• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'm not going to debate or discuss it further here, i just want confirmation, is it about the kraid being a boss thing?
Not at all, though it can be included as Another minor hint. ^^

@ YoshiSonic YoshiSonic
Flame War? There were no sight of a flame war. Also, when I said I was more on topic than you, it was suppose to be jokingly. Easy. ^^

So, I guess pics will be put up around this time from now on. An extra hour for me to wait. Oh well.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Not at all, though it can be included as Another minor hint. ^^

@ YoshiSonic YoshiSonic
Flame War? There were no sight of a flame war. Also, when I said I was more on topic than you, it was suppose to be jokingly. Easy. ^^

So, I guess pics will be put up around this time from now on. An extra hour for me to wait. Oh well.
can you at least say what page its on where they begin discussing this? :(

wereyoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch FC
SW 1149 3763 7213
Heres the comment "Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!

...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of wii u and 3ds images in the same post."

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Son of a *****, he updated as soon as I submitted my last post so I had to edit it in because nobody else had posted yet.
You ********.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Did...Swift Fox get ninja'd?

Edit: Whoops, I spoke too soon. Oh well. Better luck next time, guys.

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Whoa, Did Swift Fox just get ninja'd? omg. I've witnessed history. I'm like, freaking out over here guys it isn't even funny.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!

...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of Wii U and 3DS images in the same post.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn6Z7-9cw
Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!
...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of Wii U and 3DS images in the same post.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
can you at least say what page its on where they begin discussing this? :(
They discussed this pretty much everywhere, but just check the newest pages and you should see it. It's a big, black post with plenty of images. You can't miss it. I mean, it's so big. Since it's Ridley. XD

Also, this is not technically filler since we got a new Trophy. But it's certanly not super exciting. Onto a character tomorrow!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Did...Swift Fox get ninja'd?

Edit: Whoops, I spoke too soon. Oh well. Better luck next time, guys.
He posted it a veeeery short period of time around when I edited my post, so either I missed him barely or I beat him barely.
Either way, blah.

EDIT: Wow, I actually beat him very slightly. Neat.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
MEGAMAAAANN

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WOOORRLLLLLDDDD

also filler pic

Shroob

Sup?
Well, let's hope the filler's done for the week and set our expectations over the top for tomorrow night, then.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
"Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!"

What? WHAT ARE YOU HINTING AT?

EDIT: Never mind...

"...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of Wii U and 3DS images in the same post."

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!"

What? WHAT ARE YOU HINTING AT?
The second part is: "...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of Wii U and 3DS images in the same post."

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Cause this is FILLER
Filler night
Cause nobody will save you when Sakurai begins to strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom