting major tournaments and dealing with everyone I fail to see why you would put in such an effort. Other than little biweeklies and tournaments at houses (even those make profit most of the time to the hostees) they should be making money.

Whether they went overboard or not, a lot of these posts seem just pissed at the thought that they would make any money at all for hosting a large tournament.
when the house takes a cut, it's pretty standard to let everyone know ahead of time so they can anticipate what the prize pool is (you look at any smaller tournament; almost every one will have "house cut = 30/40/50%, the rest goes to prizes" or something to that effect)

Watty

Smash Lord
ONLY SHOUT OUT

araknophobic - thank you so much for housing if u ever come to ohio for anything even not smash related or juss driving through and u need a place to crash you call me up IDC what time it is when it is cause u are cool as hell you showed so much hospitality to us and made the trip as fun as it could of been under the circumstances.
all i gotta say is MAKE IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now to dirrrrrty

if ur gonna make money for hosting a tourny than say it that is my thing. no money was supposed ot be taken out except for food. thats my thing on that if ur gonna take money out list it don't juss do it because u think u should be payed for it thats dumb

One thing that could of happened was this. they started a day behind was they could of DROPPED CREWS!!! if you would of dropped them and jsus had singles and doubles u woulda been on schedule instead of ******* people over in pools and it wouldn't of ran do late.

if you would of asked people would they rather have top 3 advance in a 10 man people (btw dumbest thing ive ever heard) or drop crews and doubles and singles would of ran fine and people would of had such a better time what do u think they would of chosen???

and this money thing i don't even want to get into

i actually congratulated ken because during dinner on Saturday it seemed like everything was gonna work out they had caught up for the most part i mean they where still behind but what tourney's run on time, but Sunday was terrible it pools where run worst than i have ever seen.

there are way to many things to talk about especially type out, so imma juss stop there.

The tournament was as fun as it could of been under the circumstances of a bad venue no AC ****ty running of pools and the tourny in general. seeing every1 is always cool as hell

dieslow

Smash Ace
This is xXx-NoobKing-xXx btw.

That was the 2nd greatest tournament I have ever been to. (0C2, yayuuhz!)

It was great to see all of you and I had a great time playing everyone. I really didn't get to play even a fraction of the people I wanted to but to those I did, I hope I made a good impression.

Ken, Mana, Arash, etc. Thanks alot for hosting this tournament and setting everything up, I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into this.

EdreesesPieces: You were the only Peach I lost to at the tournament. Good **** taking me to losers in 2nd round v_v. I SERIOUSLY am gunna come to cali for another tournament (if there is one) and I will take my revenge :flame:

Wolf: I gots my revenge from last yearz, muahahahaaaa! :cool: GG'z

Sk2Jeff: Good peach man. Just learn how to play against Ganon more >.>

Zoap: Sorry for taking you out first round. Peach is like one of my best matchups.

Aftermath: Daym, you were going ape **** on FD and Yoshi story. That **** should have been recorded son. GG'z and sorry for taking you out but I had to repay the favor from teams ;).

Bombsoldier: I don't like these stupid anti-ganon stages (johnz) you ***** me soooo hard on FD I honestly just stopped trying to DI. Your combo's are TOO good. It was an honor to play you and I'm glad I got to finally meet you in real life =)

Mike: Sorry for ****** you so hard on Yoshi's v_v. GOOD **** in crews Mike. You showed us all that your Doc still ***** HAAARRRRDDD. Popsicle patrol 4 lyfe yayuuhz!

Chester: I love you man. Too much fun hangin out man. I'll see you in the winter hopefully =) don't forget you said you'd come out <3. Popsicle patrol 4 lyfe yayuhhz!

PKMvodka/Jason/BEST DK IN THE WORLD: You amazed me the MOST out of everyone at the tournament. Ya M2K took like 16 WC stocks with Marth in crews;PChris beat M2K in 1v1 Finals. Your DK ***** some of the top placed Sheiks and Fox's at this tournament. I almost creamed my pants watching your combo's against Lucky's Fox and Aesis's Sheik. Your set with Vidjo's Peach was TOO close for a DK. It's too bad you quit out the match against Falcomist was it? I really hope you and Chester come out to BC to visit me in the winter and I hope to see you at Randall's tournament in Calgary come December =) Popsicle Patrol 4 lyfe yayuhhz!

BC boys Dieslow, GenesisFTW, Gamepro88: You definetly didn't play your best in pools Rbbie, I'm sorry that you didn't make the bracket, you had a very tough pool though. Scott, again, you had 9 people in your pool, and some tough competition, just barely missed it man. Tony you totally screwed yourself over. You had an easy pool (no offence to anyone in his pool) and you took it too lightly. For that, I can NEVER forgive you :p jkjk, <3 you all and it was an amazing adventure bussing a total of 60+ hours with you guys :)

Lunaris: Your Sheik is great. Thanks for ****** me in friendlies =) Have a safe/fun trip back to Alaska x_x. Popsicle patrol 4 lyfe yayuhhz!

M2K: How does one get you to NOT sandbag in a friendly? I BEAT M2K OMG GUYS!!! :psycho:

Ken: Thanks for the friendlies. Those combos into UpB finish are just phenominal.

Helen and Jenny: Just as hawt as I remember :chuckle: Thanks for giving me extra food Jenn <3

*will add more later*

Eci4

Smash Ace

It's not so much that they may have made money IMO it's that they may have made more money than first. There are some pretty gaping holes, and the whole issue with Mew2king only getting 200 for second (assuming it's true) is just ridiculous. At a tournament with 200 people, the payout was quite small. The venue didn't live up to anyone's expectations, and so many other hosts have said their venues (of equal or better conditions) costed less. Something is amiss here, and the worst part about it is none of the hosts will explain it. The venue cost is the worst part honestly because from the way it sounds, the conditions were nowhere near what was necessary for this tournament, and the hosts should have realized this.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good lord, Mew2King was paid in full for his placing. The posted AIM conversation was fake. Can we please stop arguing about that?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
can someone please tell Chillin to stop being a know-it-all?

i'd give him more credibility if he was actually there. . .
He's merely quoting a post and questioning the contents of the post. Whether he was there or not would not have changed any of the information he has acquired.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
SHOUT OUTS ONLY TO OTHER REGION PLAYERS

Chu Dat: MAD Respect from u bro xD. I hope to be able to play u again ^^. Nice meeting u and ur IC's are godly as ever o_o. Just suprised u didnt Chain grab me AS much as I thought o_o Thx for the tourney ande crew matches and u got ur revengsies on me ^^.

FORWARD: WTF man DUDe Bunta combo's are the best combos ever (w/e they are XD) I hope to see u in the near future and take care man o_o. Awesome speech and hit me up sometimes ^^. U are by far 100% azn on my books ^^.

M2K: Thx for owning me in singles o_o. It was fun watching u play cause I got to learn a lot of marth skills and mind games o_o. I had fun having u in pools and hopefully next time we play friendlies together ^^. Also im glad ur glasses got fix before singles ^^. Good luck in the future and see u when brawl is out ^^.

CACTUAR: UR THE BEST GUY TO HAVE FRIENDLIES WITH. NO ONE LIKE U MAKE FRIENDLIES ANYMORE FUN. Thx Cactuar for coming and it was great to meet u ^^. Hope to see u in the future and play a lot more friendlies cause seriously playing friendlies with u is always fun and awesome ^^.

VidjoGamer: WOW nice FING PEACH as always ^^. It was great to meet u and play u in crews ^^. Crazy peach man I got some experience from it against peaches with my falco even though I only had 1 stock xD.

WA: EGGZ too good man BUT I DIDNT PLAY UR Mario >.> . DJ COMBO yea not Tori >.> awesome marth dude u got so much better since NCT2 ^^ and I hope to play u again. GIMPY DAM man bowser is too good ^^ Good seeing u also for the first time. SILENT WOLF O_O WTF screw ur FOX its took technical HAHA and thx for ****** me in singles. WA is too good now o_o hope to play u guys again in the future.

COK: DREPHEN my man haha Awesome shiek dude it was fun playing u in friendlies and awesome job in singles ^^. Mathos it was fun talking about our falcos but too bad we didnt have any friendlies o_o. Hey thx for the tips and goodluck in the future man ^^.

PKMVODKA: Ur DK is GODLY man wow it was the first time playing an actual PRO DK. Im sorry about our tourney match and I hated the fact it ended that way o_o. I have mad respects for u man and hope to play u in the future ^^.

BOMBSOLDIER: ARIGATOU!!! for coming to OC3 ^^. Ur falco inspired me EVEN now with or one friendlyl match on FD ^^. Good luck with ur dad o_o and good luck in the future ^^.

LAS VEGAS: great to see u guys come visit ^^. Nice meeting everyone like Vicko and Perfect Dark ^^ and umm CRAP I forgot that guys name again who i saw at anime expo >.< IM SORRY. Also nice meeting u Camille? XD.

Hawaii: IM SO SORRY in crews >.< But hey it was great meeting u all, especially DarkMusician haha Crazy zelda u got there ^^ it was scaring me a bit when I played it ^^.

AZ: TOO GOOD xD but I didnt get to play anyone from AZ >.>. Maybe next time ^^.

Kiwi: Ur so awesome and LOUD with FULL SUPPORt ^^. Great playing u in teams ^^ it was quite fun. Hope to see u again ^^.

MilkTea: Great to meet u MilkTea ^^ I hope to see u play more when ur trying cause I saw u when u werent in pools xD.

Anyone I miss from other regions GG and I hope to play everyone again in the future ^^.

MY FINAL SHOUTOUT GOES TO PC CHRIS: WHOA man UR FOX IS SO CRAZY and thx for the friendlies and advice o_o It totally helped me out ^^. Good luck to u in the future and Thx for teaching me a thing or two during friendlies and when u were talking to me ^^. I seriously hope to see u in the future ^^.

OTHER REGION PLAYERS, TAKE CARE AND SAFE TRIP HOME FOR EVERYONE ^^. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN AND MAD RESPECTS TO ALL ^^.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
look at it this way.. even if it wasn't literally the largest ever.. people who didnt even go to the OC3 tournament all seem to be involved one way or another. its quite amusing. come on now listen to your self. not many people here really cared for the fc results because there was no bombsolider and there certainly weren't many people from the west coast-- let alone canada. if you read these posts you should see that people are asking for the videos. we had a live blog, a .com sponser & video coverage. most of the good players came to oc3 so just get over that. if people got along more here & communicated, we would of had even better competition if we raised enough money trying to get more from japan... thunders,masahi, kei, CJ, mikael and boy did i try. LOL. i really tried. i even begged people for donations. we all wanted to see bombsoldier vs pc chris/foward and ken vs mew2king. we got to. your interest in this "literal" quote of "the largest tournament" hasn't hindered anything. oc3 was a HUGE deal because so many people were & are watching. that is an irrelevant question if you want to break it down here just like i did for you. most of the people i've asked about fc here totally forgot it happened. oc3 on the other hand will always have top of the chart unforgettable moments and it was all on tape.

im only saying this much because i was one of the few who cared enough to donate to get bombsoldier & disc here. people need to stop complaining if they didn't at all
participate.

p.s.
bombsoldier destroyed m2k but it wasn't recorded.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Bone, I think this may be the largest smash tournament based solely on the drama that ensued in it's wake. I was much more looking forward to FC results, but this tournament's aftermath has got me hooked (but not so much in a good way)

Kel

Smash Master
Hey Nealdt, there seems to be two Kels floating around. I'm the Midwest one that's been on the site for a while now. I guess a Westcoast Kel has sprung up and was put under my name :).

Fonz

Smash Ace
look at it this way.. even if it wasn't literally the largest ever.. people who didnt even go to the OC3 tournament all seem to be involved one way or another. its quite amusing. come on now listen to your self. not many people here really cared for the fc results because there was no bombsolider and there certainly weren't many people from the west coast-- let alone canada. if you read these posts you should see that people are asking for the videos. we had a live blog, a .com sponser & video coverage. most of the good players came to oc3 so just get over that. if people got along more here & communicated, we would of had even better competition if we raised enough money trying to get more from japan... thunders,masahi, kei, CJ, mikael and boy did i try. LOL. i really tried. i even begged people for donations. we all wanted to see bombsoldier vs pc chris/foward and ken vs mew2king. we got to. your interest in this "literal" quote of "the largest tournament" hasn't hindered anything. oc3 was a HUGE deal because so many people were & are watching. that is an irrelevant question if you want to break it down here just like i did for you. most of the people i've asked about fc here totally forgot it happened. oc3 on the other hand will always have top of the chart unforgettable moments and it was all on tape.
Huh? It was a harmless question, I think. I was under the impression there was only one way to interpret largest. Sorry if I misunderstood how largest was being used. Greatest? Well I certainly can't argue that since I wasn't there and that's a matter of opinion anyways even if I was. Size really doesn't have much to do with the greatness of a tournament, and I certainly wasn't implying it did. If you attended both I doubt the difference between 228 and 250 would be very noticable at all. I was asking a simple question to make sure I wasn't counting a number of players who entered teaams but not singles or something. With the flat rate to enter, that seemed unlikely but you never know.

I'm not arguing for or against fc/oc, but some of your logic is a little funny. A .com sponsor for oc3? Does mlgpro.com count for fc? Sure OC had way more WC, but the top 3 were the same for both tournies. FC had more people from some states, OC had more from others, not a huge deal. I didn't attend FC either this year, but I was interested in the results of both tournies. Both were certainly epic tournies, great. I know you feel all sorts of hatred pouring in and the need to defend your state's grand tourney, but you don't need to lash out at me.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my first shoutout

To the OC staff:

Thank you for all of your ridiculously strong efforts to run a successful tourney even through an onslaught of negativity. You must all have the patience of gods because dealing with that and NOT flipping out and doing something crazy like for example canceling the tourney or just starting shooting people is amazingly impressive. Thanks for all of your guys patience with everyone, sorry you had to deal with all that BS and sorry that its still going on. My donation moneys are on their way I'm just finishing up the contact with manacloud now. I hope that you all dont go simply insane because of all this negativity being thrust upon you.

Thanks again for everything, considering some of the uncontrollable and unfortunate things that happened (like not being allowed to enter the venue until 6:30 so starting saturday and other things) this tournament was fantastic. It was great to meet all the smashers and get everyone gathered for one last big melee event.

Thank you thank you thank you!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
shoutouts !

great matches with everyone i played
definitely burning out from all the non-stop smash since fc, but this game is too good to really stop

omar and hugs, it was awesome finally meeting you two. you two were the main reasons that kept me from not attending oc anymore, so good **** =) it was fun teaming you for a few friendlies. your fox would definitely beat mine :p haha

da dave, you're ****ing hilarious. glad you won at least one random stages bet hahaha i lost a freakin dollar

dsf, how did you win 25+ from that -___-

dsf's girlfriend (claire), sorry about what happened with the spectator's fee, but i'm glad you still got to come and check out oc3. hope you enjoyed the rest of your time !! :]

cok, i love you guys. it was crazy times chilling with you all. thanks for teaching me the sign :p drephen, your sheik is mad ugly LOL and amazing/effective. good **** sending bombsoldier to losers. watty, watch yo back! mathos, you crack me up hahaha, and your falco is mad gay/good/annoying :] frenziefool, wtf stop stealing people's food haha. anuj, it was nice to meet you! hope the three of cok liked your name tags

silent wolf, good **** placing 7th. your fox is mad technical, i love it. thanks for the matches
dj combo/eggz/gimpyfish, thanks for letting me crew with you guys hahahaha washington dc!! combo status needs to check out east coast and see what it's all about =) trust me, you wont want to go back home

aznlep/pat, thanks so much for all the help you've given us, and now the housing =)

thomasexy, =) awesome dsmashing in teams LOL i love the sound of spacies getting ***** by that move hahaha too good!! thank you for teaming with me at such a last moment. sucks that we got stuck fighting king and isai, then mathos and watty, but it was still mad fun :)

everyone in my pool for teams and singles, good **** ! =]

team pretty boys for kiwi!
vidjo, KI and WI ? lollll too good. your peach is a ***** -___- and too good. thanks for teaming with me for random friendlies, always fun getting stuck in your dsmashes and getting in ur way LOL =] good stuff placing 7th, whether youre pleased with it or not, you still *****

cactus, wait wait... wait. hahaha jk. youre sitting next to me. ... your marth and fox have gotten so much better since smashtality. either that, or you're not sandbagging as much against me anymore. or. both. =] u, vidjo, pat, and me are definitely the good looking crew LOLL jk ok bye :]

chu datz, YAYYYYUHHHHHHHHHHZ!!! good stuff placing and such. east coast dominated fasho

m2k, 16 stocks for crews? not even a scrubby crew, but west coast + japan in finals. ROFL who the **** does that? EAST COAST .. too goods

chillin, u squandered. i cheered for ec all by my lonesome :(

everyone else i may have missed, T_T sorry. hope people enjoyed the tournament and did not catch ammonia while at it

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's lies, probably, or M2K wasn't trying

M2K ****ing killed PC's Falco. I honestly don't believe BS's Falco could've done any better.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya, i would love to hear when that happened too...i don't remember reading about that on the blog at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom