• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Does this thread usually have many members here when the pic of the day is about to arrive? Were over 100,is it cause of a possible ganon reveal?. (Plus I'm new so I'm not sure)

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Is this thread usually have many members here when the pic of the day is about to arrive? Were over 100,is it cause of a possible ganon reveal?. (Plus I'm new so I'm not sure)
No. That usually happens when people expect something or when they are hyped. It is not usually a good sign for us.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
It stinks that we're probably not going to get Ganondorf tonight. It's too obvious. Can't wait to see people get dissapointed when a new Wii U Stage gets shown off tonight because its not Ganondorf.

Morbi

Scavenger
What's taking so long for the Wolf pic?
Someone would not let him do it.

9 days?!? That's 3 nights I get to overhype myself for Ganondorf! Tonight, this Friday and now...next Thursday if I'm not mistaken? Too lazy to count
I am just going to over-hype myself until it actually happens. It could be one minute, it could be one month. I do not care.
#thehypeisreal

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Pic still isn't up huh?

Also a friendly reminder that regardless of the PotD, Ganondorf or otherwise, please remain calm and follow the thread rules as always~

Nielicus

Smash Lord
It stinks that we're probably not going to get Ganondorf tonight. It's too obvious. Can't wait to see people get dissapointed when a new Wii U Stage gets shown off tonight because its not Ganondorf.
Honestly I don't think anyone really EXPECTS him, more like he looked ****ing awesome in the trailer so we want to see him in smash lol, I'm not even a Zelda fan and I kind of want to see him lol!

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Miiverse is being derp with me so I'm stuck relying on the official site. Help me Swift Fox. You're my only hope.
Oh, didn't you hear? Swift Fox is a newcomer in Smash! His potd's tonight.

PS: If the REAL potd pops up before this gets posted, my sincerest apologies.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
A new stage today would be just like last week's turn of events... idk, I don't think Sakurai wants to be that predictable

Morbi

Scavenger
I will be the first person to express disdain, feel free to quote me and laugh at my despondence.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You know what veteran I'd really like to see? Ness. We may have missed the Mother anniversary, but at least one of the Mother boys should be revealed before release. And don't tell me Lucas is cut. If they're keeping a clone like Toon Link from being cut, no other character deserves to be cut (except Snake, for his games' lack of presence on Nimtendo platforms).

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Anyone else see the resemblence between the Hyrule Warriors image background and the Smash Bros one? Both are kinda blue/grey that fade to white.

Because I keep going to the portal and I think I keep seeing Ganondorf from Hyrule Warriors as our pic of the day.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Doesn't sakurai update this on his lunch break? Maybe he's eating first?
Sakurai has breaks?

While people are expecting a Ganondorf reveal, it's entirely possible todays pic won't even be Zelda related. Sometimes the PotD can be so random.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I really can't tell if this would be a good time to reveal a character or on Hyrule Warriors release date.

Revealing him now would sustain the hype, while revealing him on the release date brings the hype back from the direct. Though, he could just not reveal him at all. :p

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Lol thanks for all the replies guys. I just woke up you see. :p

But hey, great to see Ganondorf confirmed for Hyrule Warriors, here's hoping to see our King of Evil confirmed for this game soon too. :)

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Let's see...

As always I'm hoping for Shulk tonight. Think he might look a little like this when he gets in?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Anyone else see the resemblence between the Hyrule Warriors image background and the Smash Bros one? Both are kinda blue/grey that fade to white.

Because I keep going to the portal and I think I keep seeing Ganondorf from Hyrule Warriors as our pic of the day.
I know right? Both the backgrounds are virtually identical. Even the pose seems very Smash-esque.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Oh, didn't you hear? Swift Fox is a newcomer in Smash! His potd's tonight.

PS: If the REAL potd pops up before this gets posted, my sincerest apologies.
A newcomer shown through a picture of the day? Blasphemy!

I am just going to over-hype myself until it actually happens. It could be one minute, it could be one month. I do not care.
#thehypeisreal
If I did that I wouldn't get any sleep until he's revealed =(

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

The plot twist: That isn't his Hyrule Warriors concept art, but his Smash portrait on the Dojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom