• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

According to Stealth___, we're getting the Newcomer by the 23rd of this month.
So that's 11 days or less.
Start the countdown, NintenZone.
And round up the Leakbusters.
We got us a job to do.
What job? There's nothing to dissect or whatever.

All we can do is wait.
Is that the real stealth, or the fake account?
According to @TheAnvil that guy really is Stealth.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Probably. Then again, K. Rool's situation is completely different from the likes of Lloyd and Akira as unlike them, he was a highly requested character. It seems more likely that being a costume means nothing than it actually being a consolation prize, to which there is about as much evidence as there was of Lucina replacing Roy.
Yeah, you're right. K Rool is much different than those two.

A part of me does actually hope K Rool finally gets in. We really need more villains... and a pirate! I'm pretty open to either sides. A part of me thinks the costume means nothing, but the other part thinks its a consolation prize. I feel at the moment, there's no concrete answer, but I really hope it's the former (being just nothing and he still has a chance).

@TheAnvil verified that it's the real Stealth.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It didn't look like it was that bad tbh. Usually this year I can tell when a movie is going to be bad. Goosebumps looks like it's going to flop hard, very hard.
You think so? I think gossebmps will do good. It has Jack Black, a decent enough plot that can incorporate every character from the novels, it has a huge fanbase as a series, and It seems like they have put a lot of effort to showcase all the series has accomplished through the years. I think it will do well, and hope it does. I look forward to see it, probably won't see it for awhile though.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Goosebumps? Jontron better review it

Inside Out has been one of the best movies this year. Cliche concept.
It has nothing to do with the books or tv show, JT reviewing it will be hilarious.

Oh come on, that was just one movie it was similar to and it was all coincidental.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
upload_2015-10-12_16-36-26.png

If this is the man we believe he is, he's been saying it's the 23rd or before then.
It's in the realm of possibility.
Either way, fake or no, mark your calendars.
23rd is Doomsday.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
It didn't look like it was that bad tbh. Usually this year I can tell when a movie is going to be bad. Goosebumps looks like it's going to flop hard, very hard.
I'm cautiously optimistic towards Goosebumps, it looks like it could be a fun little movie, I'll probably see it.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
At this point we should just make a list of all the people that don't know who the next Smash character is.

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
I thought it looked pretty good, how did it look like a flop?
My family owns a cinema, so I've seen way too many films and teasers of films in my life. Thanks to that, by knowing wich company is making the film, the director or just watching a trailer lets me know how the film is gonna be. Sometimes I'm wrong though

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I hate this rumor.

Like people gave the Shovel Knight rumor ****, for just being Shovel Knight.

But this rumor that has absolutely nothing going for it and has misinformation and twelve different directions is getting a more positive reaction?

I wonder why.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You think so? I think gossebmps will do good. It has Jack Black, a decent enough plot that can incorporate every character from the novels, it has a huge fanbase as a series, and It seems like they have put a lot of effort to showcase all the series has accomplished through the years. I think it will do well, and hope it does. I look forward to see it, probably won't see it for awhile though.
Why not have a Twilight Zone style plot where they have 3 stories from each of the novels But made like a movie, maybe even make them more PG-13, rather than just throwing everything at you. Imo, it feels less like a scary movie, and more like a Spiderman tv show.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
View attachment 77734
If this is the man we believe he is, he's been saying it's the 23rd or before then.
It's in the realm of possibility.
Either way, fake or no, mark your calendars.
23rd is Doomsday.
So a character next Friday, man this stuff just won't stop.

I'm just absolutely drained by all of this

K Rool
Inklings
Shovel Knight
Layton
Wolf

All of it, I'm tired. I'm just really exhausted with this discussion

It's not gonna matter, they are gonna be either mid low tier fighters that'll just be Sheik's fodder.

I need a break, I'm out. Love you guys, but I'm just gonna stay away until there's less Smash speculation here.

Shroob

Sup?
I hate this rumor.

Like people gave the Shovel Knight rumor ****, for just being Shovel Knight.

But this rumor that has absolutely nothing going for it and has misinformation and twelve different directions is getting a more positive reaction?

I wonder why.
To be fair, both rumors are completely insane as to what's going on.

Granted, that's just how 'leaks' are.

D

Deleted member

The Gosembumps movie is to my childhood what Sonic Boom is to the Sonic franchise

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
THIS! THIS! THIS!

At least we finally have a date where we can official announce it dead when the time comes.
If i'm not mistaken, the 23rd is exactly 2 weeks after the whole thing started. When everyone said that a new character would be revealed in the next two weeks.

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
I'm leaving this thread for a while, I've got enough of this madness. I'll wait for some undeniable confirmation of the leaks, and rest a bit from all this. I'll come back tomorrow. Take care guys!

PD: Add me to the list of people who don't know who the character is gonna be and don't want to know anything for a while Spazzy_D Spazzy_D

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
These leaks are getting out of ****ing hand. I'm not evwn hyped anymore, just super annoyed.
But if the 23rd passes without this "event thing", he'll get what's coming to him.

I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm just saying all his cred and trust along with many other peoples' cred will be gone.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Come on Nintendo, give us something. Anything that will stop this circlejerk of "Ooooooh, guess who's coming. Teehee."

It's gotten old.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Shroob

Sup?
These leaks are getting out of ****ing hand. I'm not evwn hyped anymore, just super annoyed.
But if the 23rd passes without this "event thing", he'll get what's coming to him.

I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm just saying all his cred and trust along with many other peoples' cred will be gone.
Sadly, that's not even the real Stealth_.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Stealth seems to be claiming that he hasn't heared anything about Wolf. He also said that he thinks Shovel Knight is likely; that might suggest that he doesn't know if he's getting in for sure.

D

Deleted member

http://strawpoll.me/5719276/

Most of you who voted wanted me to leave the Strawpolls to Swamp. Okay then!

In all seriousness, it looks like my avatar will continue to be Simon. (You can still vote, by the way.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why not have a Twilight Zone style plot where they have 3 stories from each of the novels But made like a movie, maybe even make them more PG-13, rather than just throwing everything at you. Imo, it feels less like a scary movie, and more like a Spiderman tv show.
This wouldn't be to bad, but there are around 60 different goosebumps stories, so which would you choose? Plus the goosebumps show kind of did this, but they could definitely expand on the idea. I also believe the movie was described as an semi scary movie, that is just meant to revive and bring back these creatures and stories from people's childhood into modern day. So it's more of a homage overall to goosebumps rather then some super scary Halloween movie.[/QUOTE]

wat. Seriously? I've been living under a friggin rock. I also remember some boarding school thingy from the same author of the books, the name escapes me though
It was somewhat surprising, but when they announced the movie, a huge amount of people got really excited for it. Most people are already familiar with the series so I think it could still sell well even if not good, and parents will bring their young kids to see it as a nice family friendly Halloween movie, and nostalgic fans will go watch it to see how the books come to life.

The Gosembumps movie is to my childhood what Sonic Boom is to the Sonic franchise
So you love it, since the show is amazing?
:awesome:
:troll:
but seriously Sonic boom is great as a show, not really as a game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom