• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Tonight's PotD

Sakurai: Hrrm......What did I have planned for August 28th's picture. OH YEAH, MORE GAMEPLAY MODES!!! :troll:
We're getting Multi-Man Smash. Sakurai will be sure to remind us that Miis have replaced the Wire Frames.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to join into the #Another3DSPicThursday Hype Train

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
You know what's more ridiculous than predicting Pichu in tonights picture? Predicting Lucario is in tonights picture.

Superturkey

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-8255-6157
Sakurai - "Oh, you're getting bored of 3DS game mode pics? Here's some more Miis! You guys loved when all I posted was them right?"

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
12 PotD's left before release. Sakurai. No more game modes. Give us something solid. I know Meta Knight wasn't that long ago, but the game is out so soon. Go crazy!!

Soul.

I expect the obvious stuff. Game mode PotDs are so hype.
A character would be cool, but I'm just expecting another game mode PotD.

Mistermagius

Smash Cadet
I remember how people were complaining that Miis had a lot of spotlight in the PotDs after the first few weeks of E3 when compared to the other two newcomers announced with them. The last few weeks had a quite the amount of Smash Run, so people got sick of it. Now, we have 3DS game modes/menus galore. :awesome:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im hoping for another 3DS Pic tonight because that may ensure a cool Wii U pic on Friday like a new Stage or a Veteran

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
"Pic of the day, here's Pichu. It was a playable character back in Super Smash Bros. Melee but now it has a chance of coming out of a Pokeball. Speaking of Melee, whatever happened to Dr. Mario?"

And in the shot we have Mario's shoes (like from his bair or something) so we can't tell if it's Mario or Doc. I'd say Mewtwo but no one else looks like a deformed alien cat so sorry @Speed !

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I already gave up Wario today, heres to getting uhhh Pichu!

getting out the Wairo GIF again....
Ok, that's quite simple:

Go to Imgur.com -> upload the gif -> copy paste link into notepad -> save the txt file.

It would be ready every time if it's on your desktop or so.

Like just make your life easier because with the number of time you have to "prepare" that gif, it sounds painful for just a gif,

Ok, since I'm hype again, and I need to sleep soon (no more than 2:30 AM EST), here's excess express, night:

Calming huh?

Prediction DIRECT ANNOUNCEMENT!

(lol this is just because I want the direct Friday to be exactly a month after Paper Mario stage reveal).

:)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Please Sakurai, we know that the 3DS Version release date is getting closer and you want to show more of that game modes, but we need moar pics of the Wii U, my memories of Luigi's Nose in glorious HD are starting to get blurry now...

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Ok, that's quite simple:

Go to Imgur.com -> upload the gif -> copy paste link into notepad -> save the txt file.

It would be ready every time if it's on your desktop or so.

Like just make your life easier because with the number of time you have to "prepare" that gif, it sounds painful for just a gif,

Ok, since I'm hype again, and I need to sleep soon (no more than 2:30 AM EST), here's excess express, night:

Calming huh?

Prediction DIRECT ANNOUNCEMENT!

(lol this is just because I want the direct Friday to be exactly a month after Paper Mario stage reveal).

:)
It's been uploaded for months. It's in a tab right now just waiting to be pasted.
I assure you all, once you see it it'll change the meaning of Easter
Potd please deliver

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Sakurai - "Oh, you're getting bored of 3DS game mode pics? Here's some more Miis! You guys loved when all I posted was them right?"
I actually want another Mii Fighters picture, it would be great if he could confirm how the hats work. I wasted the past week or two getting ALL of the "Find Mii" hats. So it is inevitable that he is going to confirm that I should not have put that effort forth.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180

SProgepede was having trouble remembering so I'm helping! Not my fault if some of you flip over seeing this xD

But seriously, I'll be quiet till the pic comes up, gonna give someone a heart attack.

R0Y

Smash Master
I think since we're really close to Smash 3DS Japanese launch it'll have to be another 3DS pic. Besides, I see Smash U being delayed.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
My guess is a chronicle for the 3DS version revealed. (That thing they had in Brawl with all the games)

That would be such a troll move. :p

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I remember someone predicting we will get events tonight and Master Hand tomorrow night.

Morbi

Scavenger
I think since we're really close to Smash 3DS Japanese launch it'll have to be another 3DS pic. Besides, I see Smash U being delayed.
To be fair, I expect complete 3DS saturation for the last week or two, if he wanted to post a Wii U picture... that time is now.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Something tells me Wario is in Bowser Jr. trailer. That's really the only reason I see him being absent for so long.
Possibly, though it'd be kinda strange having one series getting two cool videos, I think either Duck hunt Dog with Falco or Shulk with... I dunno, Ness...? may be more probable.
Oh, also seeing some event matches on the Wii U version would be neat. And they can mention event matches will be different between versions or whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom