• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
Luke, you told me straight that you couldnt come, so i was prepared for your absence,
these guys on the other hand broke my heart by giving me the hope that they were going to be there then ripping it apart.:crying:

anyways, I was a little disappointed that you were not able to come as well, next time though, yeah?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Zxhouse meet next month is on the way. I'll time it so it doesn't overlap with Gords's upcoming meet. How does the 3rd - 4th weekend sound to you guys? To anyone not sure of the location the meet will be in rousehill out west so it's most likely at least a 30min drive for most of you guys.

tedeth

Smash Master
So I believe we're seeing The Wolverine Saturday night for my b-day. Who's keen?

Also Gords are ppl still goods to go to your place?

Also looks like I'm moving to Arncliffe like, this week.

Yezzzz.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ted, im keen for Wolverine

people are still good to stay at my place.

arncliff?, moving in with the mrs? are you still looking for a place to move into with cal and luke?

@ Cal
i am unsure if i can make your meet for that weekend, dads and sisters bdays are around then as well.

Gords

Smash Champion
No Gords lol you are making assumption after assumption and you know what they say. :p
arncliff?, moving in with the mrs? are you still looking for a place to move into with cal and luke?
these were legit questions
so its just you then ;), sour about cal
and this was a joke referencing the fact that you and luke are actually the same person.

the only assumption I see here ted is your assumption that I made assumptions, and I do know what they say!

escro

Smash Ace
sooo
when are we meeting for teds bday thingy and at where?
EA stay the night pls
having said that iono if i will either lol
depends on when we finish movie and stuff
going home alone still scares me
=(

Gords

Smash Champion
ted, can we get the address of this place you said we can meet.
Also for anyone that doesnt want to go home on the sat night, can stay at mine.
I dunno if ted wants to come back to mine now though since he is now living with luke, or just go back to their place for after movie activities.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ted asked me to post this,

the place to meet is at Lowenbrau, address is cnr Playfair st & Argyle st The rocks
time to meet is 6 - 6:30pm.

Gords

Smash Champion
OK guys, My next meet is going to be Sat & Sunday 17th & 18th August.
Featuring Project M, v2.6 The Metaknight Rises and Pikmin 3.
(brawl and melee will be there too)
there will NOT be a tourney at this meet, just friendlies and good times

People are ok to stay at my place both saturday and sunday night
remember to bring towel/sleepbag if you can.

and BRING CONSOLES

It would be great to have some of the melee guys there, like Kulla, Unreon, etc.
also some of the new guys like Matt, etc.
Hopefully some of the canberra guys can make it up...Joe make scabe drive, lol.

Let me know if you think you will be dropping by at some point, and what consoles/games you can bring

mattk210

Smash Cadet
I'd love to come, but it's looking like I have a crazy busy semester ahead of me. Can you put me down as tentative? I'd come only one of the days, probably not for the full day. I can probably bring my gamecube if that's useful, though obviously i'd be taking it away when I leave.

If I heard there were going to be a lot of other melee players I'd try doubly hard to come!

Gords

Smash Champion
sorry to here that cheese, hopefully you can make it too the next one, which i am goin to try and organize during the mid semester break (either sept 28-30 or oct 4-6), just before Shadowloo showdown the folling weekend. I might host a tourney that meet as well for people who would like to prepare a bit for SS.

In other news,
Reminder about my meet next weekend, 17, 18th August
bring consoles is most important, and let me know if you are coming.

Attendance is Mandatory for the following.
Escro
Ted
Foxy
The borders have opened, it is time:p

Gords

Smash Champion
Thanks scoot, edited.

Escro, the borders have opened, your family is counting on you.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I could probably go if I change my usual(?) meet with Ted/Luke (Thursday night and Friday) to a meet at your place. I'm gonna be hella mad on Friday though. Like, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to do it; you don't know what it is that you ask of me XD.
Ted, were you going to Gords' meet?

Gords

Smash Champion
you better not miss anything, ... or anyone.
because if you miss 3 or more times you will be penalised.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I may have - I just got a new phone yesterday and haven't quite got the hang of it yet. Sorry if I did.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Gords, I don't think I'll be there at your meet next weekend. Btw, did I leave a glove at your place from last time's meet/tourney?

Top Bottom