• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@ JeXs JeXs : It shows to me that he doesn't really weigh your actions. He said that those actions could be suspicious but in reality his question wasn't really helpful at all. He simply answered saying "Oh fair enough". It doesn't matter if he already town read you before. I'll take back the point that he gained an easy town read on you though. I cannot find the post, but I'm pretty sure it was one where he said "Yeah I'm pretty sure he's town from this quote". I'll talk about it again if I find it.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
You guys don't think there's at least merit in giving one more night to Levi to possibly allow his ability to work?

Arcane Inferno did some nasty misrepresentation at one point in their case. The rest was ok
What do you think. Enough asking us for reads. We gave them. Now it's your turn baby.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
@ Dabuz Dabuz : I have already stated the reasoning for my bardull slight town in thread. I don't recall you ever asking about it then. Regardless, I liked how he came to the same conclusion as me. Earlier in thread.
Bardull didn't stick out to me until I reread during N1. I question your reasoning is because at this point in the game, that's extremely weak reasoning. We are 1000 posts into the game and him coming to the same conclusion as you on Jex being a reason to town lean him now to me looks like you are ignoring a lot of his play, I don't think purposefully, but he should be concerning.

Look at posts like his 618, 955, or 1002 where he doesn't make stances, tries to be on he fence about a lot of stuff, for the most part, repeats things other slots have said before him and overall has no unique content. Then there's posts like 635 followed 637 where it looks like he's gonna do something, then drops it. I could do an ISO on his posts this game since there's so many patterns where Bardull just isn't pro-town and I struggle to find where he is pro-town.

JeXs

Smash Champion
@ JeXs JeXs : It shows to me that he doesn't really weigh your actions. He said that those actions could be suspicious but in reality his question wasn't really helpful at all. He simply answered saying "Oh fair enough". It doesn't matter if he already town read you before. I'll take back the point that he gained an easy town read on you though. I cannot find the post, but I'm pretty sure it was one where he said "Yeah I'm pretty sure he's town from this quote". I'll talk about it again if I find it.
Look at this frustration. He positively reeks of new Town in his first game and his first real pressure.
this post?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I'm not too interested in Bardull. He's only a slight town read to me. I'm more focusing on who I feel is scummy. If you feel he is scum, bring the case. That's up to you. Burden of Proof.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Although I'm pretty sure he was already town reading me before that and that was only to strengthen his read on me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Yeah but what was off to me was him getting 'new town' feel from that, not that he had you as null and then gained a town read on you. That's the point I'm trying to make. Point is he's scum because he's faking that 'new town' feel he got. Get me?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Also, seeing how Werekill interacts with you is another reason I find him suspicious over you now. He asked you a question and you answered, and then he said he found you %100 town

Edit that to: He gave an analysis of your 'frustration' being new town when it was a stretch. (Which I found annoying as well, no reason to come to that conclusion)

For the same reasoning, it's a stretch to make. What do you think of it? Also after you respond, we are done. This is going in circles. (It's anti-town) Talk to me about our scumreads or us.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm not too sure. He did seem pretty confident that I was town.
Anyways, what do you think of dabuz? Does he scum read BardulL or does he simply not agree that you town read him? Do you think it's telling of his alignment?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I think he is Scum.

From above, I think he is trying to find something wrong with our post. Notice how he hasn't spoken about our other reads or himself. He's cherrypicking. If he feels bardull is off, then he should bring evidence to the table, not criticize our post because he disagrees with it.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
gog dammit Ran.

Please stop going back in forth with Jex. This is all pointless.

Seriously do not respond to that last post.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno , this will answer your question you had about ryker and washedlaundry

Cause of this. I found Ryker-Laundry interaction kind of off setting. Before the day began, I figured that our slot would be night killed if Murder was scum. But Protean's lynch made sense as well. I don't really see how a Protean night kill benefited scum. If anything it benefits town. Murder getting rid of one of his duo players (Ryker and Laundry have been playing together for 7 years as he said) is pretty much the only sensible reason. Protean's vote on Murder made me feel he felt the same way.

After I caught up in my reading, I changed my mind on Murderscum. His play has been pretty town/protown. I didn't have his play to weigh against the night kill speculation before, but now that I do it holds much more weight than the speculation.
looool, wow man i dont know what to tell you; one of our most obv town + active players getting killed benefits town? please stop whatever you're smokin

the fact is that; a protean kill makes the most sense for scum murder; just take a look at the playerlist; the only people with influence in this game is ryker and washedlaundry cause lets face it; ran nullifies any influence zen would have and frozenflame is usually inactive; getting rid of protean gives him thread control and more influence; you can see he was more persuasive day1; the other influential player was protean; and with all those years of playing together protean was certainly able to read ryker as scum; similar to how ryker said he's never been wrong about washed being scum

if anyone else was scum they would have just shot murderbrush;

and to answer frozenflames question; ryker probably thought it would be too risky to keep washed and gorf around; their both good players capable of seeing him as scum

@Protean-, if you actually think murderbrush is scum; vote him again; or if rockin wont do that vote me/someone else or something and then vote him;

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Every post by Bardull and my case:
Same deal as with Levi, highlighting important parts of the posts.

1. i am indeed a bawss hawg gangsta this game young amidamaru, and with the power of totoro on our side we finna bodying deez weeaboo scum wannabe chumps

2. yo i'm not answering that lel

3. i have tried the wombo combo pizza from roundtable pizza and it's actually pretty good because the vegetables are typically pretty fresh.

4. too lazy to change name but i also like to be unique but i mean if you guys REALLY want me to i'll join XD

5. aight as long as dabuz is doin' what he needs to be doin' then we in there
30 Answering a lot of silly questions

bunzy why are you claiming to be the host of the event *groan* i am just going to look in the other direction and cover my kawaii totoro ears about it
31 RVS

uh

hm

ok

Vote: Jexs

hai
35 Looks like a RVS vote to me.

idk what to say idk how i'm feeling about jex, i feel like there's a layer of a lack of ingenuity but maybe it's more of a formal thing since jex isn't a regular here or something.

i mean i voted for jex and then jex votes for bunzy and isn't like 'yo bardull i know you're a cute *** totoro but why you tryna catch a fade" and idk how to feel about it

yea

riddle me this jexs do you trust the kawaiiness of totoro or are you worried i might try to have my furry way with you soon?
50 Comes after Ami applies a little pressure to Jex, it does make sense as a followup to the vote in 36, but that vote looked flat out random and Bardull doesn't have anything to say on the slot until after Ami. Then I also am not sure if Bardull is even serious because his follow up question is about Totoro.

this is depressing how do u not know totoro

brb going to sulk in a corner ;_;
52 Joke post, moving along.

V/LA for a cool minute. Haven't read since my last post 'cause evo and some other stuff, but I'll get caught up soon.
280 Evo

admittedly did some skimming 'cause i'm REALLY busy (moving out in 1 month so i'm in the process of getting rid of a ton of my stuff and dealing with financial aid stuff and buying clothes and blah blah blah) so if i missed anything of value or didn't cover anything just ask me about it and i'll give my $.02.
:-/
talk to me later about this =3 but it explains a lot regarding his rather...well at least to me his communication skills have been kinda bland like a very blank wall with no art on it if that makes sense XD and he didn't answer my question regarding how he felt about my slot which was also kinda unusual, but him being an esl student could potentially explain his approach this game, so it has given me an excuse to be open minded about the slot. otherwise i'd definitely be with you to hardbody him for sure.

@BarDulL: I see you catching up. Keep on keepin' on. I want to see your thoughts bro.
hmmmmmm yeah we're gonne have to wait on that :<

how does my play here remind you of my play from monster mafia (it's like the complete opposite)? also i've been inactive for like 2 days :<

bolded/underline is weird to me since you seem pretty confident regarding all the aforementioned players are playing like their 'typical selves. where is this confidence coming from, especially in regards to jex?

other stuff:
i skipped over a lot of interaction stuff like that earlier raz butt-in and ryker's subsequent attempt to salvage the presumed problem but yea that was kinda interesting but i don't like the idea of lynching them this early on (not a defense of the slot but they're useful for pushing the game forward).

leviathan was also pretty quick to try and squish protean but i'm not sold at all on scumprotean either as of yet. is leviathan a hydra or is he trying to play as some enigma who apparently knows a lot of dgames history?

jex is null and i REALLY want a read list from the slot because his interactions this game have been kinda wonky.

i don't really get gova right now, at least in this game he's coming off as kinda douchey for wanting to kill off gorf/washed for something that happened a long time ago in mafia (apparently they're annoying and that's reason enough to lynch them? wat*****)???

alakaslam is on par with vinyl in terms of communicating his ideas effectively. i actually don't think this slot is scummy though (more like silly town trying to be some mysterious intelligent enigma) which makes me look at murderbush in an odd light for having wanted to kill the slot.

@we thuggin dude do you want to work with me this game? who we finna body?

@#HBC | J yo when are you gonna get your hands dirty? not a prod or anything (kinda) and sorry if i missed anything you posted that fits the description of you getting your hands dirty (admittedly been skimming a bit) but so far it seems you're staying in the back and giving your vote to people (amidamaru iirc?). would help for me to read you.

more from me later[/quote]

427 First highlight, he would be fine with hardbodying Jex but also has a reason to think he shouldn't be hardbodied from what I can tell, it looks like he's just trying to keep his opinion and options open for now.

Second highlight he does ask Arcane a few questions which is nice, not strong questions at all however; first is just meta, second is basically serving to get an elaboration on some reads. That's good though, I wonder what he has next to say once they are answered.

The reads listed in the rest of his post are weak.

Finally, he does give J a bit of pressure, but that's after Murder, Protean, ect. already pressured J and arguably had stronger and more directed pressure.

anyone else thinking what i'm thinking from this or do i need to waddle away and run around until i get dizzy and fall asleep?
That Jexy isn't committing to a hard stance?
yea that's the long and short of it, and also those two slots are definitely the go-to wagons atm. also he wants either bunzy or levi when levi has tried to make the compromise with town to kill off bunzy, but would scum do this to their partner?
at least at this point in the game i don't feel it's a practical approach. i mean contextually i don't feel that levi would switch to bunzy in this manner...idk maybe i'm wrong about it but i don't think so this time around

*runs around in circles and falls asleep*
You mean just falling back to Dabuz as his hypothetical partner? I'm not thinking about that because Dabuz has already shown some of his town. Also, it seemed to me that for Levi, it was an ideal play for him to make as scum because it is easy to condemn him for his questions of which he does regardless of alignment.
my thought process:

jexs says he wants to body levi and bunzy

these are easy go-to lynches because bunzy has been inactive with some presumably questionable play (i say presumably because i haven't looked super closely at his posts while levi is calling out dabunz on it) while levi has a wagon formulating on himself, so in turn these are easy approaches for jexs to make as any alignment.

he lacks a significant amount of substance regarding why he's making these approaches

if he wants levi and bunzy then i'm curious if he has really looked at levi and bunzy's interactions to see if they are scum together. if they aren't scum together but still scum is that an implication that one of them is indy? (pls no indy pls rockin pls ;___; ) i'd really like to hear why he thinks both should die and what he thinks will come of one of those lynches.

conclusion: it's hard for me to discern whether or not jexs is legit town or if he's scumming it up and trying to hop aboard easy pushes at this point in time, but i have no reason to think he's the former 'cause holy mother of gorf there's no substance.
i don't mean to detract from the levi push btw but i just want to make a point that jexs need more substance and needs to explain his pushes more efficiently. transparency for new slots is awesome.
no dude remember i'm a sleeping totoro?

ah **** it i'll roll with you on it and i'll keep it on if he doesn't provide a satisfactory response

Vote: Leviathan
this is exactly what i was thinking :-/
although i'm not sure i'm 100% on the same conclusion but i'm definitely leaning that way
Page 12 with 40 PPP

This comes after Ami's large amount of pressure on Jex, maybe it's some new ways to look at the Jex angle, but it's not a unique push in the slightest. However, he ends it by saying he's unsure on Jex and really wants more which is just so, uncommitted. Then he proceeds to say he doesn't want to distract from the Levi push and votes Levi, a slot who he only mentioned in: "is leviathan a hydra or is he trying to play as some enigma who apparently knows a lot of dgames history?". Yeah, this is an awful wagon hop IMO, looks disgusting now that I notice it.

what??? and why did you dodge my #427?
603 Directed at Arcane

also holy **** there was a lot of posts

why can't this be an unconfident scum player who doesn't want to take risks? i know what you're saying and i've considered it, but i'm still on the fence about it.

how are his thoughts transparent? he hasn't gone in-depth at all about why he thinks the way he thinks, he has only been stating observations of things at surface value.

hmmmmm i feel so disconnected from you this game, watdo?

i agree with this part.

but you never went in depth with this. looking at my monster mafia play, i pretty much over extended too much in rvs which was intentional but i didn't expect people to actually believe that this was a scum slip (i was going for 'townie intentionally trying to start the game' approach). i didn't do that here though. mechanically speaking the play is completely different, albeit the persona i'm exhibiting might be similar (but anyone who has been in dgames can exhibit similar personas as either alignment). soooooo what's got you itching??
611 Fence on Jex with a question towards me, questioning Levi a little wrt Jex, a filler question, the equivalent of a head nod to Arcane's wall on Werekill, and finally Bardull responding to Arcane wrt how Bardull's play compares here and in Monster. Nothing accomplished here or any strong content, but maybe he's going somewhere with these questions...

427 i wanted elaboration on why you felt ami/jexs/someone elses play was 'typical' when i feel this claim isn't well substantiated up to this point.

mfw murderbush wall
616 Pushing Arcane again for some answers. Comments on the existence of the Murderbush wall(s). (602, 606, 613)

pre-emptively posted. agreed with second post of murderbush wall and love the consideration of newtown vs. newscum. also agree with third post. also agree with first post. really want to see some responses from jexs/levi.

still kinda feeling out the situation between jex/levi but i AM ok with going in either direction, currently leaning towards jexs
618 He's in agreement with Murder about Jex possibly being newbtown, but more likely newbscum. Bardull also agrees with the other wall posts. Finally he's ok with both Jex and Levi directions. No comments or questions or ANYTHING on these massive posts except: "I agree." He's not even attempting to provide content or make stances, it's just him parroting other opinions and be a relatively hard to notice slot in a game with some loud slots.

i feel like you're trying to dance around my questioning. even if i exhibit a similar persona then doesn't that mean you should be looking at ryker and like 60% of the slots here in a perplexed manner????? like so many people here are exhibiting similar personas (like ran) but you're not looking to lynch them are you? i think you're looking at my slot because historically i've been easy to lynch for doing hilarious **** lel but you're actually getting caught with your pants down by saying my persona is the problem.

the substantiation i want is for you to actually explain a jexs/ami/murderbush town read at that stage in the game
635 This is a really good post, he's pressuring Arcane more and really trying to dig into the slot, I am expecting something later down the line for this slot.

honestly i like some of arcane inferno's posts but his stance on me is so whack, like wtf lol
637 Well then, that's a bit surprising. Actually, it's not surprising, Arcane has barely gotten attention at this point in the game, and IIRC the only solid stance on Arcane ATM is murder slight town leaning him. This is where I think it's painfully obvious that Bardull isn't trying to make stances and instead wants to parrot other people but keep his options open.

and i have no clue why he is saying jexs/ami/murderbush was playing their typical shtick (implying i presume that they are town). how did he confidently come to these conclusions so early on???
638 Mentioning something he already asked about in 427 I believe.

Haven't read up since I've been at class and whatnot today. Will look into everything toMorrow.
not toMorrow, I meant tomorrow morning.
766 and 767, reasons for low activity.

ok so like the game sped up a bit and i'm busy as all hell, plus i'm going to north carolina for a cool minute because i have to take this dog on an airplane to North Carolina
to deliver her to her owners*

redundancy much

yeah

but i should have a ton of free time while i'm there to get caught up i guess
922 + 924

ok i'm officially here lets get this **** going

J has been pretty non-existent pretty much all game if memory serves. I'm still in the middle of catching up tho. Regarding Levi, to be perfectly honest (as it should have been apparent), my vote on him was/is pretty unsubstantiated atm and it's only there because I was throwing Ami my vote to see if they could do anything with it while I was (and still am) considering Jexs. I haven't REALLY looked into him yet. I liked where murderbush was going with the slot regarding Levi's push on Protean being an overextend on Levi's part, which was true. Levi's immediate push towards Dabuz after he realized he wasn't going to get his way with Protean was interesting, but I haven't really decided if this was scum motivated or town motivated. Personally, I think it's kinda grimy to not stick to your guns.

Also, I feel like Levi has been avoiding contact with my slot. Which is kinda weird. We haven't actually spoken to each other yet. Watdo?

Anyway, continuing my read.
Lots of things already mentioned are being repeated here, still a strong lack of stances with the only real stance here being it's kind of grimy for Levi to push me after Protean's push failed.

Minor update: I can see the J hate. after reading J vs. Washed. There's something about J's tone and his general approach that isn't very much like his town approach from the games I've played with him in recent memory.
One more for the J wagon!

i just don't like the slot at all, no offense to jexs himself but everything about it just grinds against me. his willingness to switch votes so quickly between dabuz/levi and then to myself and his willingness to ride coattails is just urghhhhh it can very easily be new scum or new town and it's a damn shame. idk what to say about the AtE either but i'm just going to leave it alone for now.
Still on the fence about Jex.

I think Arcane's approach to my slot has been really wonky, but I don't know what to make of it. He says he thinks I'm scum because I have a similar persona to Monster mafia, which is KINDA true, but I mean how is that an implication that I'm scum? He hasn't really refuted the point I made earlier which is that having a similar persona isn't necessarily an implication of alignment, especially in DGames where we have a TON of people that can emulate their town personas as scum, including me (yes I can do it GIVE ME SOME CREDIT COME ON PEOPLE JEEZ!) But they aren't the direction I want to go in right now; they're sitting at null, slight slight town for me because the rest of their content really hasn't been bad at all (except for dat wonky bardeezy read come on you playa haters)
His stance is a town lean on Arcane despite the whole "Arcane has a weird approach to my slot" thing! It's a stance thank goodness but Bardull is completely ignoring what I would think is a big red flag to him. Then the rest of his content is good, I feel like I've heard this before, was probably from Murderbush.

Jexs, I looked over you reasoning for why you dislike my slot, but it looks like a classic OMGUS. Have you considered that I might be town simply misreading you?

As an aside, and I'm really curious, what do you think of a Levi/J/BarDulL scum team? Is it possible? Like, who do you think would be my hypothetical partners at this point in time if I actually was scum? Please elaborate.

(Also, try to understand that I'm open minded and not hell bent on forcing you on the guillotine.)
A question towards Jex, the slot who has by far been questioned the most this game.

@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan yo so what's up, we haven't talked yet or anything. who do you like and who do you dislike?

@ Dabuz Dabuz haven't spoken to you much either. where do you think scum is? any hard town reads you got going on?

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru - y are you such a bro

@#HBC | J - I'm thinking about voting for you atm. But I'd like to hear beforehand some substantiation regarding your town Jexs/Levi reads (if memory correctly serves you town read them which was pretty opposite of the current). Who do you think scum is?

@Potassium -

kay that's it for my catch up
963 - 968 A few questions, want to see where he goes with these.
Arcane ur a dumbie or scummie

Murderbush being dumbie for suggesting bard lynch cause bard is town

Jbaybay pls get in here and do something or you're going to get pooped on like a masochist
997 This post just screams filler to me.

watdafack

ok my phone has to be being super ****ty because i thought i read somewhere that you'd be ok with bard lynch

yeah or maybe it's because i just woke up and i thought i was reading a post by you when it was really an arcane post lel
1000 Also looks like filler.
ok uh hm well i looked at leviathan's 818 and there isn't anything that strikes out to me as bad or off. i kinda agree with most of it but regarding his read on arcane, i feel like arcane's other content is fine. idk maybe it's arcane's experience however his one small slip up might be him trying to fit totoro into the guillotine WHEN TOTORO IS TOO DAMN BIG TO FIT IN THE GUILLOTINE =D lol. but really at this point i almost feel 100% like arcane is scum goggling my slot with like everything i do though. :-/

i'm not really sure about bunzy cause i haven't thoroughly read too much into the slot.

i can see why people think levi might be being manipulative to survive but him catering to some of the power house slots does not seem mafia-motivated. i can see him being indy predominantly since he could be upholding his survival by saying some of the power house slots are town etc. while doing some flip flopping on reads to avoid getting bodied. but i think J is the better push atm.

@Arcane - i asked those questions to see if jexs would slip up lol scum goggle more pls. i mean he was saying bardeezy/levi/j were scummy but i don't think he really thinks that's the case which is why i asked him what he thought of a potential team. i think he has pretty much sheeped his way to this point so i'm still a little concerned but i don't think he's the play toDay though.

as another aside, i'm pretty curious about the alakaslam slot. i forget, did someone fill it or is there still a need for a replacement?
1002 His main stance this post: He can see Levi being Indy. In fact, 1000 posts into this game, and that's his biggest stance, and the main reason for this is because Levi looks like he's trying to survive by calling powerhouse slots townie. Another big stance, J is the better push. At this point in the game, I'd say the J wagon had more support than the Levi wagon so yeah, parroting and being pretty hard to notice still. Comments on trying to get Jex to slip up, now is a bit concerned about the slot, a day before the deadline. The rest is more being unsure on almost everything.

tell gheb to quit being so :059:

:093::094:

:58:
k i'm back and uh when's deadline?
you guys are silly gooses. deadline is in basically 24 hours. lol
k caught up and uh nothing's really changed. welp

zen not trying to cockblock you but yea lets figure out what we're doing with werekill toMorrow lol

yeah

i'm feeling J more than leviathan but i'll compromise to leviathan if need be i suppose (that's not really what i wanna do but i'll do it for great justice) unless something cray cray happens
1056 - 1058 Just here to show his support for the J wagon again, comments on Werekill who I believe he mentioned earlier wrt agreeing with Murderbush about the slot but never actually did anything about.

I will not be here tonight for deadline as I am doing that whole north carolina dog thing for the next few days. But I can vote for whomever before 5:00pm PST.

Anyway, I'm so confused regarding J. Why is he not here defending himself?
LOL

can someone pleeeease cop this slot, thx
1073 - 1075 I'm confused as to why Bardull unvoted, would also like to know why Bardull went from town lean on Arcane to wanting him copped.
Vig Jexs or Werekill. Cop Leviathan. Cop him again afterward.
^actually this works a lot more
1081 + 1082 And to end the Day, we have this post by Bardull!

So this is every post by Bardull up to now, and this is why I think he's scum.
-He doesn't put our his own opinions, everything he says is him parroting another slot.
--He barely has stances, with all his stances being weak, most slots he's null on or at least if he has thoughts leaning one way or another towards a lot, he doesn't show them.
---He doesn't try to push, there were oppurtunities where he could of pushed and provided content but every time he drops the push or it just looks half assed.
----Overall, there's no scum hunting effort, nothing that makes him stand out, it's just, he's Bardull, he says stuff and nothing really comes from it.

Now I understand Bardull seems to have been busy lately, and mafiascum is quite the time sink at points so i'm not expecting Murderbush level of content, but I have trouble finding points where I find him actually doing something. I find points where I expect a certain level of transition for a townie to go through, but I don't see that transition. IMO this is the perfect example of lurky/ inactive scum, it's low content and easy to get by unnoticed if nothing he says or does stands out.

Vote: Bardull

JeXs

Smash Champion
I think you forgot an important part in which he says he prefers J's lynch but left his vote on levi who he will apparently compromise with if J's lynch wouldn't go through. That's a big contradiction there.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Vote: BarDulL

One of the scummiest slots in the game and deserves to get lynched without question.

Arcane Inferno is almost assuredly Town from his latest response, I think he's getting too caught up in trying to wrap his mind around my claim and having difficulty seeing past it.

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru

Your reads are bad. You have no idea what you're doing. You're the worst Town slot in this game and are contributing to throwing it. You might as well be another member of the scumteam. In my next post, I am going to go into great detail why your latest posts are horrendous and if I fail in showing you the light (which is likely with how hopeless you have been this game) then I promise you that I will at least succeed in getting Town to ignore your opinion. I'm letting you know this ahead of time.

Today we lynch BarDulL, Bunzy, or Murderbush. More details regarding this and my updated reads in my next post.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I'm also going to go into more detail regarding my claim in response to Arcane Inferno in my next post. It's going to be a long one and I probably won't be able to post it until tonight.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Vote: BarDulL

One of the scummiest slots in the game and deserves to get lynched without question.

Arcane Inferno is almost assuredly Town from his latest response, I think he's getting too caught up in trying to wrap his mind around my claim and having difficulty seeing past it.

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru

Your reads are bad. You have no idea what you're doing. You're the worst Town slot in this game and are contributing to throwing it. You might as well be another member of the scumteam. In my next post, I am going to go into great detail why your latest posts are horrendous and if I fail in showing you the light (which is likely with how hopeless you have been this game) then I promise you that I will at least succeed in getting Town to ignore your opinion. I'm letting you know this ahead of time.

Today we lynch BarDulL, Bunzy, or Murderbush. More details regarding this and my updated reads in my next post.
I'm very curious to see what makes you feel he is "one of the scummiest slots in the game." I look forward to seeing your case post.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Just read Bunz's case, and although I dislike the quote EVERY post style of case (it allows you to add too much spin on each post, plus a lot of the posts are meaningless to quote), I can see the line of reasoning on Bardull. He needs to get in here and actually post.

Bunz, why do you feel the need to quote every single post in your cases? They can be summed up waaaay shorter, that's for sure.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Unless someone comes in here flat out claiming they somehow stopped your role, I don't have a reason to believe you. You're my scum suspect, I am pretty damn sure you will flip scum, I don't want to give you another Day and Night to be scummy.
...Actually, fine, you're right. I'm getting too hasty, I don't believe your role, I don't have a reason to believe it, but there's a chance i'm wrong.

Unvote
Ok, this is ****in strange.

Levi is your number one scum read, and you feel "pretty damn sure" he will flip scum. Then you immediately unvote because you "could be wrong" about his role.

What the **** does his role have to do with your read on him? You spend most of D1 frothing at the mouth to kill him, and now that he has a role he can "prove," you back off. I have Levi as a town read, and even I can see ways that he can prove his role but still be scum (courier, for example). If you're so damn sure he's going to flip scum, why back off when he suddenly has a really strange claim?

You said it yourself, you don't want to give him another Day to be scummy. His role has nothing to do with that concept if you have such a hard read on him.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
In fact, the more I'm thinking of it, the more I dislike it.

Bunz, you've done nothing but make useless posts, make an absurdly hard push on Levi, then back off of it completely and move on to Bardull. If you have such a hard on for Levi and see him as likely to flip scum, why move on to Bardull when several other players are still ok with getting rid of Levi? I'm struggling to find reasoning other than "lol he can prove his claim!"

On the Levi note, I don't like how reachy your case was on him earlier, especially with how much you apparently think he'll flip scum.

In a lot of ways your slot has been more useless than Bardull's, especially earlier in the game.

Vote: Bunz

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
On another note, Arcane's reaction is exactly how I would expect someone with a scum read on Levi to react to his claim. Your scum read was even harder than Arcane's; unvoting and saying you don't want to see Levi dead is weird as ****.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] My role will be confirmed as aligned with the Town through the mod. I'm saying this because I don't want scum to have room in their argument to say that I could be using some messenger role. I've asked Rockin specifically about this just for this purpose. While I still would like Bunzy lynched, that is not the best reason to suspect him. Town should be backing off my slot for this purpose.

2.] Werekill, you mentioned that you look forward to a case post. Well, I need to go through Amidamaru's reads list and explain why it is so awful and dumb, then respond to Arcane and flesh out my thought process behind the claim, then go into my own reads list and why it has morphed the way it has. I'll give a few reasons for why I'm reading each player the way I do, but it's not going to be some grand spectacle of quote analysis like it seems you might be expecting.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan

1. Town probably should be backing off, but come on. Him going so hard on you then backing off after your claim, especially after he STILL said he saw you as scummy after it, is weird as ****. He should be questioning the **** out of you, not backing off.

It all feels like he knew he didn't actually have ground to stand on with his case on you, so he used your claim as an excuse to back off. If you flipped town (and I feel you will), he would look awfully ****ty.

2. Lol, fair enough. But I'm starting to feel a case is less a post by post analysis and more just a series of strong points supported by quotes. It feels more and more that the post by post stuff is just a waste of time to do and is inherently flawed; usually the person making it goes into it with a conclusion already set, tainting his or her objectivity and statements towards each post. I'm certainly guilty of this in the past.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1. Care to explain to me how exactly you know his [Murderbush's] reads are bad?

Sorry but the "waahhhhhhh Im town and he's scum reading me!!" argument doesn't carry much weight. Considering you know, you can do this thing called lie about what alignment you are to the rest of us.

Is this some extremely passive aggressive way of saying that you think murderbush is town but an idiot and the only way you could possibly get him off your back was through your alleged power? Man, play the victim card more plz. Lets not act like you're the shining beacon of towniness this game. You can just be honest with us and say you were desperate to get murderbush off your back. You're not doing a good job hiding how survivalist you're playing right now while trying to pass it off as legitimately good play.

In shorter terms, pretty much this:

****ing lol

the day I take lessons in role strategy analysis from you is the day that right wing fiscal policy will actually benefit the general populations of developed nations. (hint: it'll never happen!)

2.] So let me get this straight. Let's assume you are what you claim to be.

You tell us that your goal was to more or less get town to stop being distracted by your slot. An admirable goal.

As a friendly neighbor, obviously your goal is to ensure that you get cleared to a town role, ideally one the many players read as town, so that you can get the town cred you need and get people to not focus on you anymore and basically treat you like a clear. With this in mind, and given what reasoning you've given for choosing murderbush, that all adds up.

Here's where it stops adding up. You decided to literally come into the thread with ZERO pressure on you, and ****ing claim that you FAILED TO USE YOUR ROLL.

Let's go through that again. You
legitimately thought that claiming a role that you have absolutely NO WAY to confirm, under NO pressure, was going to serve your stated goal of getting the town to not be distracted by you? When you could very easily be lying about this entire claim in an attempt to buy yourself time because you're rattled from yesterday's push on you?

I'm not kidding when I say this play reeks of desperation and survivalist drive. Not to mention a distinct lack of foresight. How exactly do you think claiming this role, assuming you're town, is going to help you get yourself confirmed? If we go ahead and assume you actually got roleblocked and that you are aware of this fact, how exactly did you conclude that claiming that you have this power was going to make you any more likely to successfully use it? You LITERALLY argued that you claimed because you assumed that if you didn't claim, that you would be constantly roleblocked.

Lets go over this one again. Its a doozy.

Levi is arguing that he CLAIMED A PR because he thought that by claiming, it would somehow make his LESS LIKELY TO BE CONSTANTLY ROLEBLOCKED and thus assist him in achieving his stated goal of using his power to get himself cleared.

Is it just me, or does that make literally zero ****ing sense?

Last time I checked, the best way to get yourself constantly roleblocked is to ****ing claim a PR that creates clears. Pretty sure that's begging the scum to RB you, especially without a flipped doc yet.

If I had your alleged role, I wouldve went into day 2 and ya know, played normally as if nothing happened and tried to get people to see that I was town without OPENLY TELLING THE SCUM I WAS A PR WITH THE POTENTIAL TO CLEAR MYSELF WHEN MY GOAL WAS TO GET MY CLEAR SENT OUT. Like I seriously don't get how your thought process was allegedly "oh **** I got RB'd, GUESS I BETTER GO CLAIM OTHERWISE I MIGHT GET RB'D FOR THE WHOLE GAME!!!!" Had you not claimed Id be willing to bet you wouldnt get RBd all game. What games have you played in where a scumteam just constantly roleblocked one unclaimed slot for an entire game? Like actually though, I don't understand how you made the assumption that you would get blocked all game.

If you get RB'd for the rest of the game, you literally did that to yourself. But of course that would be extra convenient for you to be able to say was going on if you're scum just desperately trying to get murderbush off you with a fake claim out of left field that you can't back up. Being able to say "oh **** welp I guess I got roleblocked again guys!" every day since you're the only claimed PR makes it easy for you to just sit on this claim without ever having to put up some proof.

This is just ****ing grimy as ****, and the fact that you're trying to defend it as a good, strategic protown play just makes it worse.

So Protean voted Jexs and then went back to murderbush, so it looks like Protean is saying that the fact the he was NK'd makes him think murderbush was responsible.

Murderbush came out pretty vocally yesterday saying he hard read Protean as town. Pretty certain that was ryker hard reading WL as town IIRC. Obviously these two have an extensive mafia history. Anyone more familiar with it than I wanna fill me in as to whether or not Ryker would go for the buddying route as scum with an active and vigorous WL in the game?

@mUrDErBUSh is that what you think Protean is thinking here?

Not sure what you're referring to. Link please?
1.] I would love to do that! Look at Murderbush's stances from D1. He wanted to lynch J. He wanted to lynch me. He was townreading both you and BarDulL. He wanted to vig JeXs and Werekill.

J was town. I was town. There is scum between you and BarDulL (likely the latter). JeXs is Town. I'm unsure on Werekill.

That's how I know his reads are bad. Murderbush's play the entire game has literally been wanting to lynch townies and calling scum Town. Whenever there's an important call to make [J's alignment, my alignment, your interactions with BarDulL, JeXs' alignment] he always gets it wrong.

He is an idiot, don't get that twisted. You're trying really hard to make me out to be a whiny victim here, but I've explained my process already. Getting Murderbush off of me is cutting off the head of the snake. Thank you for quoting Potassium's post that ignores the other half of my reasoning for targeting Murderbush which I already addressed.

2.] I claimed with no pressure on me because this Town is predictable. There are literally 3 people in this game who are townreading me. The rest are more or less null on me while the majority is fine with lynching me. There's no point in trying to reason with Murderbush. There's no point in trying to reason with Amidamaru. BarDulL, Bunzy, and Gova are on the less active scale and I wouldn't be surprised if they just came into the thread today content to push where they left off yesterday on me. That leaves you, who I feel is the only slot from these interactions (and Amidamaru, though he's quit) who is actively engaging me in an attempt to get a read. That's why I claimed. Because I don't believe in this Town's ability to get it together.

You're wrong in your view of this role. You say there's no way to confirm my role and that I could be easily lying about this. My role is literally meant to confirm itself. I can't easily be lying about this because I have linked myself to another role in this game who can confirm my botched attempt.

Now, what bothered me as soon as I learned that I was roleblocked was why. Why would scum roleblock me? I nearly got lynched, most of the thread will probably still be on board with me going, and I have little thread power. Either the scum deduced that I have a role, or a Town-aligned player who disliked me from yesterDay decided to take action. I think there's a fair chance that the latter happened, and I was worried that the Town player would be someone like Murderbush, Bunzy, Amidamaru, etc. who would be unlikely to let go of their suspicion until I'm dead. You are postulating that the roleblocker is scum, but I think there is a decent enough chance that he is Town that is was worth outing myself.

No, it's not the best play and I might be roleblocked from here on out, but if that is the case then Town has a piece of information with which to constantly throw my way. If I am scum, I have committed to a claim and have to force a facade for the rest of the game on D2. Tell me, how many scum games have you played where the scum wasn't eventually found out while they were doing that?

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
You guys don't think there's at least merit in giving one more night to Levi to possibly allow his ability to work?

Arcane Inferno did some nasty misrepresentation at one point in their case. The rest was ok
In case it wasnt clear, Im not saying we need to lynch Levi right the **** now because of his ****ty claim. Just wanted to make it extremely clear to everyone just how ****ty the claim was so they didn't buy into all his "lol this is the most protown move!" garbage

I'm still trying to figure out who the best play for today is. Need to reread and touch base with Gheb though before Ill have a good idea on that end.

What the **** though @ this misrepresentation bull****. You need to put some substance behind an accusation like that bro. Pretty sure I didn't misrepresent anything.

Ok not gonna lie, that post is a little difficult to follow, especially considering you say you won't be making any "appeasement" points at the very top, but then you basically conflate your "appease" and "opportunity" points in the last paragraph.

I def can see what you're trying to get at though. That shift in attitude is sketch as ****. Im just not entirely sold that that is werescum as opposed to weretown actually being overly brownie townie like you said and then just curbing that platitudinous opinion in the face of reasonable critique of it.

Like Im reading these posts and what I see is werekill taking a lame and uninteresting "lol guys no quicklynch plz we're basically still in RVS" (which is even more meaningless considering like were said it was only page 6 so I don't think anyone was actually advocating a quicklynch at that point), and then Levi comes in and says "lol werekill you're naive, no one is actually going for a quicklynch and you should be timid about early wagons".

This interaction is entirely mechanical and doesnt have much to do with reads or substance. Just one player being really overly timid about early momentum and the other calling him out for it.

Maybe Im wrong here but from my experience playing with werekill hes a pretty timid player. (no offense dude but you changed you mind about **** like a million times in Monster, especially near the end when mechanical stuff was being discussed, somewhat similar to what Zen is pointing out here).

Basically I agree with you that there is definitely a transition there. I'm just not sold that its "janky and unreal" as you describe it. It looks like timid werekill bending to a strong slot like Levi. Pretty null IMO.

I do like your analysis w.r.t "no scum hunt". Im going to be paying extra attention to this "contribute, not scum hunt" type stuff when I go back through the game. This section of the post at the very least is pretty townie analysis on your part, whether or not I ultimately agree with your conclusions.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] Levi is also one who I feel is trying to emulate his town play. In the mini I had no problems with him, and agreed with his direction. Here he seems to have good reaons, but he vibes off. For example, his backing down of his push on Protein was out of character for him. I would expect him to continue to push him if he genuinely felt he was scum. To me, him switching out was to salvage his play as he was under some heavy attack, especially from Murder, who he was simply appealing to, if I can call it that. Again, his switch to Dabuz was unimpressive. The words still ring in my ear "Well, there's still Dabuz." What kind of drive to find scum and convince the rest of the town is that? This is why I feel they are both scum together, he sits on Dabuz while he may lose his life in the game.

2.] Secondly, on his role. I don't see any reason to let him live after today. First, he connects himself to vague roles, and outs that he feels he may have been roleblocked. He doesn't have confirmation that he was roleblocked, simply that his role failed. I am not willing to wait on role information from others when his is vague itself, and he is suspicious. I can understand Pott saying we are concerning for saying that other roles stepping up to insure that he is legit would be the only thing that holds me back, but I do not want that. Remember that him claiming that vague role would have to force others to claim. So the one who is concerning is Levi himself for forcing that situation. I want his lynch.

3.] Finally, on the night kill speculation. If Levi were scum, it would benefit him to kill off Protean, as out of the cluster of Murder/Protean/Ami/Levi, murdering murder could bring attention to Levi, in time. Nk'ing protean could make some equally doubt Levi/Murder, since both seem to be of the same skill level. @Protean- I'm wondering if this seems legit to you? If so, vote Levi. You scumread him, and I still believe he is scum. Don't lose your way. If you still feel Murder is scum for some other reason (related to the nk), then vote him again.
1.] You have played one game with me, Ranmaru. You're tripping over yourself trying to hold me to a standard I demonstrated when you don't have enough samples to properly gauge my behavior. This is like a scientist observing that a rat took a left in a maze so that when the rat took a right in the next one, that something must be wrong with the rat because he differed from his first attempt. No. I backed off of Protean- because he took an action that was much likelier to come from Town than Scum. I have been over this. Stop plugging your fingers into your ears and listen. J in the newbie - the player you're comparing this to - never did such a thing there. Why? Because J was scum. And Protean- was Town. That. Is. It. Me saying, "There's always Bunzy" is a snarky way of saying, "Well if I'm having doubts on my first pick, then I'll go to my second!" and nothing more. You're flailing hard trying to garner [lack of] motivation from my verbiage.

2.] There are no vague roles. Either Murderbush has some kind of facet to his role that causes visitors to fail [unlikely and unimportant] or a roleblocker targeted me. Those are what causes roles to fail. 2 options. Roles you can name. The opposite of vague. I am not forcing any claims. I am asking for a partial claim on an aspect of a role that probably no one has to Murderbush. If the roleblocker is Town, then he is free to keep his mouth shut and target elsewhere tonight while I get off my role. Try again.

3.] You're reaching. Again. You're trying way too hard to read the scumteam's mind behind the nightkill. You're not a mind reader and you're focusing on irrelevant drivel babble to back up a convoluted scumread. Stop.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
1.] I would love to do that! Look at Murderbush's stances from D1. He wanted to lynch J. He wanted to lynch me. He was townreading both you and BarDulL. He wanted to vig JeXs and Werekill.

J was town. I was town. There is scum between you and BarDulL (likely the latter). JeXs is Town. I'm unsure on Werekill.

That's how I know his reads are bad. Murderbush's play the entire game has literally been wanting to lynch townies and calling scum Town. Whenever there's an important call to make [J's alignment, my alignment, your interactions with BarDulL, JeXs' alignment] he always gets it wrong.
While I appreciate your effort here, this is entirely unconvincing to me. Obviously you and I do not see eye to eye in this game reads wise. We could yell at each other about whether murder is playing well or not all game and get no where.

I'll admit that I maybe went overboard trying to make you out to be super whiny, but you have to acknowledge that your stance on murder is incredibly reactionary and the point you are making here are very dependent on your subjective view of the game.

2.] I claimed with no pressure on me because this Town is predictable. There are literally 3 people in this game who are townreading me. The rest are more or less null on me while the majority is fine with lynching me. There's no point in trying to reason with Murderbush. There's no point in trying to reason with Amidamaru. BarDulL, Bunzy, and Gova are on the less active scale and I wouldn't be surprised if they just came into the thread today content to push where they left off yesterday on me. That leaves you, who I feel is the only slot from these interactions (and Amidamaru, though he's quit) who is actively engaging me in an attempt to get a read. That's why I claimed. Because I don't believe in this Town's ability to get it together.
This is all fair, but its incredibly presumptive. Yes, you were under a lot of pressure yesterday and yes, its reasonable for you to expect similar treatment day 2. But that hadn't happened yet. Thats what concerns me about your claim. You got REALLY jumpy and threw it out there before anyone seriously suggested we breath life back into a wagon on you. Its your decision to do all of this so preemptively instead of playing patiently and hoping that you wouldn't have to out your alleged role that bothers me. Like I said, if I had your claimed role, I would have played the situation VERY differently. This might sound hypocritical as I just gave you **** above for arguing from subjective lens w.r.t. murderbush, but I think the criteria to consider for a decision like this is much, much easier to analyze from an objective viewpoint. I think a level headed townie with a role like yours would have waiting until being almost lynch to claim such a role, just like you said you would have hypothtically D1 when I questioned you about when else you might have claimed. Your claim right at the start of day 2 doesnt match that attitude toward the role at all, which is why it's so suspect to me. Its such a jumpy, scared play. Most townies, especially someone like you who seems to put so much stock in your alleged townness to criticize the reads of other slots, wouldn't be so scared of being lynch from residual momentum on the prior day, much less so when they had a role like that in their back pocket that could clear them given another night phase without outing it.

You're wrong in your view of this role. You say there's no way to confirm my role and that I could be easily lying about this. My role is literally meant to confirm itself. I can't easily be lying about this because I have linked myself to another role in this game who can confirm my botched attempt.
Explain to me how murderbush is going to be able to confirm your botched attempt? This makes no ****ing sense.

If you're claiming that your role failed, how the **** is anyone going to confirm that that is true? You're not linked to ****ing anyone bro.

Now, what bothered me as soon as I learned that I was roleblocked was why. Why would scum roleblock me? I nearly got lynched, most of the thread will probably still be on board with me going, and I have little thread power. Either the scum deduced that I have a role, or a Town-aligned player who disliked me from yesterDay decided to take action. I think there's a fair chance that the latter happened, and I was worried that the Town player would be someone like Murderbush, Bunzy, Amidamaru, etc. who would be unlikely to let go of their suspicion until I'm dead. You are postulating that the roleblocker is scum, but I think there is a decent enough chance that he is Town that is was worth outing myself.

No, it's not the best play and I might be roleblocked from here on out, but if that is the case then Town has a piece of information with which to constantly throw my way. If I am scum, I have committed to a claim and have to force a facade for the rest of the game on D2. Tell me, how many scum games have you played where the scum wasn't eventually found out while they were doing that?
Ok I'll admit, I didn't put much stock into your argument that it could have been a town roleblocker. Town roleblockers are just so rare that it never really entered my calculus for analyzing your potential motives behind the claim. This point makes your choice more reasonable, but not by much. My point still stands that with some patience and solid play, if you really are town, you could have easily dissuaded this alleged town roleblocker from sticking on you. A lot of **** goes down in the early game and I think it isnt unreasonable to say that peoples' reads are most volatile at this point in the game. Youre most likely to be able to convince a town Rber to not bully you all game and go to a new target in the early game than you are at any other time. Your paranoia about being perma blocked in this manner just doesn't seem legitimate.

Your point about making a ballsy claim like this as scum and being able to successfully ride it to endgame is fine and all, but not really directing comparable since this a MUCH rarer play to see than someone continuously blocking a single slot for the other game, given its inherent risk. Also, riding the claim till endgame need not actually be your presumed goal if you're scum. Like I said, the play you made is very reactionary and your goal may have just been to survive one or two more day phases before being found out. Maybe you have a sick scum power that you wanted to get off a few more times before hittin the noose, or maybe you think you can set up adequate false connections with just one or two more day phases to do enough work for your team that you don't NEED to survive till the end. Not a very persuasive point man.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1. Potassium [replacing Alakaslam] - Null.

2. #HBC | Leviathan -

3. #HBC | Amidamaru - Town. He's trying to scumhunt, his thought processes while often sloppy don't come off as malicious.

4. #HBC | BarDulL - Scum. He's another face in the crowd and his early clash with Arcane struck me as TvS. I have seen nothing original from him nor have I seen any drive in pursuing potential scum. Yesterday he said something along the lines of, "I think J is likelier to be scum, but I am fine with Leviathan as well" and he left his vote on me. That was extremely grimy, as it absolves him of any responsibility of the mislynch. Will pull quote if it'll get others to take a closer look at him.

5. #HBC | Bunzy - Scum. Surprise! I like his BarDulL vote, but I think he could be bussing in that direction.

6. #HBC | Protean - Town. I'm glad they're dead.

7. JeXs - Town. Nothing has changed from my earlier Town read; a natural progression in his approach to the game that is consistent with being uncoordinated.

8. Gova - Null. He seems interested in Protean-'s scumread of Murderbush which is unique. I want to see where he goes with this and what else he does; I really wish he got into it with someone because this can go both ways and I won't know until I see him in conflict.

10. Murderbush - Nullscum. I go back and forth with this slot. I hate how he wanted to lynch J yesterday. I hate how he wanted to lynch me yesterday. I hate how he wanted to vig JeXs. I hate how he townread both Arcane and BarDulL. His directions are consistently bad, and I fully expect him to charge into this thread and continue being wrong about my own slot. Protean-'s scumread of him has part of me willing to join a Murderbush lynch because he might be better at reading him than I am and I generally am fine with honoring a confirmed innocent's wish. Right now, I would not lynch him before BarDulL and Bunzy, but he's in the back of my mind.

11. Arcane Inferno - Town. I am enjoying his continued push on BarDulL. His exchange with me toDay has me seeing that the gears in his mind are turning as he tries to get a bead on me.

12. Werekill - Null. I remember townreading him earlier, but I don't even remember why. Not a priority right now by any means and I'm confident I can wrangle something here if I reread and/or as time progresses.

Should be lynched: Bunzy, BarDulL

I'll respond to Arcane's latest post another time.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
If you're claiming that your role failed, how the **** is anyone going to confirm that that is true? You're not linked to ****ing anyone bro.
he means he's linked to the person that stopped his role; in this case a role blocker or murderbrush who he assumes might have something that would prevent his ability from working

but like you im not that convinced about this... hmm

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(1) Leviathan - Murderbush, Admidamaru,

(2) Murderbush -Protean (TRS)*

(3) Bardull - Arcane Inferno, Bunzy, Leviathan,

(1) Bunzy - Werekill

Not voting - , Potassium, Bardull, Gova,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I think you forgot an important part in which he says he prefers J's lynch but left his vote on levi who he will apparently compromise with if J's lynch wouldn't go through. That's a big contradiction there.
I did? Mind showing me where this is.

Just read Bunz's case, and although I dislike the quote EVERY post style of case (it allows you to add too much spin on each post, plus a lot of the posts are meaningless to quote), I can see the line of reasoning on Bardull. He needs to get in here and actually post.

Bunz, why do you feel the need to quote every single post in your cases? They can be summed up waaaay shorter, that's for sure.
Well if i'm trying to show how Bardull ISN'T scum hunting, then the most logical approach is to show every post, even ones which don't matter at all. What's your point?

Ok, this is ****in strange.

Levi is your number one scum read, and you feel "pretty damn sure" he will flip scum. Then you immediately unvote because you "could be wrong" about his role.

What the **** does his role have to do with your read on him? You spend most of D1 frothing at the mouth to kill him, and now that he has a role he can "prove," you back off. I have Levi as a town read, and even I can see ways that he can prove his role but still be scum (courier, for example). If you're so damn sure he's going to flip scum, why back off when he suddenly has a really strange claim?

You said it yourself, you don't want to give him another Day to be scummy. His role has nothing to do with that concept if you have such a hard read on him.
Considering Bardull is scummy as all hell, i'm fine now with letting Levi live one more day because if (big if) he's telling the truth about his role, having a confirmed townie and preventing a ML is helpful. If he's lying then w/e we kill him toMorrow and lynch another scummy slot in the mean time.

In fact, the more I'm thinking of it, the more I dislike it.

Bunz, you've done nothing but make useless posts, make an absurdly hard push on Levi, then back off of it completely and move on to Bardull. If you have such a hard on for Levi and see him as likely to flip scum, why move on to Bardull when several other players are still ok with getting rid of Levi? I'm struggling to find reasoning other than "lol he can prove his claim!"

On the Levi note, I don't like how reachy your case was on him earlier, especially with how much you apparently think he'll flip scum.

In a lot of ways your slot has been more useless than Bardull's, especially earlier in the game.

Vote: Bunz
Highlight is contradictory, you say I make useless posts but having 2 hard pushes means I've made useful posts. On Levi, explain to me, -why- is he town? What makes his play town play? Finally, explain your scum read with more analysis then "you're more useless than Bardull."

Top Bottom