• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo's First Samurai: Takamaru for SSB4 (Final Request: Ask the US HW devs to add Takamaru)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCatEater

Smash Apprentice
Well, after playing The Mysterious Murasame Castle, I want Takamaru for smash even MORE. :(
Totally as terrible as I am at the game I keep picking it up it almost feels unfair that he isn't in the game I guess smash 5 is his chance especially if we get a reboot by then hopefully he gets the Little Mac treatment although I don't know what type of game he could have though whatever it is I can't wait!

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I bought the game yesterday. I'm at the 3rd castle and damn those people with fire balls surrounding them.
I'm wondering why Nintendo's website isn't promoting the game. You basically won't hear about it unless you browse the eShop regularly.
(I actually had a dream on Thursday about the release of the VC and playing it, except Takamaru could jump and it was a Megamanish game.)

Marakatu

Smash Ace
I bought the game yesterday. I'm at the 3rd castle and damn those people with fire balls surrounding them.
I'm wondering why Nintendo's website isn't promoting the game. You basically won't hear about it unless you browse the eShop regularly.
(I actually had a dream on Thursday about the release of the VC and playing it, except Takamaru could jump and it was a Megamanish game.)
Sounds like a good idea for NES Remix 3.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, after playing The Mysterious Murasame Castle, I want Takamaru for smash even MORE. :(
You know what I think: Maybe the reason why Sakurai did choose him when deciding on the character roster pre-development is because he wanted The Mysterious Murasame Castle to at least have an international release (or even a reboot) first so that everyone could know of him unlike how things went for Lucas.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The game is great, I just think that Sakurai didn't want to add any Japan only characters, he does have merits, or maybe Takamaru just needed another game to be considered for playable.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Finally bought the game today, after delay to my plan and boy is it awesome. I was surprised by how much Takamaru relied on projectiles over his sword.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
You know what I think: Maybe the reason why Sakurai did choose him when deciding on the character roster pre-development is because he wanted The Mysterious Murasame Castle to at least have an international release (or even a reboot) first so that everyone could know of him unlike how things went for Lucas.
Yeah, but we have the game out now internationally.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Keep making your voices heard in the Clone Engine thread if you haven't already voted for Takamaru there guys! A thread tally update is coming fairly soon and it'd be nice to see where Team Takamaru stands with everyone accounted for.

Finally bought the game today, after delay to my plan and boy is it awesome. I was surprised by how much Takamaru relied on projectiles over his sword.
It was pretty surprising at first but I'm actually really intrigued by it. Takamaru is Nintendo's Dante (Devil May Cry) with how diverse he can be and how many options he covers even in such a rudimentary (in comparison) game. A new Mysterious Murasame Castle would have to play this up by being a LoZ style trek between different scenarios and castles but with a far more involved combat system. (Would anyone object to being able to jump and dodge about a la Metal Gear Rising/Devil May Cry/Bayonetta/Ninja Gaiden except in a more colorful and Okami like world?)

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Keep making your voices heard in the Clone Engine thread if you haven't already voted for Takamaru there guys! A thread tally update is coming fairly soon and it'd be nice to see where Team Takamaru stands with everyone accounted for.
Can I have the link?

MrCatEater

Smash Apprentice
Just made it to Akasame Joh I wish I was better at this game everytime I pick this up I just get more hyped for a reboot also whats clone engine? I's love to support him but I have no idea what it is

Last edited:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Can I have the link?
Here ya go.

Just made it to Akasame Joh I wish I was better at this game everytime I pick this up I just get more hyped for a reboot also whats clone engine? I's love to support him but I have no idea what it is
Basically, there's a homegrown effort to tally the characters people want to see made for Project M's last 5 available character slots. The clone engine is used by the Project M development team to create wholly new characters by borrowing model and animation data from Smash characters already in and tweaking them so that they result in new characters with new play styles. The clone engine thread (currently) asks that people pick 5 characters they feel assured in voting for by giving them whole votes (example: a +1 Takamaru is a whole vote for Takamaru), and a (currently) unlimited number of half-votes (+1/2) to characters after that. Whole votes cannot be changed once you've voted and you only get five of those total. Half-votes are infinite but don't add up as quickly.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Here ya go.

Basically, there's a homegrown effort to tally the characters people want to see made for Project M's last 5 available character slots. The clone engine is used by the Project M development team to create wholly new characters by borrowing model and animation data from Smash characters already in and tweaking them so that they result in new characters with new play styles. The clone engine thread (currently) asks that people pick 5 characters they feel assured in voting for by giving them whole votes (example: a +1 Takamaru is a whole vote for Takamaru), and a (currently) unlimited number of half-votes (+1/2) to characters after that. Whole votes cannot be changed once you've voted and you only get five of those total. Half-votes are infinite but don't add up as quickly.
Is there any specific way to vote or can I just say 'I vote Takamaru!'?

MrCatEater

Smash Apprentice
Here ya go.

That sounds very cool but unfortunately I cant really get Project M as I have no idea how to but maybe I'll send a vote Takamaru's way this shouldn't have an effect on causing the developers to lean away from these characters in future games right?

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Is there any specific way to vote or can I just say 'I vote Takamaru!'?
Just dropping into the thread and saying +1 Takamaru and a short sentence why you would like him is good enough. The latter is even optional.

That sounds very cool but unfortunately I cant really get Project M as I have no idea how to but maybe I'll send a vote Takamaru's way this shouldn't have an effect on causing the developers to lean away from these characters in future games right?
Nah, there's nothing hinting at a Takamaru inclusion taking away from what'd be done with him in the future.

MrCatEater

Smash Apprentice
Just dropping into the thread and saying +1 Takamaru and a short sentence why you would like him is good enough. The latter is even optional.

Nah, there's nothing hinting at a Takamaru inclusion taking away from what'd be done with him in the future.
How easy is it to download Project M maybe when I get a new copy of brawl I'll download it especially if Takamaru is in it

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It was pretty surprising at first but I'm actually really intrigued by it. Takamaru is Nintendo's Dante (Devil May Cry) with how diverse he can be and how many options he covers even in such a rudimentary (in comparison) game. A new Mysterious Murasame Castle would have to play this up by being a LoZ style trek between different scenarios and castles but with a far more involved combat system. (Would anyone object to being able to jump and dodge about a la Metal Gear Rising/Devil May Cry/Bayonetta/Ninja Gaiden except in a more colorful and Okami like world?)
That can work especially if they can have some interesting supporting characters to interact with him like townsfolk, warriors, or even the maidens. And please tell I'm not the only one who wants the Four Castle Lords to be revived in the sequel since they do have the potential of being very interesting villains. Aosame could be laid back and noble, Akasame could be a fight loving guy that loves a great challenge and hates talking, Ryokusame could be cunning and a smart tactician with smartass persona, and Momosame does have the potential of being a femme fatale that could switch between beautifully innocent to sadistically cruel within seconds. Plus, is it wrong that I actually want Murasame to return in a more stronger form and with the ability of speech to make himself omnipotent?

How easy is it to download Project M maybe when I get a new copy of brawl I'll download it especially if Takamaru is in it
You have to delete all custom stages on your Brawl file and download the hackless version of Project M so that you can put it on an 8G SD card before putting it in your console. I'm not really sure if it really works on a Wii U for now.

Last edited:

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
It doesn't even have to be a big SD card. I've got it on a 1 GB SD card and it works fine on my Wii U. I've heard tell of the files being deleted on other people's Wii U's though.

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
This freaking third castle. These rooms with the lightning dudes and the fireballs are ridiculous. What the heck is with this game and fireballs anyways? Sometimes they vanish right before they touch me and most of the time they don't.

That being said, this game is pretty entertaining. It's pretty much a free-roaming top down shooter, which is kinda interesting. The environments actually look fairly decent too. And as annoying as I found it in Brawl, the overworld theme's really growing on me. Glad Takamaru has some real representation this time around in Smash.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The theme works well when actually play Muramase Castle, in Smash I find it pretty annoying if I had to be honest after playing it a couple of times.
It's mostly because NES music doesn't really flow well with a modern 2.5 D fighter like Smash. There's a reason why most tracks would easily benefit from a remix unless its for nostalgia purposes like with the "Overworld Theme" in Melee's Mushroom Kingdom stage.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think an appropriate remix is needed IMO, considering Takamaru is now an AT, I feel like a remix is likely to happen instead of porting the music from the Famicom.
It still bums me out that Shin Onigashima got to have a remix over Murasame Castle in Brawl, but there's no point in Sakurai not remixing the theme now. But the real question is what 3DS and/or Wii U stage should the theme itself be used for?

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
It still bums me out that Shin Onigashima got to have a remix over Murasame Castle in Brawl, but there's no point in Sakurai not remixing the theme now. But the real question is what 3DS and/or Wii U stage should the theme itself be used for?
Murasame Castle, of course. :troll:
But really, some months ago I had a dream that the PotD was showing the music selection menu on the 3DS version. The stage used as an example was Murasame Castle itself. I was disappointed when I woke up and saw a random PotD. *sigh*

Well, since the day when Sakurai showed the Game Boy stage, I was thinking about a possible Famicom stage. Like this:
It could take place in the startup screen, or start there and then cyrcle through random Famicom games.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gerudo Valley/Spirit Train/Game Boy.
Nice selections, I agree with the second option the most due to the series's relationship with Murasame Castle. The last one wouldn't work since Murasame Castle never had a classic Game Boy related release or reference.

Murasame Castle, of course. :troll:
But really, some months ago I had a dream that the PotD was showing the music selection menu on the 3DS version. The stage used as an example was Murasame Castle itself. I was disappointed when I woke up and saw a random PotD. *sigh*

Well, since the day when Sakurai showed the Game Boy stage, I was thinking about a possible Famicom stage. Like this:
It could take place in the startup screen, or start there and then cyrcle through random Famicom games.
I agree, a Wii U exclusive Famicon stage would definitely make up or the Game Boy stage being 3DS exclusive and would look MUCH better than that Pac-Land stage.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I finally got my internet back at my house so I was able to download the game a few days ago and, I have to say, it's a lot of fun. It's hard but I love how so much of the gameplay is built around your reflexes and reaction time. Takamaru's walk cycle is kind of slow but the game feels fast and you definitely feel a rush when you deflect 54 hoogaboogillion throwing stars at once and then proceed to successful land a knife in the forehead of every enemy on screen. It's like if the gameplay of Zelda was significantly sped up and you have to think fast in order to survive. It's a fantastic game but, like Metroid and Kid Icarus, it will kick the crap out of you if you don't know what you're doing.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I finally got my internet back at my house so I was able to download the game a few days ago and, I have to say, it's a lot of fun. It's hard but I love how so much of the gameplay is built around your reflexes and reaction time. Takamaru's walk cycle is kind of slow but the game feels fast and you definitely feel a rush when you deflect 54 hoogaboogillion throwing stars at once and then proceed to successful land a knife in the forehead of every enemy on screen. It's like if the gameplay of Zelda was significantly sped up and you have to think fast in order to survive. It's a fantastic game but, like Metroid and Kid Icarus, it will kick the crap out of you if you don't know what you're doing.
It's good to see that you were able to enjoy the game, Fatmanonice. I've beaten it a week ago, but played another round on a harder difficulty to get a little more Game Overs than what I've had the first time. Several sites had already gave the game reviews with scores ranging from 7.5 to 8. I really hope Nintendo does have something special planned for the franchise within the near future in a few years since many people have enjoyed this game and they would LOVE to see a reboot for the samurai. There are many of Nintendo's old IP's that actually have the potential of getting such treatment and Murasame Castle is among one of them.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Someone on Miiverse made a pretty damn impressive idea of a Murasame Castle game, though the few things I disagree with is the gore since games like that are bound to flop on Nintendo platforms and the realistic graphics since they don't mesh well with most Japanese media. The idea of having more than one playable character is too good of an idea for Nintendo to pass on and it actually has more variety than having two extra male swordsman.

Title: The Mysterious Murasame Castle - Resurrection
Gameplay: Action-Adventure Hack-and-Slash

General Plot Outline: Years after the original game, a new outbreak of Ninjas and Yokai terrorize Japan. Takamaru instantly begins cutting through the chaos with his Daisho (adding a Wakizashi to his Katana to differentiate him from the far-too-many swordsman in the gaming universe). Of course the plot thickens as Takamaru receives updates on the attack via messenger hawk from his unknown information.

Gameplay: In order to appeal to "hardcore" and "mature" audiences and to continue the fast-paced, mostly-linear gameplay, this game should mirror the evolution of the Ninja Gaiden series in the transition to 3D, including the violence, blood, and dismemberment of Ninja Gaiden 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Graphics: Because Kid Icarus mirrored the anime-esque graphics of the The Legend of Zelda series, and because this game is meant to appeal to a more "mature" audience, it is only logical that this game should mirror the Metroid series's realistic graphics.

Playable characters:
Takamaru - Samurai protagonist of the series
Ayame - A Miko (Shrine Maiden) trained in combat to defend the newly rebuilt Murasame shrine from evil.
Kaida - A female Ninja formerly serving the Aosame Daimyo. She left her post after realizing the Aosame Lord's true intent.

Weapons: Weapons are character-exclusive. Each character begins with one weapon each, and will unlock more weapons via collectibles or story. Each weapon can be leveled up twice to increase the moveset and damage. Characters are also equipped with a throwing and ranged weapon.

Takamaru's Weapons:
-Kirin Daisho (Main Weapon, Katana and Wakizashi)
-Odachi (long sword)
-Naginata (pole sword)
-Yari (jumonji style spear)
-Ono (two battle axes)
-Zanbato (giant sword)
-Tonfas (Okinawan martial weapon)
-Otsuchi (war hammer)
-Bo/Sansetsukan (staff that when upgraded can unhinge into three sections)
-Yumi (Long Bow, Ranged Weapon)
-Shuriken (Throwing Weapon, Ranged)

Ayame's Weapons:
-Pheonix Sword (Main Weapon, Seven-Branched sword)
-Tessen (two sharpened, metal fans)
-Wagasa (a parasol outfitted for combat, can be used for bludgeoning or opened to use the outer edge of the canopy to cut)
-Azusayumi (a musical bow often used in Miko ceremonies, Ranged Weapon)
-Clay Bombs (an explosive consisting of a black powder core encased in clay, Throwing Weapon)

Kaida's Weapons:
-Dragon Blades (Main Weapon, Six Ninjato held between the fingers in a claw-like fashion)
-Kusarigama (sickle and weighted-chain weapon)
-Nunchaku (two hardened sticks connected by a chain)
-Fukiya (blowgun, Ranged Weapon)
-Metsubushi (hollowed-egg filled with blinding materials that will cause enemies to blindly attack in random directions, Throwing Weapon)

Levels: There will be a total of 19 levels. In story mode, 13 will be for Takamaru, 3 will be for Ayame, and 3 will be for Kaida. In challenge mode, all unlocked levels will be playable with all characters and will have cutscenes and other unnecessary elements removed for replays and speed-runs. Online leaderboards will be available for challenge mode.

Budo and Ki: As you damage opponents and defeat enemies, you will fill your Ki bar. Upon filling it completely, you will be able to use a special ability known as a Budo (Way of War). These will replace the Invisibility and Spark powers from the old game and like, weapons, are character-exclusive and may be upgraded to increase their effectiveness.

Takamaru's Budo:
-Way of the Inazuma Spark (lightning attack that instantly defeats multiple enemies by arcing between them)
-Way of the Unseen Wind (razor-like wind whirls around Takamaru making him invisible and allowing him to deal extra damage)
-Way of the Hitodama Flame (successive fireball attacks that deals massive damage)
-Way of the Unleashed Inazuma (kills all enemies on screen)

Ayame's Budo:
-Way of the Blooming Iris (plants erupt from under the ground in a radius around Ayame, dealing massive damage to all enemies caught within the attack's range)

Kaida's Budo:
-Way of the River Bullet (Kaida unleashes her Ki in a dense, near liquid stream, piercing anything in its path, dealing massive damage to all enemies in a straight line)

Expanded Storyline: While I obviously won't post the full story, I will say that you can expect new characters, as well as the return of familiar faces. Expect the importance of the Murasame Castle to be explained, and the lore of the series to be greatly expanded upon.

Upgrades: There of course will be unlockable character upgrades that will improve movement, grant new attack techniques, and even allow Takamaru to charge his shuriken to instead throw the Pinwheel knife. Unlockable upgrades should increase the sense of accomplishment play time for players.

Other Information: This would obviously be a Wii U-exclusive game. Multiple difficulty levels would exist (Apprentice, Warrior, Master, and Legend). Online multiplayer is always a very possible idea and would probably involve some level of customization.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Someone on Miiverse made a pretty damn impressive idea of a Murasame Castle game, though the few things I disagree with is the gore since games like that are bound to flop on Nintendo platforms and the realistic graphics since they don't mesh well with most Japanese media. The idea of having more than one playable character is too good of an idea for Nintendo to pass on and it actually has more variety than having two extra male swordsman.

Title: The Mysterious Murasame Castle - Resurrection
Gameplay: Action-Adventure Hack-and-Slash

General Plot Outline: Years after the original game, a new outbreak of Ninjas and Yokai terrorize Japan. Takamaru instantly begins cutting through the chaos with his Daisho (adding a Wakizashi to his Katana to differentiate him from the far-too-many swordsman in the gaming universe). Of course the plot thickens as Takamaru receives updates on the attack via messenger hawk from his unknown information.

Gameplay: In order to appeal to "hardcore" and "mature" audiences and to continue the fast-paced, mostly-linear gameplay, this game should mirror the evolution of the Ninja Gaiden series in the transition to 3D, including the violence, blood, and dismemberment of Ninja Gaiden 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Graphics: Because Kid Icarus mirrored the anime-esque graphics of the The Legend of Zelda series, and because this game is meant to appeal to a more "mature" audience, it is only logical that this game should mirror the Metroid series's realistic graphics.

Playable characters:
Takamaru - Samurai protagonist of the series
Ayame - A Miko (Shrine Maiden) trained in combat to defend the newly rebuilt Murasame shrine from evil.
Kaida - A female Ninja formerly serving the Aosame Daimyo. She left her post after realizing the Aosame Lord's true intent.

Weapons: Weapons are character-exclusive. Each character begins with one weapon each, and will unlock more weapons via collectibles or story. Each weapon can be leveled up twice to increase the moveset and damage. Characters are also equipped with a throwing and ranged weapon.

Takamaru's Weapons:
-Kirin Daisho (Main Weapon, Katana and Wakizashi)
-Odachi (long sword)
-Naginata (pole sword)
-Yari (jumonji style spear)
-Ono (two battle axes)
-Zanbato (giant sword)
-Tonfas (Okinawan martial weapon)
-Otsuchi (war hammer)
-Bo/Sansetsukan (staff that when upgraded can unhinge into three sections)
-Yumi (Long Bow, Ranged Weapon)
-Shuriken (Throwing Weapon, Ranged)

Ayame's Weapons:
-Pheonix Sword (Main Weapon, Seven-Branched sword)
-Tessen (two sharpened, metal fans)
-Wagasa (a parasol outfitted for combat, can be used for bludgeoning or opened to use the outer edge of the canopy to cut)
-Azusayumi (a musical bow often used in Miko ceremonies, Ranged Weapon)
-Clay Bombs (an explosive consisting of a black powder core encased in clay, Throwing Weapon)

Kaida's Weapons:
-Dragon Blades (Main Weapon, Six Ninjato held between the fingers in a claw-like fashion)
-Kusarigama (sickle and weighted-chain weapon)
-Nunchaku (two hardened sticks connected by a chain)
-Fukiya (blowgun, Ranged Weapon)
-Metsubushi (hollowed-egg filled with blinding materials that will cause enemies to blindly attack in random directions, Throwing Weapon)

Levels: There will be a total of 19 levels. In story mode, 13 will be for Takamaru, 3 will be for Ayame, and 3 will be for Kaida. In challenge mode, all unlocked levels will be playable with all characters and will have cutscenes and other unnecessary elements removed for replays and speed-runs. Online leaderboards will be available for challenge mode.

Budo and Ki: As you damage opponents and defeat enemies, you will fill your Ki bar. Upon filling it completely, you will be able to use a special ability known as a Budo (Way of War). These will replace the Invisibility and Spark powers from the old game and like, weapons, are character-exclusive and may be upgraded to increase their effectiveness.

Takamaru's Budo:
-Way of the Inazuma Spark (lightning attack that instantly defeats multiple enemies by arcing between them)
-Way of the Unseen Wind (razor-like wind whirls around Takamaru making him invisible and allowing him to deal extra damage)
-Way of the Hitodama Flame (successive fireball attacks that deals massive damage)
-Way of the Unleashed Inazuma (kills all enemies on screen)

Ayame's Budo:
-Way of the Blooming Iris (plants erupt from under the ground in a radius around Ayame, dealing massive damage to all enemies caught within the attack's range)

Kaida's Budo:
-Way of the River Bullet (Kaida unleashes her Ki in a dense, near liquid stream, piercing anything in its path, dealing massive damage to all enemies in a straight line)

Expanded Storyline: While I obviously won't post the full story, I will say that you can expect new characters, as well as the return of familiar faces. Expect the importance of the Murasame Castle to be explained, and the lore of the series to be greatly expanded upon.

Upgrades: There of course will be unlockable character upgrades that will improve movement, grant new attack techniques, and even allow Takamaru to charge his shuriken to instead throw the Pinwheel knife. Unlockable upgrades should increase the sense of accomplishment play time for players.

Other Information: This would obviously be a Wii U-exclusive game. Multiple difficulty levels would exist (Apprentice, Warrior, Master, and Legend). Online multiplayer is always a very possible idea and would probably involve some level of customization.
It's a cool idea. I think it would work best with an anime-esque artstyle, though perhaps it could lean towards the stylized-realism end of that spectrum(think Twilight Princess-ish). It wouldn't be the worst thing if it had some mild blood and a T rating, but making it a full gore-fest doesn't seem to be the way Nintendo wants to or should go.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Takamaru better be in the next smash. Or else. 'Pretends to crack knuckles' :laugh:
Also, stuck at the third castle in the Mysterious Murasame Castle. I'm trying to get to the boss, but this guy with fire surrounding him keeps hitting me. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Takamaru better be in the next smash. Or else. 'Pretends to crack knuckles' :laugh:
Also, stuck at the third castle in the Mysterious Murasame Castle. I'm trying to get to the boss, but this guy with fire surrounding him keeps hitting me. :laugh:
A proper way to defeat the Porters is to use a combo between the Three Way Shot and the Fireballs to defeat him or just simply Zerg rush past his flames to slice him.

A really nice and informative video I found about Takamaru.
It's a good way of educating the Western public on who he is. I'm actually surprised that some people are going out of their way to do such a thing.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So what is the sales of the game on the Virtual Console?
We don't really know yet, even VG Chartz hadn't updated the sales data for the game yet. I highly doubt Nintendo does public sales reports for Virtual Console immediately since it took a while for us to see Sin & Punishment's Wii VC sales.

Two Big Guys For You

Smash Cadet
Totally as terrible as I am at the game I keep picking it up it almost feels unfair that he isn't in the game I guess smash 5 is his chance especially if we get a reboot by then hopefully he gets the Little Mac treatment although I don't know what type of game he could have though whatever it is I can't wait!
If we get a reboot I can kinda see him getting in as DLC. I hope the leak is fake.

It'd be neat.

Anyways, I'm playing the game too and I just got to a castle. How exactly do I save in this? I can't read Dwarvish language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom