• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OC3 Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
its embarrassing some people display no grace or intelligence behind anything they have said so far. one who guesses knows nothing at all about it. i donated money to both the oc3 staff (arash, boss, helen, ken, manacloud, jenny, rickety, pha )& the japanese who are ALL my friends that deserve more respect than this, they did one hell of a job picking up after everyone. the tournament was worth way more than i payed for, i'd take none of it back. i got to PLAY bombsoldier & disc MANY TIMES and even asked him to send a message over to mikael to top that off.. which made the whole entire experience worth while for me. even though i lost to bombsoldier, i've never had such a good laugh with anyone after a match because of how close it was. the greatest matches of 2007 all happened here on the west coast! im glad i had the opportunity to experience it all.

NewAccSoKenDoesntBanMe

Smash Rookie
Hi Chillingdude,

We bought 20 + surge protectors and 12 extension cords from Target, go ahead and research the price online and tell me if they add up.

We did multiple airport pick ups and drop offs, driving people to the hotels and back, driving back and forward, in and around so cal to pick up equipments and foods (and we are not counting my air port pick up to PC Chris and Milktea and driving them around because I want to personally help them) - do the math, that's a lot of driving for the 5 days (tournament is 3 days along, I know)

Most of the OC3 staffs are from San Diego (Boss, Rickety, Maple, Azn Lep - I'm sure i'm leaving someone out since I'm not a part of staff) San Diego - Ken's house =~ 90 mi average (one way.) They have to drive up and down multiple times for meeting, planning ... etc. Azn Lep asked for $300 of reumbursement alone for gas (I'm not sure if he will be conpensated)

There were around 20 tables. Most of the tables we had to buy. We rented 100 chairs, the rest of the chairs, the family had to buy. Not to mention some chairs were missing at the end of the tournament so they have to pay for those...

I hope this helps you guys in figuring things out where the money goes. If not, I'm sure the staff can show you the receipts.
First of all, I'd like to say that all of this is nonsense, and that most likely, Ken or Manacloud are paying you a cut to say all of these lies (Including Arash, nothing against you guys, I simply can't tolerate this Nazi-esque lying).

I've heard from multiple sources that Jenny works for the company (Enterprise), as district manager, therefore your claims on renting out the van are false.

$800 for gas? Please, this is physically and mathematically impossible, the only way this would be possible is you drove 2,000 miles (even then it wouldn't be $800), you'd need 10 cars, which would be 200 miles each, and still then, do I highly doubt that happened, it's just impossible, even with low gas milage,, you'd still need to drive up and down from SoCal to NorCal about 4 times. So as Chillin said, unless you drove all the way to Canada, it's not going to happen.

The Japanese, this would cost approximately $3,000 for both of them when I checked, $4,000 is possible, but unlikely.

You're trying to make US seem like the bad guys by saying "Aww, they had to pay out of their own pocket after."

I also don't see why you bought surge protectors, FC just had people bring them in, you could have saved a lot of money on that as well, you probably already knew this, so you most likely didn't pay for those either, what use would you have for a bunch of surge protectors after the tournament?

There is also no way you spent $2,500 on food, at pound 2, it only cost $500, so you theoretically spent 5x more, on food that wasn't really top-quality either.

The venue, this is just plain ridiculous, there is absolutely no way it cost $6,000 to rent out, if it did, Manacloud would have said no and that it's too expensive due to the quality of it.. $1,000-2,000 is more possible. Give me the phone number to the owner, and I'll be happy to call and find out, don't give me a fake number either, cause I'll find out, I'll even record the conversation and post it.

By the way, MLG spends about $10,000 renting out its' venues, for their three events, yes this includes the MLGs that happen in Southern California. Earlier someone mentioned that MLG does it for profit, well, for MLG you only have to spend about $20-30 to enter, and the prizes are thousands++ For OC, you spent $75-$100 to enter, so the prizes are minuscule compared to MLG, and to be fair MLG is a big company, but still.

So it sounds like you just made up numbers after Plank broke your costs down, to make up for the amount he estimated that was left over.

If you guys (Ken, Mana..etc.) really did profit from this tournament, why not just say yes you did profit from it, and apologize for it, at this point, I don't think anyone would be willing to attend a future event hosted by you guys. And to make a step further, why not donate all the money to charity, this would make you look much more respectable as people. You wanted people to donate to your tournament, but for what cause, your own greed?

To quote Manacloud: "Crystal City I know you're poor, but donate to OC2", this happened last year.

This really saddens me to see the community reduce themselves to this point. :(

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ken doesn't need to ban, because I will. To be fair, alternate accounts are not allowed. However, I'll leave what you posted up.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think his point was that if he had posted under his regular account, ken would have banned him for simply calling him out (which may or may not be against the rules)

TGM

Smash Lord
\

To quote Manacloud: "Crystal City I know you're poor, but donate to OC2", this happened last year.
lol. cave man,xelic,and rob$ have won so much money where they live(here in tx) that crystal city is probly the 2nd richest city in the US.

but seriosuly, this whole money thing does look kinda wierd. with all the money coming in, i just dont think its possible to actually be LOSING money on this.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Ken won't be doing that. I'm keeping an eye on moderation over the past few days to make sure people have a fair shake.

If anyone wants to remain annonymous, however, that is your right. Please PM myself or a mod you trust with what you want to say, rather than making an alt account. Mods can check IPs anyways.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Honestly, Plaink, Chillin, and Bailey are looking like ***** on the forums right now. If the OC3 staff did take a ****load of money from smashers then it's the fault of the smashers who freaking went. Let them talk out their *** instead of you guys spouting stuff from the other side of the United States. We've heard each of your claims over and over again and we freaking get it already. How many times are you guys going to make this ****ing tournament looks stupid?! It's pissing me off.

This is a results thread, not a ****ing "bash OC3 crew with inprecise information" bull****. I'd hate to create a tourney as big as this, not even win "Ken", then get rocked with accusations that shouldn't even matter cause most people don't give a **** but you guys are making them.

If I went to OC3 and FC and paid the same amount and got free housing from both "including OC3" somehow, how the F do I lose!? Does it F-ing matter if they got thousands of dollars when I know I went to the tourney, chilled, and had a great time playing some of the best in the world? No wait, some were missing, like Plairnkk and Chillin? Wasn't Plairnkk gonna come? No wait, he boycotted and talked **** about this tourney over a month before it even started risking his **** account with dozens of warnings.

Btw, I think it was really low and stupid of Bailey to post the results topic with that ignorant info at the bottom. You looked like a fool and don't tell me you didn't cause you can ask around :/

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
UmbreonMow said:
AnujSuper9 said:
Oh, and chillindude829, you're still a *****. :D
I love how 3rd party people (read: not involved in any way) give chillin crap when he calls people on their bull****.
Oh wow, hypocritical ****** ftl. This post pissed me off so much that I had to make a comment about it in response here.

First of all, I was AT oc3 unlike you or Chillin, which makes me less "3rd party people" than either of you.
Second of all, I was making a joke at Chillin, something he is aware of because he makes fun of me, and then I make fun of his *****-***. That's how it works.
Third of all, then you, like an idiot, decided to get your uninvolved 3rd party *** into the mix by not understanding any intentions of the post, not to mention, even being a **** idiot about your own misinterpretation.

Ugh, so stupid. I don't know how you managed to piss me off so much Mow, but for the love of god try to ****ing think for a second before you say something stupid as hell.

Oh, and chillindude829, you're still a *****. :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I had an amazing three days guys. Things got off to a rocky and annoying start, but as the tourney went on I had more and more fun. This is probably the most fun I've ever had at a tournament, and I usually get bored at big tournaments, but everyone was there to make it fun.

I hope I'm not the only one who has more fun with Smash now than he ever has had in his life. I've never been so excited over this game. I've never had as much of a drive to improve myself in the game as I do now either, so look out because I'm going to actually look to learn new techniques once again, and I'll bring them to Champ Combo (only a few days to Evo so probably not then..) The so called lack of competition between West and East only makes me want to get good enough to make that competition there.

Thanks to everyone I talked to and had fun with at the tournament, you guys made it what it was! It was great meeting new people, people I haven't seen in awhile, and people outside of Socal that I saw in AZ and Norcal. I'll probably post some shout outs later, when I have a bit more time. For now I want to say to Choknater I hope you guys all come out alright and am very sorry and worried you guys were in such a dangerous situation. Good luck to you all.

first of all i hope everybody involved in the car accident is ok. i played meep, KFC, and dark mike in a lot of friendlies and they are all really cool. hope you guys feel better.

now.....on to my thoughts of melee and 0c3

i was really excited in the days leading up to 0c3, and i really wanted to play well. but for some reason when the tournament finally came i just started to not care much about the game. it became more about meeting the people i had become friends with on the boards, and spending time with all of the awesome friends ive made in the socal smash scene.

I saw marth chain grab people all day, i saw fox shine a bunch of people, i saw a falco laser camp a donkey kong on FD until the donkey kong unplugged his controller and left, and i saw sheik players needle people until they could grab and down throw them. And all of those things happened on the same big *** campy 3 random stages.

Melee has lost that magic it used to have with me. i remember watching my very first videos. FC3 crew battles. there was still a close competition between east and west. there was ken, and there was azen. battle of the titans. at 0c3 mew2king took out ken, isai, disc, and manacloud all by himself, and if they would of sent him in first he probly would of taken out the whole crew by himself. theres nothing close to a rivalry these days. its just the east coast person that everyone seems to love (PC), and the east coast person that nobody really likes (mew2king).

i remember my first tournament. Champ combo. i watched so many good players. i discovered this high level of play that i wanted to be a part of. and ever since that tournament i have been addicted to this game. until now.

it seemed fitting that my controller started to bug out after my last tournament match. i went to go play a friendly with mew2king. he wouldn't let me play luigi because it wasnt one of his upcoming tournament opponent's characters. :ohwell: so im like ok ill play falco. and my controller just kept shielding even when i wasnt pushing anything. so no suprise....i get chain grabbed and im like....my controller is broken. and im still get chain grabbed. and at that point it dawned on me. im tired of this crap.

after playing a few hilarious matches with the controller that would always shield (until i wacked it and it started to always side step or full jump) i decided to take it outside and smash it on the ground until it broke in to pieces. it was a very liberating experience. i felt cleansed. Melee has given me some of the most exciting times in my life. and i have met countless friends in socal that im sure i will continue to talk with. but honestly unless brawl feels completely refreshing, i think im done with it all.

BoA, Teba, Emerican, Lee Puff, Aesis, Petoo0, all of my friends in palmdale......you all ****.

Romeo, Hugs, DSF, DC, Danimals, ezynjay, Lucky, Mango, gabe, wolf, knives, mike y, pbody, plan 9, 8-bit crew, champ, EVERYONE IN SOCAL. thanks for all of the matches, playing til 3 in the morning, going out to eat, coming to my tournaments and smashfests, and anything else you can think of.

special thanks to ultra luigi for being an inspiration and something to work towards as being a Luigi main in socal.

thanks to ken for being my hero. your still the best :p

thanks to the rest of 0c3 staff for your time and effort

and thanks to neal mother******* dt for being the coolest guy in smash history. ill try to come by and at least watch super champ combo. im glad you stopped by at 0c3.
stfu u fvcking suck. only noobs complain about camping get outa here with that garbage.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hope I'm not the only one who has more fun with Smash now than he ever has had in his life. I've never been so excited over this game. I've never had as much of a drive to improve myself in the game as I do now either, so look out because I'm going to actually look to learn new techniques once again, and I'll bring them to Champ Combo (only a few days to Evo so probably not then..) The so called lack of competition between West and East only makes me want to get good enough to make that competition there.
Oh noes! Edrees wants that number 1 spot in Socal!

:p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
chudat at 0c2 or pc at 0c3? which is more godly.

0c2
Details for ChuDat

Match results
Winners' bracket
Defeated Hella
Defeated Trevyn
Lost to Kei

Losers' bracket
Defeated S.O.S.
Defeated Forward
Defeated P.C. Chris
Defeated Captain Jack
Defeated Hoshino Kirby
Defeated Korean DJ
Defeated Mew2King
Lost to Ken

Overall placing: 2/64
0c3
Details for PC Chris

Match results
Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Wolf
Defeated EdreesesPieces
Defeated Forward
Lost to Mew2King

Losers' bracket
Defeated Hugs
Defeated Vidjogamer
Defeated Drephen
Defeated SephirothKen
Defeated Chu_Dat
Defeated Mew2King
Defeated Mew2King

Overall placing: 1/96
lmfao, good **** to both. those are such godly brackets.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
who said asians are good w/ math...

/ZING

Forward that was touching, who was ghost writing that for you? lolololol

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
This is Azn Lep

Hey raftbuilder I'm not too sure who you're getting your information from but it's not entirely correct. Please refrain from spreading rumors. I was told the trophies cost $380 not $310 (I realize that's still not the $480, but I'm certain there's an explanation for that). and yes I'm down about $300 but I am getting reimbursed for all of the tournament related costs of that $300. I spent around $150 or so helping people out on my own free will outside of the tournament, and I realize that I'm not going to be paid back for that, but don't discredit the Hoang family. They're still doing more than enough to pay me back for the tournament related expenses.

180OP

Smash Journeyman
I think PC's run was more epic. Took his revenge on M2K.

Cool. So now the speculations about the tourney are laid to rest. I already posted that there were going to be equipment costs. Though, why weren't there any things from OC2 left? If 200+ people are coming, why can't some bring a cord?

Anyhow, it is all said and done.

EDIT: To those wondering, Bombsoldier kept all of his winnings from the $20 matches he played, as well as donations from individuals and his (and ken's) share of the 2nd place teams prize money.
So much respect to Ken and Mana for that. I was hoping they would make his time worth while and leave happily without thinking about the debt of the tickets. He kept Ken's share? *wipes tear*.

So much respect to Forward for giving his controller. Wow looks like OC3 was a nail in the coffin for a lot of people. The wait is on for Brawl. But it will never be the same as so many greats are leaving and might not return.

Let's just stop all the insults and cherish this moment and upload the OC3 vids.

BULL**** WHERE'D ALL THE MONEY GO!!!?

jokes jokes. relax don't ban me.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
.... I wanted Forwards controller..... btw good stuff Forward.

Who did Forward use? It couldn't of been Falco :chuckle:.

Lol j/k.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I had an amazing three days guys. Things got off to a rocky and annoying start, but as the tourney went on I had more and more fun. This is probably the most fun I've ever had at a tournament, and I usually get bored at big tournaments, but everyone was there to make it fun.

Thanks to everyone I talked to and had fun with at the tournament, you guys made it what it was! It was great meeting new people, people I haven't seen in awhile, and people outside of Socal that I saw in AZ and Norcal. I'll probably post some shout outs later, when I have a bit more time. For now I want to say to Choknater I hope you guys all come out alright and am very sorry and worried you guys were in such a dangerous situation. Good luck to you all.

Awesome post. I was personally getting a little tired of seeing every other post a resignation from smash.

Big T____T @ Forward. Cya later...cool guy. Plenty of GGz n' stuff.

[/not having anything to do with 0c3] >_>

Cort

Apple Head
lol subscribe'd

This wouldn't be so bad if mana didn't already have such a conniving aura about him.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I had fun.

And I pulled off an entire weekend without Rockstar.
lol

for all who were there, smash on a little DVD player in the library was funny stuff

Washington: Silent Wolf, Gimpy, Tori (lol) you guys are too ****ing good. see you at champ combo didn't get to play Eggz =/

Forward: Falco dittos at 2 in the morning @_@ thanks for crewing with us, nice to finally meet and play w/ you in person

Cactuar: I wanted to play more =/

chok: hope you guys are okay

waffles: you're getting too good, keep it up

falcomist: you did what you did. that's all i'll say.

norcal: yeah good **** in tourney lol

ultra luigi REALLY LOOKS LIKE LUIGI LOL

PC: gj and thanks for 4stocking me

wtf @ quarter game

fun stuff to all the people that I played in pools and friendlies. Honestly, that was certainly one of the funnest tournaments I've been to, just because I haven't been to many major tournaments, and all of the pros, if you will, were very cool to talk to, as in none of them were really *******s about it. I'm just annoyed with how pools weren't managed well, and there's still the issue with the money.

Now, about all this **** about the whereabouts of the money. I'd think a lot of people would shut up if either Ken or Mana just came out and said what happened with the money, cent for cent. Nothing against Arash (he drove us to get food and to LAX at 4:30 in the morning, and wasn't *****y about it), but you're just not the person people want to hear it from.

nublet06

Smash Lord
Edrees aka adryese aka idriesey is really friggen good. I think i forgot you in my list of thank you's. ahahha we have played like 12 tournament matches including lowtier. they were all a lot of fun. im glad we didnt have to play at oc3 tho ahahah. even tho theres only around 5 months left of melee.....you will no doubt make it in to the top tier of smashers. you have a top 3 peach and you are very smart. you got this.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i enjoyed reading forwards post; it's rather disheartening to see all this tourney drama but i'm not involved and dont really care. Also i for one can see how gas would come out to 800 dollars when having multiple vehicles move around for 3-5 days. if my personal bill in that time when going travel heavy can go up to 70-100, then why shouldn't it go up to 800 with parking in a crowded city.

anyways, i loved your playstyle forward, and the universe will miss your falco..however, life is about more than silly smash..as much as i'm endeared to the game..i wish you well in your travels..and i hope you pick up brawl from time to time so maybe i can play you online someday:p

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Awesome post. I was personally getting a little tired of seeing every other post a resignation from smash.

Big T____T @ Forward. Cya later...cool guy. Plenty of GGz n' stuff.

[/not having anything to do with 0c3] >_>
Ditto.

It kills me a little inside every time a big name smasher goes down in history.

But hey, gotta respect the choice.

Haha, but don't worry Ka - I've still got about a year and a half left in me! (before college ends) :chuckle:

T____T @ you not being able to go to OC3!!! Otto got 7th! You're ever so slightly better than Otto!

BTW peoplez - WA is the future of big name smashers ;-) (Namely SilentWolf and Ka Master)

Zoap

Smash Master
Fowards speech almost made me cry. Although I never got to meet Tony, the way you passionately speak of him and your good times makes me feel as though I had. Its a shame youve made that choice Sean but good luck in whatever you decide to do and heres to hoping you come back for brawl.

Id like to thank OC3 staff, you guys put up with everything this weekend and still put out an excellent tournament.

TY to Glenn for posting the updates and recording what you could.

Thx for comin over to America BS and Disc, hope you guys had fun.

Norcal too good, Good **** to Isai and King. Also ****ING Jeff and Tang are too good at teams.

if i forgot you im srry but im still a little out of it.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Palmdale:
BoA is ****ing ****. He plays so amazingly even when he is off, which just about everyday.
Emerican + BoA on a team? Wow could do be more ****? Top 7 in teams, beating some of the best players arund. If this kid isn't ranked after this (if it even matters at this point) its bs. He even took a game from King in pools.
ROFL...best Luigi ever? DUH.
Aesis for a guy in retirement...you **** pretty bad. Top 13 in singles...is not that good at all.
Creepy Fingers you've gotten much better dude. Your pool matches were amazing. The entire crowd watched ***** that Falco. Good stuff.

Everyone else:
I'm pretty tired from school and all so I'm going to keep this short. It was good seeing everyone in So Cal again before going back up to school for the fall maybe I'll see you guys at super champ combo if don't quit.

Nor Cal: Fun times with you all again. DBR beat Palmdale =(. I hate you GERM!!!!!!! haha good game guys that was really fun. Nice seeing the baysians again also, hopefully I'll see you guys once i get back up for school.

Out of State:

COK: nice meeting all of you. I'm sad Joe couldn't make it out but Drephen and the rest were awesome. I also completely agree with the gayness of a 3 stage randomn....
Just FD, poke stadium , and dreamland on random? Do you know how hard it is for slower characters like gannon, samus, doc, and half the cast to win against spamming fox, falco, sheiks? Very very unbalanced
NOT COOOL.
Eddie: Wow so fun playing you. GANON LEGEND. thank you for the tips <3
Vidjo: Nice playing with you as well. Ganon down b for the win!
uhhh I'm getting annoyed at typing so...
East Coast: Nice hanging out with you guys on Friday outside subway while we waited to get into the venue. It was fun times <3.

OK i did my lame shout outs. Also That was probably my last tourney as well.

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
I'm bummed out that I wasn't able to make this tourney but hope my friends there had a good time.
Anyways, I just wanted to comment about the airplane ticket thing. I've flown to Asia many many times and I can guarantee you that unless you book your ticket 6 months ahead of time there's no way it's going to cost less than 1000-1200 dollars. Typically if the tickets were booked 1-3 months ahead the tickets would cost anywhere from 1500-2000 dollars depending on the time of year. 3000 for two people is a steal during the summer, 4000 means you probably booked a little later than you should have. This info is really easy to check online though, just go to any International Asian Airline website and check ticket prices (note that the final cost is pretty much always higher than the ticket cost though, there's always like 2-3 extra fares and tax is not included...I fkn hate airlines for doing that).

nublet06

Smash Lord
oh yeah and DSF is god tier of ghetto olympics.

quarter toss? he was rigged. guessing stages? also rigged.

any little side bet or game involving small ammounts of money.....you just cant beat the guy.

if we would of played rock paper scissors for money he probly would of gone undefeated.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I'd like to say that all of this is nonsense, and that most likely, Ken or Manacloud are paying you a cut to say all of these lies (Including Arash, nothing against you guys, I simply can't tolerate this Nazi-esque lying).

I've heard from multiple sources that Jenny works for the company (Enterprise), as district manager, therefore your claims on renting out the van are false.

$800 for gas? Please, this is physically and mathematically impossible, the only way this would be possible is you drove 2,000 miles (even then it wouldn't be $800), you'd need 10 cars, which would be 200 miles each, and still then, do I highly doubt that happened, it's just impossible, even with low gas milage,, you'd still need to drive up and down from SoCal to NorCal about 4 times. So as Chillin said, unless you drove all the way to Canada, it's not going to happen.
Just in case there are others that might be thinking the same thing...

I would like to clear some stuff up.

>I am NOT an official OC3 staff. Although it might seem like it because I worked my *** off during the 3 days of the events. I was simply helping out because
1. I'm a smash fan, just like all of you
2. I'm a friend of the Hoang family and it looked like they can use some help

Please don't accuse me of lying because I'm getting paid to. For OC3, I have made a lot of personal sacrifice of time, effort and money. It's not pleasant when the only I'm getting back is a bad name.

>Was Jenny an employee of Enterprise? Yes.
Is she still an employee for Enterprise? No.
Even if Jenny still gets discount, would she get the car rentals for FREE? Probably Not
When you no longer work for a company, do you still get their benefits? I would assume No

>About the gas. I do NOT know the exact details of it. My earlier post was to express how it might be possible for the staff to spend that much on gas. Because there WERE around 10 cars used by the staff, and each DID driven more than 200 miles because of OC3...

But this is only MY belief. Can it be false? Maybe. Can it be true? More likely, because I drive from OC to SD and SD to OC frequently, and I know how much gas hurts.

>I understand why people are unhappy of the venue. I was very disappointed when I saw it too. I was the second to yell at Ken and Manacloud of how crappy the place was. Jenny was the first.

>I'm not entirely defending the hosts of OC3. I admit the the tournament could've improved by A WHOLE LOT! I just hope that I can help everyone understand the numbers and not be swayed by rumors.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Here's the paradox of smash tournies goers:

We want the best, but expect to pay the least.
We want the venue to be clean, but unwilling to pick up after ourselves.
We want tournament to be in order and ran smoothly, but unwilling to cooperate and listen.
We want more friendlies time, but unwilling to bring TVs and equipments (except for San Diegans).
We expect everything from our hosts, but refuse to give them much incentives to host.

It's tough to be a good host. Please understand.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Does anyone else have any photos from 0C3 that they would like to share? I'm actually really into scrap-booking and I didn't take many photos at this event. Thank you!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
Hi JustPho,

It's YOUR job to prove to me you didn't scam people, not my job to prove you did. How about you research prices online and get back to me :)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer

We want tournament to be in order and ran smoothly, but unwilling to cooperate and listen.
We want more friendlies time, but unwilling to bring TVs and equipments (except for San Diegans).
We expect everything from our hosts, but refuse to give them much incentives to host.

That's exactly how it is, actually. I might quote you on this post.

Atlus8

Smash Master

I'm going to make this my sig since this is true in every tourn out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom