• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
i can tell you thought that post out

mog won't be in brawl.

1) mog is not even close to being to top 3rd party character. thier is

megaman
geno
bomberman
bonk

even if nintendo when with square over hudson or capcom and they whent with FF the rep from square would be chocobo. why?

has it's own series in which mog is just a small part of the game

chocobos are the symbol of final fantasy

they have been in every game

2) mog over megaman bomberman. i don't think so

3) mogs are unimportant characters with small parts. The chocobo has it's own series not mog and this is assuming that they will pick FF over dragon quest and thier other franchises. This is same chocobo not different ones

4) and do you really think that nintendo whants a mog in brawl?

so mog will not be in brawl

vesperview

Smash Hero
i can tell you thought that post out

mog won't be in brawl.

1) mog is not even close to being to top 3rd party character. thier is

megaman
geno
bomberman
bonk

even if nintendo when with square over hudson or capcom and they whent with FF the rep from square would be chocobo. why?

has it's own series in which mog is just a small part of the game

chocobos are the symbol of final fantasy

they have been in every game

2) mog over megaman bomberman. i don't think so

3) mogs are unimportant characters with small parts. The chocobo has it's own series not mog and this is assuming that they will pick FF over dragon quest and thier other franchises. This is same chocobo not different ones

4) and do you really think that nintendo whants a mog in brawl?

so mog will not be in brawl
Not only did people first spread that Black Mage could be a choice, but now a Chocobo is the square character with the most chances? yeah sure, plus, Mogs, Cactuars and Mages were in Mario Hoops

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not only did people first spread that Black Mage could be a choice, but now a Chocobo is the square character with the most chances? yeah sure, plus, Mogs, Cactuars and Mages were in Mario Hoops
Well, in the Melee poll, Chocobo had the most votes for a 3rd party character...and was also the only Square character (Other than Geno of course) in the Brawl poll

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
this thread is about mog and since you named the other FF characters. Mog wont be in. chocobo won't be in.

megaman or bomberman will be in. Mog has zero to no chance

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
The likelihood of him appearing is slim, but you make a valid point. I can't really picture him in smash brothers, but would have no problem with it. I think he has a higher chance than the horrible character 'Geno' that everyone wants for some apparent reason. (Don't destroy me, I just don't get it).
ChocoDash sounds fantastic.
The fact he is on so many systems and even in a mario game, gives him a decent chance in my book.
All for Olimar, Stafy, Bomberman, Ridley for newcomers!!
I don't get your **** Olimar, Stafy, and ****ing Bomberman. Next time you don't want him, provide me the details

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
judging by your logic geno won't be in

he stared in a old game on the snes with 1 cameo appearence wart has been in many remakes of super mario bros 2 and made 2 camoes in LoZ. he stared in a japan only game on the disk system. so by your logic wart has a higher chance then geno

EDIT - this has nothing to with mog anymore if we are going to argue take it to the wart thread

vesperview

Smash Hero
judging by your logic geno won't be in

he stared in a old game on the snes with 1 cameo appearence wart has been in many remakes of super mario bros 2 and made 2 camoes in LoZ. he stared in a japan only game on the disk system. so by your logic wart has a higher chance then geno
Why don't you show me where Wart is on the polls or even show me a decent amount of followers? Someone as outdated as Wart who's not even popular can't be compared to Geno, who with one game gained a loyal following, I'm basing this on popularity, Wart is outdated and forgotten, Geno isn't.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
^^^^^^^have you seen this yet^^^^^^^

back on topic:screw wart.
*Signs*

Mog is my favorite FF character EVER!

Terra comes 2nd

Ashe comes 3rd

I also would like to say that Wart is relevant enough to be an AT. His PC status is a little foggy atm to me....looks like a borderline case.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Why don't you show me where Wart is on the polls or even show me a decent amount of followers? Someone as outdated as Wart who's not even popular can't be compared to Geno, who with one game gained a loyal following, I'm basing this on popularity, Wart is outdated and forgotten, Geno isn't.
ice climbers and pit. Forgotten? wart has been in more and popular games. Since super mario bros 2 has been released on the VC i'm pretty sure he is not forgotten. Outdated i'm pretty sure everyone who played super mario bros 2 will not say he is outdated. Although he hasn't obtained a cult following doesn't mean he won't be in brawl and i'm pretty sure if you make your way round the net you will find plenty of supporters

platnum

Smash Lord
current club members.

Me
~~krystal~~
vesperview

come on people sign up.

note:i will make a smash wiki article when we hit 5 members.

@vesperview.Make a sig for the club.

the clubs name is "moogle aliance".

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I must say this is the most depressing "club" I have seen yet.

platnum

Smash Lord
I like my Claus club and I'm not really a Final Fantasy guy. Sorry.
you dont need to be an FF guy to join.just support the idea of mog as brawl char.

and you can be in 2 clubs.

@anyone who wants join.put the mog squad banner in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom