• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If there is, it's going to be a Japanese exclusive joke, because obviously the English VA's for both are different.

What I really want to know is how Metal Face is going to react to Mecha-Fiora fighting him(if it happens) outside the Face Nemesis. Honestly, Xenoblade kinda skimmed over the Metal Face-Fiora "chemistry", so to speak, since all we ever see between the two is Metal Face killing Fiora and Metal Face using Mecha-Fiora as leverage against Shulk and co. Did he know from the beginning that she was converted? Was he ever resentful of operating under her at times(like Prison Island)? Maybe he wanted to kill her too even before the plot twist when he reveals himself? I, for one, would enjoy the answers.
Actually, there's no English dub. :p (But can you really blame them, I mean it is a very dialogue heavy game)

Chrono.

Well since this thread has the people from the Leak group its bound to be a little more active I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have to say it may be due to time zones.
And/or this thread is more popular.
But really, the other social thread have lost alot of people because of the more restrict rules. Or maybe they just like more this place or for other reason. Anyway, i like this thread. (Even tough that the speculation is kinda bad sometime.)

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Have I mentioned the music is really good? Probably not a single track where I don't exactly like it or don't care for it. Here's a personal favorite from Mother 3.

Agreed so hard.

Some of my favourites:

If you need some music to relax or for DEM FEELZ... This is for you.
Or you could play Mother 3. Both excellent choices...

EDIT

Turns out I quoted a pretty old post. Welp!

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So I'm thinking of watching an age-old anime, it's called, "The Great Alakazam!" has anyone seen it before? No? Guess I'll watch Astro Boy then...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's combination of relaxing, heavenly, and various emotions that make me want to cry. Perfectly orchestrated with the perfect start and ending.
lol Fumi looks like she's crying fire in your avi
lol only better costume for Poison would be Valentine from Skullgirls

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Why is a game that's a few years old still getting content, because CAPCOM!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm not familiar and I know it was a spin-off developed by another studio but why are the EX characters just not things at Capcom?

Chrono.

I'm not familiar and I know it was a spin-off developed by another studio but why are the EX characters just not things at Capcom?
What Anna said.

Also Capcom kinda disowned the EX series anyway.

It's their CDI Zelda, so to speak...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Capcom has no rights to them and even then, they probably don't care about them considering how the reception the EX games got (it's in total belief that there's only ONE good game in the EX series. It's EX Alpha+)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I thought so. I was just surprised because I see many comments about a few of the fighters around the net lately and was puzzled because I always thought they were games that were not in high regard.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I thought so. I was just surprised because I see many comments about a few of the fighters around the net lately and was puzzled because I always thought they were games that were not in high regard.
TBH, nobody cares about the characters from the EX games at all except for Skullomania and the only reason they do is the same reason we all love :falconmelee:

He just like the over the top hero guy who calls out his attacks and is flashy

Chrono.

Apparently we get MKX DLC news this week.

If they actually make a Xenomorph work I'll be impressed.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
TBH, nobody cares about the characters from the EX games at all except for Skullomania and the only reason they do is the same reason we all love :falconmelee:

He just like the over the top hero guy who calls out his attacks and is flashy
I actually see things about him, Doctrine Dark, and Pullum quite frequently.

The others not so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom