• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thanks Krysco! My memories are back now xD

So, what you think will happen first? This thread hitting 1000 pages or a Wii U Pic?

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
To be fair, I expect complete 3DS saturation for the last week or two, if he wanted to post a Wii U picture... that time is now.
Yeah I can't see the first half of September having any Wii U pics.

Do you see Smash U getting delayed? We're pushing it at this point in the year without a release date (Winter is coming,) every other major Q4 release this year from every publisher has one, except, I guess Bayo 2 is a release month still. ND coming for both!

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Would be nice to have some content announced as opposed to a feature or mode. If that makes sense >.>

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm very surprised that we haven't got another newcomer trailer yet. I (stupidly) assumed that since Robin's reveal, Sakurai would be stepping things up. But here we are, with 12 PotD's left, and we've had one character since then. I wonder if in the last 2 weeks he does something cray.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm very surprised that we haven't got another newcomer trailer yet. I (stupidly) assumed that since Robin's reveal, Sakurai would be stepping things up. But here we are, with 12 PotD's left, and we've had one character since then. I wonder if in the last 2 weeks he does something cray.
You know what I'm even more surprised?

No trailer and we got leak.

Sakurai should be aware that it was bound to be leaked anyway, but it's too late for some surprise (not all of them of course).

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
If I was him I'd lose all my self control, post the roster in its entirety and just say "Pic of the Day. Here's your roster. I look forward to your money."

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Well he probably doesn't see the Japanese reveal as the end of the PotD's like a lot of people seem to. He obviously plans to continue them beyond that. After all, not every person that follows him on Miiverse is going to go out there and find Japanese footage just because it's available.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
My bets:
Event Mode on the 3DS version as PotD
Speed beating Swift by a slim margin
Edit: I don't see Speed in the Users Viewing Bar :(

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I'm more interested in when the next Nintendo Direct is going to squeeze in before release. I don't particularly think there is going to be a Smash Direct, just a general Direct with a ten minute Smash block that will show a new trailer, give us a bundle announcement, and a Wii U release date. There has to be one before the Japanese release.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Hey I heard on instagram that GameXplain said there would be Smash news at PAX? Maybe something to look forward to for tomorrows Pic (since its for Friday)

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Number of users viewing is just under a hundred. It's weird being early.
Are we looking at the 5th 3DS menu related pic in a row? No whammies, no whammies.

Seriously though, can we not, please?

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
If I was him I'd post nothing but 3DS pics until release. Oh wait.

Maybe I am Sack of Fries.

D

Deleted member

If only
"Pic of the Day. BRIGHTLY COLORED PILLS! THEY'LL CURE ALL YOUR ILLS! JUST AS LONG AS YOU GOT FEVER OR THE CHILLS! *Ahem* Dr. Mario returns from his vacation to prescribe more KO's!"
was tonight's....

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Well he probably doesn't see the Japanese reveal as the end of the PotD's like a lot of people seem to. He obviously plans to continue them beyond that. After all, not every person that follows him on Miiverse is going to go out there and find Japanese footage just because it's available.
That's true. I'm going to do an 'if I were Sakurai' thing here... Personally, I'd have started announcing characters weekly+ to hype everyone up for release. We wouldn't be so desperate for leaks that way either.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Tonight and tomorrow (or at least one of the two) will probably continue the weekly trend, and tomorrow he/Nintendo will announce a Nintendo Direct for Labor Day. Riiiiiight?

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Wait no. I'd reveal the full character select screen.

28 Ness slots, one slot for Robin, one slot for R.O.B.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Anything can happen now (Like another 3DS pic) but here's my bets:

-Meta Knight on a new Kirby Stage
-Multi-Man Smash details
-Wii U Trophy pic
-Star Fox/F-Zero music

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
If only
"Pic of the Day. BRIGHTLY COLORED PILLS! THEY'LL CURE ALL YOUR ILLS! JUST AS LONG AS YOU GOT FEVER OR THE CHILLS! *Ahem* Dr. Mario returns from his vacation to prescribe more KO's!"
was tonight's....
I love you with every inch of my keyboard.

Doc would be great

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Everyone is certain that it will be a 3DS picture... thank you for your input! I will now put all of my money on a Wii U picture.
Morbid, you cheeky dickwaffle. XD

So far this week has been rather lacking. I kinda hope we get something at least somewhat interesting tonight.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Ahh what a great few days. Mario kart 8 and pokken fighters. Sakurai don't let me down. My day off is tommorow and I wanna be in an awesome mood.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I just realized how boring the gamexplain discussion for this week will be...
Grr, I was about to make that comment.
Still with the Smash leaks, Pokken, and Mario Kart DLC, they've already had an interesting week of discussions so far already.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't worry guys, Sakurai probably ran out of Menu Pics....
Unless he posts an Image of the Debug Menu :troll:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
My comment about GameXplain saying Smash news at PAX was completely ignored -_-.

Hoping for AT

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I think Sakurai's gearing up to reveal his cat as a newcomer tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom