• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Lucas reps! MLG Dallas here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Get a photo @ Raleigh you guys! We could add it to the GD since we have no group Lucas' pictures besides our individual ones.

Kole

Smash Lord
Those MLG exp. stories were legit to read. You guys better write good ones this time too :mad:

Briimstone

Smash Rookie
Man, there are no Lucas' in MLG. I'll be sure to watch out for the few going to Raleigh. Prove the tier list wrong :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
good luck everyone! And tomorrow i am gonna try try try to stay on top of the brackets.

Its gonna be hard since i have no laptop so when the brackets are up can someone post the link in here?

They will be awesome forever <3

P.S. yay for my sig gif, boo for pointing out the truth

Kole

Smash Lord
I EXPECT TOP 49 FOR ALL O' YOU

and one person at 33rd or better :mad:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright now that MLG Raleigh is officially over sadly how about some of those MLG experiences? It seems there was quite a bit going on at this one with the DQs and stuff.

Don't forget about your Doubles story and any other random stuff you would like to have it in xP.

Also if you want you can say your placing overall in both events ;o.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yo i could have got 17th place but i choked. I played this toon link player and beat him on sv. He then switched to mk and took me to Bf. Everyone kept calling him gay while he resorted to chaingrabing me across the map constintly. He won that match and i took him to ps1 for game 3.
I had a two stock lead with zero % but then rushed in against his mk. He gimped me and took momentum to take the match.

If i had beat him I would of had to play a link player who i know i could have beat.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Mekos had that match if he hadn't gotten rushed. If he had just laid back and played calm he definitely would have made 17th.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
:( Imma noob when it comes to tourneys. I needed to stay calm and think...

But I'm ready now. Lets see what happens at DC! I'm ready for it!

Thats for sings...Doubles is my passion. I've analysed my dubs vids and see where i needed to improve. I was hanging with the best of em tho. Ally couldn't touch me! :) m2k would save him alot lol

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
:( Imma noob when it comes to tourneys. I needed to stay calm and think...

But I'm ready now. Lets see what happens at DC! I'm ready for it!

Thats for sings...Doubles is my passion. I've analysed my dubs vids and see where i needed to improve. I was hanging with the best of em tho. Ally couldn't touch me! :) m2k would save him alot lol
Don't worry about it too much. I personally think Lucas (and Ness too) do a lot better in doubles, because they can harass like crazy and save their partners easily.

At DC I'm sure you'll turn heads, Mekos.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If Yink goes that will be epic. <3

If rPSI goes that will be awesome. <3

Those team matches are gonna be superb. <3

MLG is gonna be freaking amazing!!!! <33333333

Waaaaaaay too many hearts xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
get out of here mr. negativity! :mad088:

But really you had to come in here and post that....;-;

Chuee

Smash Hero
I WANT TO GO TO DC NOW
FSNHFAKHJDPHPENH
Though I probably won't go ;_;
Oh well.
btw PF tell KID I said hi. Me and him are good pals.

Kel

Smash Master
I took out Galeon in third round winners. I told him I know the match up because I used to play Tyr all the time. He didn't know who Tyr was/ couldn't have cared less haha.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I might actually be able to go to DC, out of school the entire week before :D
Just have to convince my mom now ._.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I took out Galeon in third round winners. I told him I know the match up because I used to play Tyr all the time. He didn't know who Tyr was/ couldn't have cared less haha.
Oh wow. Anywayz grrrr for knocking out a Lucas xD

I might actually be able to go to DC, out of school the entire week before :D
Just have to convince my mom now ._.
Yay! That would be like everyone making it ;o GL Chuee I am still convincing my parents when it is LESS THAN 40 MILES AWAY. -so far it's a most likely-

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
You better be at DC D:<

so guys, atm I have a MM w/ shaky at MLG DC :D

and I also have teams MMs v Shaky/NR, and San/K.I.D

Lucas v Ness hype lul.
Yo thats gonna be sick. Make sure you get me so I can watch!
Me and Fow play all the time...and ness definitly has the upper hand in this matchup in my opinion. But u can do it Pink!

Also Shaky is like the second best ness in the US! It should be good.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
eh the Ness MU is even in my opinion x3 probably because i play that MU everyday.

Anywayz wow gl PF! Best Lucas vs. Best Ness. that is gonna be fun to watch.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
eh the Ness MU is even in my opinion x3 probably because i play that MU everyday.

Anywayz wow gl PF! Best Lucas vs. Best Ness. that is gonna be fun to watch.
Ness has more priority than lucas on most of his attacks and beats lucas in the air. If yer playing a good ness like Fow and probably shaky (dont know his play style) who have mastered their spacing, then all u can do is bait them and try to punish.

My lucas/ness battle is also extremely hard becuase Fow also plays lucas for fun and knows the character extremely well on the techniqual level.

Also check this out. This is when Fow was like 13 or 14.
([DSF & Tyrant] v [FOW & SK92] Evo2009 )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiDlwWRvOYg&feature=related

He recently teamed with M2k. Me and M2k were talking about him. M2k said they didnt drop a game.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Naw FOW is the best ness in da US. Seriously
Lol I didn't even know FOW still played Ness, I haven't been keeping up... Do you know if he's had any notable wins/tourney results with Ness recently?

Haha and I remember when we first found out about those matches... Ness boards went crazy, we were so quick to say he was the best US Ness.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yeah he does. He just doesn't play ness online. He only plays ness online with me in dubs. His most recent big tourney was Sin 2. Him and M2k teamed and they won dubs without dropping a game.

Shaky

Smash Ace
FOW doesn't even main Ness anymore but let's just say that we both have the best Ness in the country. The M2K argument is not really that convincing though, since you have to be really bad to not get top 3 in 2v2 teaming with M2k.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
FOW doesn't even main Ness anymore
Yeah, I could've sworn I read that somewhere

Also, one reason it's hard for me to say FOW is better is because he hasn't placed high in an MLG yet and Shaky has, and MLG is arguably one of the toughest tournament series in the USA right now. I dunno what singles results FOW has had recently

I guess Shaky's right though, it's probably not worth arguing over... There are more than a few above average Ness players I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom