• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
TheAnvil TheAnvil . Mind showing the class the verification this new account is Stealth's?
Huh?...

It's Stealth, I PMd him on Gamefaqs through that account and told him to DM me on my twitter. He followed me and DMd me. It's him.

EDIT: I misread what you said there, Im really tired so I've gotta go sleepies now. If ya'll still want to see the verification then I'll post a pic in the morning.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This rumor has one more chance with me: Anymore over-complicated ****, then Shrekky Fazogre could be the new character for all care.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
You know if we do somehow get 2 characters this month.And inkling is one of them i wonder if the other one really would be shovel knight.Like can you imagine two characters who are barely a year old getting into smash at the exact same time?That would be to much hype and to much salt

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know if we do somehow get 2 characters this month.And inkling is one of them i wonder if the other one really would be shovel knight.Like can you imagine two characters who are barely a year old getting into smash at the exact same time?That would be to much hype and to much salt
I wonder if it's Shovel Knight, or mmmmmmaaaaayyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbeeeeeee Bandana Dee? :awesome: (@Chandelure pass the salt)

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
It seems like the hype train is suddenly derailing.
Eh, I was ready to get off anyways. Funny how trying to give the train steam with no direction just makes the passengers unhappy or frantic.

What this community needs is for this rumor to be confirmed or deconfirmed so it can just die... or maybe at least some other bigger more legit news that doesn't sound like some dude's text leak guess. Doesn't seem that's happening soon enough though, and there's little reason to want to hang around in the mosh pit. Think it's about time I do some "news fasting". Maybe read a book or go out tonight and forget my phone, lol.

Tama

Smash Apprentice
Tama Tama :
-Stealth says the New character will be revealed October 23rd.
-He also claims to know who the 2nd character is.
-A person from Smashified claims to know who the character is.
-He says there is a "Special Event" coming.

Basically, this is a doozy :p.
Ah, okay. I'm kind of out of the loop with Smash rumours. I've stopped caring, honestly. When they actually release the characters they've picked, I might be interested. Until then, I'm not going to be a part of helping these people along on their little ego trips by giving them attention, as they claim to know things about a video game, whilst also withholding that knowledge from the public. It's really childish behaviour and I had hoped people would know better than to taunt the fans like this.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Can I officially say, IGN can go step on a LEGO

1444678241082.jpg

This is #100-81
#100-81

100: Walking Dead Season 1
99: Advance Wars
98: Perfect Dark
97: Galaga
96: Wind Waker
95: Super Mario Galaxy 2
94: Donkey Kong 94
93: Ico
92: Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
91: Batman: Arkham Asylum
90: System Shock 2
89: The Oregon Trail
88: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
87: SimCity 2000
86: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
85: X-COM: UFO Defense
84: Contra
83: Fallout 2
82: Resident Evil 2
81: The Secret of Monkey Island

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

View attachment 77742

This is #100-81
#100-81

Yoshi island/Galaxy 2/arkham asylum is all to low.Everything else is fine i suppose

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
You know what? I have nothing to lose by dismissing this rumour as fake unless actually proven correct so I'll do that. Worse case scenario, I won't get remotely disappointed at something I think is fake and at least something interesting happened this week, so either way, I'm a winner!

I hate this rumor.

Like people gave the Shovel Knight rumor ****, for just being Shovel Knight.

But this rumor that has absolutely nothing going for it and has misinformation and twelve different directions is getting a more positive reaction?

I wonder why.
Because Shovel Knight isn't the Inklings, K. Rool, Dixie, Wolf or Isaac.:troll:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Ah, okay. I'm kind of out of the loop with Smash rumours. I've stopped caring, honestly. When they actually release the characters they've picked, I might be interested. Until then, I'm not going to be a part of helping these people along on their little ego trips by giving them attention, as they claim to know things about a video game, whilst also withholding that knowledge from the public. It's really childish behaviour and I had hoped people would know better than to taunt the fans like this.
The thing that's ironic is I believe that the second character Stealth could be teasing is Shovel Knight (didn't he say that on Gamefaqs?). If that's the case, it kind of lines up with the rumor you reported on.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Is a new 3D DK accidently leaked?:troll:
Donkey Kong 94 is the realization of what Miyamoto wanted from the original arcade game. It's the precursor to the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games and I highly suggest you check it out (it's available on the 3DS virtual console).

Last edited:

Tama

Smash Apprentice
The thing that's ironic is I believe that the second character Stealth is teasing could possibly Shovel Knight. I'm not sure 100% he is, but if that's the case, it kind of lines up with the rumor you reported on.
I haven't heard anything. What did he say about the supposed 2nd character?

I have no reason to believe anything Stealth says (yet, anyway). Let me tell you something though, guys; RogersBase can be trusted. Not sure about anyone else, but that guy is generally as reliable as it comes. He is connected and I've seen the proof of that first hand.

Last edited:
You know what? I have nothing to lose by dismissing this rumour as fake unless actually proven correct so I'll do that. Worse case scenario, I won't get remotely disappointed at something I think is fake and at least something interesting happened this week, so either way, I'm a winner!
Someone else has realized the glory of being pessimistic. Ain't it swell?

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I haven't heard anything. What did he say about the supposed 2nd character?

I have no reason to believe anything Stealth says. Let me tell you something though, guys; RogersBase can be trusted. Not sure about anyone else, but that guy is generally as reliable as it comes. He is connected and I've seen the proof of that first hand.
All he said was that he found out about the 2nd character only yesterday, and that he's not ready to talk about the character. He also said that he found Shovel Knight likely, but that was unrelated to his comment about the 2nd character.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong 94 is the realization of what Miyamoto wanted from the original arcade game. It's the precursor to the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games and I highly suggest you check it out (it's available on the 3DS virtual console).
Is that how you transcribed it or is it like that in the list? I know that game, but I was also confused because it looks like a typo for Donkey Kong 64. Donkey Kong (GameBoy) or something of the sort would be a lot better.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
All he said was that he found out about the 2nd character only yesterday, and that he's not ready to talk about the character. He also said that he found Shovel Knight likely, but that was unrelated to his comment about the 2nd character.
Welp. Thanks for clearing up the confusion. This rumor is still confusing in some aspects.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I loved Lost, but hated the ending.
I can hear you all now. "How did this happen? Can I get me some of that crazy cure? I want answers, damn it! Now!" Well, here's the thing. Answers don't give you everlasting satisfaction. Sometimes, you need to brace yourself for disappointment. Now think about it. Imagine your favorite show. You've been through it all. The ups, the downs, the crazy coincidences. And then, BANG! They tell you what it's all about. Would you be happy? Does it make sense? How come it all ended in a church?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Is that how you transcribed it or is it like that in the list? I know that game, but I was also confused because it looks like a typo for Donkey Kong 64. Donkey Kong (GameBoy) or something of the sort would be a lot better.
I haven't seen the list, but that is the title the game is generally known by.

Khoru

Smash Champion
it was the working title for it and it's just what it's almost always called colloquially

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

View attachment 77742

This is #100-81
#100-81

The fact that The Wind Waker and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are lower than ICO and GTA: Vice City and also at the bottom end of the list is insulting.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The fact that The Wind Waker and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are lower than ICO and GTA: Vice City and also at the bottom end of the list is insulting.
I'm more insulted about Resident Evil 2 being that dam low.

Because RE1 and RE4 is gonna be higher but RE1 shouldn't be that high unless it's the remake.
Also The Oregon Trail is a classic and a Top 50 game for sure

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey guys. :4duckhunt:
I made a can.
I made a can.png.png

So how are you guys all doing? :4pacman:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm more insulted about Resident Evil 2 being that dam low.

Because RE1 and RE4 is gonna be higher but RE1 shouldn't be that high unless it's the remake.
Also The Oregon Trail is a classic and a Top 50 game for sure
If REmake isn't even on this list and it's just RE4 they have I will not be surprised, but still insulted.
Five bucks says the top ten consists entirely of FPS's.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
...Why are you guys bothered by game rankings? I mean, who cares if your favorite game ranks below another one? I don't really see the point of complaining that a list disagrees with you. The whole thing is purely subjective anyways.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
...Why are you guys bothered by game rankings? I mean, who cares if your favorite game ranks below another one? I don't really see the point of complaining that a list disagrees with you. The whole thing is purely subjective anyways.
It's IGN.

Of course people complain about their IGNorance. :estatic:

I personally don't care myself.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The fact that Ico isn't in the top 10 is insulting. >~>
I really did not like that game to be honest and find it's placement totally justified. Shadow of the Colossus will most likely be Top 25 though.
...But IGN's subjective opinion is wrong.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If REmake isn't even on this list and it's just RE4 they have I will not be surprised, but still insulted.
Five bucks says the top ten consists entirely of FPS's.
Top 10 is gonna be Last of Us, Half-Life 2 (overrated as hell), Metal Gear Solid V, Ocarina of Time, Mario Galaxy, trashy Skyrim, GTA 5, Super Mario Bros, Halo 2 and WoW

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I've never really minded IGN. Sure there are times where they can be faulty, or give scores that seem out of place, but the same could be said for any news site. Even I have my faults when posting here about things.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Eh, I've never really minded IGN. Sure there are times where they can be faulty, or give scores that seem out of place, but the same could be said for any news site. Even I have my faults when posting here about things.
I don't mind IGN. I really don't hate them but I start to get salty as hell when The Oregon Trail is anyone below 50

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
i really don't get the "ign sux" meme

And then it started to snowball. :4pacman:
- - - - -
I made a can.png.png
CANS.png

Holy ****, why are there so many colors I put in just a can
It's as wide as the sprite and even TALLER with all these colors
What a colorful pallete! :4duckhunt:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
So basically, "too much water" ruffled so many jimmies for some reason.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

And then it started to snowball. :4pacman:
- - - - -
View attachment 77747 View attachment 77746
Holy ****, why are there so many colors I put in just a can
It's as wide as the sprite and even TALLER with all these colors
What a colorful pallete! :4duckhunt:
Nope, it was earlier than that.

Sonic fans got pissed when the HD version of Sonic unleashed was graded worst than Sonic 06. The Wii version got a 7.0
Yep, that mostly the reason and Dragon Age 2 getting a perfect score despite being an inferior game to most fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom