• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Murder what do you think of Bardull? How about the people who want him dead; do they have a case?
Our earlier read was 100% honest, but now outdated.

He has a very survivalistic attitude and his reaction when he thought WE had voted him especially struck a chord. So I can see why people do not like the slot.

That said, I know that he bailed on Ryker mafia due to constraints on his time, and I believe he's in the process of moving, so I believe there's a chance he is simply uninvested Town. When I take into account the fact that Leviathan + Bardull makes NO sense, then he is simply not on my radar. It would take a Leviathan Town flip to make us really re-asses the slot, because it cannot make sense with our leading scumspect, and on individual merit, Leviathan is far more worthy of a lynch.

So in short, I can see why people don't like him, but the game just doesn't add up for Bardullscum.
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair is that what you think Protean is thinking here?

Not sure what you're referring to. Link please?
First, I doubt Gorf is involved.

Second, I think Alex is super paranoid. You can see in our earlier post where we were communicating with him that we pretty much assumed the correct reasoning. It's just tinfoil hat.
@Arcane Inferno, this will answer your question you had about ryker and washedlaundry

looool, wow man i dont know what to tell you; one of our most obv town + active players getting killed benefits town? please stop whatever you're smokin

the fact is that; a protean kill makes the most sense for scum murder; just take a look at the playerlist; the only people with influence in this game is ryker and washedlaundry cause lets face it; ran nullifies any influence zen would have and frozenflame is usually inactive; getting rid of protean gives him thread control and more influence; you can see he was more persuasive day1; the other influential player was protean; and with all those years of playing together protean was certainly able to read ryker as scum; similar to how ryker said he's never been wrong about washed being scum

if anyone else was scum they would have just shot murderbrush;

and to answer frozenflames question; ryker probably thought it would be too risky to keep washed and gorf around; their both good players capable of seeing him as scum

@Protean-, if you actually think murderbrush is scum; vote him again; or if rockin wont do that vote me/someone else or something and then vote him;
Slow down there buddy.

First, I (Ryker) am insulted that you insinuate that I think Gorf is a good player.

Secondly, I am insulted that you think I am scared of Alex, over a Zen slot who was grumbling about my J read being bad.

I think you need to check your WIFOM at the door. You completely ignore scum consideration of a Doc protect, and just how damning it would be for Leviathan if we were to get shot. Protean would have bit hold and never let go.

I would really like to see your opinion on Leviathan, Werekill, and Bardull.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You have our Leviathan read. We, obviously, consider ourselves town.

Amidamaru, town. Nothing changed.

Bardull, town by process of elimination. Read above post.

Kantrip is a kettle of worms. On the one hand, I see him actively observing things and asking for further information where applicable. However, I do not like the way he wanted to give Leviathan another day with his roleclaim and I do not like how he has been thus far relatively silent on his own reads. Null leaning scum.

Gova's day one was cool. Gova's day two is really off-putting. His reaction of "hmmm" when considering Leviathan and his read on us being changed by the night kill with no concern given to anything else are both concerning. Merits further investigation (and a good target for investagatives). Null leaning scum.

Arcane Inferno is probably town. Their pushes all make sense. No problems at this juncture.

Jexs is probably town? The read is kind of a crap shoot, but he really does read as a new townie and the scum teams that seem plausible don't much fit him.

Dabuz is probably town if Leviathan is scum. My only REAL qualm with the slot is his immediate reaction and subsequent backing off after Leviathan's claim.

Werekill is our second scum read. Independent of their respective alignments, the way Werekill and Leviathan have treated each other is gross. On top of this, the entirety of Werekill's play has been reactive, bringing nothing new or of value. Would really love to see this slot gone in a world where Leviathan was lynched Day 1.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] This slot has 180'd reads wherever it has been convenient. Has made a claim that no Townie has any business making, and after playing this mafia game with Leviathan, I have seen more ****-slinging than a career zookeeper. Now, let's hit the quotes. Keep in mind that literally ALL of the points we brought up yesterday still hold water, but this analysis will be for the NEW things he has shown us this dayphase.

First, let's look at his roleclaim.

2.] If you need an in-depth analysis, please see FF's post. But the highlight here is that it DOES NOT help a Townie. It does nothing but to highlight him as a roleblock target, and possibly preserve his slot for one more dayphase. His role DOES NOT CONFIRM anything if he can claim roleblocked or if the scumteam has any sort of messaging role, as I am pretty sure Monster Mafia included.

3.] This claim only serves to out information about Town PRs. Scum knows if THEY have a roleblocker, and if we confirm/deny the question he asks at us, scum learns more about Town's PRs. I will not be responding to his question directed at us, and would encourage a Town roleblocker not to claim if they targeted him, if he is going to be lynched. It will not save him. His claim does nothing to salvage his play. Again, if you want more, see FF's post on the subject.

Next is my favorite part. Growing up, both of the players in this slot REALLY LOVED Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. It's a really enjoyable timesink. And with all the 180's that Leviathan has pulled this phase, he must be racking up one hell of a combo.

Let's look at where his reads currently stand. The following two posts sum them up very well:

There you have it. I have problems with some of these reads, which I will get into in our next section, but for now, there are three to examine.

4.] First, let's talk about his read on Arcane Inferno. He has held Arcane Inferno at arm's length for the entirety of the phase, claiming a TvS scenario vs. Bardull, as seen above. Note those two posts come with less than a full day between each other. Now, note that the REASON he cited for reading FF as Town is the post where FF claimed that Levi's reason for claiming was bull****.

Compare that to this post, also from Day 2:

"It all hinges on Bardull".

Look. His read he claims to all hinge on Bardull has COMPLETELY FLIPPED. Sure, he'll claim that it's still SvT, but he's suddenly way more confident, and Bardull hasn't done A THING to change that. Look at what the gamechanger was. We re-iterate that the gamechanger was FF calling his claim bull****.

5.] Now look at the reason that Arcane Inferno could be scum, in his previously stated SvT read.

"(Bad push on Leviathan)".

This is what earned him his place on Leviathan's scum radar. He (Frozenflame) is maintaining those so-called bad pushes, by stating that a move (that Leviathan continues to defend as the correct decision), is not Town-motivated. All FF has done is persist in the actions that Leviathan has claimed are scummy. Yet Leviathan's read changed, without further input from Bardull.

This is not kosher. This is a read changed for convenience's sake in order to appease a slot that he wants off of his back.

6.] And this is not the ONLY change born out of convenience. Look at his read on US. For clarity's sake, we will henceforth refer to Murderbush in the third person.

This is where Murderbush stands on his reads list currently.

Now, let's look at a post earlier in Day 2, once more keeping in mind just how little time has passed, and how little Murderbush has posted. Take a look at this post from earlier in Day 2:

This DOES NOT COMPUTE. What impetus was there for this change? What Murderbush stance caused him to re-think his Townread? Nothing. The answer is that there is nothing.

The Murderbush slot had come under heat from the @Protean- ghost, @ Gova Gova , and Zen (who later recanted it), among others.

This change of read is ANOTHER change of convenience. He's seen an opportunity to potentially off a vocal Town slot, and has shifted his readlist accordingly. But that's not all.

7.] Look back to his current read on Murderbush.

First, regarding the red: Where was this hesitancy, where was this waffling when he posted his Town read on Murderbush earlier? It did not exist. Because if you look at the quote, it was convenient to tell off Ran by having a Murderbush Town-read.

Now it is convenient to have a Murderbush scum-read, so he has changed his stance accordingly.

8.] Next, regarding the yellow, we have some of the scummiest business I've seen in a LONG time.

Here, he is absolving himself of ALL responsibility for a Murderbush lynch. Hell, he's absolving himself of responsibility for even being involved with Murderbush PRESSURE. 9.] A slot as headstrong as Leviathan who brazenly calls players "useless, bad, and a detriment to Town" does not simply 'honor a dead man's wish'.

Protean's vote was convenient, and he is trying to take FULL advantage of it.

Finally, we have another stance change. I want to bring your attention to the fact that Leviathan's vote is currently on BARDULL. Where was it before this?

And that's not even TOUCHING his Day 1 play.

10.] And what does he do after Dabuz posts his case on Bardull?

Here he is JOINING A WAGON with the player he has been trying to lynch for more than half of the game, while still holding him as a SCUM READ.

Once again, I assert that this stance change is one born of convenience. He changes wagons because a Bardull is more well-supported, and therefore more likely to bring pressure away from his slot. 11.] Especially with regard to Arcane Inferno, who Leviathan has been pandering to, as we highlighted earlier.

This concludes our MAJOR problems with the slot. We'll wrap it up with a few more problems we have with his reads list, namely his lack of commitment, further setting himself up for convenient stance changes later on.

12.] Kantrip has done enough for him to have SOMETHING on this slot. The lack of ANY elaboration leaves him WIDE open to taking whatever direction he needs.

13.] That read is HARDLY unique, considering Zen and Protean himself had already expressed similar sentiment. Despite how interested he is in Gova's choice and considering his Day 1 completely irrelevant, Leviathan leaves this slot as a pure null, with the same freedom to mold the read at his convenience, similar to the read on the Potassium slot.

14.] Oh BABY, I forgot THIS one. Here's one MORE 180. Leviathan had Werekill as a Town read Day 1 and now that other players are expressing suspicion of the Werekill slot, conveniently cannot remember why. Instead, he puts Werekill in that same null pile, with the same aforementioned freedom to change the read.

TL;DR

Leviathan's claim should in NO WAY merit any bonus time for the slot and on TOP of his play from Day 1, he CHANGES his reads to whatever is convenient and leaves future reads open to the same treatment.

The slot is scum, and needs to die.
1.]

Player slot Murderbush, a hydra living in a reality where sensibility is not allowed. A misguided creature whose passion is to ignore scum in favor of townies as he trips over himself reaching for reasons far enough that Michael Jordan from Space Jam would be jealous. But in just a moment, Murderbush will have his world rattled as he encounters a being that he wrongly thinks himself as...a being capable of applying sense and motivation to actions.

2.] Murderbush starts off his commandeering of the fail train by ignoring the protown motivation for a claim. He claims that I am highlight myself as a roleblock target, despite evidence suggesting that such a role is likelier to be town than scum considering the events of late D1. My role cannot confirm anything if this happens and if that happens as he scrambles to unlikely scenario to claw at a weak point. Nevermind that I have already stated that Rockin will confirm, as the moderator of the game, that I am Town and there was no tampering with my action completely debunks this in the first place. That would be considering all the pieces of the puzzle instead of tunneling improbable possibilities.

3.] Murderbush dives deeper into his fantasy world where such a claim would gain information for scum regarding PRs. He hypothesizes that scum would learn...what? That there is a rolestopper targeting him which is a role that has never - if at all - been used on this site? That all actions targeting him fail which isn't even an important or useful role for Town? Murderbush appeals to the stigma of outing roles in an attempt to sound like he's looking out for Town, when in reality the effect of such an outed role would be negligible to Town's chances at succeeding. He can ignore me that, that is fine. It's clear that I was roleblocked then considering he threw out the idea that was indeed that happened. This is good information for Town in later phases.

4.] Murderbush's onslaught of tripe knows no bounds. He claims that I have held Arcane Inferno at arm's length without any elaboration as to why that is relevant or why it makes me likelier to be scum. Murderbush has a talent for passing off emptiness as legitimate while he pounds his chest roaring out and making himself tunnelvisioned and unaware of the scum who are at his back cheering him on to keep losing the game for Town. The "gamechanger" - whatever that means - is Arcane "calling me out on my bull****" which is twisting and ignoring the fact that I said Arcane questioning me is likelier to come from Town trying to puzzle a questionable slot as opposed to scum who would likely skip that step like most of the players have done.

5.] Murderbush puts words into my mouth and wrongly interprets why I had considered Arcane possible scum for convenience to his case. He tries to single out Arcane's wrongful scumread of me to claim that that is the reason I disliked him when anyone with the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader can see that my main issue with Arcane was his pushes combined, hence the 0-for-3 comment. There is a point where you have to hold slots accountable for pushing mislynches regardless of their reasons stated; otherwise the most logical players who are best at covering their tracks would always win. He points out that my read on Arcane changed without input from BarDulL, but no input from BarDulL is needed. I was talking to Arcane, analyzing his intentions and thought process, so my read on him changed. BarDulL's actions or lack thereof is irrelevant to the read.

6.] Murderbush's thought process continues to be as off the path as an ATV. A player does not have to post for your read on him to change, first off. Second, my own thought process is where the change in my read on Murderbush started shifting. As I typed out how objectively poor Murderbush's play has been, I outlined why his pushes and reads were bad which made me realize that maybe Murderbush isn't actually this bad as Town, but possibly Scum using the badness to his advantage. Murderbush keeps assuming that the player you have a read on must post for your thoughts and reads on him to change, but that is erroneous.

7.] Murderbush keeps pouring the same drink into his glass without realizing it's time to change the bottle. The change in thought process is explained above, and this is essentially a rehashing of a similar point.

8.] Murderbush admits it. He does not know how to see scum. He thinks this is scummy when we have BarDulL and Bunzy running around. Keep that in mind for the future, folks. Murderbush postulates that my plan as scum is to sheep a dead person who cannot post and will probably be ignored for a lynch that probably will not happen. Repeat that to yourself, and move on from this nonsense.

9.] Murderbush tries to read my mind. He fails.

10.] Murderbush ignores the fact that I have been confident in scum between BarDulL and Arcane and does not mention that the order between Bunzy and BarDulL is irrelevant due to them being equally scummy in my opinion due to the new evidence I have with which to judge Arcane's alignment. I also postulated that Bunzy could be bussing BarDulL; I am more than happy to help him. He is not going anywhere and there is nothing scummy about this action.

11.] Murderbush keeps using manipulative language in an attempt to paint me as scummy. "Reading into a player's thought process and digging" turns into "pandering", I'm sure most people understand that there are two sides to a coin.

12.]...said Murderbush. Alakaslam barely did anything before Murderbush ran him out of the game. Potassium's votes and thoughts lack enough oomph with which I can gauge an alignment. I am not going to force a read on someone because Murderbush thinks I should have a read on him. I am wide open to taking different directions, but spinning this as scummy is as pathetic as it gets. In Murderbush's world, listing people as null is a no-no. And you wonder why he has misread so much this game.

13.] Murderbush thinks that a read not being unique is noteworthy. It is not. I have no read on Gova and probably will not for a while until I see him get more involved.

14.] Freedom to change a read is not scummy. No, I've had my hands full with this game in fighting off my wagon and trying to get a lynch between BarDulL and Bunzy while considering today's events. The day that forgetfulness becomes scummy will be the day that your fantasy world of poor interpretations of people's motivations will be considered good play.

I appreciate you sharing your childhood with me. You remind me of Woody from Toy Story, one of my favorite movies. I see that much of your "scumhunting" is directly inspired by him.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Vote: Leviathan

----------------------------------------------------

DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(3) Leviathan - Murderbush, Admidamaru, Protean (TRS)*

(3) Bardull - Arcane Inferno, Bunzy, Leviathan,

(1) Bunzy - Werekill

(1) Gova - Bardull,

Not voting - , Potassium, Gova, Jex

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

JeXs

Smash Champion
You thought I was scum because you had the ignorance of townie. You ignored it here because you you are aware of my alignment. You were pushing me for Zen stuff in the other game at the exact same time you were saying "In the other game he did this so yeah".
wtf. Stop reaching.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Jexs since you seem to be unable to tell the difference, those "reach" posts are mere speculation. The werekill case is an actual case and actual reason for him being scum. The part you quoted is the part where a player shows how everything they brought up has scum motive. You can't just quote the motive part, ignore the evidence, and call it reaching lol.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Gova's day one was cool. Gova's day two is really off-putting. His reaction of "hmmm" when considering Leviathan and his read on us being changed by the night kill with no concern given to anything else are both concerning. Merits further investigation (and a good target for investagatives). Null leaning scum.

Jexs is probably town? The read is kind of a crap shoot, but he really does read as a new townie and the scum teams that seem plausible don't much fit him.

guess i should say hmmmmmm more often; hmm obv scummy apparently hmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMyoshi

anyways; my reaction was not hmmm it was i don't believe him because; it's potentially a high risk high reward scenario for him if he's scum; allows a scum roleblocker to claim and potentially have town clear him; i was considering how likely that would be; but his play doesn't make sense to me if he's scum; at least regarding the claim; i'm still skeptical about the claim;

that night kill stuff is half in response to ami; who iirc thinks levi shot protean to frame you; but i dont really care; i brought it up as a way to answer frozens' question regarding what you were likely to do with alex; and i think you would have shot him in this game; and "zen is in the game" is a not a believable reason imo especially when it's been mostly ran doing the posting; i have no reason to think you'd be afraid of zen just because he thought your J read was bad.

also if 180s are so bad; why are you 180ing on jexs? oh wait, you're probably going to tell me it changed over time and that it's not a 180; pft okay; pls explain why certain people are allowed to 180

also; why would you switch to J yesterDay when Levi and J were tied in votes esp when i'm pretty sure you wanted levi gone more? im positive the other people on the J wagon would have given in and switched to get a lynch; it's not like you to lose a game of chicken.

also for the record

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm

obv scummy amiright; lool jesus

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
also; why would you switch to J yesterDay when Levi and J were tied in votes esp when i'm pretty sure you wanted levi gone more? im positive the other people on the J wagon would have given in and switched to get a lynch; it's not like you to lose a game of chicken.
Do tell, who do you think would have moved from the J wagon? (Also consider the Bard was considering moving to J, so it would have been 4 unless that somehow doesn't count)

JeXs

Smash Champion
Do tell, who do you think would have moved from the J wagon? (Also consider the Bard was considering moving to J, so it would have been 4 unless that somehow doesn't count)
Bardull said he PREFERS J but left his vote on Levi anyways.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
ryker unvoted like the post before this vote count; so they were tied basically; i think all of them would have switched to levi before deadline; that's why i brought it up; if you want more specifically; i think protean, werekill, jexs, and j (to save himself) would have switched.

and then; i hadnt known that bardull preferred J; which makes me wonder why he was on there in the first place

DAY 1, VOTING LIST
(1) Bunzy - Leviathan,

(4) Leviathan - Bunzy, Bardull, Gova,Admidamaru

(5) J - Protean, Werekill, Jexs, Arcane Inferno, Potassium

Not voting - J, Murderbush,

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynche
Deadline is July 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

J has been prodded.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
This is Raz for the moment, but this is just wrong. We didn't switch to J.

DAY 1, VOTING LIST
(1) Bunzy - ,

(4) Leviathan - Bunzy, Bardull, Gova,

(7) J - Protean, Werekill, Jexs, Arcane Inferno, Potassium, Admidamaru, Leviathan

Not voting - J, Murderbush,

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynche
Deadline is July 19, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

A lynch has been made. Game is in twilight
We unvoted to hold the hammer on Leviathan, and then Ami switched off to J, with a hammer by LEVIATHAN sealing the lynch.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
oh; well why unvote then? and not keep the pressure on your biggest priority scumread? like you didn't HAVE to unvote to hold the hammer

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
and by pressure i mean; keep your vote on him so that he could get lynched;

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
wait; i guess you mean hammer for leviathan; but i dont see why you would need the hammer; who cares who gets it as long as your scum read is lynched?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I (Ryker) will be here until deadline and will bring the hammer as soon as people are done.

Unvote
Go for it and I'll hold hammer. I don't want to get stuck if Bardull doesn't show up. Gova, I know, is asleep and has work from like 11pm-5am.
I don't care that you asked for a summary of points against Bunzy. I've been pointing out things the entire phase. You're in no position to be preaching to me about effort when I've at least succeeded in raising caution against the slot as opposed to yourself where you failed miserably to get even 1 person (maybe JeXs at one point? Congratulations.) to vote BarDulL or seriously consider him as a play this phase. That's not even mentioning how eager half of your slot has been content taking on the role of lapdog to mUrDErBUSh which has only distracted from who is apparently your most wanted lynch.

Consider this advice for yourself and get off your high horse while you're at it.

In other news, it's high time the headsman gets to work today.

Vote: J
This hammer happened 8 hours prior to the deadline.

I know you can read, Gova.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
ryker unvoted like the post before this vote count; so they were tied basically; i think all of them would have switched to levi before deadline; that's why i brought it up; if you want more specifically; i think protean, werekill, jexs, and j (to save himself) would have switched.

and then; i hadnt known that bardull preferred J; which makes me wonder why he was on there in the first place
I don't think J would have, actually. Notice how he never talked with me when I was defending him from WL, but just liked my posts. He had no intention of saving himself to keep his meta of not doing anything D1. Werekill didn't seem to either. He was opposed to it since Murder brought it up. Protean I could see. Jex, I am unsure. I asked him about his levi town read but don't see him answering (I don't remember if he did. I asked him twice).

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I do? Please, show me this support.

I've already said they're equal in terms of scumminess. My scumteam consists of both of them. Do you read my posts?

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Actions speak louder than words. And your actions are speaking pretty loudly.
How poetic.

You're deaf.

You're also mute. I just put you on my ignore list. Village Idiot incarnate.

People talk about BarDulL and Bunzy. Or just vote them and/or state which one you want. I'm off for now.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hm. Ok, I can see two points that I'm agreeing are pretty iffy with Murder's case.

Asking if there's an element to Murder's role that blocks roles is silly in hindsight. If he answers yes then he's outed as a potentially strong pr, if he answers no then nothing happens other than confirming that there's a town roleblocker if Levi is scum. The claim itself is certainly provable, and I'm still fine with him proving it. But the question is the, er, questionable part to me.

I'm also curious about Levi moving to Bardull as a hard scum read after zero new input from Bardull, as Murder said. If you already answered this Levi, please say so.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Why do you think this is? The chances of him being able to prove it now is alot less. No point in waiting.
If the roleblocker targets him again, it isn't. You're right there. But I see zero risk in giving him a chance for the Night. Even if he is scum, I'm 99% sure that he's not the only person on the scum team so the kill would probably happen anyway. And I'm still reading him as fairly town, so I'm even moreso ok with him trying it again toNight.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Found it, never mind. Changing your mind is natural, I suppose. I've certainly done plenty of it on even less ground in various games and in real life.
That was realy fast, Werekill. Did you already have the answer in mind before coming to that conclusion?

But I see zero risk in giving him a chance for the Night. Even if he is scum, I'm 99% sure that he's not the only person on the scum team so the kill would probably happen anyway
Risk: Chance of night killing those who support his lynch.
Red/Orange: Yes but he'd be dead scum, making it that much closer a town win.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That was realy fast, Werekill. Did you already have the answer in mind before coming to that conclusion?

Risk: Chance of night killing those who support his lynch.
Red/Orange: Yes but he'd be dead scum, making it that much closer a town win.
No, I went back and looked at his post again. I found the answer fairly quickly, keeping him from having to link to it.

Night killing people supporting his lynch would be absolutely ******** on his end, and he seems fairly smart. It would draw instant attention to him. As for the other bit, we still disagree on Levi reads, so me not seeing it as a risk is obviously different than how you see it.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ryker's here now.

Holy **** Gova, why are you mad right now?

First and foremost, the Leviathan unvote was to prevent a lynch hijacking. Our leading suspect was Leviathan, you can see us actively pushing to get that lynch throughout the day. However, we did not get it, and so when we decided to go with the J lynch, which we also did a lot to put into motion, we unvoted to prevent the lynch getting hijacked.

We didn't then vote J, because we did not want THAT lynch getting quickhammered.

Secondly, our Jexs read WAS an incremental process. You go through the thread, and you will see him slowly moving up our readlist. In addition, you can SEE the space where things came into the game to result in a read change. Any player is allowed to change his read, but no player is allowed to change THAT much, in THAT short a time, based on SO LITTLE.

You are getting up-in-arms with VERY little provocation, and need to calm down. If you DO think that his stance switches are legit, then do you think that Levi is Town? And do you think that our Jexs read is indicative of us being scum?

Now can I PLEASE get an answer from you on the reads I asked for earlier? Which to be clear, was on Levi, Werekill and Bardull.

And if possible, please do so without the biting sarcasm and passive-aggressiveness.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You're right! He could be forming the pieces of Exodia to get an instant win!

Unless scum has a second kill method, I don't see how they could gain any huge lead from another round of actions.
First: They gain the possibility of another mislynch, by assuring that one of their scummates is NOT lynched. And they secure this before another round of TOWN night actions (like Cop, Tracker, etc) could have prevented it.

Second: I believe YOU were the one who first pointed out that in Monster Mafia, there was a scum role with the ability to send messages that could easily fake Levi's claimed role.

Third: If he claims to be roleblocked again TOMORROW, you are presented with the exact same predicament.

Top Bottom