• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Rick Grimes in Mortal Kombat would actually be kind of bad ass. No lie.

And I'm one of those rare people who finds Walking Dead a touch overrated.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
epicmartin7 epicmartin7 since you're liking my posts I'd like to ask something of you. I want a connection with Sense concerning his info. Could you reach out and let me know the results.

Edit: I mean Stealth. I keep confusing the two of em x.x
I'm currently at school right now, but in a couple of hours I'll probably be able to.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Before he protected his tweets, he said that people were reading too far into it and that he was just sharing a memory. He kept getting bombarded, so I feel kinda bad for him.

I think that if she were in and that's what their meeting was about, he wouldn't post a selfie with Sakurai and tag him in it. That's just really a bad idea.
Honestly, he should've expected it.

If fans went crazy over the "See you in Smash!" tweet Bozon made, Montagna should've known people would have the same sort of reaction to him posting a selfie of himself next to Sakurai. Especially when the original tweet didn't mention that the photo was months old, and instead talked about the ballot.

It's yet another example of Wayforward's lack of professionalism and tendency to generate false hype in regards to Shantae's Smash Bros chances.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
https://twitter.com/JamesPopStar/status/650072302378315776

So uh, I dunno if anyone noticed but...

The WayForward dev who posted the selfie of himself with Sakurai now has his Twitter account protected so it's impossible to view that tweet.
Doth dev of Shantae games not know what he expected when posting a selfie of himself with the Smash director, especially when talking of a rabid fanbase?

GameFAQs provides a reasonable opinion for once regarding that.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Rick Grimes in Mortal Kombat would actually be kind of bad ***. No lie.

And I'm one of those rare people who finds Walking Dead a touch overrated.
That's a bit of an understatement.
If by some miracle Daryl Dixon gets in Mortal Kombat, someone compile a video of everyone doing their Fatality on him and send it to me.
Because I want my Mom to see it. :evil:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I feel like Scream Queens is supposed to be Sorority Row: The TV Series.

Instead it's Scary Movie: The Series.

Why the hell is it so stupid? Lol.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so apparently, I ****ed up real bad
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME CANADIAN ESHOP CARDS DON'T WORK IN AN USA CONSOLE??
Now I have 2 prepaid eshop cards that are literally useless to me
Ugh...

At least I had one dollar left so I could buy the Viridi Mii Costume and use it for everything else but make a Viridi Mii

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ok, so apparently, I ****ed up real bad
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME CANADIAN ESHOP CARDS DON'T WORK IN AN USA CONSOLE??
Now I have 2 prepaid eshop cards that are literally useless to me
Ugh...
You could always, well, sell them to a Canadian via PayPal or something.

Or eBay.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So... How bout that WWE 2K16 DLC huh.

I'm so hyped for this game it's unreal.
I really haven't cared about WWW a lot considering it's the same Yukes gameplay since HCTP.
WWE 12 was fun though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

That's te point. It's suppose to parody scary movies and does it well. Last night's wasn't to bad, had some funny scenes.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I'm going to be blatantly honest, the reason I haven't really been putting effort into finding out leaks is because of my academics. School is getting in the way and I can't really do the things that I want to do. My academics will always come first no matter what, so busting leaks isn't really a priority for me.

Now in terms of contacting people, there are multiple things that limit me on my communication online.
1.) My Academics
2.) Strict parents
3.) My lack of motivation

So as much as I want to leak bust, I just don't have the time to do so. Not to mention, I suck at it :p.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm going to be blatantly honest, the reason I haven't really been putting effort into finding out leaks is because of my academics. School is getting in the way and I can't really do the things that I want to do. My academics will always come first no matter what, so busting leaks isn't really a priority for me.

Now in terms of contacting people, there are multiple things that limit me on my communication online.
1.) My Academics
2.) Strict parents
3.) My lack of motivation

So as much as I want to leak bust, I just don't have the time to do so. Not to mention, I suck at it :p.
If you valued internet leaks more than school than you and I would have to have a long hard talk.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master

"That would be WON-DA-FUL!"
(Only YW fans will get this.)
Ikemenken! The hottest poodle ever.

LIQUID12A LIQUID12A
I am heavily offended. Let's be friends~

--

Serious question, guys, please tell me so I won't screw up. Is it true Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water will ONLY release as a Limited Edition in Europe? Cuz' all the Swedish places I tend to buy from lists some as limited, and some aren't listed at all, and... junk. I don't wanna buy the wrong one. D:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, USF4 got Halloween costumes. They look good overall. Kinda missed the opportunity for some Darkstalkers-inspired costumes, I'd say.

Grim Reaper Gen looks ominous.

Almost makes me wish Smash had Halloween costumes for the main cast. Or simply costumes for non-Mii Fighters. On the other hand, I'm a little relieved it doesn't, considering Mii Fighter costumes are already something of a cash grab...

TheAnvil

Smash Hero

From what I've seen of it so far it seems pretty good. I like that it doesn't take itself too seriously and it avoids being as cheap and tasteless as something like Scary Movie. Plus, Emma Roberts....

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hyrule Warriors scan here

Interestingly, they used the Phantom Ganon design from Four Swords.
It's the same design as Wind Waker, as far as I remember.

As a matter of fact, a lot of stuff from Four Swords re-uses designs from A Link to the Past and Wind Waker.

Last edited:

Chrono.

It's the same design as Wind Waker, as far as I remember.

As a matter of fact, a lot of stuff from Four Swords re-uses designs from A Link to the Past and Wind Waker.
Yeah, I can see.

Still rather funny though, because everyone thought it'd be the Phantom Ganon from OoT (and 2D Zeldas had nearly zilch of content before this so... everyone wins?).

I, myself, didn't know 4 Swords had a Ganon at all.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah, I can see.

Still rather funny though, because everyone thought it'd be the Phantom Ganon from OoT (and 2D Zeldas had zilch of content before this so... everyone wins?)
Well, HWL mainly adds content from Wind Waker, so it makes sense why they chose Wind Waker's Phantom Ganon (that also appears in Four Swords Adventures).

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I am disappointed. OoT Phanon would have been epic. I don't dislike this one at all, but, eh, not as exciting. :c

Chrono.

Skull Kid feels even more of an odd pick now lol

I wonder if the backlash was big or if he was planned but time constraints happened. Eh either way, he's in the game and that's what matters.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Thank god they used Majora's Mask Skull kid, I would have been so butthurt if they used the TP design. The hypetrain has no brakes.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Looking at the scans, it looks like the Earth and Wind Temples from Wind Waker are present as well, probably combined in the same way as the islands. Phantom Ganon's battle in particular seems to happen in Jalhalla's boss room.

Also, the scan has Skull Kid facing Young Link, so we may get a storyline with MM as well with them.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Looking at the scans, it looks like the Earth and Wind Temples from Wind Waker are present as well, probably combined in the same way as the islands. Phantom Ganon's battle in particular seems to happen in Jalhalla's boss room.

Also, the scan has Skull Kid facing Young Link, so we may get a storyline with MM as well with them.
I hope that's the case.

MM would be the odd one in the game since it's the only Zelda present without some sort of storyline or even a field.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

OMFG So much hype for this:
> Skull Kid
> Two sword wielding Phantom Ganon
> Skull Kid's hat brim actually pokes out over the mask (no 3D model of him does this, not even Majora's Mask 3D or Smash)

Someone translate that bit about Lana's Skull Kid costume STAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom