• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I had a pretty crazy experience this morning. Last night around midnight, I went to an over night smashfest and such. It was awesome and I enjoyed it, hanging out and playing smash is the best. I stayed up all night and didnt sleep at all, and was supposed to be home by 9:30. Well, around 8:45, the remaining 3 of us still awake decided to go to McDonalds for breakfast, so we went there, and at about 10:00, I got a text from my parents asking where I was because I lost track of time. (Yes, we spent over an hour at McDonalds). I immediately texted back saying I was sorry and that I'd leave right away, so I jumped in my car, took the other 2 back to the smashfest (as I drove to McDonalds), and then left. Now, I was driving down the highway half awake, high on caffine from coke, and in a hurry due to being late, not really a good mix. About halfway home from the 20-25min drive, I was following a Truck that had a bunch of wooden planks and such in the back and seemed to be for a carpenter business. As I was following him, a plank of wood suddenly flew out of the back and I was right behind him. Luckily, although I was drowzy and drifting off to sleep, I was tired, etc, I was able to notice the plank and react fast enough to swerve out of the way, but the wood still connected with the left front of my car, and right after the initial connection, I saw the plank bounce up and fly right by the driver's seat window and barely miss the rest of my car, it scared me half to death. With myself completely unharmed and unaware of the shape my car was in, I pulled over at the next exit to check the damage. I got out and looked at what happened, and it was at that moment that I realized how lucky I was and how terrible that couldve ended up. First off, the damage was very minuscule, it only hit the hub cap of the wheel (which was pretty banged up I must say) and somehow avoided the whole rest of my car, leaving almost no damages as the hub cap is technically unnecessary anyway, but is still cheep to replace, especially compared to practically everything else. I also realized that I had been following that car a while, and at the time the plank fell out, I was considerably further behind it than I was early, giving me far more time to react. If it had fallen out earlier, I doubt I would've been able to avoid it in time. I also was lucky enough to have nobody to the side of me at this time allowing me to swerve as traffic was in fact moderately high at the moment. Last, if I hadnt seen the plank in my worn out state or didnt have time to move, there was a good chance the plank wouldve hit my car straight on, possibly even breaking through the windshield, and people die from that kind of stuff.

So basically, yeah, I practically almost died a couple hours ago, so Im pretty thankful I had all the right cards and driving skills to pull through almost completely scratch free (just minor car damage) and have now realized that I have no soul as I seriously forgot about it all 5 mins later and didnt think about it again until I got home and saw the hub cap again. Must be cause Im kind of a ginger. >.>

But anyway, to brighten the mood after that story, Imma post my pony tier list later.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
tier listing the main 6+commo0nly recurring extras

Top tier:
Fluttershy
Pinkie pie
Rainbow dash
Derpy hooves

High tier:
Applejack
Rarity
Big mac
Lyra
Scootaloo
Doctor whoof

Mid tier:
Apple bloom
Spike
Zecora
Celestia

Low tier:
Twilight sparkle
Luna

Bottom tier:
Trixie
Sweetie belle

think thats about it for me
new thing, people make some goddamned tier list of your characters in faves

seems accurate!!!!!.... FLUTTERSHY !! is simplyy amazing!!!! i love herr!

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
O_O holy crap, Gashi, you are so accident prone (yet lucky)

Glad you're okay. You know, my grandma always said never drive behind a log truck or a truck with an open back. I used to think she was just paranoid......now i'm a bit paranoid

[collapse=My Reaction to Gashi being ok]
[/collapse]

EDIT: that reminds me, yesterday when i was in the middle of a road trip, the traffic was god awful (for about 2 and a half hours, we moved about 4 miles an hour with frequent random stops) and i saw this one dude trying to switch lanes, but there was an 18-wheeler truck beside him. He tried to squeeze into the lane, but there was such a tiny space that he had to stop immediately, which left him inches in front of the truck WHICH COULDN'T STOP and him stopped. So then the truck partially omnomnomed the car. Thankfully no one in the back of the car was hurt or stuck. Still, it backed up the already near dead traffic even more.

Not much like Gashi's epic story. just reminded me of the car accident

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hate when that happens to me.
I remember seeing a couch fall off of a truck on the highway downtown once.

People really need to tie their junk down proper.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My List:

P Tier: Pinky Pie

Top: Princess Luna, Photo Finish, Rarity.
Mid: Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash.
Bottom tier: Other ponies exists?

EDIT: Lash, I lost.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I have a plan, im leaving in a bit to go to my other grandparents (I have 4 sets of grandparents so whenever family comes to town I get really busy lol) and while im there, Imma work on something amazing. I wont have my laptop though so I wont be able to post or anything while Im there (not to mention my grandparents wifi is THE slowest thing ive ever seen so its not worth it anyway) BUT when I get back Ill prob have something awesome. Unless I was lazy lol.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sounds like a final destination moment, Gashi. Glad you're okay though. <3

Also, anyone that puts both Sweetie Belle and Trixie at bottom tier is dumb.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
So guys, I have a plan, im leaving in a bit to go to my other grandparents (I have 4 sets of grandparents so whenever family comes to town I get really busy lol) and while im there, Imma work on something amazing. I wont have my laptop though so I wont be able to post or anything while Im there (not to mention my grandparents wifi is THE slowest thing ive ever seen so its not worth it anyway) BUT when I get back Ill prob have something awesome. Unless I was lazy lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, transportation is too dangerous these days
ive been hit by countless cars in the past few years
no bone breakages. but jesus christ my joints are thoroughly ruined. i can hardly move my right thumb properly these days XD makes playing brawl a considerable challenge
also i have a gif of spike ****** fluttershy, same image as the one you have there
sadly i cant put it up atm, ill add it later

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
actually more of just taken ponies.....i don't wanna say to seriously....but they just ask questions that don't need to be asked. you know, super overanalyzing (but what else is new?)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pony tier lists?

Robin tier:

Fluttershy

Alfalfa Monster

Top tier:

Twilight Sparkle
Colgate
Princess Celestia

High Tier:
Applejack
Spitfire
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Apple Bloom
Big Macintosh
Pinkie Pie
Sweetie Bell
Rarity
Scootaloo
Princess Luna
Zecora
Rainbow Dash

Everypony not listed tier...

Bottom tier:

Prince Blueblood
Snips
Snails

I probably forgot a few.

Rei for your tier list, you need an alfalfa tier above everything, even fluttershy. Unless you are going to put a "going to love me" tier even above that.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Like so?

Creepy game by the why. My phone rang in the middle of it and I almost died irl.

i agreed with most of the list up until here. you just don't appreciate luna because she had like a minute of screentime. read more fanfiction!
It's funny though that the characters with the least screen time ends up becoming the fan favorites.

john!

Smash Hero
i think the fan favorites are still the mane 6 with the most screentime, it's just that the characters with less screen time are "blank slates" so to speak, and the creativity of the community allows them to fabricate a personality and backstory to those characters, because the show hasn't provided one itself.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Twilight is the show's Greek Chorus. She has to be in every episode as the moral arbiter between the show and the audience. But her narrative function doesn't have to count against the fact that she's a hot librarian.

Mmmmm, she can decimal my dewey any day.

TP

Smash Master
Twilight's awesome. I also think it is unfair to say she is shoehorned into episodes, with the exceptions of the ones about the CM Crusaders.

Never thought of her as a hot librarian before. Of course, I used to work in a library and all my coworkers were ugly as ****, so I don't really think in those terms.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So guys, I had a pretty crazy experience this morning. Last night around midnight, I went to an over night smashfest and such. It was awesome and I enjoyed it, hanging out and playing smash is the best. I stayed up all night and didnt sleep at all, and was supposed to be home by 9:30. Well, around 8:45, the remaining 3 of us still awake decided to go to McDonalds for breakfast, so we went there, and at about 10:00, I got a text from my parents asking where I was because I lost track of time. (Yes, we spent over an hour at McDonalds). I immediately texted back saying I was sorry and that I'd leave right away, so I jumped in my car, took the other 2 back to the smashfest (as I drove to McDonalds), and then left. Now, I was driving down the highway half awake, high on caffine from coke, and in a hurry due to being late, not really a good mix. About halfway home from the 20-25min drive, I was following a Truck that had a bunch of wooden planks and such in the back and seemed to be for a carpenter business. As I was following him, a plank of wood suddenly flew out of the back and I was right behind him. Luckily, although I was drowzy and drifting off to sleep, I was tired, etc, I was able to notice the plank and react fast enough to swerve out of the way, but the wood still connected with the left front of my car, and right after the initial connection, I saw the plank bounce up and fly right by the driver's seat window and barely miss the rest of my car, it scared me half to death. With myself completely unharmed and unaware of the shape my car was in, I pulled over at the next exit to check the damage. I got out and looked at what happened, and it was at that moment that I realized how lucky I was and how terrible that couldve ended up. First off, the damage was very minuscule, it only hit the hub cap of the wheel (which was pretty banged up I must say) and somehow avoided the whole rest of my car, leaving almost no damages as the hub cap is technically unnecessary anyway, but is still cheep to replace, especially compared to practically everything else. I also realized that I had been following that car a while, and at the time the plank fell out, I was considerably further behind it than I was early, giving me far more time to react. If it had fallen out earlier, I doubt I would've been able to avoid it in time. I also was lucky enough to have nobody to the side of me at this time allowing me to swerve as traffic was in fact moderately high at the moment. Last, if I hadnt seen the plank in my worn out state or didnt have time to move, there was a good chance the plank wouldve hit my car straight on, possibly even breaking through the windshield, and people die from that kind of stuff.

So basically, yeah, I practically almost died a couple hours ago, so Im pretty thankful I had all the right cards and driving skills to pull through almost completely scratch free (just minor car damage) and have now realized that I have no soul as I seriously forgot about it all 5 mins later and didnt think about it again until I got home and saw the hub cap again. Must be cause Im kind of a ginger. >.>

But anyway, to brighten the mood after that story, Imma post my pony tier list later.
My turn!

Last night while I was driving Splet home after a long day of zombie killan, Bwarl, and BB: Makotinuum Shift 2, I saw something in the road. I had no idea what it was, and before I had a chance to stop, I hit the damn thing. I almost lose control of the car, and make a super long skidmark. And apparently the impact turned my windshield wipers on.

Turns out it was a giant-*** rock randomly in the middle of the road. It managed to get lodged in between my tire and the car, and we had to get Splet's parents to come rescue us at like 2 in the morning.

We managed to get the rock out after ****ing with it for awhile and driving in reverse all super pro (not really that pro). But now my tire is all screwed up and makes freaky noises and I'm stranded at home until I can get it fixed. I have no idea how much that'll cost, but it's bent to all hell.

It wasn't the only rock in the road either. A truck hauling rocks must've lost its cargo, cause there were a bunch of wood planks all over too.

Trucks be pro.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kay, my three days of fast internet has come to an end.
And nopony reminded me to get the episodes or even provided good remixes when I asked.

[collapse=Might as well since There's Stories everywhere]I r try and keep it short as possible.
2008 - Move to Bandera in 08, live in apartments and meet Base/cigarette guy (Explained later).

2009 February-2010 May - Now here's where things get juicy...

He's the kind of person who always wants to be over and brags with random stuff, And had a hatred for my brother for some odd reason. So it wasn't annoying at first till Last year.
Anyways, Living in kerrville, and since I wasn't enrolled in school from october-february (Stuff not related to Base) I spent most of my time on a Gaming site 24/7 (Computer on for literally weeks) and playing Borderlands/GoW2/L4D2 every waking moment with only leaving my room for the bathroom or ramen.

Due to being on LIVE he kept sending me party invites. If I didn't accept he'd literally go 4 minutes straight of tapping the "Send Party Invite Button" until I accepted or sent me messages. If it could be more then the one message, I'm pretty sure it would've passed 80+ invites. This Annoyed the hell out of me, so every once in awhile i'd accept it and he'd constantly be asking me to come over, Despite myself being 50+ miles out of Bandera since he's making it seem like a hop skip and a ****ing belly flop to his house. And I never liked being over, the smoke kills me and even when he didn't smoke his constant jokes and random unfunny fat jokes towards my brother annoyed me.
No matter how many times I said no, he still continued the party invites for months. I eventually started blocking him and removing him off my friends list but he'd call me by phone atleast 3 or so times a day and ask why I deleted him only to say it was my brother doing so.

2010 November - Cause of terrible internet i've been unable to do the usual stuff like Xbox LIVE or downloading/uploading as I please. So every once in awhile I give up and eventually sell my non-existant soul to Satan and go to his house just for the internet. Somehow he found out i'm in competitive brawl (Possibly my grandmother) and all of a sudden... He wants to join.
So he literally buys a wii, SSBB, Controllers, etherent cables, the like, Just to be in it. (Which he doesn't seem to care about since he's never been to tournaments) And recently he's been Bragging and saying he's getting better cause he can bring my Yoshi down one stock with Fox Marth & Falco (Hardly knows what he's doing other then USmash with Fox) and literally tells people over WoW/Friends he's talking to over the phone I'm the 7th best in SA (At the time) and 5th best Yoshi. Along the fact he's able to get only one stock off me, Anyways... A couple of months back I started using my dazzle for Streams on the ponyxat, Again I sell my non-existant soul and head to his house and bring my dazzle along. Forced to play more friendlies as usual... and he notices my dazzle. Due to watching that "Step it Up a Generasian combo video, and saving replays with CPU's and trying to do the Snake combo War does, he asks me to record friendlies with him... I said no and he keeps asking which makes me give-in due to being annoyed. I choose Random and I get Sonic on FD, (His Main was sonic) I decide to screw around by trying to do Spin shots and random stuff with Sonic cause I didn't feel like trying. I upload that friendly and he makes a facebook status with the link with him typing "I ***** him badly" despite me ****ing around and still winning... Got annoyed yet again and removed him from friends and that was when I was hoping that'd be the last I hear from him...

2011, Few months and Friday Through Today - He's literally been calling 3 times a day and around 5 ****ing AM in the morning (I stated this in the xat a couple of times) after calling 7 times in two days last week along with 10 or so text messages I decided to answer due to being over the limit...
I go over, more friendlies with him recording Each and every set that he thinks he did good with while using Marth, while I use random and still win the match with one or two stocks taken off. I'm one for playing Brawl and all... but recording every set when only you do decent by just throwing out Fair's/Dair's that don't even kill at high percentages annoys me. Along with the fact he wants Me to come over EveryWEEK so we can keep recording sets and make a combo video.
For one, how can it be a combo video of eachother if we're just saving sets you do combos on someone who isn't trying/using random 99% of the time. (Might use Lucario but never Yoshi now)
And two, the first friendlie I recorded dropped a little over 1000 or so frames and was terrible in quality, plus it took almost 6 hours to upload.

Also one more thing, he has a thing with zombie movies. I hate them, not scared but just... So generic and they're all the same. It's boring after the last 1000 or so Zombie movies. Anyways he likes to put zombie movies/Supernatural on his computer... while he's about to sleep. So not only do I have to deal with the heat of the room (Which he constantly says is computers being heated up when it's actually the no air in the house along with smoke) smell of smoke and the floor, I have to deal with basically annoying death screams and gunshots/loud scenes to scare people all night. So I get no sleep as well... And before anypony says i'm complaining... how would you like to hear screaming literally right next to your ear all night!?

Did I mention he smokes alot? Literally, if you were to walk up the stairs to get to his apartment door, you'd already smell the smoke before even finishing up the steps. Along with the fact he has a Bedsheet nailed over his windows/Keeps his door closed constantly/Smokes 8 or so cigarettes a day, so i'm constantly leaving smelling like smoke Real Badly, and dizzy as hell along with the fact I never feel hungry due to the smoke.

tl;dr - I Meet him, he isn't annoying yet, and he just had an annoying hate for my brother and a bad taste in jokes.

2010: Becomes annoying by harassing me with messages, I give in a couple of times in this year and go over to find out he's 15 and smoking cigarettes already, So with the already bad humour ****ty attitude (Constant lying **** talking towards his mother etc.) so that was another big sign that I needed to stay away from an idiot like that.

2011: Still with the messaging, makes Facebook status about "****** me badly" in friendlies while using a character I don't use compared to his sonic doing random stuff and hoping it hits, but now since he's apparently into Brawl... he wants me to make a combo video despite neither of us having skills with video editing along with it taking months to get clips, Not that i'd do it anyways.

Another thing, He acts like he likes MLP by having a Princess Luna tag, I don't know what it is... but it's like whatever i'm into he jumps into it as well. Along with adding top players tags on his wii? [/collapse]

john!

Smash Hero
hmm let's see about a tier list for the non-mane ponies...

top tier: princess luna, derpy hooves, celestia, TG&PT

high tier: granny smith, spitfire, big mac, photo finish, soarin

mid tier: cheerilee, scootaloo, braeburn, sweetie belle, blueblood, applebloom

low tier: hoity-toity, the mayor, sapphire shores, snails, snips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom