• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd rather see Ice Climbers. I waited for ages on the Brawl Dojo, now I'm waiting ages again! Such a jerk.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Please Sakurai! Please confirm that Ridley is indeed a boss on Pyrosphere as the April Direct STRONGLY SUGGESTED and break the hearts of all the people who swear up and down that he's playable or will be! The mass group suicide raging salty waters comprised of tears will be legendary ;)

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Please Sakurai! Please confirm that Ridley is indeed a boss on Pyrosphere as the April Direct STRONGLY SUGGESTED and break the hearts of all the people who swear up and down that he's playable or will be! The mass group suicide raging salty waters comprised of tears will be legendary ;)

So merciless lol

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
For some reason I do feel like now is a good time for a C Falcon reveal. Have no idea why, I don't even use him

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Morbi

Scavenger

Or he could do the opposite and make me very happy. :dazwa:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'd rather see Ice Climbers. I waited for ages on the Brawl Dojo, now I'm waiting ages again! Such a jerk.

I know the feeling with Luigi. Back when I had no common sense, I thought he wasn't going to return for silly reasons. The wait!

Then he was confirmed 2nd on the site after Olimar. Glory!

Wait, 2nd, Luigi 2nd banana...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

You know people like you who hate on other people's potential happiness make me a sad panda.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Oh, hey, I just realized that the "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" banners are gone...

HYPE :troll:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
If you still are 100% sure Ridley is a boss, check out some of the recent posts in the Ridley thread. No matter what people say, as of now, Ridley has a MUCH bigger (lol) chance to be playable than not. Not saying he's confirmed, but see for yourself.
Really tired of the 'he's obviously a boss!' talk when such a thing has NOT been said. :/

So, pic of the day! Will be either a character, or something minor. I do expect a character this week.

Morbi

Scavenger
If you still are 100% sure Ridley is a boss, check out some of the recent posts in the Ridley thread. No matter what people say, as of now, Ridley has a MUCH bigger (lol) chance to be playable than not. Not saying he's confirmed, but see for yourself.
Really tired of the 'he's obviously a boss!' talk when such a thing has NOT been said. :/

So, pic of the day! Will be either a character, or something minor. I do expect a character this week.
Why do you expect a character? Just wondering.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Or he could do the opposite and make me very happy. :dazwa:
But sir, the facts are right in your face. Ridley's shadow was shown during the "boss" segment of the April Direct. Sakurai is just delaying the inevitable for he knows the mass butt hurt from the Ridley die hards will be better the longer he waits to confirm what we saw in the April Direct ;)

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Oh, hey, I just realized that the "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" banners are gone...

HYPE :troll:
They are? Uh-oh...I can feel my heart rate accelerating. Not good!

Edit: Oh jeez. Double posted. I think my internet went bonkers.

Nah, we're low on salt.
We're all waiting on you, buddy. Post up that PotD.

Last edited by a moderator:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

Yep do what he said, but don't discuss Ridley theories here, I think you can post what you think his status as a newcomer or boss still but yeah we don't need to pull a offtopic thing and rustle the Mod's jimmies :troll:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
They are? Uh-oh...I can feel my heart rate accelerating. Not good!

Edit: Oh jeez. Double posted. I think my internet went bonkers.

*Starts spastically vomiting* oh GOD! I'm going to have a stroke!

CHHHHAAAALLLLEEEENNNNNGGGGERSSS!

Bleugh.

I'd be down for a veteran.

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I think I typically visit this thread just to see if anyone can post up that PotD faster than Swift Fox. If that day ever comes, I'll die laughing.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Every night I'm here. And I'm like "five more minutes. I've got to go to bed, I've got work in six hours... But what if it's Ivysaur and I miss it?"

That's my deluded thought process

pickle962

Smash Lord

Moderator Edit: Please use a permanent link when posting the pic of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yep do what he said, but don't discuss Ridley theories here, I think you can post what you think his status as a newcomer or boss still but yeah we don't need to pull a offtopic thing and rustle the Mod's jimmies :troll:
Well, of course, which is why I included a On-Topic section in my post as well. ^^ So, technically, I was more on topic than you were telling me to be on topic. :p

@ Morbi Morbi
Just a hunch, tbh. But I was right about Ike, so maybe I will be right this time as well.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This will be fun. Swift Fox's name is oh so fitting...If you win, you deserve to be in the Hall of Fame for people who have bested Swift. And that hall is oh so lonely.

Not too much longer until Ike is in the PotD! :D
@ PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 , I remember when you were the bringer of news. The good ol' days, where I could rely on you to be first with the PotD. These young'uns have no idea...

Darkshadow77

Smash Cadet
I swear, everytime Swift Fox posts the PotD I feel like his signature is laughing at me for staying up so late for a filler pic.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Well, of course, which is why I included a On-Topic section in my post as well. ^^ So, technically, I was more on topic than you were telling me to be on topic. :p
I wasn't telling you directly to get on topic, was really talking to everyone else to discuss further theories on that thread and not slightly start a flame war.

That's what Miis are for. :denzel:

Last edited:

Kain6th

Smash Ace

I'm not going to debate or discuss it further here, i just want confirmation, is it about the kraid being a boss thing?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It was supposed to be up 50 minutes ago. If it's not in the next 10 minutes then it's considered A LATE UPDATE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom