• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Playing through 1/2 Genie Hero...enjoying the game so far...

Soundtrack is pretty decent as well, this track especially...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
sooo ya go figure next months my hero academy episode titles have been released into the wild and it confirms were getting the arc after stain this season....season 3's confirmed to be ****ing insane and i couldnt be any more excited
It's to be expected really, Stain's arc is about as long as the USJ arc, albeit a lot more fun as unlike the Handyman, Stain's a lot more interesting

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So it just crossed my mind that the new issue of CoroCoro should be coming out sometime this week. This means we will likely receive scans sometime soon, which also means we should be getting Pokemon UltraSun/UltraMoon information then.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have this theory Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is going to have gen 2 alolan pokemon instead of gen 1 since the Gameboy games of Gold and Silver with transferability are going to be out around the same time. Just a month before actually

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Well, one of the next major thing coming up is EVO. What tournaments do you guys plan on watching? I'm probably gonna try to catch Tekken 7, Marvel 3 and Smash 4. Unfortunately I feel Injustice is gonna be more of the same as the first game in terms of the top matches.
tekken, rev 2, marvel, maybe smash, maaaybe sfv, maaaaaaaaaybe injustass, some bb probably
can we stop having two smash games at evo please melee is so boring

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Lesson of the day

Don't help people

I helped my dad shop today which he was checking on my grandfather who was sick. He drove me to the store so he drove me to his house to

When we arrived my brother pulled up to borrow my dads truck because he needed to move a couch into his new apartment

My dad wanted to drive me home, but my brother was parked behind him and blocked the way so my brother said he'd drive me home after I helped him move the couch

Well, apparently moving the couch could potentially have ruptured a tendon in my arm - In which case I'd have to either 1) Pay tens of thousands of dollars to get surgery to fix it while I have no insurance or 2) Live with a dead arm for the rest of my life
I'm sorry to hear that man.

tekken, rev 2, marvel, maybe smash, maaaybe sfv, maaaaaaaaaybe injustass, some bb probably
can we stop having two smash games at evo please melee is so boring
I know, right!? Smash 4 is so boring!

...wait a second
You two have bottom tier taste.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Melee's boring to watch yeah, cause every tournament it's like "I can't wait to see which one of these 8 people will get in the top 4!". Sm4sh's 'best' player was 2-0ed by a Duck Hunt and random ass Palutena and we had Mewtwo win a major alongside Link and Captain Falcon. ****'s less predictable

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sorry to hear that man.

You two have bottom tier taste.
Well, I was actually optimist that maybe I just pinched a nerve until my mom brought up it could be something worse. I don't know for certain

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
even sfv, which is a really dull game, is more interesting to watch than melee on occasion

melee is too solved for my tastes, and im a marvel chud

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Smash in general is too boring to watch.

Smash 4: Can't wait to watch this one dimensional gameplay

Melee: Can't wait to watch the same five people make it to top 8

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope Smash 4 at EVO becomes another Civil War, but with Dabuz getting wrecked early too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smash 64 is the real **** I tell ya.:yeahboi:

#Smash64FourEVO

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently cartoon network have noticed a fan demand for the continuation of KND, the creator of the show has pitched a new series for it multiple times, and at least some of the voice actors have been in support of it

But Cartoon Network seems to rather put out Teen Titans Go and the Powerpuff Girl reboot. As they'd say in KND, "Who's in charge of Cartoon Network, Numbuh Moron"

Meh.

The creator as of 2015 seems optimistic that one day Cartoon Network will approve of it.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's almost 3 in morning here. Why can't I download this frozen pizza **** yet?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
-Pizza Download at 99%
-UNEXPECTED ERROR, RESTARTING DOWNLOAD
-Pizza Download at 0%

*Pizza proceeds to re-freeze*

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think that flaming head of yours might be more effective. :smirk:
No no, that's ok. It looks like it's almost don-

-Pizza Download at 99%
-UNEXPECTED ERROR, RESTARTING DOWNLOAD
-Pizza Download at 0%

*Pizza proceeds to re-freeze*

For real though, I told myself I was going to play a little Sub-Zero tonight before I hit the sack but it's 3:30 right now, so I'll give it till 4:00 before I check the **** out.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
So it just crossed my mind that the new issue of CoroCoro should be coming out sometime this week. This means we will likely receive scans sometime soon, which also means we should be getting Pokemon UltraSun/UltraMoon information then.
Sadly Corocoro looks to be a bust this month. Serebii has already seen the cover and there's nothing USUM related on it, so it's probably just information about the Ho-oh distribution for the movie with maybe a teaser for next month.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It works in a meta sense as the first part of Ryuko's character arv is to overcome her own embarrasment while viewers will start seeing the famservice so much it becomes mundane
Well, not just Ryuko, also Satsuki's Junketsu is slightly more of an exposure as well if you will notice that her Junketsu dosen't even have a skirt...

I mean it's just only moderate amount of fanservice, I still regard it as safe for work to some extent.

Also I checked the Shina Dan maker on what's my quirk... results are vary due to my name variations...
https://en.shindanmaker.com/620188
mario123007 has a super hearing quirk.

If I type this...

Simon Huang has a ice quirk....

I think I'm gonna go with Ice Quirk... it sounds more safe.

Also, for the pic being transparent...
下載 (1).png

What?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
*sees theres a quirk shindan thing*

2 things 1 "i am the ****ing strong" and 2 i dont know why intelligence is cut off but given my stat in it....its fitting

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
*sees theres a quirk shindan thing*

2 things 1 "i am the ****ing strong" and 2 i dont know why intelligence is cut off but given my stat in it....its fitting
Neanderthals were smarter than humans but humans survived and neanderthals didn't because humans had better cooperative abilities

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Look who's getting a Grand Hero Battle in FE Heroes. Hope he's a good unit. His artwork is fantastic at least.

Also Robin's FE Warriors render is pictured in this Famitsu magazine scan.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Neanderthals were smarter than humans but humans survived and neanderthals didn't because humans had better cooperative abilities
good to know, meanwhile im just wondering what my hero academy self would look like
also the most important thing the hero name...im thinking Azure Leo or Rune Tiger

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
OH MY GOD YES THE RNG GODDESS HAS BLESSED ME

"ALM YOU'RE MY LITERAL FAVOURITE LORD"
-Ghast Station, 2017

Also yay for Mae!

Screenshot_20170711-121028.png

The funny part was that I was in a pessimistic mood about it and as I clicked the red stone I said "watch it not be Alm but another Fir" and then look what happened, lol. This was a nice morning surprise to say the least. :p

I also reached 20,000 Hero Feathers again. I'll probably spend them on a Green unit though, I only have two I can really use for bigger challenges.

I think I'll save my Orbs for now. I kinda want Genny so I can give Wrathful Staff to Elise, and a part of me wants to collect the whole SoV crew. But I think that Choose Your Legends banner might be coming soon, and that will probably have good stuff in it. And something tells me my luck will be terrible for a while anyway. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy **** Kakegurui is actually pretty damn good
This the kind of protagonist I wish there'd be more of and the premise is something I always wanted to see doke right.
And the faces, THE FACES!!!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sadly Corocoro looks to be a bust this month. Serebii has already seen the cover and there's nothing USUM related on it, so it's probably just information about the Ho-oh distribution for the movie with maybe a teaser for next month.
No news this month? Good thing I didn't get my hopes that much.

I guess August will be the first time we'll have our USUM info, especially with Worlds happening in that month.

Look who's getting a Grand Hero Battle in FE Heroes. Hope he's a good unit. His artwork is fantastic at least.
As much as I wanted the Masked Knight, I'm not surprised they went with Berkut instead. He was the more obvious choice after all.

Berkut's art looks great though. I only wonder what we would bring to a Horse Emblem team and if...

...they'll give him that ranged lance he uses in his final battle as his weapon of choice for Heroes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That is so close to his Smash artwork. Minus the Levin Sword and add a more surly look.
It makes sense they'd go off his Smash art.

Chrom's is based on his Awakening art, Corrin on her Fates art, Marth on his Shadow Dragon art...but Robin didn't have a full body artwork for Awakening. Smash was the first time he did. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom