• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I think a better choice would be Blue Slime. After all, DQ is much closer to Nintendo than FF, what with the DQ series' shift to the DS.

platnum

Smash Lord
No offense, but I think a better choice would be Blue Slime. After all, DQ is much closer to Nintendo than FF, what with the DQ series' shift to the DS.
are you nuts? mirron just proved that mog can get in over alot of square enix chars. what makes you think slime could get in let alone over mog.slime for assist trophy.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
are you nuts? mirron just proved that mog can get in over alot of square enix chars. what makes you think slime could get in let alone over mog.slime for assist trophy.
I don't know where your getting that...but the ONLY FF character that was on the Brawl polls and the Melee polls was a chocobo...not to mention how big Dragon Quest is in Japan.

Mog's got NOTHING on a lot of characters. Hell, I expect Cloud more than Mog

Your reasoning is flawed at best. The most Nintendo systems have gotten in terms of main FF games since VI is ports/remakes of the older games.

A whopping no games ever made feature Mog as the main character.

Two feature Slime.

Slime is playable in the Mario/DQ Itagaki Street crossover.

Slime is the mascot of the entire DQ franchise, and not one single character could hope to compare in notability.

The next installment of the biggest third party video game ever created in Japan is exclusive to the DS.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were using logic. Appearing of the cover of the English version of FFVI doesn't make him the "most notable FF character for inclusion in Brawl".

platnum

Smash Lord
Your reasoning is flawed at best. The most Nintendo systems have gotten in terms of main FF games since VI is ports/remakes of the older games.

A whopping no games ever made feature Mog as the main character.

Two feature Slime.

Slime is playable in the Mario/DQ Itagaki Street crossover.

Slime is the mascot of the entire DQ franchise, and not one single character could hope to compare in notability.

The next installment of the biggest third party video game ever created in Japan is exclusive to the DS.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were using logic. Appearing of the cover of the English version of FFVI doesn't make him the "most notable FF character for inclusion in Brawl".

you make a good point but come on! its a wad of slime for petes sake.

And Mog is a furball.

B = Slime Knight (pulls out a suit of armor, which slashes forward rapidly. Can be thrown, and can act on its own, although cannot move.)
Smash B = Elasto Blast (stretches out. Letting go right away does little damage and moves him forward very little, but a fully charged one does a lot of damage and throws him far.)
Up B = Angel Slime (grows a halo and wings and flies upward.)
Down B = Burrow (burrows into the ground. Can move around. Pushing B will cause him to jump up and hit anyone above him, and if you do nothing, he eventually pops up anyway.)
Final Smash = King Slime (six other Slimes wrap around Slime and transform him into King Slime, which is heavier and stronger.)

You obviously don't have any knowledge of the DQ series.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
RIDLEY, SSS, GA, RMB ALL had their wiki pages deleted, and at least GA had members in the 40's...
A wiki page would only get deleted if put up for the "Mog Squad"
Well, my sigs club, it still has their wiki...and those guys were all spamming/flaming each other.
And Mog is a furball.

B = Slime Knight (pulls out a suit of armor, which slashes forward rapidly. Can be thrown, and can act on its own, although cannot move.)
Smash B = Elasto Blast (stretches out. Letting go right away does little damage and moves him forward very little, but a fully charged one does a lot of damage and throws him far.)
Up B = Angel Slime (grows a halo and wings and flies upward.)
Down B = Burrow (burrows into the ground. Can move around. Pushing B will cause him to jump up and hit anyone above him, and if you do nothing, he eventually pops up anyway.)
Final Smash = King Slime (six other Slimes wrap around Slime and transform him into King Slime, which is heavier and stronger.)

You obviously don't have any knowledge of the DQ series.
Is this really the place to post that move set

And platnum, how about u start it, and I edit it?

I made the point that Mog - or anyone from FF, for that matter - would not have been the best choice for an SE rep. Eventually, someone claimed that my choice for a better SE rep was just a "wad of slime", so I refuted such a concept by showing that he has two adventure games, is the mascot of his series, has dozens of variations that he could mimic in his moveset, has a tank, and has several of his own natural abilities.

finalark

SNORLAX
I can't see how Mog would do as a playable character, will his Final Smash be where he screams "I'm Kupo for Kupo nuts!" And goes nuts? (No pun intended.)

bonus points for anyone who knows what Final Fantasy "I'm Kupo for Kupo nuts!" is from.

platnum

Smash Lord
Well, my sigs club, it still has their wiki...and those guys were all spamming/flaming each other.

Is this really the place to post that move set

And platnum, how about u start it, and I edit it?
ok.i will try later

platnum

Smash Lord
I can't see how Mog would do as a playable character, will his Final Smash be where he screams "I'm Kupo for Kupo nuts!" And goes nuts? (No pun intended.)

bonus points for anyone who knows what Final Fantasy "I'm Kupo for Kupo nuts!" is from.
did you read the first post?if not read it.

btw "im kupo for kupo nuts"is from FF9

EDIT:@isamar i tried making the wiki page but it was realy confusing.

kupo

platnum

Smash Lord
you should add the following info: the fact that i created it.the fact that this is the home thread and mirron contributid the debunked arguments section in this thread.

if it has to do with a member put it next to there name

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
..You do realize ALL FF characters are deconfirmed, right? In an interview with Square, they stated NO FF character will be in Brawl. So...yeah. Good luck with your fan club cult.

platnum

Smash Lord
..You do realize ALL FF characters are deconfirmed, right? In an interview with Square, they stated NO FF character will be in Brawl. So...yeah. Good luck with your fan club cult.
just becuase one rep says it that doesent mean its true.and no magazine can interview an entire compony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom