• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Lucas reps! MLG Dallas here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well I'll put him up as "rumored to attend" for Mekos

Also........MLG TOMORROW BABY!

Good Luck Lucas' of MLG ^_^ Please **** at least SOME people and please tell us your match history and what it was like ;o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
here is all I know atm

There is nothing known atm about Chuee/Enima/Mekos

But with Nasty he made it to Round 2 winners and is in the losers now.

Kole

Smash Lord
lol :(

that reminds me, anyone know how many players went?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lucas for top 100*
LOL

Seriously.

To be honest though I'm just glad this many (I think it was 4?) were able to make it. There were like none in Orlando. Who knows, there could always be some kind of upset.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sorry to bring some bad news but I have some results

In the singles Nasty and Chuee are out

neither came in last though and Chuee won a match in the losers. Nasty won 1 round in the winners and 1 in the losers.

Mekos however is still in and his next match is against AmazingAmpharos.

Nasty's course record: (2-2)
Nasty>Calebyte
Nasty<Rurouniketaro
Nasty>CircleGuy
Nasty<Kirbycpok

Chuee's course record: (1-2)
Chuee<Sai90
Chuee>CamJohn
Chuee<ch33s3

Mekos's course record: (3-2)

Mekos<Hewloo
Mekos>TutuNo.2
Mekos>TwilightPrince
Mekos>egosin33
Mekos<AmazingAmpharos

I could not find anything on Enima ;_;

I'll keep updating as I get more info from the ungodly slow updates on the brackets.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
alright we Lucas mains are now out of MLG Colombus for singles

Mekos lost to AmazingAmpharos ;_;

Kole

Smash Lord
does anyone know who's teaming with who? i'm just wondering.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nasty is teaming with Fury but I think the team is MK/Lucas.

The other two I do not know what their teams are. =/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thanks rPSI for updating he OP with their results ^_^

and that is pretty good to have a Lucas place top 65 at MLG. We need these good scores.

I heard there was like what over 300 there? so top 65 out of that is great ^_^

Still good job on the other two. Maybe at Raleigh we will be the major upset character :laugh: if only

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
you better PF :mad088: so does that mean your going? ;o

I might be going and so far we have another 3 going. (Nasty, rPSI/mekos are in Raleigh so i'd assume they would go)

Lucas invasion on Raleigh anyone? ;)

Chuee

Smash Hero
He wasn't pivot grabbing.
He was shielding and getting his shield ate by a turtle.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well i know I am gonna get bracket ****ed. I always do it seems nowadays Dx

PF you will get top 10 or higher. Freaking will **** M2K and Ally.

Kole

Smash Lord
Lucas party at Raleigh!!!'

i'll book a bullet train to da east coast

wish i was EC :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
It was nice seeing some Lucas mains at MLG! ^_^

Although, was the Marth infinite on Lucas banned by chance? Because when I looked at it in the rules, I only saw that it was banned on Ness. @_@

Chuee

Smash Hero
@Kassandra: The marth was banned for both, though the DK wasn't.
Just my luck that I had to face Cheese who happened to know about the infinite and was willing to go DK against me.
@Proxy: First round I got a diddy, who I suck *** against, and then 2 rounds later got Cheese who went DK against me first round and infinited me and then went D3 when I CPed Delfino.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
It was nice seeing some Lucas mains at MLG! ^_^

Although, was the Marth infinite on Lucas banned by chance? Because when I looked at it in the rules, I only saw that it was banned on Ness. @_@

Nice meeting you Kassandra... no disrespect to you for using mk though. :) haha

@Kassandra: The marth was banned for both, though the DK wasn't.
Correction... i spoke w/ the refs and AZ, he said that it is NOT banned against lucas... only against Ness.. And they said they'll rethink that.

I played a Mario Round 1 Winners Bracket and 3 stocked him game one, 2 stocked him game 2, low percent.

Lost to Keitaro round 2 (2-0)... What sucks about this was that i traveled w/ keitaro to MLG and was practicing with him in the days leading up to MLG, lol.

My first round losers i sat down and the guy was there before me. I picked lucas and he then chose marth. Vex told me to call a blind pick but i laughed and said "Why? It's just marth and i r*pe marths." lol... the kid started shaking his leg and asked if he could switch characters.. i laughed and said "oh i'm afraid it might be too late for that" hahaha. He said he'll stay marth anyway.. then i 3 stocked him. Game 2 he went sonic and i 2 stocked him very low percent.

Losers Round 2 i faced Kirbycpok.. i didn't know who that was, but apparently his mk is really good and he normally goes by "Fat Guy" or something like that.

All in all, a great experience. I went Lucas 100% in Singles and MK/Snake/Lucas in doubles.

Oh and there were 250 ppl in singles, not 300. But placing 97th wasn't bad at all. Mekos is really good, and i coached him through some of his sets, especially during his set against Twilight Prince, haha.. I would have coached him during his set against the G&W but i got a text and had to run bc it was important.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Congrats to the Lucas reps that went, keep it up! I wish I was there, it sounds like everyone that went had a ton of fun. Also, I gave Twilight Prince tons of friendlies at our smashfests so that in the off chance that he'd fight a Lucas, he wouldn't lose haha.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Congrats to the Lucas reps that went, keep it up! I wish I was there, it sounds like everyone that went had a ton of fun. Also, I gave Twilight Prince tons of friendlies at our smashfests so that in the off chance that he'd fight a Lucas, he wouldn't lose haha.
Funny that he ended up fighting a Lucas and losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom