• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
There's so much left to show with so little time that I wouldn't write off any update. Monday was kinda dull but it was a double picture, and neither of the last two days were "fillers" at all even if they weren't super beefy substance. I expect something with some degree of substance myself, but I have no prediction of how much it will be.

Shroob

Sup?
There's so much left to show with so little time that I wouldn't write off any update. Monday was kinda dull but it was a double picture, and neither of the last two days were "fillers" at all even if they weren't super beefy substance. I expect something with some degree of substance myself, but I have no prediction of how much it will be.
Likewise, I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai throws a curveball and starts throwing out E3 information again. He could spend an entire pic just talking about Master Hand if he wanted, and we got like 0 Palutena information.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
One pic a day is so hard when there's 33 characters announced.

I'd love a Charizard pic tonight. Or Palutena.

D

Deleted member

I predict.....another Pyrosphere pic with no Ridley.
Or wait....
A Pyrosphere pic where you see part of Ridley's shadow, yet Sakurai doesn't explain anything.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
I listed my prediction(s)...but I didn't list my wants.

Predict: Assist Trophy or Wii U stage
Want: Ike in the picture. Idc what's happening, just PLEASE let him be included ;___;
I love Ike, if for some God-forsaken reason Falco wouldn't be in this game, Ike would be my guy as he was my second main in Brawl. I think he looks awesome in the new game too btw, has anybody else noticed how much it looks like he beefed up?
One pic a day is so hard when there's 33 characters announced.

I'd love a Charizard pic tonight. Or Palutena.
I'm excited about Palutena's inclusion so I'd love to see more of her. I didn't expect her to be in this game but was pleasantly surprised to have her in there. I didn't like the Kid Icarus Awakening game but that was only because of the gameplay, but I loved the story and characters.

Morbi

Scavenger
I love Ike, if for some God-forsaken reason Falco wouldn't be in this game, Ike would be my guy as he was my second main in Brawl. I think he looks awesome in the new game too btw, has anybody else noticed how much it looks like he beefed up?

I'm excited about Palutena's inclusion so I'd love to see more of her. I didn't expect her to be in this game but was pleasantly surprised to have her in there. I didn't like the Kid Icarus Awakening game but that was only because of the gameplay, but I loved the story and characters.
No. No one noticed that he was beefed up. We did not discuss it for pages and pages the day his "Pic of the Day" arrived. Nope. Not at all. Speaking of which, there are still no pictures talking about Ike other than his "aether." Why is that?

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Last edited:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I posted this in the Social Topic but no one seemed to look at it. Sakurai Tweeted something about Smash but it doesn't make sense, I am sure it's nothing but worth check out just in case. https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/484558632046968832
Google Translate:
Plump in the "Smash Bros." PRESS START of this year,! The first part We will from the game series typical that war, and play along interwoven old and new. Stay tuned

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The Star Fox series is close to my heart and Falco is my favorite character from the franchise. I co-main him alongside Ike.

Ike's beefed up because his design is based off of his Radiant Dawn iteration rather than Path of Radiance...if you don't know about Fire Emblem, I'm probably just confusing you. Simply put, Ike is a man now compared to years ago.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
"Working on Smash. Petting cat. Ordering Chinese. This is my night. #needtoparty"
New alt confirmed!

The Star Fox series is close to my heart and Falco is my favorite character from the franchise. I co-main him alongside Ike.

Ike's beefed up because his design is based off of his Radiant Dawn iteration rather than Path of Radiance...if you don't know about Fire Emblem, I'm probably just confusing you. Simply put, Ike is a man now compared to years ago.
Yeah, I don't play Fire Emblem. The gameplay is not my style, but I should give it a shot (except I sold my 3ds for my Wii U)

Last edited:

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Are we also going to get one for Luigi? It would just feel wrong to only have one cat alternate. Maybe Peach can join the fun as well? We can never have too many cats on the roster.
Maybe that'll be their way of confirming Toad or something lol, cat suits for Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Peach lol

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Are we also going to get one for Luigi? It would just feel wrong to only have one cat alternate. Maybe Peach can join the fun as well? We can never have too many cats on the roster.
Don't forget the Black Cat Rosalina. And Meowser too!

WFT would make a nice Catwoman

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Lol, Kid Icarus Awakening.

Seriously, its almost been a month, and we havent gotten any Palutena info.
Hyrule Warriors Link ALT costume nao.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Lol, Kid Icarus Awakening.

Seriously, its almost been a month, and we havent gotten any Palutena info.
I'm scared that, when he does finally get around to saying something about her, it'll just be about how customizable her moves are compared to the other fighters or something else we already know.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd be totally down for a disconfirm tonight.
Me too. I remember when Sakurai went on a massive killing spree and K.Oed Wonder Red, Dillon, Brittany and more. I want that to return. Disconfirmations are amazing, they result in so much hurt. Kill some big names, Sakurai.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm scared that, when he does finally get around to saying something about her, it'll just be about how customizable her moves are compared to the other fighters or something else we already know.
I hope he waits a long time and reveals that he's added some emotion to her stone cold face. She has so much personality in KI:U... a game Sakurai made himself, and he's removed it all in her SSB4 model.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Me too. I remember when Sakurai went on a massive killing spree and K.Oed Wonder Red, Dillon, Brittany and more. I want that to return. Disconfirmations are amazing, they result in so much hurt. Kill some big names, Sakurai.
I find them liberating in a sense, at least I'll know if it's a character I want/don't want. It'll help ease that part of my brain at least lol

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
"Pic of the Day. This is the newcomer, Palutena. Her hair is green."

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Lol, Kid Icarus Awakening
lol I didn't get why you "lol"'d there, but I understand now lol. It's UPRISING. Shows how much I liked that game I suppose.

EDIT: It'd have been better if it was a Wii U game I think.

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
This week has been pretty good so far. Hope we get a non-filler today and round out with Ice Climbers/Wario on Friday :132:

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
lol I didn't get why you "lol"'d there, but I understand now lol. It's UPRISING. Shows how much I liked that game I suppose.

EDIT: It'd have been better if it was a Wii U game I think.
I changed the control scheme to fit my need in Kid Icarus, and man did I love it.
Is an hour not "soon"? I suppose time is relative, but technically the game is launching "soon." :troll:
Everything is soon, its just depends on what time it is. Whens lunch? Soon. Very soon

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
can we just see what Captain Falcon looks like in HD?
High definition nipple buttons.
Make it happen, Masahaha Sammerguy.

We probably won't be seeing full HD Falcon goodness until the Wii U version comes out wherever it comes out first.
I don't think he'll be revealed before the games come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom