• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
My comment about GameXplain saying Smash news at PAX was completely ignored -_-.

Hoping for AT
Damn, PAX talk would probably be tomorrow night's pic though. I hope there's some interesting news. Could just be a leaked vet reveal.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wouldn't be surprised if the next POTD is about modes again. After all the game's around the corner. I just prefer more info on team Skyworld, and new costumes. Let's see what we get.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
My comment about GameXplain saying Smash news at PAX was completely ignored -_-.

Hoping for AT
:smash:*continues to ignore it*
This is from twitter you say? I'm looking at GameXplain twitter right now and I don't see anything.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I want a bland pic...

Which then has an amazing, hype inducing mind blowing comment.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I want a bland pic...

Which then has an amazing, hype inducing mind blowing comment.
"Pic of the Day! Here we see a Trophy of Mario! As in past Smash titles, you get character trophies for completing Classic, Adventure, and All-Star Mode. There are many character trophies in the game to collect, since there are almost 60 playable characters!"

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I prefer the hype-inducing, mind-blowing pictures with the bland comments personally.
I prefer the bland-inducing, picture-blowing comments with the hype picture thing and.... uh.....
:smash: You can tell I'm starting to lose my mind from looking at menus all week.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Dammit everyone's asking me to supply a source and I'm on mobile now . Anyways, yes I saw it on an instagram post from a ssb4 news account, and they said that GameXplain said there'd be news at smash. Idk if this was said in one of their vids or now, but it could've been that Smash MIGHT have news at PAX and the person who said that they will just got mixed up. Idk. Clarity should be shown today or tomorrow about it, right? That's if they're doing anything

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
Considering that some of these past PotD's have given the leaks some credited weight [see the Miis used in the leaks and in last night's PotD], I am hoping for something that kinda blows everyone's head back. Something that might hint at ICs, K. Rool or whoever else that has been said to be cut among all the leaks this week.

That or a new AT in the PotD. Haven't seen Ray01 from Custom Robo yet this time around ... maybe he was that "Newcomer from an unrepresented franchise" that we heard about on #MonadoMonday some days ago.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
Dammit everyone's asking me to supply a source and I'm on mobile now . Anyways, yes I saw it on an instagram post from a ssb4 news account, and they said that GameXplain said there'd be news at smash. Idk if this was said in one of their vids or now, but it could've been that Smash MIGHT have news at PAX and the person who said that they will just got mixed up. Idk. Clarity should be shown today or tomorrow about it, right? That's if they're doing anything

It was on the GameXplain video regarding monday's leak. They said that nintendo is supposed to be there with Smash in full force.

... or somethinhg like that.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
It was stated in their latest vids for the leak at the end

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
An announcement of the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Direct 2. :awesome:
PLZ
"Pic of the Day! Here we see a Trophy of Mario! As in past Smash titles, you get character trophies for completing Classic, Adventure, and All-Star Mode. There are many character trophies in the game to collect, since there are almost 60 playable characters!"
I'm sure we could all say this would make us happy

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh well, The POTD is gettin' closer; Time to press F5 and get mini-heart attacks every time Miiverse or the Music page loads slowly...

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I like to believe the potd was posted 12 hours early and wario just takes that long to fully upload.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
We might not really need a direct if everythings getting explained through these kinda boring yet super substantial pic of the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom