• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ada Wong better have at least 1 time in X Zone 2 where Leon tells her to wait up and she's just like..

Otherwise there is no point for them to both be in the game.

Last edited:

TheXxERRORxx

Smash Rookie
Looking at the scans, it looks like the Earth and Wind Temples from Wind Waker are present as well, probably combined in the same way as the islands. Phantom Ganon's battle in particular seems to happen in Jalhalla's boss room.

Also, the scan has Skull Kid facing Young Link, so we may get a storyline with MM as well with them.
I believe that's just a screenshot from MM 3D, but I agree, it should get some kind of story

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Ada's actually probably my favorite Resident Evil character.

Shocking, I know considering my screen name, but the ***** just fascinates me ever so.

I'm really really really glad to see her get into a big Capcom crossover.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
If you valued internet leaks more than school than you and I would have to have a long hard talk.
Well, I at least try to participate. I guarantee if I had a twitter and some sort of free time, I would try to contact them at least XD. It's just I don't have that much time today unlike yesterday in which I had nothing to do. I actually find it kind of fun to bust leaks :p. Anyways, has progress been made in obtaining information from one of the three sources?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So if the Earth Temple and Wind Temple are a stage in Hyrule Warriors...
And they're linked together...could that mean...?

Plz.
Ada's actually probably my favorite Resident Evil character.

Shocking, I know considering my screen name, but the ***** just fascinates me ever so.

I'm really really really glad to see her get into a big Capcom crossover.
I used to hate her, but I think she's really cool in RE6.
It's sad how because of RE5 the focus in MvC3 was entirely on the Chris/Jill/Wesker side of the games...or how it was the worst version all the characters as a result.
Hopefully in the future there will be more of Leon/Claire/Ada. And as a result of Revelations 2, Barry (maybe Moira? :O)

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So, USF4 got Halloween costumes. They look good overall. Kinda missed the opportunity for some Darkstalkers-inspired costumes, I'd say.

Grim Reaper Gen looks ominous.

Almost makes me wish Smash had Halloween costumes for the main cast. Or simply costumes for non-Mii Fighters. On the other hand, I'm a little relieved it doesn't, considering Mii Fighter costumes are already something of a cash grab...
I can easily imagine characters getting one. I want a Holiday themes costume pack for characters. Only because of the sexy Santa costumes for :4palutena::4zss::4peach:, :4dk: As the Abominable Snowman, elf costumes for :4link::4tlink::4zelda: and Santa :4dedede:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Someone hasn't told @oni333 that his man Edgeworth is in PxZ2.

Also that Tiki love. I'm 100% sold on this game.

Now as for that amiibo support.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, I'll miss the Dora avatars. There was a charm to them that is now amiss. Shame really.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
HEY LOOK AT THIS COULD BE SMASH RELATED HEY HERE'S THIS MYSTERIOUS THING MUST BE SMASH HEY THIS IS TOTALLY SMASH SMASH SMASH

You guys are really starving for some news huh?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
If it was related to anything, I'm sure they would have #'d it. It was probably just something cute like that Chibi Robo and Dog picture.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I got hype there for a second (I'm a huge Mario Fan) lol. The tweet probably doesn't mean anything, but I'll definitely have to keep an eye on it. I think it was merely a failed joke though.
EDIT: Here's a picture of the actual tweet.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
HEY LOOK AT THIS COULD BE SMASH RELATED HEY HERE'S THIS MYSTERIOUS THING MUST BE SMASH HEY THIS IS TOTALLY SMASH SMASH SMASH

You guys are really starving for some news huh?
And it's a week after the DLC released. If you want a new character so quickly, you have Mii Fighters :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mario found a new Best Buddy?
Something tells me it's related to Paper Jam.
Just a gut feeling.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom