• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

platnum

Smash Lord
OK. I see that many people support mog...sign up for mog club starts NOW. Also suggest a name for the club,I was thinking "moogle alliance."

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Mogs are really cute and they appeared in a Nintendo (co. Square) game.
Moogle was a playable character in Mario Slam Baseball.

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
A moogle would be a good generic character from FF to be in Brawl. Maybe better than Black Mage and around the same level as Chocobo.

platnum

Smash Lord
I like Black Mage, he is my most wanted third party character. (I HATE third party characters BTW).

BUT !! I don't mind Moogle to be in it, IF he was a black mage.

Black Mage Moggle FTW !
my original move set was like that but it got brutaly flamed...so i changed it.:p

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Surprisingly enough....Black Mage wouldn't be considered a very original character due to his generic elemental spells.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why would he get in over cloud? why would Cloud get in? yeah, not a chance in hell.

platnum

Smash Lord
oh crap is teh shumass oh deh noooeeeas i hates teh spam king

get off before you ruin the thread.

Binx

Smash Master
Brawl with dances for moves, I would totally do that, he could have really fast jigs or cantrips or whatever to have various projectiles. And the spear is pretty good, also he could be a gliding character since he has wings, also he is super cute, I support Mog for brawl.

platnum

Smash Lord
Brawl with dances for moves, I would totally do that, he could have really fast jigs or cantrips or whatever to have various projectiles. And the spear is pretty good, also he could be a gliding character since he has wings, also he is super cute, I support Mog for brawl.
YAY!support is always welcome.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
I love how you bump this thread and then it goes to the deepest and darkest corners of the boards, seriously let it die, no one gives a ****.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Mog belongs to mysterious race....ancestors possibly played DDR non-stop.....can control the elements with dances.....is Nintendo friendly mascot.......a really unique creature.......would make a strong rep for Square......

Its got my support.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
since the chocobo is the mascot for final fantasy and has his own game series(lastest one coming out on wii) i'm gonna have to go with a chocobo over mog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom