• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OC3 Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
the cookies n cream thread in tournament discussion was closed and told to come here for discussion, but other mods in this thread have said this isn't the thread for that discussion. Can a mod please tell me which is which?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Thanks Dan, apparently losing to Taj and Wobbles is a complete lack of skill.
I'm not taking anything away from you (or Eggz) (OR Gimpy)! You guys are great. I suppose I was giving Otto and Ammon more props since they placed the highest at the two tournaments, but given different (their) seeding, perhaps you guys would have done just as well?

lol, didn't mean to leave you guys out...

Burnt_Toast

Smash Cadet
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What he said^

~Or perhaps it was that Denny's meal you decided not to pay for. I hope that **** was as tasty of a treat as the hour and a half long endeavor that my good friend Wolf and I suffered following your escape as we tried to convince the agitated managers of Denny's that we had no association with their dine-and-ditch customer.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. =D

I gave Scamp a 20 to cover his meal and mine and then I went and slept in his car because I was tired.

There shouldn't have been much complication, in fact, there shouldn't have been any..

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
A hug from Cort?

I'll PM my card and pin number to you. Take whatever you need.

On another note, Arizona IS pretty fantastic. It makes sense that we're set up against each other and then aren't allowed to play people different from who we play all the time.

I got to pay 75 dollars for the privilege of playing Zarelid, Omar, Taj, and Forward, four of my good smasher friends. YAYHUZZ!

Seriously though, no ammonia johns. Omar said it best: Ammonia's too gooooood!!!

Shoutouts?

Err... ****, I played a lot of people and you've all blended together in my head.

I got to play DSF, that was cool.

M2K is really mean to me when we play. It's like he wants the match over with as soon as possible. It's like he's trying to kill me.

DJ Combo was fun to play.

Chu was neat to see.

Cactuar brings out the loudness in me.

TAJ IS THE BESTEST TEAMMATE EVAR AND WE'RE GOING TO RAEP SUPER CHAMP COMBO END OF STORY. Seriously though, wtf Tony. Too good.

Forward eliminated me. Boo.

Manacloud made me play Taj. Boo.

Arash was cool though. Yay.

ERS with Milktea and Chu and others - yayhuzz!

The travelling penguin met many people. He says hello.

The IC challenge and the birth of the Phoenix - TOO good.

More IC players have never gathered in one room - WAY TOO good.

Shady money -- not good at at all.

Bombsoldier - I killed him 4 times in one teams match. I'm pro.

Ken - he killed me four times in a friendly. I'm still pro.

The warehouse AC-canceled consistently. Good tech skill.

Colorado guys brought all the cool we needed.

I'm done.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
honestly

A hug from Cort?

I'll PM my card and pin number to you. Take whatever you need.

On another note, Arizona IS pretty fantastic. It makes sense that we're set up against each other and then aren't allowed to play people different from who we play all the time.

I got to pay 75 dollars for the privilege of playing Zarelid, Omar, Taj, and Forward, four of my good smasher friends. YAYHUZZ!

Seriously though, no ammonia johns. Omar said it best: Ammonia's too gooooood!!!

Shoutouts?

Err... ****, I played a lot of people and you've all blended together in my head.

I got to play DSF, that was cool.

M2K is really mean to me when we play. It's like he wants the match over with as soon as possible. It's like he's trying to kill me.

DJ Combo was fun to play.

Chu was neat to see.

Cactuar brings out the loudness in me.

TAJ IS THE BESTEST TEAMMATE EVAR AND WE'RE GOING TO RAEP SUPER CHAMP COMBO END OF STORY. Seriously though, wtf Tony. Too good.

Forward eliminated me. Boo.

Manacloud made me play Taj. Boo.

Arash was cool though. Yay.

ERS with Milktea and Chu and others - yayhuzz!

The travelling penguin met many people. He says hello.

The IC challenge and the birth of the Phoenix - TOO good.

More IC players have never gathered in one room - WAY TOO good.

Shady money -- not good at at all.

Bombsoldier - I killed him 4 times in one teams match. I'm pro.

Ken - he killed me four times in a friendly. I'm still pro.

The warehouse AC-canceled consistently. Good tech skill.

Colorado guys brought all the cool we needed.

I'm done.
honestly wobbles, i didnt do brackets. If i would have known i would separated you guys earlier in the bracket so you wouldnt have to face each other. Tio did the seeding.

I didn't want to separate you and taj after you already played in the bracket and met each other in losers. I think its unfair for someone like silent wolf to fight taj or you when he isnt suppose too in losers. Not only this would question the rigging of the brackets, but favors towards AZ.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
honestly wobbles, i didnt do brackets. If i would have known i would separated you guys earlier in the bracket so you wouldnt have to face each other. Tio did the seeding.

I didn't want to separate you and taj after you already played in the bracket and met each other in losers. I think its unfair for someone like silent wolf to fight taj or you when he isnt suppose too in losers. Not only this would question the rigging of the brackets, but favors towards AZ.
You can seperate by region in tio.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I like how mana just pops up to address that...I'd like to respect you guys, but honestly, it'd look a lot better if you'd say something, instead of letting everyone else cover for you.

On a brighter note, I can't wait to see everyone again at super champ combo o_o

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Wait. There's some hidden message in that picture mana drew. Can you see it?
Yeah I can see it, but I don't think it has to do with the strange letters in the background. Manacloud has clearly tried to warn us of OC3 from the picture he drew.

SCAM!!!!!

Manacloud has also clearly predicted that PC Chris and Mew2King would be in the finals by depicting Fox fighting Marth.

It also shows how Chu Dat would not win OC3 since Popo has a discouraged look on his face.

So as you all can see, Manacloud has predicted all of OC3 by drawing this picture.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Sheriden, where ever you are. I just wanted you to know that, all of oE thinks you're cool as hell. Fidel said your sweatpants are fierce and that you're frikkin cool. Justin said you're cool. And i said you're the most polite guy ever. YOU COOL GUY.
LMAO. Wow. Well I dunno what to say but thanks.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

I like how mana just pops up to address that...I'd like to respect you guys, but honestly, it'd look a lot better if you'd say something, instead of letting everyone else cover for you.

On a brighter note, I can't wait to see everyone again at super champ combo o_o
i dont need to say anything , because i wasnt in charge of equipment or buying stuff. Arash handled all that perfectly and those estimates are correct. If you dont believe us run your own tournament in southern california, try buying 230 people food including drive them from lax to the venue and back and show me all your receipts and estimates.

People who went to oc3 choosed to go to oc3. Whether they like it or not i ken or i cannot change how they feel. There will always be haters and people who love what weve done. If you dont like it why go in the first place? There are many tournaments in the tournament discussion, why not go question each one and ask them for receipts.

thank you for your time. Oc3 was fun. Ill leave it at that.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
This was an outstanding tourney for me.

I had no problems.

Appreciated everything done for it.

I could care less about the money required to come or whatever because i even made friends with people like from Hawaii, TheBOSS, BoA, and everyone else that i equally appreciated seeing ^___^ V

More to say later.

gota go to sf and eat. bb lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i dont need to say anything , because i wasnt in charge of equipment or buying stuff. Arash handled all that perfectly and those estimates are correct. If you dont believe us run your own tournament in southern california, try buying 230 people food including drive them from lax to the venue and back and show me all your receipts and estimates.
....why can't we see yours?

People who went to oc3 choosed to go to oc3. Whether they like it or not i ken or i cannot change how they feel. There will always be haters and people who love what weve done. If you dont like it why go in the first place? There are many tournaments in the tournament discussion, why not go question each one and ask them for receipts.
Because anyone with simple math skills can figure out exactly where every penny goes. We can't do that for OC3.

Miharu

Smash Hero

thank you for your time. Oc3 was fun. Ill leave it at that.
You took it upon yourself to run a tournament, and along with that, you accepted all the responsibilities of running a tournament. You have a responsibility to make OC3 the best possible, and make it live up to its hype; not give up halfway through because you don't feel like it. I chose to go to OC3 because I thought it'd be great, and in a way, it was, since I got to meet a ton of new people that I wouldn't have otherwise, and I'll give you a thank you for that, for bringing this many smashers together. However, don't you think that you owe it to the community to have made OC3 the best possible? Not just half-***** thing because you got tired of running it, but seeing it through to the end because you got everyone's hopes up with some masterful propaganda? If you want to be seen as innocent, then it's up to you to prove it to the rest of the community, not for them to turn a blind eye to it, and pass it off.

I'll leave it to you if you want OC3 to be remembered this way, and honestly, if that's the manner which you're responding with, I don't think you give a f*ck. But in the end, it's your choice.

I'll leave it at this: OC3 was made great by the people who chose to attend. And I thank you all for that.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
sad to see forward leave :'(

if you guys don't know what it says in mana's drawing it just says created by manacloud...

SK92

Smash Journeyman
everyone should just leave manacloud and ken and the rest of the staff alone, and thank them for the oc3.They made everything possible. I give thanks for the staff.

I had lots of fun.GOT 17TH PLACE!
Edrees has a great peach and Drephen has a great sheik.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
From What I hear it sounds like oc3 was bad *** wish i could of went... but what happen to BS was he having a bad day i thought he would do better then that.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

You took it upon yourself to run a tournament, and along with that, you accepted all the responsibilities of running a tournament. You have a responsibility to make OC3 the best possible, and make it live up to its hype; not give up halfway through because you don't feel like it. I chose to go to OC3 because I thought it'd be great, and in a way, it was, since I got to meet a ton of new people that I wouldn't have otherwise, and I'll give you a thank you for that, for bringing this many smashers together. However, don't you think that you owe it to the community to have made OC3 the best possible? Not just half-***** thing because you got tired of running it, but seeing it through to the end because you got everyone's hopes up with some masterful propaganda? If you want to be seen as innocent, then it's up to you to prove it to the rest of the community, not for them to turn a blind eye to it, and pass it off.

I'll leave it to you if you want OC3 to be remembered this way, and honestly, if that's the manner which you're responding with, I don't think you give a f*ck. But in the end, it's your choice.

I'll leave it at this: OC3 was made great by the people who chose to attend. And I thank you all for that.
if you think we halfassed our way to running oc3 you are sadly mistakened.
We did the best we could. I was running around telling people to stop their friendlies and they wouldnt listen. If you dont know how hard or difficult it is to run a tournament please dont act as if you know how it would be. Try having 230 people who dont pick up after themselves after you tried to tell them many times. Tell them to start their pools and they are still playing friendlies. Hey if i wanted to be a ******* i could just dq all the people who paid their money who went. Things didnt work out the way we wanted, but we managed to finish on time and that was all that counted. A lot of people had fun and that was what counted.

Eggz

Smash Hero
oh **** son, i almost forgot. I left a silver controller with 4 eyeball stickers and bombsoldier's signature at the venue. Did anyone find it while cleaning up? I'd like to have that back eventually, I'd pay for it to be overnighted here.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
if you think we halfassed our way to running oc3 you are sadly mistakened.
We did the best we could. I was running around telling people to stop their friendlies and they wouldnt listen. If you dont know how hard or difficult it is to run a tournament please dont act as if you know how it would be. Try having 230 people who dont pick up after themselves after you tried to tell them many times. Tell them to start their pools and they are still playing friendlies. Hey if i wanted to be a ******* i could just dq all the people who paid their money who went. Things didnt work out the way we wanted, but we managed to finish on time and that was all that counted. A lot of people had fun and that was what counted.
I agree with this. All the staff worked really hard. I remember when I co ran like a 80 person tournament, and that was with myriads of help because it was at the ballroom and there were staff and people who were running things,only for one day, and it was still hell. I can't imagine doing everything for 230 someodd people for three days, feeding and the housing. The staff worked really hard, if you were there you can EASILY attest to that.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Let's end it at this. Let this thread be a shoutout thread for people who attended the tourney.

The money issue is just running circles. I think people know what the accusations are against the OC3 staff. Let the OC3 staff present receipts and documented proof? Most of it should be easy to trace back to (Restaurant catering should be easy to track, Equipment with receipts, etc..). The flaming (aka chillindude and others) isn't adding to anything remotely constructive at this point.

Arash

Smash Lord
This will likely be my last post in this thread.

Separating by region only affects the first 2 rounds or so of winner's bracket. Yes it broke my heart that Taj had to fight Wobbles at like 13th place or whatever in loser's bracket, but I couldn't do anything about it at that point.

People need to stop dissing FC in this thread; FC was and still is a great tournament run by great people, and if I had the time I would go every year. Everyone who went to FC had fun (to the best of my knowledge), and there are threads to discuss that.

Other than that, I seriously hope this isn't the last time I see all these out-of-staters, as the vast majority of you guys are too cool. Some have even changed my life for the better, and I met all of you guys through a video game.

I'm glad more people had fun in this tournament than I thought, each region repped themselves well (especially canada with their beastly DK player that somehow got 9th:))

EDIT: East coast is simply too good

Brookman

Smash Hero
I was going to try and make point about something, but after reviewing it I decided that it was pointless to even try and make a point because manacloud is fallacious by nature, or perhaps by intent, but that would give him more credit than I feel he deserves in that area. He won't ever actually address any problems or questions that anyone has, he'll just talk about things that seem to pertain to them until people stop asking out of frustration or for their own sanity.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i didnt go...but

id like to say it would be nice if everyone just eased down on mana and ken.they work extremely hard to bring this tourney together and i think they deserve some sort of than you from the people that attended

and like mana said...they did the best they could.the fact that ken and mana were even nice enough to have this tourney when they could just be doing other things

but they didn't.they worked hard to bring a poor 15 yr old kid to the US and just have a blast if it was ****ty or not.

now why cant we just act like that.instead of being ungrateful people just be happy that there even was an OC3.

-C@$H

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Let's end it at this. Let this thread be a shoutout thread for people who attended the tourney.

The money issue is just running circles. I think people know what the accusations are against the OC3 staff. Let the OC3 staff present receipts and documented proof? Most of it should be easy to trace back to (Restaurant catering should be easy to track, Equipment with receipts, etc..). The flaming (aka chillindude and others) isn't adding to anything remotely constructive at this point.
I am just curious: Why aren't Ken or Manacloud posting recites or facts to support themselves if they insist they are innocent??

I mean, that would end the argument right there.......
It seems they are guilty....

Anonymous???

Banned via Administration
This will likely be my last post in this thread.

Separating by region only affects the first 2 rounds or so of winner's bracket. Yes it broke my heart that Taj had to fight Wobbles at like 13th place or whatever in loser's bracket, but I couldn't do anything about it at that point.

People need to stop dissing FC in this thread; FC was and still is a great tournament run by great people, and if I had the time I would go every year. Everyone who went to FC had fun (to the best of my knowledge), and there are threads to discuss that.

Other than that, I seriously hope this isn't the last time I see all these out-of-staters, as the vast majority of you guys are too cool. Some have even changed my life for the better, and I met all of you guys through a video game.

I'm glad more people had fun in this tournament than I thought, each region repped themselves well (especially canada with their beastly DK player that somehow got 9th:))

EDIT: East coast is simply too good
Arash I'd like to know why you've ignored both of my posts:

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2635003&postcount=200 (the other one is included in the post as well)

This one of which obviously disproves your theory of no Ammonia signs. You guys are likely hiding something. Nothing against you guys, you could be my best friends, or family, and I'd still be asking for answers, I just think it's wrong that people can have such morales.

If you aren't hiding anything, then why not prove?

Not to mention the fact you immediately blocked me on AIM when I messaged you.

Eratangos

Smash Cadet
hello,
New here but I was wondering if you host a tournament, is/was it common practice for tournament hosts to post pics of their receipts public after they are done? I can't seem to find tourney results thread that do. Do/Did smashers assume guilt if they don't?

nublet06

Smash Lord
Ammonia is too good. no johns about ammonia affecting gameplay. they obviously didnt know anything about it and i dont get what the point is of asking about the danger signs.

its not like they have this huge plan to expose everyone to harmful substances so that after they steal money they wont have to worry about anyone because they will all be dead.

seriously just stfu already. the tournament was fun. the only 3 people that won any money are not complaining.....and a bunch of people who didnt even go or didnt get top 3 are *****ing about money and stuff.

75 dollars for 2.5 days with friends, family, food, and your favorite video game. and if it was up to them it would of been the full 3 days and more rounds of pools. STFU

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I Hope There Is Room For This Heavy Luggage, Heav Ho !

Originally Posted by DAlegendarysamus
I Hope You Guyz Respond Soon Cause This Is Turning Out Bad . Holding Tounreys Is Hard But Remeber Boys And Girls If You Hold Tounreys Explain Detail By Detail Where The Money Is Going. Like Tell" Ppl U Get Food Tounrey Entry For Teams And Singles And Also Crews Ppl Crews All For Just 75 Dollars Ppl And The Japanese Are Coming Too So Come On Down To Oc3"-ken Now On The Flip Side You Dont Tell Ppl There Are Hidden Fees This Isnt No ****ing Phone Company Or Credit Card Company.
Ppl Mentioning Money For Gas To Drive Ppl Doesnt Matter Thats Thier Own Faults That Should Not Come Out Of The Pot Last Minute Without Ppl Knowing If Your Going To Do Things Like That Tell Ppl Where Thier Money Is Going Rather Then Leading Them On So U Can Get Them To Come And Suffer The Consequences Later.
So What Oc Wouldnt Have Been As Big As Fc , So What Stay In Your Plaec Fc Will Always Rain Only Until Tg Comes Back Then Fc Got Probs But Until Then Fc For Toumrey King.

And Ways Ken You Need To Clear This Up Completely So Ppl Can Shut Up I Am Calling You Out So Come The **** Out Now. Or U Can Kiss the OC Saga Goodbye And Just Enter Toureys And Earn Your Money The Smash Warrior's Way,"fight To The Death And Over Come All And You Shall Get The Pot Of Gold At The End Of You Conquest". But I Guess Since You Dont Got It No More You Resort To That ****.
I Guess Manadick Has Been Tryign To Get You That Way For Yrs But You Kept Declining The Offer With A Response Like" I Will Never Be As Wack In Smash As You Brother I Will Always Fight For What Is Right And Gain My Riches Thru Me Going Thru Combats To The Death Not Being Paid For Hosting Combats That I Shall Not Take Action Upon, Never Brother!!!"-ken

ALSO I AM HEARING THAT THERE WAS LIKE 300 PLUS ATTENDEES THAT HAD TO PAY TO GET IN THE VENUE WHICH WAS 75 BOX SO THAT 200 **** NEEDS TO DIE DONT BS ME.

AND MISTER KOCABOO WHY U CLOSED THE THREAD FOR YOU MAD ALOT OF FANS MAD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So I lost like.... an hour's worth of shoutouts. I'm kinda upset.

Long story short-

AZ too good, we need to crew battle.

Mana, I thought you were a jerk until I played you in tournament. Sorry things were so stressful, and thanks for one of the longest non-sudden death matches I've ever had (7:30).

Bone- Good matches, fun friendlies. I'll probably be a ***** and play campy Fox on you next time, so I can actually advance.

Forward- Wonderful speech, amazing Falco, giving BS your controller was too good. We'll miss you.

Ken- Fun playing you in friendlies, we need to pokeymangz sometime.

TheBOSS- lullz at you forging a 2-0 against me for pools. You really needed it that bad? Try not to be such a **** when you lose to people you've never heard of. You played a campy Jiggz, I played a campy Fox. Mine was better. Get over it. Also, don't pick a character you don't know how to play as on a stage where you can get CG'ed, especially if you're just assuming that the person you're playing has no clue what they're doing. I made the mistake of underestimating you during pools the first match, and it almost cost me brackets. So yeah, don't be a douche to people you don't know, and don't underestimate people. I used to do that, until I realized there were at least fifty people that could completely own me at this game, and even more that could give me some very tough matches. You're good, but you're not pro. Get over yourself.

Everyone else- I'll cover you in my revised shout-outs. OC3 was fun, and kept me from quitting this game. I'm planning on going to OHSNAP3, next.

Anonymous???

Ammonia is too good. no johns about ammonia affecting gameplay. they obviously didnt know anything about it and i dont get what the point is of asking about the danger signs.

its not like they have this huge plan to expose everyone to harmful substances so that after they steal money they wont have to worry about anyone because they will all be dead.

seriously just stfu already. the tournament was fun. the only 3 people that won any money are not complaining.....and a bunch of people who didnt even go or didnt get top 3 are *****ing about money and stuff.

75 dollars for 2.5 days with friends, family, food, and your favorite video game. and if it was up to them it would of been the full 3 days and more rounds of pools. STFU
Listen, it's not about the Ammonia affecting game play, it's the fact that Arash lied and said there were no Ammonia danger signs, yet, there is picture proof that it exists.

So if he were to lie once, why wouldn't he lie again?

Also, try not posting in a hostile manner, this just makes things worse, and less mature.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Listen, it's not about the Ammonia affecting game play, it's the fact that Arash lied and said there were no Ammonia danger signs, yet, there is picture proof that it exists.

So if he were to lie once, why wouldn't he lie again?

Also, try not posting in a hostile manner, this just makes things worse, and less mature.
BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE AMMONIA YOU IDIOT.

when you go to pick out a venue that is the size of Oprah's *** do you check every wall and read every sign. Arash was so busy he wouldn't even have time to see the sign anyway. he was one of the hardest workers at the venue. he did not lie about the ammonia. he just didnt know. like pretty much everyone else. i was there all 3 days and never saw the sign. so if you would of asked me i would of said wtf are you talking about. am i lying? no.

AHAHAHAHAH DAlegendarysamus is hilarious.

he said manadick. and he told ken to earn money like a warrior......and he even talked about phone companie's hidden fees. ahahahahah wtf. best post ever.

Anonymous???

BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE AMMONIA YOU IDIOT.

when you go to pick out a venue that is the size of Oprah's *** do you check every wall and read every sign. Arash was so busy he wouldn't even have time to see the sign anyway. he was one of the hardest workers at the venue. he did not lie about the ammonia. he just didnt know. like pretty much everyone else. i was there all 3 days and never saw the sign. so if you would of asked me i would of said wtf are you talking about. am i lying? no.

AHAHAHAHAH DAlegendarysamus is hilarious.

he said manadick. and he told ken to earn money like a warrior......and he even talked about phone companie's hidden fees. ahahahahah wtf. best post ever.
If he didn't know about it, he would have said "I didn't see any Ammonia signs, but I'm not sure whether they exist or not", or something of the like. However, he said that there was absolutely no Ammonia signs which signifies certainty. I've heard from multiple sources that the venue was not very big at all, so I don't think he just didn't see it, to quote the Game's blog:
GetYourTournament.blogspot.com said:
This, my friends, is not even HALF of the participants

... and that IS two-thirds of the venue. There's another part that's around the corner, but that's it. I imagine that many of the people who were originally going to sleep overnight won't anymore.
So there is picture proof the venue isn't very big.

Also, good job at not picking sides, you supported Wes who is on the side of criticizing OC, yet are against me, who is also on the side of criticizing OC. This doesn't surprise me.

oh **** son, i almost forgot. I left a silver controller with 4 eyeball stickers and bombsoldier's signature at the venue. Did anyone find it while cleaning up? I'd like to have that back eventually, I'd pay for it to be overnighted here.
OH CRAP I DID SEE THAT!!!

I didn't pick it up because I didn't know who's it was.

Sorry Eggz. >_>

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol first of all i was there all 3 days and never saw the sign.

did i side with wes? no i actually was laughing my *** off cause he types like a ******. i just thought it was funny and said it was a funny post.

it is also well known that i dont get along with manacloud at all. he banned me from bi weeklies, so aesis banned him from UCLA monthlies, so manacloud banned aesis from oc3, so i almost didnt even go to oc3 except everything was sorted out and we all let things be.. and i barely know arash and rarely talk to him even tho i see him at so many tournaments. so im not really siding with the oc3 staff at all.

im just pointing out that you are an idiot and just because arash said there were no danger signs doesnt mean he was lying. I ACTUALLY WENT TO 0c3 ALONG WITH 4 OTHER PEOPLE AND NONE OF US SAW THE SIGNS. so your little arguement of if he lied once how do i know hes not lying again.....is ********.

seriously....unless its a post about your experiences at the tournament, just shut up. all this negative energy has pissed me off enough to make my last few ******** posts.

Arash

Smash Lord
i edited my first post, explaining how i honestly didn't know about any ammonia signs, but you make it sound like we left buckets of it for people to smell, when in reality it was safely contained in pipes along the wall, and didn't really pose a danger to people at the venue.

I wasn't lying about it, I just didn't know. I'm not hiding anything; if I were, I would just post the link to tio on the first post and leave it at that. And I didn't block you on AIM, I haven't even been on AIM in the past month. My screen name is scorpioman12, but again it won't matter since I rarely go on to begin with.

Oh yeah...
**** whoever stole my DS. i gues taking things from ppl without jobs is cool. ***
and thanks ken, for helping me out.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Alright, my best guess why no one from OC3 staff is responding to questions is that they don't care anymore. They were being flamed before the tournament concerning price and they are still being flamed after the tourn. I expect better respect from the smash community, especially towards people that spent months on planning one of the biggest tournaments on their own time. They threw a tournament, many people had fun, and it is over.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oh, and for those of you who are pulling the "I didn't see it, so it didn't happen" card: It was the teams match of Ken & Bombsoldier Vs. M2K and Chu Dat where BS ***** M2K. Ken handled Chu and BS took out M2K.

Afterwards, Chu and M2K were cussing each other out saying "You f***d up!!" "No! You f***d up!!" "You got your a** *****!!" "Well you got edge-guarded too much!!" etc. etc.

If you don't believe me, please do the responsible thing and ask someone WHO ACTUALLY SAW IT. Don't fall for that stupid bs of "I didn't see it so I guess it probably didn't happen."

F***!! I hate having to point this s*** out because I respect Chu and M2K and I don't like to talk bad about them. But all these a***holes are like vicious dogs trying to tear Bombsoldier apart and degrade him as much as possible. He and his brother were nice people and looked scared and/or bored the whole time. I feel bad for them and all other people are concerned about is trying to rip them apart.

Again, I mean no disrespect to M2K and Chu. Heck, I was the one who drove him to Target to get his glasses fixed when they broke during the tournament. I have nothing against them and I'm really sorry I have to bring up that match.

BS and Disc were nice people. They looked bored and scared and their Dad just had a heart-attack. Anyone who tries to rip them apart for their own pride is an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom