• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Lucas reps! MLG Dallas here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
FOW doesn't even main Ness anymore but let's just say that we both have the best Ness in the country. The M2K argument is not really that convincing though, since you have to be really bad to not get top 3 in 2v2 teaming with M2k.
lol okay shaky. but Fyi he definitly still mains ness. He just has cp's for bad matchups.

u have a point about teaming with m2k. But it is still amazing to not even drop one game. There team was mk and ness that dominated.

Fow told me about u hitting him up on aim lol. He said he told u he still mains ness.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Nah, Shaky's got the best Ness right now. Considering his success...well yeah he's just been doing so well with Ness lately. I also want to know when FOW last used Ness and placed well. Anything really big?

u have a point about teaming with m2k. But it is still amazing to not even drop one game. There team was mk and ness that dominated..
I pretty much want to see vids. And lol, of course MK vs Ness is going to dominate, you have M2K and a good Ness main. MK + Ness is a good team.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Registration opens tomorrow! Hype it up please <3

I am gonna be begging for a ticket tomorrow.

heytallman

CTALL
MLG Dallas tickets or whatever go on sale Oct. 6th (I think). Just in case anyone was planning on going to Dallas. I am pretty much confirmed to go. I'll be making a documentary style video like at WHOBO 2 (and various other tournaments).

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So it looks like NC is mostly going to TO6 for Melee, leaving only one (already full) car going to DC. Not going...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
At this point it's entirely out of my control. The sad thing is, I'll probably miss out for the time in which I can buy a ticket and it will be sold out. :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Technically I still use Lucas for ICs and certian match ups...
<_<

Ex-Lucas main! :X

Edit: I'm going, and I want to be in the Lucas pic if there is one. I'll even wear my Lucas costume if I have to!

D

Deleted member

<_<

Edit: I'm going, and I want to be in the Lucas pic if there is one. I'll even wear my Lucas costume if I have to!
I want to see this costume!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
<_<

Okay ;D Ill add ya to the listy then ;3

Costumes.....im tempted to wear my KH Org costume if I get knocked out early ;o. But yea I am gonna try and either a.) bring a camera or b.) steal my friend's video camera and just have fun with it. =D

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Kassandra, trust me, you don't want to marry him. He's so black he'll steal the ring off your finger after he puts it on you.
lmao anyone noticed the black person ration on using lucas.

also i want to go but like rocket im here in nc and dont have a ride. my mom didnt let me bring my car to college even tho i pay for both college and the car myself.. -__-

Chuee

Smash Hero
Man, I wish I could get a plane ride to DC.
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i expect upsets too! I am gonna try and record your guys' matches.

MLG is gonna be fun ;o but i still need to find a partner :3

Chuee

Smash Hero
J record as many Lucas matches as you can.
If you don't record PF's MMs vs Shaky and ESAM I will.............well make sure to record them ._.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i have got to if i didnt record them and i had a camera i would cry.

So far i have my friend recording for me, i am recording nasty/mekos/pf. who else is going so i know who to like try and meet up with ;D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*facepalm* REALLY I am that stupid xD

yes, 1 week ;D my bad but that now deserves even MORE hype ^.^

Chuee

Smash Hero
That's ghey.
Oh well, **** happens.
Just even more of a reason to **** at Dallas :3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
awww that stinks Mekos. What a bummer.

Oh well, I'll take you off the list now.

(1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom