• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
First: They gain the possibility of another mislynch, by assuring that one of their scummates is NOT lynched. And they secure this before another round of TOWN night actions (like Cop, Tracker, etc) could have prevented it.

Second: I believe YOU were the one who first pointed out that in Monster Mafia, there was a scum role with the ability to send messages that could easily fake Levi's claimed role.

Third: If he claims to be roleblocked again TOMORROW, you are presented with the exact same predicament.
The first point is, once again, not relevant to me at least because I'm still feeling a fairly town vibe from Levi. If you want a full, detailed explanation or whatever I can give it when I get to a laptop eventually. It'll make it far, far easier to quote and post.

I completely concede the second point. However, there is still the possibility of him not being a courier, especially if the mod literally confirms the information personally. It sounds to me after a bit more description from Levi that it may be literally a mod confirmation and not a message. The courier in Monster was a handwritten note that appeared beside each player as they slept.

The third one... Yeah, I got nothing. Fair enough.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill: Reads on Potassium and Gova?
Hm. Potassium keeps promising longer posts but never really delivers unless I missed one. Gova needs to post more but seems to give out content nearly every time he posts.

They're both shakily null right now. I want to say I need to see more, but it's getting to the point in the game where coasting and not posting much isn't going to cut it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(3) Leviathan - Murderbush, Admidamaru, Protean (TRS)*

(3) Bardull - Arcane Inferno, Bunzy, Leviathan,

(1) Bunzy - Werekill

(1) Gova - Bardull,

Not voting - , Potassium, Gova, Jex

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

Vote: Leviathan

(forgot to add image by his request XD)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Gova, ignoring the WIFOM of Protean's death being good for Murder, tell me about Murder's play and what you think about it.

hmmmmmm

Vote: Gova
You got some explaining to do boy.

Did you even read this game? Check the end of day 1.:facepalm:
You're referring to 1058, def. suspicious he will compromise to Levi and wants J lynched when his vote IS ON LEVI, especially when rereading 963 and 964 where he already admits to not having strong reasons to scum read Levi but sees the J dislike. Then again, why would he do that? Especially considering Bardull's unvote in 1074 (Which I still really want to know the reason for), I think it's likely he just thought his vote was on J but didn't realize he forgot to vote switch. Do you think he has scum intent with the placement of his vote?

@ Dabuz Dabuz :

How do you feel about joining the wagon now? Opinion on our and Murder's case on Levi?
I want Bardull the most toDay, if that's not looking like a possibility I will switch to Levi; there's no one else I find nearly as scummy as these two. I didn't even read your new posts on Levi because I don't have much time to read and from the extreme skimming I did, your new cases won't change my opinion on Levi.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if i were to vote for leviathan, it would basically comes down to a few things. i really dislike his hammer vote on J, for one. i don't feel that leviathan's final push on J was legitimate, more like he very obviously pushed that direction because he felt there might be a swing in his direction if he let J live another second (there is one, maybe two DGamers i know of that would do this as town though, but they're a lot more obvious about it).

secondly, i'm pretty sure ami and murderbush are town, and protean is town, so i'd also be backing up the homies.

thirdly, i really don't like leviathan's willingness to cooperate with slots that he presumably feels are scummy. like he has already stated that he feels arcane and bunzy are very likely scum and have bad reads but will try to discard his approach to the aforementioned slots to lynch someone else. grody.

my other potential approaches for the day include:

gova
kantrip

kantrip has pretty much been sidelining all game, this slot deserves more pressure but with the way things have been rolling it has pretty much come down to this huge battle between leviathan and murderbush lol and everyone else ends up being too distracted to check what's going on on the sides.

gova gives me bad vibes because he doesn't have a ton of presence and has been very much a background player this game. it's hard to tell where this slot truly wants to go because he hasn't really been in the nitty gritty of things. also his earlier push on protean (who is town) and now apparently murderbush (who i think is town) makes me think there's a good chance he's scum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Bardull did you even read? Are you becoming Bunzy the second? Levi has stated he town reads arcane.
if i were to vote for leviathan, it would basically comes down to a few things. i really dislike his hammer vote on J, for one. i don't feel that leviathan's final push on J was legitimate, more like he very obviously pushed that direction because he felt there might be a swing in his direction if he let J live another second (there is one, maybe two DGamers i know of that would do this as town though, but they're a lot more obvious about it).

secondly, i'm pretty sure ami and murderbush are town, and protean is town, so i'd also be backing up the homies.

thirdly, i really don't like leviathan's willingness to cooperate with slots that he presumably feels are scummy. like he has already stated that he feels arcane and bunzy are very likely scum and have bad reads but will try to discard his approach to the aforementioned slots to lynch someone else. grody.

my other potential approaches for the day include:

gova
kantrip

kantrip has pretty much been sidelining all game, this slot deserves more pressure but with the way things have been rolling it has pretty much come down to this huge battle between leviathan and murderbush lol and everyone else ends up being too distracted to check what's going on on the sides.

gova gives me bad vibes because he doesn't have a ton of presence and has been very much a background player this game. it's hard to tell where this slot truly wants to go because he hasn't really been in the nitty gritty of things. also his earlier push on protean (who is town) and now apparently murderbush (who i think is town) makes me think there's a good chance he's scum.
So gova is scum because his scum reads are people you read as town. K.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Levi's final push on j? When did he push J? He never pushed J, please start reading.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Can we please lynch Bardull yet? Two of his three points on Levi are bad [point 1 and point 3] and the other doesn't really has him take any stance at all. And if his reads on Kantrip and Gova are supposedly legit then why doesn't he mention dabuz as a scum read as well? Too much BS, too little substance.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And yes I did read, did you? Levi stated earlier that he was scum reading Arcane.

And on that note, that is a gross misrepresentation of my view on Gova. I feel he is suspicious, and I gave some reasons why, not all of which come down to 'gova is scum reading my town reads.'

JeXs

Smash Champion
If you actually read you'd know that he posted a read list recently stating that he reads arcane as TOWN.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If you actually read you'd know that he posted a read list recently stating that he reads arcane as TOWN.
You're missing the point of that post, Jexytron. I'm saying LEVI IS WILLING TO DISCARD HIS SCUM READS TO TRY TO GET LYNCHES. I am SAYING that he is DISCARDING his Arcane lynch in order to be able to better work with Arcane.

Sheesh.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You're missing the point of that post, Jexytron. I'm saying LEVI IS WILLING TO DISCARD HIS SCUM READS TO TRY TO GET LYNCHES. I am SAYING that he is DISCARDING his Arcane lynch in order to be able to better work with Arcane.

Sheesh.
Did you read his reasoning

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb

Sheesh.
What's the problem with it?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I did read his reasoning JeXs, but that's entirely on a surface level. You really need to analyze the intent and why it is he is making these read switches.

The problem is that it isn't genuine. He is trying to manipulate the Arcane slot by not genuinely discarding the scum read.

I haven't read into Dabuz all that much honestly. I didn't really get his case on me or how he came to the conclusion that I'm scum, nor did I really get where his staunchness regarding Levi flew off to. :-x

JeXs

Smash Champion
I did read his reasoning JeXs, but that's entirely on a surface level. You really need to analyze the intent and why it is he is making these read switches.

The problem is that it isn't genuine. He is trying to manipulate the Arcane slot by not genuinely discarding the scum read.

I haven't read into Dabuz all that much honestly. I didn't really get his case on me or how he came to the conclusion that I'm scum, nor did I really get where his staunchness regarding Levi flew off to. :-x
That means you're speculating and trying to read his mind.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't get JeXs' approach to my slot lol. Is he frustrated at me for early game and trying to get revenge or something? Get a grip dude...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
People are capable liars. People are gonna lie all the gorf dang time in Mafia. They'll try to misrepresent you or manipulate you to their advantage. You have to see through the lies on the surface level. The atypical response will of course be 'stop trying to read my mind' but reading people is a legitimate skill and is necessary for trust building.

JeXs

Smash Champion
People are capable liars. People are gonna lie all the gorf dang time in Mafia. They'll try to misrepresent you or manipulate you to their advantage. You have to see through the lies on the surface level. The atypical response will of course be 'stop trying to read my mind' but reading people is a legitimate skill and is necessary for trust building.

So why do you think he's not genuinely reading arcane town?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If you don't know what I'm responding to.
I have a good reason for thinking this. Right now I think you're entire approach to my slot has kinda been one big OMGUS because I felt you were scummy in the beginning. What's the premise for your approach if it isn't an OMGUS?

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb

You don't actually believe this, Bardull.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I have a good reason for thinking this. Right now I think you're entire approach to my slot has kinda been one big OMGUS because I felt you were scummy in the beginning. What's the premise for your approach if it isn't an OMGUS?
I'm annoyed at you and bunzy for not reading.

Top Bottom