• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno , this will answer your question you had about ryker and washedlaundry

looool, wow man i dont know what to tell you; one of our most obv town + active players getting killed benefits town? please stop whatever you're smokin

the fact is that; a protean kill makes the most sense for scum murder; just take a look at the playerlist; the only people with influence in this game is ryker and washedlaundry cause lets face it; ran nullifies any influence zen would have and frozenflame is usually inactive; getting rid of protean gives him thread control and more influence; you can see he was more persuasive day1; the other influential player was protean; and with all those years of playing together protean was certainly able to read ryker as scum; similar to how ryker said he's never been wrong about washed being scum

if anyone else was scum they would have just shot murderbrush;

and to answer frozenflames question; ryker probably thought it would be too risky to keep washed and gorf around; their both good players capable of seeing him as scum

@Protean-, if you actually think murderbrush is scum; vote him again; or if rockin wont do that vote me/someone else or something and then vote him;
Yeah I define think protean's death benefits town. He had a very anti town play style. He likely would have fought against a werekill lynch, he tunneled me a fourth of the day, tunneled J the rest of it. His idea of finding scum was basically to transpose himself between one person pushing another and tunnel peeps based on some preconceived notion on how he believed they should play. Killing him was probably scum's biggest mistake.

Your point on Ryker is fair. Id like to see them respond to it and everything else.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Still like FF and I should have said what he was misrepresenting instead of just throwing that out there.

It's just a pain on my phone.

Basically when you said "he thinks claiming makes him less likely to be roleblocked" you were misrepresenting his point. That's not why he said he claimed. He claimed so town would let him confirm his role and not lynch him. He also believes he was roleblocked by town, so is requesting that he be allowed to get his ability off.

Not sure if everyone forgot already, but remember Joey 's claim?

"There is a town role blocker in this game."

Huh.

So we are not lynching Levi toDay, our role blocker is not targeting Levi toNight, and we will see if he is cleared toMorrow.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
"There is a town role blocker in this game."

Huh..
That was in Ryker's game, bro.

And I'm actually inclined to agree with frozen in this case even though he could've worded it better. Regardless of how frozen put it in words though: by claiming Levi definitely reduced his chances to actually confirm his ability. Which is a pity because I'm still reading him as town and am baffled by people like @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru pushing for his lynch when it's easy enough to confirm his role and alignment. It's not like there aren't other good plays toDay *coughBardullcough*

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Not sure if dabuz is dumb thinking that Levi is actually the play toDay or scum looking for cheap pro-town credit by piggypacking the Bardull wagon.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
And seriously, anybody who still reads Bardull as town at this point needs get their **** together. Like how the **** do you actually read him as town still?!? When I called him out right in the beginning he just disappeared and came back later with some pretty whack explanations on his behavior and then continued to make worthless posts and fruitless pushes. And now that J has flipped town, he just disappears again. Why are we tolerating blatantly scummy play like that again?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@#HBC | FrozeηFlame I was in kind of a rush when I made the post. I wanted to get in in before the day end and was hoping that was enough for people to see eye to eye. Werekill's play is actually nothing like Monster. To be honest, I think anyone who says that isn't really looking at him, but over him.

Town Werekill is not that timid of a player. He is willing to listen to other who have more experience and change his view on how the game should be played; but overall he has shown to value his own insight and reason above all else. Let me show you precisely why his change in attitude with the quick lynch was janky. There was not actually any real procession of thought. It was just made to look as if there was. The following are the entire string of posts from the point Werekill disagrees with QL to him "giving in" to it:

Leviathan, this is only page 6. Why are you going for a lynch so early? Especially after only, what, 24 hours or so after the game started? Let the game go on more so we can get the maximum amount of connections with this lynch and future ones.

I'm really not a fan of fast early lynches, haha. Especially after that disco upick game.
**** like this is why I want to lynch you in literally every game we're in.
I honestly figured it was just because you don't like me, given how you've acted in general. What's so bad about not wanting a fast lynch?

Hell, it was YOU that got me lynched for no damn reason in that upick game. What the **** did I do to get you to dislike me so much
1.] @Protean The Shifting

The timing of Ranmaru's entrance to the game does not change my point. I was analyzing Zen's treatment of JeXs and your reaction to it.

2.] @ Lore Lore The Naive

When you think you have scum, you lynch them. You are trapped in a close-minded mentality. There is no such thing as RVS. There is no given time limit during which you have to lynch scum. These are arbitrary titles and ideas that made their way into this atmosphere for various reasons. I think Protean is scum. I think if he is green, then Bunzy is most definitely scum. There is almost nothing that will change my mind on this meaning their flip is what I need to progress my reads. Flips require votes.

3.] @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair The Thorough

Leave Werekill be for now. He is young and does not know the proper ways; I will try to educate him. Bigger frogs to fry.
You know Leviathan, I freely admit that I don't have enough good experience at all (I'm not counting my freak out games as proper experience), and I actually appreciate you giving me advice. If you want to continue with that, it would be awesome.

I'm still just not entirely comfortable with a fast lynch D1, though. Why give up more connections and posts for the sake of a single flip? Is it based on the logic that we can get a large number of posts on any day instead of "saving" D1 to be a long day full of posts?

Oh, and the layover is over, my plane is boarding. Shouldn't be too long, I suppose. Just going from Atl to Tallahassee, which is 45ish minutes if I recall.
I said I want to and not that I'm going to. You need to start avoiding the multiple places where you're standing in the way of progress, intentional or no. You started with your lack of substance on the Jexs interaction because it was RVS and you again give me little by saying it's too early to lynch instead of waying in on Protean.

And I really don't dislike you. That disco game I jumped on you because I knew you would react. The claim was also unwieldy and looked highly suspect. I didn't give you much interaction and I didn't extend the day phase because I had a role that literally limited me to 100 words a phase. This post is over 100 words. You cannot play mafia in that fashion, especially in an extended scenario.
*sigh* Sorry. I apologise. I had just gotten that impression from the tone of your posts in the past, and I shouldn't have reacted so angrily.

Although the rest of your points are fairly valid, I did provide reasoning on Jexs when questioned; the only part that had rvs applied to it was the wagon itself. Now I'm actually looking at it more closely, which is why I've sent a few questions at Protean's way and find him a bit fishy.

So I might as well accept that quicker lynches aren't a bad thing D1. It still feels weird to me though.
@MOD: Request Votecount

I'm down to vote now, but I want to see a votecount just in case it's an accidental hammer.

My biggest issue is still the quickness, especially considering how some people have still barely posted, but you guys have convinced me. I'll go with it. It DID work well later on in a couple games, so the more I think the more I realize that I guess it could work D1 too.
If you look at this Murderbush NEVER ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING REGARDING WHY QUICK LYNCHING WAS BENEFICIAL. Murder never ever ever deconstructed Were's points. The red text indicates where Were was disagreeing with quick lynching, and the counterpoints made against his concern (by Levi). All of the white text had nothing to do with regards to the quick lynch topic. The mini back and forth between Murder and Were was not about the quick lynching. The Murder-Were interaction was about Ryker disliking the slot, were asking why he disliked the slot, and Ryker explaining why he disliked the slot. Ryker never answer Were's question about "why quicklynching is good". Ryker never even makes that argument. Yet it is after his interaction with Ryker that he suddenly comes to the conclusion that "they" are right about quick lynching.

Let me walk through this one more time. The red shows Were's point against quick lynching. It then shows Levi's argument for doing so. Followed by Were STILL disagreeing. LEVI'S POINT DID NOT CONVINCE WEREKILL. Werekill jumped to "being convinced" only after his interaction with Ryker (the white text) that had nothing to do with the quicklynching argument. This is why Were's seemed progression in attitude was not real. It was only made to look as if he were developing a change in attitude.

Were: I don't like the idea of lynching this early 24 hours into the game.
Levi: If you have scum you should lynch them.
Were: I still disagree, we should allow time for more interactions and people to post.
Murder: I don't dislike you. I had a 100 word limit in the disco thread and needed to lynch fast.
Were: OK you guys convinced me.

Were was merely taking the opportunity to ql protean- while trying to maintain the image of being the protown, inexperienced townie that was just following the more experienced players.

@#HBC | FrozeηFlame @#HBC | Leviathan @ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair @ BarDulL BarDulL @ Kantrip Kantrip @#HBC | Bunzy @ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno @JeXs

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
That was in Ryker's game, bro.

And I'm actually inclined to agree with frozen in this case even though he could've worded it better. Regardless of how frozen put it in words though: by claiming Levi definitely reduced his chances to actually confirm his ability. Which is a pity because I'm still reading him as town and am baffled by people like @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru pushing for his lynch when it's easy enough to confirm his role and alignment. It's not like there aren't other good plays toDay *coughBardullcough*
I honestly don't think his alignment is going to be confirmed any time soon. Regardless I doubt he will be lynched today. I'd prefer if he chose to target between me, you, and JexS over Murder or any other slot. What say you?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
sorry dudes, i haven't had the drive to jump back in this game since i've been busy as **** :-X but i'll try today

gheb's entire premise for claiming that i'm scum is silly. like he literally says 'yeah your persona is scummy'.......wat. i don't know how many times i have to say "i can carry my persona between games as either alignment easily" but he just disregards this as if the point is moot (it isn't but he likes to pretend it is i guess). it's definitely the weakest case in the game atm and the fact that he's staunch about it is like...idk what to say about that slot. frankly i have no friggin clue, which is why i've pretty much been ignoring him lol.

as far as my 'disappearances' go i'm actually fairly busy and can't be on dgames all day all the time. i assure you guys i'm town with a busy schedule.

as for unique content, i'm not exactly sure what some of you mean or why it's scummy. for example, i could have unique content by pushing against any random slot but what good is it if the reasoning is bad (i.e.: :059:)? and secondly, i actually do have a lot of unique content, so it worries me that people are glossing over my play and saying i'm a sheep (i mean sheep are cute and cuddly and i'd love to be one but i'm a cat mreow :3). so yea, i've got my own head to work with and i don't need to sheep anyone.

i haven't voted yet but i intend to after looking over the facts cause i'm still not really caught up

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
There is nothing strange about this other than the fact that Werekill did not comment on it. There is no reason that you, with much of your Zen expertise should see this as off.
I didn't comment on it because I figured it was just basic Zen stuff. I answered his questions, but I had a gut feeling that the list was meant to gather reactions from people, especially since he had his typical "silly" questions in the post too.

After the last game we were both in (which is ongoing so I can't comment further), I've figured it safe to assume he would do this sort of thing at the start.
Meanwhile In Monster Mafia:

Actually, Unvote, Vote: Zen. If he flips town then scum is either Laundry or Macman, who we lynch in the following days. Unless, of course, there are 5 scum, but that's not a large possibility.

Anyone want me to make a full case when I get off work? The reasonings all came to me while I was having to paint.
I'll freely admit that Laundry's claim is fishy. However, you've acted strangely for most of the game. Heck, I called you out on it on D1 but just got told that this was "normal Zen," so I've let it slide until now. I'm not going to go back and build a post by post case, though, when your push against Laundry has so many flaws.
Apologies, Zen. I still feel that your play has been very odd and want to see your flip, but I'm starting to feel differently about Laundry.

This was going on simultaneously. Werekill did not know of my alignment in Monster mafia when he made that statement in the second quote above.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
On my phone so this won't be a proper quote, but Ami stop being dumb. Read this section from what Murder said and that YOU quoted.

"You need to start avoiding the multiple places where you're standing in the way of progress, intentional or no. You started with your lack of substance on the Jexs interaction because it was RVS and you again give me little by saying it's too early to lynch instead of waying in on Protean."

This sounds a lot like he thinks I should stop standing in the way of a quicker lynch and start providing more content.

Huh. It looks like I'm not the only one who can't read very well sometimes.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
****, I am getting annoyed.

Meanwhile In Monster Mafia:

This was going on simultaneously. Werekill did not know of my alignment in Monster mafia when he made that statement in the second quote above.
"Hi, I'm Ami and I have no understanding of what I'm actually quoting!"

When I said that in Monster, I thought you were scum. Pure and simple. Looking back on earlier posts made me think earlier actions had a scummy angle.

I got told that it was basic Zen stuff, so when you did it again here I figured it was just your meta. I didn't see scummy/weird things behind it like random baiting or a claim gambit. It was just normal nonsense questions.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
That has nothing to do with your reasoning for not quick lynching. Murder is stating that instead of just coming in and making a useless comment about quick lynching, that you should actually weigh in on Protean. He doesn't argue against your points for why quick lynching is bad. He avoids it entirely.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That has nothing to do with your reasoning for not quick lynching. Murder is stating that instead of just coming in and making a useless comment about quick lynching, that you should actually weigh in on Protean. He doesn't argue against your points for why quick lynching is bad. He avoids it entirely.
He flat out says I was standing in the way of progress. Come on now.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
****, I am getting annoyed.

"Hi, I'm Ami and I have no understanding of what I'm actually quoting!"

When I said that in Monster, I thought you were scum. Pure and simple. Looking back on earlier posts made me think earlier actions had a scummy angle.

I got told that it was basic Zen stuff, so when you did it again here I figured it was just your meta. I didn't see scummy/weird things behind it like random baiting or a claim gambit. It was just normal nonsense questions.
You thought I was scum because you had the ignorance of townie. You ignored it here because you you are aware of my alignment. You were pushing me for Zen stuff in the other game at the exact same time you were saying "In the other game he did this so yeah".

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I'm gonna reread Bardull and Werekill.

I have a feeling one of them is the lynch toDay
Ok. Put a vote down then. Who do you want to go the most. Do that for me, as you asked us for reads, and we gave them. Give reads and a vote please. You also have yet to pull up the werekill quotes.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
He flat out says I was standing in the way of progress. Come on now.
I'm not sure how this leads to "you guys are right quick lynches work later in the game so it might as well work d1 too! Let's just ignore the points I made about how town can get more interactions and it being less than 24 hours since the game has started".

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You thought I was scum because you had the ignorance of townie. You ignored it here because you you are aware of my alignment. You were pushing me for Zen stuff in the other game at the exact same time you were saying "In the other game he did this so yeah".
Because you were being scummy and had a ****ty claim. ****ing hell. I ignored it here because I hadn't seen **** from you other than ****ing "basic Zen stuff." If people call that your meta and I have nothing else to go on in the game, guess what? I'm gonna ****ing ignore it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm posting on my phone from work most of the time as we have been really busy. I'm also moving houses so that's eating up potential computer time.

I'll get to you today, but I'm not laying my vote down before the reread

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm not sure how this leads to "you guys are right quick lynches work later in the game so it might as well work d1 too! Let's just ignore the points I made about how town can get more interactions and it being less than 24 hours since the game has started".
I got told I was standing in the way, and I realized that interactions can still happen on other days. Oh no, my opinion changed after a few minutes of actual thought!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm starting to wonder if I'm not cut out for mafia games in general. I can't keep freaking out every time I have to defend myself. I thought I was better, but my blood is boiling for no damn reason.

You guys have any tips for handling it? I don't want to blow a gasket and make this game miserable. I'm trying not to, but it's tough.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Because you were being scummy and had a ****ty claim. ****ing hell. I ignored it here because I hadn't seen **** from you other than ****ing "basic Zen stuff." If people call that your meta and I have nothing else to go on in the game, guess what? I'm gonna ****ing ignore it.
"However, you've acted strangely for most of the game. Heck, I called you out on it on D1 but just got told that this was "normal Zen," so I've let it slide until now."

You were voting me FOR the stuff you are calling Zen Stuff yo. Given that you were not yet aware of my alignment there, there is no reason that you should have saw it as null here.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I'm starting to wonder if I'm not cut out for mafia games in general. I can't keep freaking out every time I have to defend myself. I thought I was better, but my blood is boiling for no damn reason.

You guys have any tips for handling it? I don't want to blow a gasket and make this game miserable. I'm trying not to, but it's tough.
Dude I'm the same way. It's natural to get angry in this game.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru

Don't worry about it. Keep playing. If I (Ran) play plenty of mafia, so can you. You'll get better over time. More on this post game.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
"However, you've acted strangely for most of the game. Heck, I called you out on it on D1 but just got told that this was "normal Zen," so I've let it slide until now."

You were voting me FOR the stuff you are calling Zen Stuff yo. Given that you were not yet aware of my alignment there, there is no reason that you should have saw it as null here.
There's also a fairly large difference between asking random bull****ty questions and claiming MY ROLE as part of a gambit. Plus all the baity stuff.

You were acting weird, simple as that. This play is entirely different, but it has the same roots as "basic Zen stuff" so I'm calling it that.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's all a matter of being able to let go of those in-game feelings when all is said in done.
So I can get pissed and **** with no worries? I've been trying to play it safer in general with the whole being more timid thing. I figured if I didn't confront people too hard I wouldn't have a risk of getting angry when they argue against me. I even thought that in Monster I was going a bit too hard even then. I'll start playing more aggressively again, for sure.

Speaking of, I'll get to replying to Bunz when I get to an actual computer.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
There's also a fairly large difference between asking random bull****ty questions and claiming MY ROLE as part of a gambit. Plus all the baity stuff.

You were acting weird, simple as that. This play is entirely different, but it has the same roots as "basic Zen stuff" so I'm calling it that.
I didn't claim your role on D1. Your claim in Monster was that you were calling me out on my BS since day 1. Which you were. Which you've done both times I've played with you. In Monster and the little amount of time we were in Disco. As town you have tended to question my every move. I'm an obtuse player and I get that. Peeps have learned over time to read me for my reasoning and not my style. Given that you had not yet seen my alignment, there was no reason for you to have adapted your perception of me. You did not question anything early game. You are hardly looking into suspicious behaviors this game. This strongly indicates that you do not have town ignorance, but scum knowledge. You are not able to produce a natural sense of scum hunting because of this. You are not looking into people the same way you have as town.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
So I can get pissed and **** with no worries? I've been trying to play it safer in general with the whole being more timid thing. I figured if I didn't confront people too hard I wouldn't have a risk of getting angry when they argue against me. I even thought that in Monster I was going a bit too hard even then. I'll start playing more aggressively again, for sure.

Speaking of, I'll get to replying to Bunz when I get to an actual computer.
Yes. It's just a game and we all are mature enough to recognize that. Things get intense in the game but we all go back to being bros (and siss) outside the game. I mean look at Gova's posts towards Laundry early D1 lol. One can go from "you ****ing ******** mother ******" in game, to "i love you bro" outside of game.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
One phase was too long, this slot cannot be tolerated any longer. His play Day 1 was damning, but his play this phase should remove ALL DOUBT.

This slot has 180'd reads wherever it has been convenient. Has made a claim that no Townie has any business making, and after playing this mafia game with Leviathan, I have seen more ****-slinging than a career zookeeper. Now, let's hit the quotes. Keep in mind that literally ALL of the points we brought up yesterday still hold water, but this analysis will be for the NEW things he has shown us this dayphase.

First, let's look at his roleclaim.
Greetings, I'm Zelda, Town Friendly Neighbor. I can target a player and reveal myself aligned with the Town. I targeted Murderbush last Night but was given a message saying that I failed.

Murderbush, reveal any facets of your role that would cause this in your next post or I am assuming that I was roleblocked.

I can use my power again. I think there is a good chance that some Townie Roleblocker targeted me due to the suspicion of my slot. I will use my power every Night Phase until it goes through. I am claiming this so Town can stop wasting time with my slot.
If you need an in-depth analysis, please see FF's post. But the highlight here is that it DOES NOT help a Townie. It does nothing but to highlight him as a roleblock target, and possibly preserve his slot for one more dayphase. His role DOES NOT CONFIRM anything if he can claim roleblocked or if the scumteam has any sort of messaging role, as I am pretty sure Monster Mafia included.

This claim only serves to out information about Town PRs. Scum knows if THEY have a roleblocker, and if we confirm/deny the question he asks at us, scum learns more about Town's PRs. I will not be responding to his question directed at us, and would encourage a Town roleblocker not to claim if they targeted him, if he is going to be lynched. It will not save him. His claim does nothing to salvage his play. Again, if you want more, see FF's post on the subject.

Next is my favorite part. Growing up, both of the players in this slot REALLY LOVED Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. It's a really enjoyable timesink. And with all the 180's that Leviathan has pulled this phase, he must be racking up one hell of a combo.

Let's look at where his reads currently stand. The following two posts sum them up very well:
Scumteam

1. Bunzy
2. BarDulL / Arcane Inferno [one between them]
3. This one is harder. I would say one between Gova and Werekill if I had to guess now.

The first two are more certain. With Protean- dead, we are 50% on our way to having loud and terrible suspicions not gain enough traction to the noose. Bunzy gets lynched this Day phase, no questions asked.

Vote: Bunzy
1. Potassium [replacing Alakaslam] - Null.

2. #HBC | Leviathan -

3. #HBC | Amidamaru - Town. He's trying to scumhunt, his thought processes while often sloppy don't come off as malicious.

4. #HBC | BarDulL - Scum. He's another face in the crowd and his early clash with Arcane struck me as TvS. I have seen nothing original from him nor have I seen any drive in pursuing potential scum. Yesterday he said something along the lines of, "I think J is likelier to be scum, but I am fine with Leviathan as well" and he left his vote on me. That was extremely grimy, as it absolves him of any responsibility of the mislynch. Will pull quote if it'll get others to take a closer look at him.

5. #HBC | Bunzy - Scum. Surprise! I like his BarDulL vote, but I think he could be bussing in that direction.

6. #HBC | Protean - Town. I'm glad they're dead.

7. JeXs - Town. Nothing has changed from my earlier Town read; a natural progression in his approach to the game that is consistent with being uncoordinated.

8. Gova - Null. He seems interested in Protean-'s scumread of Murderbush which is unique. I want to see where he goes with this and what else he does; I really wish he got into it with someone because this can go both ways and I won't know until I see him in conflict.

10. Murderbush - Nullscum. I go back and forth with this slot. I hate how he wanted to lynch J yesterday. I hate how he wanted to lynch me yesterday. I hate how he wanted to vig JeXs. I hate how he townread both Arcane and BarDulL. His directions are consistently bad, and I fully expect him to charge into this thread and continue being wrong about my own slot. Protean-'s scumread of him has part of me willing to join a Murderbush lynch because he might be better at reading him than I am and I generally am fine with honoring a confirmed innocent's wish. Right now, I would not lynch him before BarDulL and Bunzy, but he's in the back of my mind.

11. Arcane Inferno - Town. I am enjoying his continued push on BarDulL. His exchange with me toDay has me seeing that the gears in his mind are turning as he tries to get a bead on me.

12. Werekill - Null. I remember townreading him earlier, but I don't even remember why. Not a priority right now by any means and I'm confident I can wrangle something here if I reread and/or as time progresses.

Should be lynched: Bunzy, BarDulL

I'll respond to Arcane's latest post another time.
There you have it. I have problems with some of these reads, which I will get into in our next section, but for now, there are three to examine.

First, let's talk about his read on Arcane Inferno. He has held Arcane Inferno at arm's length for the entirety of the phase, claiming a TvS scenario vs. Bardull, as seen above. Note those two posts come with less than a full day between each other. Now, note that the REASON he cited for reading FF as Town is the post where FF claimed that Levi's reason for claiming was bull****.

Compare that to this post, also from Day 2:
2.] Arcane's D1: nothingness, nothingness, BarDulL push, nothingness, bad J push, bad Leviathan push, nothingness, bad J push over the edge. If he is Town, I do think that he is onto something with BarDulL because their interactions scream of TvS to me. If BarDulL is Town, that has Arcane swinging 0-for-3 when 2 of those were pretty obviously Town. I don't believe he is that bad. If BarDulL flips scum, that means Arcane was bringing a lot of heat onto the slot unnecessarily as scumbuddies to the point where I doubt it was staged. It all hinges on BarDulL.
"It all hinges on Bardull".

Look. His read he claims to all hinge on Bardull has COMPLETELY FLIPPED. Sure, he'll claim that it's still SvT, but he's suddenly way more confident, and Bardull hasn't done A THING to change that. Look at what the gamechanger was. We re-iterate that the gamechanger was FF calling his claim bull****.

Now look at the reason that Arcane Inferno could be scum, in his previously stated SvT read.

"(Bad push on Leviathan)".

This is what earned him his place on Leviathan's scum radar. He (Frozenflame) is maintaining those so-called bad pushes, by stating that a move (that Leviathan continues to defend as the correct decision), is not Town-motivated. All FF has done is persist in the actions that Leviathan has claimed are scummy. Yet Leviathan's read changed, without further input from Bardull.

This is not kosher. This is a read changed for convenience's sake in order to appease a slot that he wants off of his back.

And this is not the ONLY change born out of convenience. Look at his read on US. For clarity's sake, we will henceforth refer to Murderbush in the third person.

10. Murderbush - Nullscum. I go back and forth with this slot. I hate how he wanted to lynch J yesterday. I hate how he wanted to lynch me yesterday. I hate how he wanted to vig JeXs. I hate how he townread both Arcane and BarDulL. His directions are consistently bad, and I fully expect him to charge into this thread and continue being wrong about my own slot. Protean-'s scumread of him has part of me willing to join a Murderbush lynch because he might be better at reading him than I am and I generally am fine with honoring a confirmed innocent's wish. Right now, I would not lynch him before BarDulL and Bunzy, but he's in the back of my mind.
This is where Murderbush stands on his reads list currently.

Now, let's look at a post earlier in Day 2, once more keeping in mind just how little time has passed, and how little Murderbush has posted. Take a look at this post from earlier in Day 2:

That doesn't make any sense. I never said Murderbush tried to manipulate me; I said he was trying to manipulate you (and succeeded. You never mentioned the Machiavellian thing before he did. Your his pet.) before. I have a Town read on him and I've said as much.
This DOES NOT COMPUTE. What impetus was there for this change? What Murderbush stance caused him to re-think his Townread? Nothing. The answer is that there is nothing.

The Murderbush slot had come under heat from the @Protean- ghost, @Gova, and Zen (who later recanted it), among others.

This change of read is ANOTHER change of convenience. He's seen an opportunity to potentially off a vocal Town slot, and has shifted his readlist accordingly. But that's not all.

Look back to his current read on Murderbush.

First, regarding the red: Where was this hesitancy, where was this waffling when he posted his Town read on Murderbush earlier? It did not exist. Because if you look at the quote, it was convenient to tell off Ran by having a Murderbush Town-read.

Now it is convenient to have a Murderbush scum-read, so he has changed his stance accordingly.

Next, regarding the yellow, we have some of the scummiest business I've seen in a LONG time.

Here, he is absolving himself of ALL responsibility for a Murderbush lynch. Hell, he's absolving himself of responsibility for even being involved with Murderbush PRESSURE. A slot as headstrong as Leviathan who brazenly calls players "useless, bad, and a detriment to Town" does not simply 'honor a dead man's wish'.

Protean's vote was convenient, and he is trying to take FULL advantage of it.

Finally, we have another stance change. I want to bring your attention to the fact that Leviathan's vote is currently on BARDULL. Where was it before this?
Scumteam

1. Bunzy
2. BarDulL / Arcane Inferno [one between them]
3. This one is harder. I would say one between Gova and Werekill if I had to guess now.

The first two are more certain. With Protean- dead, we are 50% on our way to having loud and terrible suspicions not gain enough traction to the noose. Bunzy gets lynched this Day phase, no questions asked.

Vote: Bunzy
That just proves my point.

It's irrelevant to finding scum though. I'm not interested in spamming up the thread. Please vote Bunzy if you're interested in lynching scum today.
Bunzy is scum with a contrived scum read on me born of convenience. He needs to get lynched. Stop letting him get away with this obviously scummy play.
...read, please? I'm pretty sick of people cherrypicking my points and reasons for their convenience.

The reason Bunzy wanted to lynch someone who could confirm his role is because he's scum. You are all over the place and it seems you enjoy flinging mud everywhere. I would like to see what your reads are after Amidamaru answers your question.
And that's not even TOUCHING his Day 1 play.

And what does he do after Dabuz posts his case on Bardull?
Vote: BarDulL
One of the scummiest slots in the game and deserves to get lynched without question.

Arcane Inferno is almost assuredly Town from his latest response, I think he's getting too caught up in trying to wrap his mind around my claim and having difficulty seeing past it.

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru

Your reads are bad. You have no idea what you're doing. You're the worst Town slot in this game and are contributing to throwing it. You might as well be another member of the scumteam. In my next post, I am going to go into great detail why your latest posts are horrendous and if I fail in showing you the light (which is likely with how hopeless you have been this game) then I promise you that I will at least succeed in getting Town to ignore your opinion. I'm letting you know this ahead of time.

Today we lynch BarDulL, Bunzy, or Murderbush. More details regarding this and my updated reads in my next post.
Here he is JOINING A WAGON with the player he has been trying to lynch for more than half of the game, while still holding him as a SCUM READ.

Once again, I assert that this stance change is one born of convenience. He changes wagons because a Bardull is more well-supported, and therefore more likely to bring pressure away from his slot. Especially with regard to Arcane Inferno, who Leviathan has been pandering to, as we highlighted earlier.

This concludes our MAJOR problems with the slot. We'll wrap it up with a few more problems we have with his reads list, namely his lack of commitment, further setting himself up for convenient stance changes later on.

1. Potassium [replacing Alakaslam] - Null.
Kantrip has done enough for him to have SOMETHING on this slot. The lack of ANY elaboration leaves him WIDE open to taking whatever direction he needs.
8. Gova - Null. He seems interested in Protean-'s scumread of Murderbush which is unique. I want to see where he goes with this and what else he does; I really wish he got into it with someone because this can go both ways and I won't know until I see him in conflict.
That read is HARDLY unique, considering Zen and Protean himself had already expressed similar sentiment. Despite how interested he is in Gova's choice and considering his Day 1 completely irrelevant, Leviathan leaves this slot as a pure null, with the same freedom to mold the read at his convenience, similar to the read on the Potassium slot.
12. Werekill - Null. I remember townreading him earlier, but I don't even remember why. Not a priority right now by any means and I'm confident I can wrangle something here if I reread and/or as time progresses.
Oh BABY, I forgot THIS one. Here's one MORE 180. Leviathan had Werekill as a Town read Day 1 and now that other players are expressing suspicion of the Werekill slot, conveniently cannot remember why. Instead, he puts Werekill in that same null pile, with the same aforementioned freedom to change the read.

TL;DR

Leviathan's claim should in NO WAY merit any bonus time for the slot and on TOP of his play from Day 1, he CHANGES his reads to whatever is convenient and leaves future reads open to the same treatment.

The slot is scum, and needs to die.

Top Bottom