• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
IK'ms o sokay with tah selfest.
ZAJIeey baby, wher eatt thogu?

i love youj.

call ,ed./

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
out of curiosity, who's going to genesis 2?

i don't really want to organize some sort of brony thing there since i want to spend like, every second there playing melee, but i'm just wondering.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If "wear AJ related things" counts as cosplay, that's what I did. I didn't get a suit or anything fancy.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I only got about 4 out of the 8 hours of sleep I should have gotten. Couldn't sleep most of the night.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
even though i'm not an applejack fan, she has THE BEST cosplayers, hands down. where are all the good fluttershy cosplayers??
That's not even a cosplay thing though. Southern girls are just hotter, 'specially cowgirls. Cosplayers of this fashion for the other ponies just wouldn't quite work as well. That being said, one of those Ajay's should really be a Rarity for that picture to really work.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
What's up with hating ponies. All six are lovable in their own ways.
except twilight
all of my rage goes towards her always being in every godamned episode, even when she isnt involved in the story, she has to be in there -__-

also, its saddening that when im online, almost no-one else is

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Twilight is just an oddball because she's there all the time, and sometimes, to serve no purpose but a low-paid script role. She's still def. lovable :V The show would be different if it was missing any of the mane 6.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You're all a bunch of parasprites, Fluttershy is the best pony, followed by Twilight Sparkle. After that it really doesnt matter.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You're all a bunch of parasprites, Fluttershy is the best pony, followed by Twilight Sparkle. After that it really doesnt matter.
Fluttershy y. Twilight Sparkle is the *****iest, followed by Rarity. Rarity is the sexiest, followed by no contender. Rainbow Dash is the coolest, leading over The Great and Powerful Trixie by 20%. Spike is the spikiest, closely followed by Opalescense. Pinky Pie is in her own category. Let's not touch that one.

Edit: Gilda sucks. Not a pony. She's an eagle that wanted to be a lion, another thing that went wrong when Professor spilled the chemical X.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
tier listing the main 6+commo0nly recurring extras

Top tier:
Fluttershy
Pinkie pie
Rainbow dash
Derpy hooves

High tier:
Applejack
Rarity
Big mac
Lyra
Scootaloo
Doctor whoof

Mid tier:
Apple bloom
Spike
Zecora
Celestia

Low tier:
Twilight sparkle
Luna

Bottom tier:
Trixie
Sweetie belle

think thats about it for me
new thing, people make some goddamned tier list of your characters in faves

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
out of curiosity, who's going to genesis 2?

i don't really want to organize some sort of brony thing there since i want to spend like, every second there playing melee, but i'm just wondering.
I'll be playing some Melee at Genesis if I unrust enough in time.
It's pony gijinka.
And it's a LOT better than pony cosplay.
THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom