• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
"Hypothetical" Ganondorf hype? I believe that that hype is real, people are legitimately expecting him. It is beyond hypothetical at this point.
The hype is real, but the thing being hyped up isn't necessarily. :p

I knew someone was going to point out the wording of that the second I posted it...

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
there will be no more filler imo. between stages vetrans augusts newcomers new modes and alts theres not a lot of time to reveal stuff

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I predict the picture is a shot of Link facing Demise, with his role in the game not given.

Note: Demise is Ghirahim's Final Smash.

"Pic of the day. We have absolutely nothing to announce regarding Zelda. Really!"

Morbi

Scavenger
Sakurai is doing this on purpose. lololol
Perhaps Sakurai is Ganondorf in disguise?

The hype is real, but the thing being hyped up isn't necessarily. :p

I knew someone was going to point out the wording of that the second I posted it...
You are most certainly welcome.

Skyward Zelda would make my night
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. I would hate to say it, but I have had enough Ganon for one day. Save him for a rainy day.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292

"There is no new pic of the day yet! Go! Hit the refresh button now!"

Every time I refresh the page his finger is pointing right at the refresh button :-]

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Meanwhile everyone refreshing the main site being haunted by Sable.

Just look at his eyes. *shudders*

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
At least he plays good. It would of been better if he got more moves from his recent games.
I just wanted to see more variations others than a blue ball for about 95% of his moveset. (Up B was a well executed move, dash was true to nature, spinball has ok as his neutral B only.) I wanted to see some rings being used somehow, or whisps/flickies, idk...)

Anthuhny

Smash Cadet
Guys im 90% sure we are going to see lucina with a beam sword because everyone wants to see a warrior who dual wields :cyclops:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
This is the time when the hype train is at full thrusters. It's going full blast until release day.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Everytime my computer takes so long to refresh I get hyped that the PotD is updated only to be reminded that my computer sucks

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium

"There is no new pic of the day yet! Go! Hit the refresh button now!"

Every time I refresh the page his finger is pointing right at the refresh button :-]
I'm sure you gave at least a dozen different people a heart attack just now due to posting the current Pic of the Day.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I know I wasn't the only one who refreshed the page at 3:00 AM (eastern). It took a while for it to load. GG

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
If you're refreshing the daily pic link, make sure to hit ctrl+F5 otherwise your browser might not actually refresh the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom