• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

john!

Smash Hero
oh wow i just read that story. slush, you are too nice of a person lol, i've had that problem before. it might help if you told him (forcefully) what you don't like and want him to change. but it could go poorly if he's not the kind of person who can take criticism, so what do i know.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
your story annoys and confuses me.....

go get a restraining order or just dissapear for awhile sorta
You don't think I tried by avoiding his possibly 400 or so invites and 90+ messages during the timespan of 7 months?

Slush has a My Little (creepy) Stalker.
Hmm...

oh wow i just read that story. slush, you are too nice of a person lol, i've had that problem before. it might help if you told him (forcefully) what you don't like and want him to change. but it could go poorly if he's not the kind of person who can take criticism, so what do i know.
Heh... you're right I am too nice. I even spent $11 on Polt back from Nikefest 3 cause of it being his birthday and paid for Illmatic's Taco Bell back from HoM2. Of course I don't expect anything back from them, but those are just the recent examples of thoughtfulness I could think of.

[collapse=Sleep]Also one more thing, he has a thing with zombie movies. I hate them, not scared but just... So generic and they're all the same. It's boring after the last 1000 or so Zombie movies. Anyways he likes to put zombie movies/Supernatural on his computer... while he's about to sleep. So not only do I have to deal with the heat of the room (Which he constantly says is computers being heated up when it's actually the no air in the house along with smoke) smell of smoke and the floor, I have to deal with basically annoying death screams and gunshots/loud scenes to scare people all night. So I get no sleep as well... And before anypony says i'm complaining... how would you like to hear screaming literally right next to your ear all night!?[/collapse]
Just Noticed...

In the pitch darkness, I awoke with a startle.

"That sounded like a scream," I told myself. It was as if a woman just yelled right into my ear as I began to fall asleep, but I did not see anyone in the room. Shrugging off the strange occurrence, I tried to sleep again.

My mild thoughts of a peaceful, green meadow seeped in to try and coax me back to sleep at that moment. I can feel myself drifting to sleep when the scream erupted inside my head again. My eyes popped open and I looked to both sides of me without even moving my entire body. Nothing was there. But instead of trying to sleep right then, I kept awake to see my surroundings, making sure it was only my imagination. I grinned slightly when no noise came to my ears, and I closed my eyes again.

Another scream pierced me just as I shut them. I immediately jumped up from my bed, feeling beads of sweat beginning to form on my forehead. "Okay, now I definitely heard a scream," I said nervously, taking in a deep breath. Looking under the blankets, examining the bed in its whole, I still found nothing that would keep me awake this late at night. I stood there beside my bed dazzled, but I only shook it off again as my head playing tricks on me and settled down again.

This time I pulled the covers over my head and even placed the pillow on my face to make sure I would not wake up again from any interruptions. All was well as I began to finally relax, even though I was feeling a bit suffocated, and I felt myself drifting to sleep... but I again heard the scream, except this time it was muffled by the blanket and pillow. I cringed, knowing now that something is seriously wrong. I pulled the pillow off slowly but left the covers on. The scream came back even louder than before.

Finally, I ripped the covers off myself and looked around me. No one was still there, but I was not convinced this time.

"I know someone is here," I said out loud to myself, trying to keep myself calm. "Whoever you are, just come out from hiding..." I waited for an answer, but nothing. This made me feel a bit foolish, actually believing that someone else is in the room with me. It could be just paranoia. That sort of thing gets worse at night.

Letting out a sigh, I wiped the sweat off my head and lied back down. I kept my eyes on the ceiling this time, though... and I started to sense movement lurking towards me. It made my body freeze up I felt it draw closer, and slowly I moved my eyes to where I felt the presence come near. A lady was laying down right next to me, her face close to mine, where I could make out that her eyes were completely absent from her sockets. Her mouth was agape, as if she have seen something horrific in advance of sight being stolen. My eyes kept on her face, wide in terror. I could not move from that spot.

The awkward minute went on until suddenly the lady screamed loudly in my face, causing me to jerk back my head to the position it once was and shutting my eyes tightly.

This was going to be a sleepless night...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Stop avoiding and shove your hind hoof up that ***. Kthanx.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@Slush Woah, sounds like a kid i knew, except nowhere near to that degree. this kid i know just stalks me, but he's in like 5th grade, and he's fairly nice. plus he moved away last year, so the 8 months i knew him feels like a cakewalk compared to Slush.

Sorry to hear, Slush :( Have you tried talking to him? or at least talked to him about what's been annoying you about him? (sorry, i'm not good at giving ppl advice)

Also, do you write Poetry?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Zajice: ****ing trucks.

@Slush: Dont tell him about smashboards lol

Also, I havent finished the suprise I was talking about as I fell asleep while I was there (remember, I hadnt slept all night as I was at a smashfest) but ill post it when Im done.

Also, my brothers for some reason found a picture of me making a really weird face and cut/cropped it onto Fluttershy's head and it looks hilarious, so ill post that when they get off the computer and I can access it haha.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
*waits patiently*

Just read Zaj's story.

DUMB ROCK

EDIT: apparently, my first post on ponychan was a success (in case you were wondering, the thread was about what female bronies should be called

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
omg slush was that you who posted that one reply?

I've actually did a conclusion.
Sisters = Female of course.
Fillies = female pony.
So Silly/Sillies seem the most logical. (Even though it does sound "Silly") /badpun
Also, your avi is so adorable

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
omg slush was that you who posted that one reply?

Also, your avi is so adorable
Yes, and the post saying "Above post is Sinister" is Zajice I believe.
I love this avatar too, though I might change it to sigma Pinkie or Angry Pinkie soon... Weeks I guess.

Females are still bronies.
And then comes in the females who strongly dislike sexists and would find some way to complain that "Bro"nies is being sexist towards girls since they don't get their own term, while Males do... (Yes i've seen this a couple of times)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for women.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Heh... you're right I am too nice. I even spent $11 on Polt back from Nikefest 3 cause of it being his birthday and paid for Illmatic's Taco Bell back from HoM2. Of course I don't expect anything back from them, but those are just the recent examples of thoughtfulness I could think of.
$20 for pizza @ RetroGameNight2. I did Megafox's smashfest pizza. Who's next to be generous?

Tough story, though, had friends like those, but in the end just lost in touch. Sucks that it didn't happen as well to you. Imitation is a fearful thing, but demanding is [no more big words come to mind].

Beginning to make new MMO chars, 12char limit, TwilightSpar are all taken.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I'm usually the one who gets thoughtful acts of kindness given to me by my friends. it makes me feel bad half the time tho cuz i'm usually broke at the worst times >.>

sup, Crimson

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would say women don't exist on the internet but if that were true this thread wouldn't exist.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think we're losing our late-night regulars, Rei. Also, that thread's nowhere near us.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It's nowhere near us now, but it's only been open for less than a month!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, aside from the fact that Zajice is constantly disappearing, and I have work for most of the time in the day, why is no one else active?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ponies can and will top everything, even if I have to do it myself.

...starting tomorrow.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom