• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If you like My Hero Academia, you should try this. If you don't, try it anyway.

https://en.shindanmaker.com/619886

I'm not sure if it's healthy to have stats this average.

That quirk is just laughably useless on an offensive level, though. . .unless I can find a way to use loophole abuse to make it work as an offensive technique. That's how these kinds of shows work, right?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah but what if you gotta pistol whip a dude? You're SOL:053:
Pumpkaboo, I'm a sharpshooter.

If I let someone get in pistol-whip range, clearly I have already ****ed up.

I'm not sure if it's healthy to have stats this average.

That quirk is just laughably useless on an offensive level, though. . .unless I can find a way to use loophole abuse to make it work as an offensive technique. That's how these kinds of shows work, right?
Support roles are important too.

Quick wiki walk suggests that the Heal quirk speeds and amplifies the body's own processes, with the associated resource drain. Extensive use could overtax the patient's system and result in death.

It's apparently explicitly avoided several times, but I see no reason you couldn't use it deliberately if necessary.

Kind of like a fatal case of anaphylactic shock.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ironically, I do my best splatting at close range.

Anything past mid and I'm Aerospray and pray.

And thus begins My Villain Academia.
Honestly usually I do most of my best splatting at close to mid range too.

Then I try to take a Charger into Turf Wars for practice and start flailing wildly as someone jumps up behind me while I'm not looking.

. . .Sniper rifles and me knowing what I'm doing don't mix. But I feel a little sense of pride every time I actually snipe someone that doesn't exist for other kinds of splats, haha.

D

Deleted member

Nah, that's ok, if you are viewing on mobile it does get harder to read...

It's just in WWE 2K18 is going to be on Switch, Switch once again has the games that come every year... hope we can get the big games soon.

Well, you can't deny that N64 was the one of least popular Nintendo console in Japan...
Wii's third party support did went well after many of them saw the popularity of motion controls, this also leads to the problem of even though Wii has plenty of hidden gems, there was also more of crappy shuffle wares mostly just for riding on the motion control fad... which was exactly what happened when my cousin help us get Wii games via ...illegal download to CD and then boot up by mod channel... as you would have guessed, my cousins, my parents have no taste when it comes to games, they give us a stack of CD mostly contains Wii shuffle ware. They didn't download Galaxy 1 & 2, Brawl, Xenoblade, Zelda, or even Kirby... Need for Speed Carbon, M & S at the Olympic Games was probably the few games that I enjoy.

That's why we later tried to get the games by ourselves but we found games don't work...

@Shishœ
I recently watched Kill La Kill up to episode 16
Watching Matoi transform everytime is both cool but also a bit embarrassing to watch at first, later I was unfortunately used to it...
I have listened to Kill La Kill's Ost before watching the anime, they were good but also found some soundtracks used a bit too often, and very predictable. Like whenever Blumenkraz starts I can tell it's the appearance of Ragyo Kiryuin... and man now I know why she often compares with Lusamine...

Also I have seen Matoi and Litten's crossover pic before too:

As for now just go and play the original one first plot wise. You'll be fine without playing X (Still recommend you to play it though)

With that said, Takahashi did say 2 won't have any connection to the first game's story.
It works in a meta sense as the first part of Ryuko's character arv is to overcome her own embarrasment while viewers will start seeing the famservice so much it becomes mundane

Oh cool, ShindanMaker, you all should expect a night full of these now
Anyways
>Life Drain
I'd have an OP power that wouldn't get me in UA because robots do not have souls.
I guess my weakness are those ****ty physical stats tho

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Quirk: Gummy
The only thing I can think of for that is Gummi Ship.
Seeing as how I just stuck with the Highwind model for pretty much all of KH1, I wouldn't consider that very accurate.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Honestly usually I do most of my best splatting at close to mid range too.

Then I try to take a Charger into Turf Wars for practice and start flailing wildly as someone jumps up behind me while I'm not looking.

. . .Sniper rifles and me knowing what I'm doing don't mix. But I feel a little sense of pride every time I actually snipe someone that doesn't exist for other kinds of splats, haha.
Chargers not checking their six are kind of my preferred prey.

If you ever got spooked by an inkling in a loud green ski jacket, I retroactively apologize.

Finding the really important Shindans
Your Stats as a Waifu
https://en.shindanmaker.com/734391
Clearly I am a top tier waifu

What a coincidence.

Because clearly at this point I need to go to bed.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I did the super hero test.

I'm not sure what "soften" means. Do I make myself soft or make others soft? And is it physically or mentally?

These are the important life questions.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Finding the really important Shindans
Your Stats as a Waifu
https://en.shindanmaker.com/734391
Clearly I am a top tier waifu

Omg my bedroom skills is at 10 and cutness is at 9 on that thing, 7 on loyalty, 2 in charm and I absolutely SUCK as a housewife (which fits because **** cleaning)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Now when it says my quirk is "Lantern" do I get, like, a Green Lantern ring, or do I just glow in the dark?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
sooo ya go figure next months my hero academy episode titles have been released into the wild and it confirms were getting the arc after stain this season....season 3's confirmed to be ****ing insane and i couldnt be any more excited
So does that mean we're getting 3 manga arcs in one season? If so, that's actually insane if it's going to end on chapter 69/70.

D

Deleted member

So does that mean we're getting 3 manga arcs in one season? If so, that's actually insane if it's going to end on chapter 69/70.
Technically, that's not a big deal considering this season is 25 episodes long(so technically that's two "seasons" or rather cours). I am surprised they're doing anything past the Stain Arc but people have been pointing it out due to the new OP.

I just hope we get a new season next year, even if just one cour because it seems there isn't much more material to work with(?)

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Technically, that's not a big deal considering this season is 25 episodes long(so technically that's two "seasons" or rather cours). I am surprised they're doing anything past the Stain Arc but people have been pointing it out due to the new OP.

I just hope we get a new season next year, even if just one cour because it seems there isn't much more material to work with(?)

Yeah, there's only four arcs after the end of term test arc, and the fourth one in question is still ongoing, about 30 chapters so far.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It only took me 8 layers of ads and 10 minutes of solving captchas to get Corrector Yui in HQ and Latin American Spanish dub. Im saving those episodes like a treasure, man.

Chrono.

There was a huge Amazon Prime Day glitch where most items got MASSIVE discounts for a short while.

How massive? Crash N-Sane Trilogy was up for $6 bucks and sold out in a matter of seconds.

Cheap Ass Gamer had a field day with this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, one of the next major thing coming up is EVO. What tournaments do you guys plan on watching? I'm probably gonna try to catch Tekken 7, Marvel 3 and Smash 4. Unfortunately I feel Injustice is gonna be more of the same as the first game in terms of the top matches.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Some day I'll catch one of those glitches when I have money to spend. Hopefully it's something expensive I really want, like whatever the highest end graphics card is.

Chrono.

So Joey Cuellar previously had announced that Trunks would be on the EVO build of DBFZ, as it turns out this won't be the case. EVO will use the same build as E3.
Hopefully we get a trailer at least.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, one of the next major thing coming up is EVO. What tournaments do you guys plan on watching? I'm probably gonna try to catch Tekken 7, Marvel 3 and Smash 4. Unfortunately I feel Injustice is gonna be more of the same as the first game in terms of the top matches.
Smash 4 is on the top of my watching priority list, with BlazBlue right after that. I also might watch a few Tekken 7 and Street Fighter 5 matches if I have the time.

Chrono.

Smash 4, Xrd Rev 2, Tekken 7, Blazblue and KOFXIV.

Rest is take or leave.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'm most interested in KOF, GG, Marvel and Tekken 7 in terms of my EVO watch time. That being said, I try to make sure I watch all the top 8s for every game,as I enjoy watching high level play in general.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lesson of the day

Don't help people

I helped my dad shop today which he was checking on my grandfather who was sick. He drove me to the store so he drove me to his house to

When we arrived my brother pulled up to borrow my dads truck because he needed to move a couch into his new apartment

My dad wanted to drive me home, but my brother was parked behind him and blocked the way so my brother said he'd drive me home after I helped him move the couch

Well, apparently moving the couch could potentially have ruptured a tendon in my arm - In which case I'd have to either 1) Pay tens of thousands of dollars to get surgery to fix it while I have no insurance or 2) Live with a dead arm for the rest of my life

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm most interested in KOF, GG, Marvel and Tekken 7 in terms of my EVO watch time. That being said, I try to make sure I watch all the top 8s for every game,as I enjoy watching high level play in general.
Yeah, if I get the chance I might try to catch some KOF stuff too. Hopefully someone will main Terry as one of their team members. He's my favorite SNK character.

D

Deleted member

So Joey Cuellar previously had announced that Trunks would be on the EVO build of DBFZ, as it turns out this won't be the case. EVO will use the same build as E3.
Hopefully we get a trailer at least.
Dammit Arcsys, Wen Broly?!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was just watching one of the latest Pokemon anime episodes and one of the best scenes happened:
Screenshot (641).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom