• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlkTJ1LNQ

Pic of the day. Customize your characters in the Custom section. It sounded better to customize "characters" instead of "fighters," so that's what we went with. There are various ways to customize, but make sure you remember to set up the powers you're bringing with you before playing a round of Smash Run.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
OH JOY!!!! MORE MENUS! I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.
:smash: Nothing to see here folks.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wow holy **** it's menu week. We're being punished.
Could you please quit saying that? Seriously, it's gotten old.

We aren't being "punished" for anything and we can't be "punished" for something we didn't even have a hand in to begin with. This is just what Sakurai has chosen to show off this week for whatever reasons he may have, like the 3DS version releasing in a couple of weeks.

Boring as it may seem to you, it's just that and nothing more. Honestly.

Anyway, hope the caption is posted soon.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I loled at all the posts here saying we're being "punished" for the recent 4chan leak. Is it too crazy to think that Sakurai planned in advance what he would post for each week? I think not ;)

Morbi

Scavenger
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlkTJ1LNQ

Pic of the day. Customize your characters in the Custom section. It sounded better to customize "characters" instead of "fighters," so that's what we went with. There are various ways to customize, but make sure you remember to set up the powers you're bringing with you before playing a round of Smash Run.
No information on whether or not we have to unlock the hats ourselves, huh? That was pointless. But that Karate Outfit is dope.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Would be cool if we got the starting character screen tomorrow to wrap up menu week. Unfortunately I don't find that very likely without Wario being confirmed.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Well, this is our first look at the Mii Customization menu in full, so technically its new, but not really. Either way, we will likely get something substantial tomorrow.

R0Y

Smash Master
I wonder what Friday's menu will be. No music update today or are those always later?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure we will get a Wii U pic today! Oh a 3DS pic again... A pretty cool 3DS pic actually!
(I hope this guarantees a Wii U pic tomorrow)

D

Deleted member

The custom section? Well, we've seen this before, but that's good I guess.

Soul.

Custom move menu. Great.
That "Test" feature will be useful for trying out the moves.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I still feel like something big is coming. I've loved these updates, and it's good to have all this info so close to the 3DS release to hype us up... but at the same time... it kinda feels like Sakurai is stalling.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Could you please quit saying that? Seriously, it's gotten old.

We aren't being "punished" for anything and we can't be "punished" for something we didn't even have a hand in to begin with. This is just what Sakurai has chosen to show off this week for whatever reasons he may have, like the 3DS version releasing in a couple of weeks.

Boring as it may seem to you, it's just that and nothing more. Honestly.

Anyway, hope the caption is posted soon.
Have I personally commented on every pic of the day with the same complaint? I don't remember if I did. If I did, sorry about that.

I'm not that stupid to think that Sakurai's so petty to "punish" a group of internet-goers on a Smash Bros. website due to the leaks. With or without the leaks I could do with a little more diversity instead of nothing but menus, IMO.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The comment about "characters sounding better than fighters" has me curious. As if it has some deeper meaning.
You're thinking too hard. That's just Sakurai with his usual knack for being pointlessly picky with words and what he thinks they mean.

Well, that's more of a Japanese thing in general, but still.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So ****ing boring. I wonder how the hell Sakurai intended to build the hype, we're barely two weeks away from release...

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Menu week continues. *yawn*

I swear, if tomorrow is another menu pic... I will yawn again. I just hope it's not menus all next week too :ohwell:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
This might be more exciting if we hadn't already gotten the Smash Run moves pic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Improved attack in a crisis"
That sounds very "Lucario'ish" to me, actually sounds like a Pokémon based feature, Like when a Charizard activates its Blaze hability boosting his Fire Power by 1.5 when it's health goes below 30%
Applied to Smash may mean that when a character reaches 100% of damage it's Knockback power will increase by 1.5 or something like that.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Oh look, a menu. What was my prediction? Pichu or something mediocre? Well I see no Pichu but yay for guessing the latter of the two I guess.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's 3DS menu pic! With Pichu in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom