• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I just wrote a long thing out and the pic still isn't up?

It's almost 3 here, I think this might be a new record, but how would I know?

Steelia

Smash Champion
Wow, Sakurai hasn't run this late in a while.

Probably too busy enjoying the game to post a pic today.
Or was about to reveal Falcondorf until he watched the bamf Hyrule Warriors Ganon, and is now desperately seeking a filler pic.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I remember particularly on the night when everyone and their moms thought Yoshi would be revealed the pic of the day didn't drop until like 4am est. And it wasn't even Yoshi lol

Morbi

Scavenger
Double Ganondorf reveal would rock just like the Double Rosalina reveal did :)
Are you insinuating that if this double reveal happens... we will get... Ganon X Rosalina fanfiction? *shivers*

Wow, Sakurai hasn't run this late in a while.

Probably too busy enjoying the game to post a pic today.
You do not rush the King of Darkness.

Eh, maybe we'll just get a random alt. costume while also getting a closer look at how the Starfox Wii U stage.
A random Ganondorf alternate costume, perhaps.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I think I'll stay up till 3:30 and if the pic isn't up by then I'll go to sleep. Much as I'd love to stay up to hype for Ganon I'm in pain just from being awake. YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING SAKURAI?! YOU'RE HURTING ME! ;O;

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
So if it's neither Ganondorf or Bombchu, but is still Zelda-related, what do you want to see?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sakurai will probably troll us with a pic of Link, Zelda and Captain Falcon, seeing as G-Money is a clone.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Imagine a surprise Snake! Boy I'm going to miss him and his fun, original moveset. Unlike Sonic, one of the most boring characters ever made in Smash bros (Barring clones)
At least he plays good. It would of been better if he got more moves from his recent games.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So if it's neither Ganondorf or Bombchu, but is still Zelda-related, what do you want to see?
A Fi AT where she talks as slow as she does in SS and it takes up the majority of the screen. Kinda like Mr. Resetti only worse.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm hyped. Can't sleep. Will probably be up until I pass out. Bring it on Sakurai. I can wait all night.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I remember particularly on the night when everyone and their moms thought Yoshi would be revealed the pic of the day didn't drop until like 4am est. And it wasn't even Yoshi lol
So what you are saying is we should just go to sleep now and find it in the morning?

Hey, I'm in! Err.... Out, I guess.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm really hoping we won't be waiting until 3am for this pic (bad memories of going to class at 9am and falling asleep during class when the Tomodachi Life stage was revealed in March).

Or was about to reveal Falcondorf until he watched the bamf Hyrule Warriors Ganon, and is now desperately seeking a filler pic.
Cue game getting delayed to change Ganondorf's moveset to match Hyrule Warriors.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
My PotD ritual:

Filler:
Stare at it unamusedly, read the caption, blink a few times, stare for another moment, shrug, go to sleep.

Most nights:
Do a little dance. Make a little love. Get down tonight.

Staarih

Smash Master
Wouldn't Ganondorf be better for the actual release date of Hyrule Warriors? I'm betting on something random today.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Even if the pic is not something hype worthy I'm still staying up all night. It's one of those nights where my mind is racing so..lol.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
It just reminded me, taking pics in smash isn't all that easy, LOL gotta get that perfect placement of the characters, and a whole bunch of stuff LOL.

But I'll probably wait like a few more minutes then I'll sleep....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom