• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Now that I think about it, I'd rather save a revamped Ganondorf for a Villains Trailer. Mere screenshots wouldn't do that justice, I'd get too restless waiting for gameplay.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I am scared to see Swift Fox post.

I am.

Morbi

Scavenger
Now that I think about it, I'd rather save a revamped Ganondorf for a Villains Trailer. Mere screenshots wouldn't do that justice, I'd get too restless waiting for gameplay.
Unless Ganondorf is not getting revamped; in which case, a picture of the day reveal suits him just fine.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Expecting Sakurai to swerve us with a pic of the day with something boring like a trophy.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The hypothetical Ganondorf hype seems to be getting to people's heads...
We're not going to have a repeat of the day the Tomodachii Life stage was revealed, are we? That got a bit too crazy...
Granted, it was hilarious, but that aside...

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Ah a villains trailer...the hope Is real <3

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sorry, didn't want to upset you. Just saying not many MGS games came out on Nintendo platforms recently, and also Kojima's word on the matter. Bu he could be trolling, and we could get Snake in our next PotD.
Not many MGS games came out on Nintendo consoles around Brawl's time. As for Kojima, if Snake is in it wouldn't be as hype if he was spoiled or hinted. Playing the oblivious game at least keeps people speculating.

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Sorry, didn't want to upset you. Just saying not many MGS games came out on Nintendo platforms recently, and also Kojima's word on the matter. Bu he could be trolling, and we could get Snake in our next PotD.
It's ok, but that reasoning can't be used against him anymore with brawls circumstances being the same. And Japan got the first 2 metal gear games on the wii vc so sakurai can play those right now if he wanted.

Morbi

Scavenger
The hypothetical Ganondorf hype seems to be getting to people's heads...
We're not going to have a repeat of the day the Tomodachii Life stage was revealed, are we? That got a bit too crazy...
Granted, it was hilarious, but that aside...
"Hypothetical" Ganondorf hype? I believe that that hype is real, people are legitimately expecting him. It is beyond hypothetical at this point.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Gotta say, I'm pretty annoyed with how late this pic is. Was staying up late for the Hyrule Warriors hype and decided to stay up for this as well. This really is gonna be the last time I stay awake though, they always come late when I stay awake for it.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
What I hope for POTD:
HW Weavendorf with revamped moveset using magic and summoning tridents, katanas, and the great swords
What probably will happen:
Trophy of Hyrule Warriors Impa ;(

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
People are complaining about the wait, but just a few months prior, Sakurai would be releasing screens an hour and a half from now, and that's of he was early.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Eh, maybe we'll just get a random alt. costume while also getting a closer look at how the Starfox Wii U stage.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Wow, Sakurai hasn't run this late in a while.

Probably too busy enjoying the game to post a pic today.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Either way snake was still a smash character and sakurai said he will try his best to bring Everyone back from brawl.
I'm not sure if barley on a Nintendo console would hurt his chances, maybe it does but who knows. I still think he ain't coming back, but I wouldn't mind if he does.

LOL I think snake would funny beside the other 3rd parties. I can imagine a pic were Sonic, mega man and pacman grouped together while looking at snake, making him look like he don't belong. Lol

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Imagine a surprise Snake! Boy I'm going to miss him and his fun, original moveset. Unlike Sonic, one of the most boring characters ever made in Smash bros (Barring clones)

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
We re you hear that one day where the potd wait went over 2:30pst?
Yes, I'm joking. I remember this super late one where unlimited neutral standards were deconfirmed with foxes three kicks, and another time when we saw marth and megaman with stars around megaman's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom