• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My custom moveset analyses (Recently added: Ike)

JoeInky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JoeInky
3DS FC
4596-9442-7695
Wouldn't Trophy Rush be the fastest way of getting new customs? 2min 30secs can net at least 3-4 customs per average. If you die you lose 10 secs (or 15secs if you die cause the platform collapses), which theoretically makes time invested somewhat even lower.
I must be really unlucky then because all I ever get is equipment and custom moves I already have in trophy rush, it doesn't feel anywhere near as quick to me.

Last edited:

NatP

Smash Ace
I must be really unlucky then because all I ever get is equipment and custom moves I already have in trophy rush, it doesn't feel anywhere near as quick to me.
Well, you really must be unlucky because I've seen people get 3-4 custom moves/equipment/mii acessories in 2:50 minute trophy rushes and surely that's faster than going through smash run every single time right? Even if you still get repeats and unnecessary equipment.

You should try it out with Jigglypuff, she's great at it. Just spam bair and fair and try to hit as many things as possible (I think the more you hit stuff, the more likely you'll get the wrench blocks to appear, but I'm not sure about that).

BestTeaMaker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BestTeaMaker
3DS FC
0345-0407-6977
Thanks for the Olimar update!

Strong Pikmin is especially great. From my experience, one of the biggest things to look out for was keeping your pikmin alive long enough for them to reach flower form. This means having more flower pikmin readily available to dole out some serious hurt.

Explosive Pikmin is interesting. It definitely could help a pikmin-less Olimar, simultaneously giving Olimar a nice attack and a new Pikmin. This actually could work well in conjunction with default Up-B, allowing Olimar to recover and give him a decent attack at the same time.

Speedy Pikmin and Butterfinger Pikmin look especially good. Speedy Pikmin coupled with Strong Pikmin means that you have Pikmin who can latch on and do a good amount of damage. Couple this with Crash Pikmin and you have a potentially dangerous pikmin-throwing mind game.

Not really a fan of his Up-B customs, but at least they allow the number of Pikmin to not affect flying height.

Goesasu

Smash Journeyman
This thread is great,

Already saw shulks customs so im ok.

Sonics would be neat tough

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Just a small update: I have all of ROB and Toon Link's custom moves and the majority of Villagers.

The main reason I'm making this post is because I just got a pop up that I assume was telling me that I'd just played 150 rounds of smash run, out of interest I decided to check how many custom moves I'd unlocked in total, and that number was 145 (out of a possible 408 - not counting specials that are automatically unlocked at the start of the game (Palutena, Mii).

That means that I technically get less than 1 new custom special per smash run on average.

Now, a Smash Run game takes 5 minutes, with a 1 or 2 minute mini-game afterwards (let's call it 1 and a half minutes), add on top of that about 30 seconds of loading screens and character selecting and you have about 8 minutes to get yourself 0.97 special moves. This means, to get a "guaranteed" new custom move, you need to spend 8 minutes and 15 seconds of gamr time

Now if we extend this in the opposite direction to find out how long it should take to get every custom move, it gives us 56 hours. 56 hours of Smash Run to get all Custom Moves.

I thought this number might have been way off but I multiplied 8 minutes and 15 seconds by the number of custom moves I had and got 19 hours and 55 minutes, checked my total play time for Smash Bros. and it's at 49 hours and 38 minutes, so that number might not be too far off after all.

Someone let me know if my Math was wrong but it seems to all check out, and it's insane.

Edit: Oh wait, damn, it's 7 minutes not 8, but that just means it's 1 minute less per custom move which means it takes it down to ~50 hours of Smash Run to unlock all customs.
Crikey! Thats..... Disheartening to say the least.

JoeInky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JoeInky
3DS FC
4596-9442-7695
ROB
This time it's ROB, who gets a lot of hate for some reason, but he's cool as **** so it's obviously people just being frustrated that they aren't as cool as he is!

Neutral Special 1 (Robo Beam)

ROB shoots a laser from his eyes, the trajectory of the beam can be adjusted by pushing the stick up or down during the startup of the move and the laser will bounce off of walls and floors.

You start off with let's just call it a level 1 charge (don't know what the official term is) and if you don't use the move it increases to a level 2 charge.
Pressing the input shoots a laser depending on the charge level, the level 1 laser does 11% at close range and 5% at max distance and the level 2 laser does 17% at close range and 10% at max distance. The knockback for both lasers seems the same, though the level 2 laser is more horizontal.

After using the move, it takes 2 seconds to return to level 1 charge and then a further 12 seconds after that to get to level 2.

If you use the move before it gets back to level 1, it resets the charge timer and the move does nothing, the animation will play but only sparks will appear.

Neutral Special 2 (Piercing Robo Beam)

Seems to have slightly higher startup, allowing you to make more use of the increased trajectory angle that allows you to aim it almost vertically.

Loses damage in favour of a piercing ability, with the level 1 doing 10% close range and 3% max range and level 2 doing 15% at close range and 8% max range.

The recharge time, the knockback and the range is comparable to the default Robo Beam, so I think this move is more intended for FFA and hitting multiple people, though the improved ability to aim the laser might prove useful to some people in 1v1 situations - potentially has a use for edgeguarding below the stage safely as you can angle it further down off the side of the stage

Neutral Special 3 (Quickshot Robo Beam)

This variation lets you use at least a level 1 laser every time you press the button, it will never reset to level 0, though the range is now decreased to 3/4s of the original distance and it takes a whopping 24 seconds to get to a level 2 charge.

The startup is slightly longer (about 12 frames maybe) and the laser loses the ability to bounce off of walls it seems, it has similar knockback, but the move loses out on damage as well, doing only 7% at close range and 2% at max distance for level 1 and 14% close range and 10% at max distance.

Side Special 1 (Arm Rotor)

Very similar to the original move in Brawl, only now it ends with an uppercut that does increased damage and knockback.

ROB spins his arms for a second and jumps slightly forward, reflecting any projectiles during the spin (with a 1.5x damage multiplier) and doing 1% damage a hit for 8 hits, he then finishes it off with a 3% damage uppercut that has decent horizontal knocback.

You can angle ROBs arms up and down during the spin by moving left and right, but the uppercut will always be in the direction ROB was facing when you used the move.

Side Special 2 (Power Spin)

In this variation, the spin lasts for half as long, but the damage and knockback is increased, though the move is no longer multi-hit.

It does 2% damage and minor knockback during the spin animation and 4% with decent knockback on the uppercut, the knockback on the spin is enough to make sure the move doesn't combo into itself, though the range on the upper cut is larger than the spin, so you can get it when spaced properly.

The other benefit to this move is that, although the spin is shorter, the spin still retains the ability to reflect projectiles and it has a 1.8x damage modifier on reflected projectiles.

This seems like a move that might be a bit harder to use properly, but the increased attributes may be worth it if you know what you're doing, though the loss of the multi-hit spin makes it a bit less fun for me.

Also of some note is that this version will stall your momentum during the spin when used in the air.

Side Special 3 (Quick Spin)

This variation has the shortest spin duration of all three moves, it's very similar to the Power Spin in that the spin does 2% and the uppercut does 4%, but the uppercut comes out much quicker and this move does combo into itself.

You can still reflect projectiles during the spin, but it's much harder to do and it's back to the 1.5x damage multiplier for this move.

I guess the benefit to this move is that you're practically guaranteed to connect with the uppercut, with the other 2 it's either easier to get out of or it gives you a long enough chance to DI out of, I think the sparkles are supposed to indicate something that I might have missed but I can't figure it out, definitely doesn't have any push back or shieldbreaker properties, and the hitbox doesn't seem to be any larger.

Up Special 1 (Robo Burner)

ROB has an invisible property in smash: a fuel gauge. Using this move will allow ROB to fly in the air at the cost of fuel, once the fuel runs out, he can no longer use it again until he returns to the ground.

Once on the ground, his fuel gauge will slowly recharge back to full strength which, by my count, seems to be around 4 seconds.

Using the move never puts you into special fall and you can still execute your aerials or let go of the button to stop using the move. The move itself does no damage whatsoever, it is purely for recovering.

Up Special 2 (Robo Blastoff)

Like many characters in the game with a "controllable flight" recovery, ROB has a variation that forgoes the control aspect for a quick, purely vertical launch with less distance.

You can no longer use your aerials until the move has ended and you get very little horizontal distance out of it, but it is very quick which means you're less vulnerable and the move does 5% damage during the startup and it will meteor smash, and the initial hitbox is pretty generous so it's quite a good customisation.

I should probably also mention the fact that the recharge time for your fuel is instantaneous the moment you touch the ground, that's a pretty big benefit I guess.

Up Special 3 (Robo Flight)

In this variation, you trade vertical height for increased horizontal control, nothing else about the move seems to be different from what I could find, so if anyone knows something that I don't, that would be helpful.

Down Special 1 (Gyro)

A chargeable projectile that can be picked up and re-thrown after use, takes about 1.5 seconds to fully charge what is basically a spinning top that spins on the ground when thrown, the time it stays there depends on the charge time, if you throw it instantly it will only last 5 seconds but at full charge it stays onscreen for ~8 seconds, though for the last ~1.5 seconds the move will no longer do damage to enemies that walk into it.

The charge time seems to have no effect on the damage the Gyro does, it will always do 8-10% damage when thrown regardless of how long it was charged and 5% damage per hit if someone walks into it whilst it spins on the ground.

Can be picked up and thrown by you and your enemies, so it can be used against you. Trying to use the move whilst there is already an active Gyro on screen (either spinning or in someones hands), will cause a misfire animation and do nothing.

Down Special 2 (Burning Gyro)

Stays active for a shorter time (4 seconds at minimum charge, 7 seconds at maximum charge), but does more damage per hit (11-13% when thrown, 7% whilst spinning).

The move may also take more time to charge, but the increase is minimal, if there at all.

Everything else about the move is the same or at least very similar.

Down Special 3 (Greasy Gyro)

With this variation, the Gyro will cause tripping when it his someone on the ground.

When you use the move in the air, ROB will throw the Gyro like he normally would but if you use it on the ground, it will slide along the floor, with the distance traveled increasing as charge time increases.

The move does 7-10% damage when thrown (doesn't cause trip when thrown) and 3% damage + trip whilst on the ground.

Final Thoughts

I think the Gyro customisations leave much to be desired, the tripping one is alright I guess but the slightly more damage for slightly less duration one is a bit boring, I'd have liked one that did much less damage but let you have 2 onscreen at once or something like that.

It's all pretty standard for ROB, now that I think about it, its definitely not on the same level as Fox or Bowser, though I do like the shorter spin Arm Rotor customs just because they make it easier to connect with the uppercut which is a fun addition to that move in general.

Recovery specials are very similar to, though I could see the one that causes meteor smashes get a lot of use as meteors are one of the best ways to get a KO in this game.

I actually prefer just the default beam for ROB, the Quickfire one could be useful if you plan on using that move more than every 2 seconds, but I don't see much point in it, or the Piercing beam.
Up next:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yay Toon Link's next. Been wanting to know what his costumization is for a while now. Thanks for sharing all of this by the way. :)

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Welp, I found a reason to stay in the forums. Thanks for everything, JoeInky.

Z3N1TH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MadZenith
3DS FC
4399-2206-0442
Enjoying these analyses. Good thread.
Would like to see Greninja, Little Mac and Pac Man.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
A little behind but dern, this definitely means no more Lucas. Not that I mind, I still like Ness, but I liked Lucas' A attacks better, which obviously aren't transferring over. Ah well, psuedo-Lucas is better than nothing.

I'm personally somewhat curious about Marth (And by extension Lucina), so I'll be looking forward to that whenever it happens.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
A little behind but dern, this definitely means no more Lucas. Not that I mind, I still like Ness, but I liked Lucas' A attacks better, which obviously aren't transferring over. Ah well, psuedo-Lucas is better than nothing.

I'm personally somewhat curious about Marth (And by extension Lucina), so I'll be looking forward to that whenever it happens.
Marth's custom moves are all listed in one of the Smash Bros. wikis, and somebody had already stated that the alt-turned-clones all share the same custom moves as their original counterparts more or less (I'm assuming Dr. Mario's custom Down Specials are different from Mario's, but perhaps identical to Luigi's).

JoeInky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JoeInky
3DS FC
4596-9442-7695
Toon Link
We're looking at Toon Link this time, who was probably my first real main in Brawl, I loved carrying my friends across the stage with Fairs and Bairs and completely outzoning them with arrows and boomerangs and throwing them into bombs I'd thrown earlier whenever I got the chance.

I haven't had much chance to play him properly in this game other than to earn customs, just because there's so many other characters I want to put time into first, but his customs are pretty cool after the disappointment of ROB and Olimar so this post should be a bit more interesting, he also has one of Young Links specials from Melee, stay tuned to find out which one! (it's the fire arrows).

Neutral Special 1 (Hero's Bow)

Toon Link draws back his bow and lets loose an arrow when you release the button, you can hold it indefinitely and the arrow damage and range increases with charge time, up to a certain point.

One change from Brawl is that an arrow will no longer exist until it hits the ground or goes offstage if I remember rightly, instead disappearing when it goes just under the vertical level at which it was fired.

Will travel the entirety of Battlefield and more when fully charged, but only goes about halfway at minimum charge.

The damage at minimum charge is 4% and at max charge it goes up to 12%, the endlag on the move is about the same as Brawl but you're no longer able to cancel it, it always plays the full animation.

Neutral Special 2 (Fire Arrows)

This variation is very similar to what I remember Young Link's neutral special working like in Melee, they fall drastically quicker, only travelling 1/3rd of Battlefield at full charge, but they stay in the ground for 2 seconds, damaging anyone who touches them.

The arrows do less damage whilst flying though, doing only 2% at minimum charge and 7% at maximum charge. They do 6% damage to anyone who touches them whilst they're on the ground, which isn't affected by charge time.

There's also a smoke effect on the arrow this time around that's similar to Toon Link's bombs, but the arrows don't actually have an explosive effect, it's purely visual.

Neutral Special 3 (Piercing Arrows)

This time the arrows fly completely straight and go through enemies and projectiles, they don't fly as far, only going the length of Battlefield at full charge, and they don't do as much damage (1% at minimum charge and 6% at max charge).

The move doesn't seem to be any faster than the default, though the arrows themselves are quicker, so I don't see much use for this move in 1v1s, the fact that it goes through projectiles might be of use to some people, but I'd stick with the first two honestly.

Side Special 1 (Boomerang)

http://i.imgur.com/51d4KDm.jpg

Toon Link's Boomerang does what you'd expect it to if you have any idea what a Boomerang is: you throw it, it comes back to you.

You can adjust the angle you throw it at by pressing up or down during the startup and it will bounce off of any floors on the way out, the Boomerang will come back to you whenever it reaches it's max range (which is 2/3rds Battlefield if you smash the stick, 1/2 if you don't) or if it hits someone.

On the way out, it will do 8% damage up close and 5% at it's max range and on the way in it will do 3% damage, the knockback is greater on the way out but it's still minor and will only kill at very high percents.

If it comes back to you and you're not in an attack animation, a grab animation will play that stops you from doing anything for half a second, so always try to use a quick aerial or a jab/tilt to skip this animation.

Also if the Boomerang doesn't come back to you, you won't be able to use the move again until it's left the stage, so watch out for that.

Side Special 2 (Slow Boomerang)

Link throws a slower moving Boomerang that will always do 4% damage, no matter when or where it hits. The knockback is similar to the default, though it might be slightly less.

The fact that it's slower moving means that it's easier to catch and that you can guide it around the stage somewhat, causing it to make large curves until it's been out for a certain amount of time and it will stop tracking and just continue on in it's current direction.

Another property this version has is that the boomerang will disappear if it hits someone on the way back, meaning you can instantly use the move again, so you can actually combo the move into itself in certain circumstances, though it's not exactly a useful or substantial aspect of the move.

Side Special 3 (Fast Boomerang)

Link throws a faster moving Boomerang that does 3% damage on the way out and 1% on the way in, instead of returning to you, it returns to the point at which it was thrown, meaning you can only catch it if you stay where you are or are on the exact same trajectory line as the boomerang. Knockback is similar to the default again.

Doesn't seem to be much else to this move, very similar to the Piercing Arrows, looks to be designed for FFA and doesn't really have much application in 1v1.

Up Special 1 (Spin Attack)

Toon Link charges his blade and then spins around, sucking people in for lots of hits on the ground or doing only a few hits when used in the air.

When used in the air, it can't be charged and hits 5 times, doing 14% total damage and decent knockback on the final hit.

If you use it on the ground, the move can be charged and is multi-hit, doing 12% total damage and decent knockback at minimum charged and 19% total damage with slightly better knockback at maximum charge.

As far as recoveries go, it's not the best, it'll take you to the top platform of Battlefield from the base platform, but it's nothing to write home about.

Neutral Special 2 (Hurricane Spin)

Somewhat based on the Hurricane Spin, from The Wind Waker, which allowed Link to move across the ground whilst using the Spin Attack, this is basically a horizontal variant of the default spin attack.

It loses the multi-hit when you use it on the ground and it takes longer to charge to max strength, but it will do 16% damage and increased knockback at full charge (10% uncharged, knockback is slightly lower). You'll also move about 1/3rd of the distance of Battlefield in the direction you were facing, but there's no way to control the movement.

Used in the air, it's still multi-hit but it's a bit harder to get all of them to connect, doing a total of 9-10% damage. It takes you further when used in the air, going over half the distance of Battlefield, but the vertical distance will only just get you on top of the two side platforms.

Neutral Special 3 (Rising Slash)

This variation basically changes the final hit on the default Spin Attack to a shoryuken of sorts, giving you super armour on the final hit and a nice vertical jump.

The move takes a similar amount of time to charge and it keeps the multi-hit both grounded and airborne, the uncharged grounded and the aerial version both do 14% damage and less knockback than the default Spin Attack and the fully charged does 22% and similar knockback.

When used as a recovery, it travels about the same distance as the default does, vertically, but there's no horizontal control whatsoever.

Down Special 1 (Bombs)

Toon Link plucks a Bomb out of his pocket, which can be thrown and explodes on contact for 4% damage, if you catch someone in the blast radius instead, it will do 6-8% damage.

The bombs have a 5 second fuse and will hurt you for the same amount as they hurt others, they can be grabbed by others and used against you and you can still drop them on a platform without having them explode by pressing the grab button in midair just above a platform.

They won't explode on contact with yourself anymore though, so you can't throw one then spin attack it to refresh your recovery.

Down Special 2 (Sturdy Bombs)

These Bombs are much sturdier and heavier, they'll no longer explode on contact meaning you can easily use them for stage control and they fall much quicker meaning you can't throw them as far.

They do a lot less damage though, only around 1-2% and the blast radius is about half the size, but what they lack in power, they make up for in knockback, having what seems like almost double the knockback of the regular bombs, being able to kill at the low, low percent of 225! Though regular bombs can't even kill at 300%, so I guess it's something!

The fuse length on these bombs is only around 3 seconds though, so you can't keep them on stage for as long as you might have wanted.

Down Special 3 (Short-Fuse Bombs)

In this variation, the fuse on the Bomb is much shorter, it will explode after only 1.5 seconds, so you have to be quick and not spend too much time thinking what you're going to do with it.

To make up for the short fuse, these Bombs have a blast radius that's twice as large and does 10-13% damage, the knockback is also the best of the three, being able to kill at 160%, though the knockback is purely vertical so it doesn't set up for edgeguards, which are important in this game.

The fact that they explode so quickly means that you can't carry it for a while and make people scared of the threat of the bomb, and if you get interrupted during the throw animation by a projectile, you're probably not going to have time to throw it before it explodes so it can be a very risky option.

And yes, the fact that these bombs explode quickly means that you can use them in conjunction with your spin attack to basically recover from anywhere more easily than with default bombs, though the increased knockback might make you think twice about it (Also, if you mistime it with the Rising Slash, the bomb will explode during you're super armour and you'll go into special fall, so watch out for that).

Final Thoughts

Bit more interesting that the last two, I think the default arrows are a good option but I'd need to play around with the Fire Arrows more, maybe combined with the Sturdy Bombs they'd give Toon Link some pretty good stage control options.

Recoveries are meh, the Rising Slash really isn't that good so I don't really bother with it, Hurricane Spin is pretty cool though, feels good to use.

Boomerang I'd just stick with the default, not enough significant changes to the others for me to care, although the Slow Boomerang is fun, the Fast Boomerang one seems pointless.

1211 or 2212 for me, I think.
Up next:

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
I'd have liked one that did much less damage but let you have 2 onscreen at once or something like that.
There seems to have been a shift from allowing multiple duplicate projectiles from existing in this game so not really something they would have considered. They majorly nerfed diddys bananas through this for example. Spacie lasers are a similar case, although fox's laser is meant to be fast. Duck hunt dog is probably the only counter example, however he is still restricted from having duplicate objects on stage, nor would it really be possible given how they function.

cochiseSMASH

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if Link's custom moves are similar to Toon Link's - was hoping to get custom moves that represented special weapons from his previous games personally.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Wow. Can I join everyone in saying how awesome this thread is? The new custom specials are one of the most interesting parts of the game, and they offer a ton of potential depth. Is there any chance I could bug you into checking the ones for Lucario and DK?

And I'm actually kind of surprised one of Toon Link's Side-B variants wasn't the Magic Boomerang...specifically the version from Oracle of Seasons.

Last edited:

JoeInky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JoeInky
3DS FC
4596-9442-7695
I wonder if Link's custom moves are similar to Toon Link's - was hoping to get custom moves that represented special weapons from his previous games personally.
The one custom move I have for Link, a bomb custom, is different to all of Toon Link's bomb variants.

I don't think both him and Toon Link live up to their potential though, they could have been like megaman.

And I'm surprised, given the fact that there's a bombchu item in the game, that some form of that was not used as a bomb customisation.

Last edited:

JoeInky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JoeInky
3DS FC
4596-9442-7695
Oh yes, thanks for showing this to us. Hope you don't mind me sharing this at the Toon Link boards. :)
Nah I don't mind, just as long as you don't say you made it haha.

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
I'm curious about Villager's, he has so many items to choose from, but I think they'll just be variations. Fruit trees with different properties, idk, guess we'll find out soon!

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Wow, kudos to you for making this. I love it.

I can't wait to see Robin and Pikachu's alternate moves.
Pikachu appears to have Thunder Wave as one of his neutral specials (it's Thunder Jolt with a stun) as well as an updated Skull Bash. Robin, I think has an Explosive Arcfire as a custom move as well. That's about all I know about those two.

Sendo Roba

Smash Cadet
Could you do Bowser Jr. as one of the next ones? Really interested to see his options

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'm so excited for Villager. I really hope his are even half as exciting as I imagine. If he releases a bug, a fish, or a piece of furniture as one of his customs I'll be so excited. If it's just like: (Pocket is active for longer) I think I'll cry.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Bowser's Dash Klaw makes me hard.

Hyped to see practically all of these, especially Yoshi's once he comes up.

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Toon Link
I like the idea of the fast bombs; the fact that they have vertical knockback can set up for combos nicely.
Regarding edge-guarding, if you hit an opponent off the ledge with one, is there time to immediately jump out and use a Dair? I'd have thought it would be easy to aim, if they're going straight up!

epicgordan

Smash Ace
There are exactly 16 characters left whose full list of custom moves appears to be a complete mystery: Peach, Bowser Jr., Mr. Game & Watch, Diddy Kong, Link, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Robin, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Falco, Charizard, Greninja, Captain Falcon, and Wii Fit Trainer.

Last edited:

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Speaking of Ike, almost curious to see if a Roy-like neutral B may show up. Sounds dumb considering besides animation/hitboxes they act practically identical, but maybe we'll see a twist on it, like Young Link's arrows on Toon Link.

Top Bottom