• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

We should wait and see if Ganondorf is actually on this new PotD. However, if it's something else, it will still be a good one..maybe.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I'm watching CinemaSins to pass the time.

I'm kind of doubting a Ganondorf confirmation as the PotD. Remember when we all thought we could predict Sakurai? That never worked out. Unless you count that one time everyone predicted Diddy and they were right.

Besides, if he was confirmed, he'd have the same old moveset from Brawl and not the awesome HW one. I think a revamped Ganondorf merits a trailer.

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
Pic of the day: This is the bombchu item. While it isn't as massive as it appears in Hyrule Warriors, it still packs quite a punch!

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ganondorf and his Waifu Jigglypuff will both be confirmed today

Okay maybe not but I'll still go on my usuall prediction, Jigglypuff. Carry on everyone.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
This is one of the only times I've stayed up late enough to see it.

It better not deconfirmed Layton! Lol

domokl

Smash Lord
Pic of the day: This is the bombchu item. While it isn't as massive as it appears in Hyrule Warriors, it still packs quite a punch!
the pic hasnt even been posted and you expect us to believe thaat?

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm watching CinemaSins to pass the time.

I'm kind of doubting a Ganondorf confirmation as the PotD. Remember when we all thought we could predict Sakurai? That never worked out. Unless you count that one time everyone predicted Diddy and they were right.

Besides, if he was confirmed, he'd have the same old moveset from Brawl and not the awesome HW one. I think a revamped Ganondorf merits a trailer.
Dedede was another blatantly obvious reveal that everyone predicted; albeit, that was during the game's launch, I believe. Even if we do not get him tonight, he is coming. Might as well actually reveal him while there is some hype.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Miiverse is being derp with me so I'm stuck relying on the official site. Help me Swift Fox. You're my only hope.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We probably aren't getting Ganondorf til Hyrule Warrior's Release guys.

Neosquid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slowest_Of_Bros
....So more time for Geno's early announcement? No? Ok... But in all (realistic) seriousness I'm expecting more deconfirms and sadness.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Due to all this Ganondorf talk today..... I'm going to assume Ganondorf was confirmed during that Hyrule Warriors Direct right?

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
DUDE GANON HAS DUAL SWORDS!!! OMGG

In hyrule warriors plzdonthurtme
It's okay. In Smash 4 he'll have dual swords and he'll pull them out his butt...then he'll show them off...and then put them back up his butt and never use them...

;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom