• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Well, I guess I appreciate it regardless. xD

Also Luco not entirely sure what made you think I left but ok.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well, I guess I appreciate it regardless. xD

Also Luco not entirely sure what made you think I left but ok.
I dunno, didn't see you for a time, thought you were inactive.

Ah well.

@Lux: I'm sure we'll all pitch in. Funny, I always assumed Setups would be easier than TVs but oh well heh. Anyway, i'll be bringing my setup. Who else is bringing one?

Gords

Smash Champion
from the stage discussion here it seems that frigate isnt really that accepted either so I am going to leave my stage list as written.

******** stage discussion aside, i would much rather see man of steel than anything else on that movie list. i'd also much rather not see a movie at all than see a couple of them.
I personally am not fussed, however I know some people have already seen it (like Ted), which is why I originally mentioned Pacific Rim since its release is thursday so i expect noone to have seen it. Another thing is since we most likely wont have enough cars we will be at george st cinema and there really isnt a good session time there in 2D

Gords, are you sure that there will be enough wiis? There was a shortage at the previous tourney if I recall correctly.
TV count is up to 7 TVs including EAs, if people bring there consoles we will have enough setups

@Lux: I'm sure we'll all pitch in. Funny, I always assumed Setups would be easier than TVs but oh well heh. Anyway, i'll be bringing my setup. Who else is bringing one?
consoles are mroe a problem these days since people are lazy and dont bring them, or assume "nvm so & so will bring theirs.

end results is lack of consoles

not me because if i brought mine then i would have to sleep standing up
rather use that space my wii takes up to sleep in.

bring it anyway, carry it in a separate bag

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
where are you even going to put 7 TVs? Kitchen setup with TVs on the hotplates and in the sink?

Gords

Smash Champion
Oh you'll see Tom, and no there wont be TVs on the kitchen bench.
(If you include my ****** TV, then I have 8 TVs, lol)

BTW. If anyone has a copy of NTSC brawl that I can borrow please bring it with you. Thanks.

Gords

Smash Champion
Guys. For those cat bing public transport, if bringing a pillow is to inconvenient don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure we will have enough pillows, cushions to cover everyone.

The main thing is to bring a setup if you can

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I wish I could bring mine, but my family's said it's a no-go :/

I've already seen Man of Steel, so if we could see Pacific Rim, that'd be great. I wouldn't mind seeing Man of Steel again... but I'd rather not.

I've been practicing on Frigate, and not at all on Rainbow Cruise. I wasn't aware people played it at all o.o

It's sort of a ****ty stage in comparison to the rest (maybe that's just my chaingrab bias speaking), but yeah, I'm happy with it to a degree.
I'm interested in RC but I came in around the time it was banned so i've never played on it ever as a competitive stage, that's why i'm quite interested in it.

We found out that my bro's olimar can't handle that stage. :p

tedeth

Smash Master
I like Archmage. He doesn't seem like an idiot.

Please don't prove me wrong. *fingers crossed*

In other news, Wvz going to something is HYPE!!!

Archmage, learn from Wvz and Escro on how to introduce yourself to our longstanding and close community and you'll do just fine. :D

escro

Smash Ace
Gords holy crap you are a genius ok my wii is confirmed because props to gords

I am okay with not watching a movie at all. But anythings okay seeing i havent been to the movies in like a year.

Martin, you coming to this?

Wvz attending! Hype! Time to get back into playing against non casual fsmash and side b all day ike. Excited!

Gords

Smash Champion
rge last time i went to the cinema was to see Iron Man 3 with you guys,
also Martin did say he was coming cant remember exactly when.

those coming on friday make sure you get here by mid arvo or call when your about to leave to see where we at

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I like Archmage. He doesn't seem like an idiot.

Please don't prove me wrong. *fingers crossed*

In other news, Wvz going to something is HYPE!!!

Archmage, learn from Wvz and Escro on how to introduce yourself to our longstanding and close community and you'll do just fine. :D
Yea I messed up on this one.

I can't take a joke. XD

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Okay, just got back after a few days away, this is looking even more hype than when I left!! Unfortunately, it's not looking like I can make the whole thing. I'm unsure about Friday, there's a few things I have to check before I know. I'll definitely be there Saturday, and probably leave on Sunday evening in time for church (so around 6). Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing some good ol' smash! =)

cheese619

Smash Ace
Yeah Jon and I are definitely coming but it's very unlikely that we will be staying at Gords' place. Also I'll bring a setup Gords.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I think I'm coming now if that is okay Gords? Might grab a controller off of you.
Have not decided how long I'm interested in staying yet. I will be there with ZXV and EA tomorrow though, til maybe late saturday. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Will bring my laptop so I can play LoL if anybody is interested.

All you can eat pizza sounds good, as does a movie. I heard Pacific Rim was bad though. Gords' choice though. Why not Lone Ranger or Monsters Uni?

LolRainbowCruise.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
those coming on friday make sure you get here by mid arvo or call when your about to leave to see where we at
When's mid arvo?

I'll probably be going to a friend's party at Marble Bar when you guys go for a movie. Just letting you now; it shouldn't make organisation more difficult or anything, since I can make my way around the city fine.

And yep, Sam, I'll be there. LOLed at your "non casual fsmash". Maybe I should join in on the Ike fun too. :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Rainbow cruise is fine.
When was the last time you ACTUALLY played that stage in a competitive mindset?
The negative responses have been quite shallow. Probably because their perception of the game is quite shallow, but I regress.

Although I don't particularly care about it being in a stage list (although it is going to be legal at whobo :(), let's get back to
GETTING RID OF FRIGATE

tedeth

Smash Master
Shaya, while I'm sure you mean digress, regress works equally well in that situation as you certainly are taking us back to a stupider period in smash history.

How ironic.

Seriously though, get over it. The stage is bad. Stop being a sook. If you want to discuss this, go discuss it with grim. Then you can have your own tourney with just you and him where the only legal stages are RC, PS2 and that stupid Mario Bros stage.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Rainbow cruise is fine.
When was the last time you ACTUALLY played that stage in a competitive mindset?
The negative responses have been quite shallow. Probably because their perception of the game is quite shallow, but I regress.

Although I don't particularly care about it being in a stage list (although it is going to be legal at whobo :(), let's get back to
GETTING RID OF FRIGATE
Gords said he'd get rid of it... :p

EDIT: Nope, wait, never mind me, don't worry, go on as planned, nothing to see here, focus on what's ahead, absolutely nothing to bother about.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mm, you're right about digress being a slightly more effectual word choice, but regress is fine there. My regression of "RC legal plz" to the central point, or better yet the regression of specifically alluring to you all being BAD. (Don't worry though, I'm also very bad)

And hell naw, you can argue about going backwards all you want, although that doesn't really mean anything nor add anything to the conversation. I'm actually pretty stage list conservative at this point. But you still replied to me relating to me wanting RC legal, rather than me wanting RC legal instead of Frigate or both banned.

Gords

Smash Champion
If you have component cables for your consoles bring them as well. 4 of 7 TVs have component input

Will bring my laptop so I can play LoL if anybody is interested.

All you can eat pizza sounds good, as does a movie. I heard Pacific Rim was bad though. Gords' choice though. Why not Lone Ranger or Monsters Uni?
even though i no longer have to worry about controlling everyone elses data usage the net is here to be used properly, there will be no LoL in this house (that inc. watching streams ZXV). Starcraft 2 and Dota 2 are completely fine though, as well as epic amounts of EVO streaming.:laugh:

When's mid arvo?
before 4:30ish (depending where we go for dinner and movie we may be leaving as early as 5ish)

let's get back to
GETTING RID OF FRIGATE
from the stage discussion here it seems that frigate isnt really that accepted either so I am going to leave my stage list as written.
Already said this, so thats a no to RC and Friagte

Gords

Smash Champion
Did you edit your stage list gords?
"It seems that frigate isn't really accepted either", but your original list had it there.
My mistake it was in my original stage list, but i thought i had edited it, to exclude it after some of the discussion so when i posted 'leave it as written' i thought frigate was no longer there. turns out though that the cpu at work didnt save the edit though

to confirm though there will be no frigate or RC.

Hey Gords, looks like I won't be coming. Sorry dude.
:(unacceptable

I'll be there Sat + Sun if I'm there at all gords. Arriving sometime Sat evening
sorry you cant stay longer, what getting in the way?
anyways ill see you when your here and prepare to get a asswhooping in PPL

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
My mistake it was in my original stage list, but i thought i had edited it, to exclude it after some of the discussion so when i posted 'leave it as written' i thought frigate was no longer there. turns out though that the cpu at work didnt save the edit though

to confirm though there will be no frigate or RC.
Maybe you can edit the original post then (http://smashboards.com/threads/nsw-...e-home-of-drama.209914/page-279#post-15664108) so that it's updated.

Thanks for organising btw. Great to see that you've planned out everything and so many people are going.

Gords

Smash Champion
lux, thats the post that i tried to edit already, it didnt work. ill edit it again later

Top Bottom