• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

JeXs

Smash Champion
I have a good reason for thinking this. Right now I think you're entire approach to my slot has kinda been one big OMGUS because I felt you were scummy in the beginning. What's the premise for your approach if it isn't an OMGUS?
So you think I read you as scum because you read me as scum early on?:joyful:

JeXs

Smash Champion
If that was the reason then why isn't ami a scum read of mine? Hell he was tunneling me all Day 1.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
1.] I don't buy BarDulL's suspicion on me. First, my hammer of J was done on the day of deadline with a few hours left to it. There was no "push" beforehand, so this comes off as hot air as it ignores the context of my deciding vote.

2.] The analysis into my "read switch" on Arcane is hogwash. The basis was that his interaction with BarDulL was TvS and once Arcane started questioning me I saw Town intent in his approach to figure out my thought process in claiming. Saying that I switched it to get his vote or better work with him is ridiculous because it ignores how I got there and implies I fabricated a reason to townread him. That isn't even mentioning that Arcane was already pushing BarDulL before me so my in-game relationship with Arcane would have nothing to do with pushing through a BarDulL lynch. Saying that my transition wasn't fluid is nothing more than puffing up his language against my slot and saying that my basis for the Arcane scumread was never absolved is a downright lie.

I am all-in on a BarDulL lynch after reading this last page.

@ Lore Lore
@ JeXs JeXs

Please help us lynch BarDulL. He is -2 and you two can get it done.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If it came down to you or Bardull, Levi, I would pick Bardull. However, I want to at least see a claim or get my post against Bunz posted, but does that post even matter anymore? It's almost like no one besides me, you, and Jexs care anymore about the slot. I thought we could maybe get support, but I'm not getting thay vibe anymore.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We have played the nice guy, we have curbed a lot of pent-up anger, and have avoided lambasting this thread with what we want to do. However, we feel that the thread has almost completely ignored or skimmed what we've said with regard to Leviathan.

Our slot, Amidamaru, and the cleared Town Protean are ALL voting Leviathan right now.

We posted a compelling case in BOTH day phases and instead, you're lynching Bardull.

This CANNOT be allowed to fly.

1. @ Kantrip Kantrip : What is YOUR problem? Seemed supportive enough until Levi came out with a really BS roleclaim, and you've been against the wagon ever since. I could be wrong, but I don't think you've really weighed in on the details of your read behind that slot, much like you haven't really weighed in on a lot of things. Tell me straight: What is your read on Leviathan, and why are you not voting him right now?

3. @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru (@#HBC | Ranmaru / @#HBC | Zen): Help me get people on this wagon, please god. If one of us dies tonight, there's a fair chance this lynch is never going to happen.

4. @BarDulL: You're a dead man if we don't get this lynch. So you need to get on this wagon and start playing the game. You are not going to be able to drum up traction for Kantrip or Gova today. You're probably not going to live through this game. Gheb's decided you're scum, so quit trying to refute him, stop worrying about your own hide, and do things.

5. @#HBC | Bunzy: Do not do this to me. What reason at ALL do you have to believe that Leviathan is Town? He's your number 2, but do you think he's less likely to flip scum than Bardull?

7. @ JeXs JeXs : I need your vote. Read the case I've made, and if you have problems with it, talk to me. I can't really afford to have you following Leviathan when he needs to die this phase.

8. @Gova I know you don't like Leviathan and I really don't care about anything else right now. Will you PLEASE join this wagon.

11. @#HBC | FrozeηFlame / @Gheb_01 Let me talk to FF and Gheb, please stop this ****ty wagon. I understand that you think Bardull is scum, but look at the ****ing company you're keeping.

12. @ Lore Lore Talking to you feels like a waste of time this game. I have you as my number two scum suspect and your town read on Leviathan is absolutely absurd. If you're town, have fun following him around until you get lynched.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
NOBODY vote Bardull. No one is allowed to put that mother ****** at L-1 for a quickhammer until after every slot in this game looks me directly in the eye and tells me they won't lynch Leviathan and why. I am not letting other people let him off the hook without having to live it down the rest of this game.

NONE OF YOU add to that wagon. Someone on it get off so that it goes to L-3.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Sure, we'll play this game.

1. @ Kantrip Kantrip : Keep doing what you're doing. Murderbush said he scumreads you a few pages ago; follow him and you're going against your own read, not to mention ensuring your own death on a later phase as he scrambles to force a scumread on you further.

5. @HBC | Bunzy: Remember that thought you had about me using my power tonight? Stick to it. You've acknowledged that BarDulL is the scummiest, so it makes sense to ride out this wagon when doing otherwise is throwing a clear into the trash.

7. @ JeXs JeXs : Stick to your own reads. Do not bend to Murderbush's will. You said you are fine with BarDulL, so now is the time to take action. Remember how Murderbush made that case on J which caused you to renege your townread on the slot? Do not let him steer you down the wrong path again.

11. @Arcane Inferno: Do not waste your time trying to talk to Murderbush. Murderbush's definition of "talking" is actually "go back-and-forth with me until I can wrangle you into voting my scumreads because this game is all about me and my own reads"; you have had BarDulL as scum since Day 1 and now is the time to push it through. I know at least the Gheb half is correctly reading me here, so keep that in mind.

12. @ Lore Lore : Well, I don't have much to say here. I'm sure you'll make the right call when the time comes. Murderbush is saying that him talking to you is a waste of time because you are not blindly sheeping him; that is pretty much all he wants from the people he talks to but he frames as caring about their opinion.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
w/e if it's really going to be between me and leviathan then so be it. i honestly don't have a ton of time to play this game and i know we're not going to get a gova/kantrip lynch, but people need to pay attention to those slots regardless.

i just hope this isn't some big battle of the egos between you and leviathan. zzzz

Vote: Leviathan

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
NOBODY vote Bardull. No one is allowed to put that mother ****er at L-1 for a quickhammer until after every slot in this game looks me directly in the eye and tells me they won't lynch Leviathan and why. I am not letting other people let him off the hook without having to live it down the rest of this game.

NONE OF YOU add to that wagon. Someone on it get off so that it goes to L-3.
Vote BarDulL. Do what you want. Murderbush cannot do anything about it and is not in a position of authority here. Keep your votes placed as we push this through.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Speak for yourself ZoZo, not to mention you're the one who hammered J at the end of the day. Let's not be hypocritical here.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I backed off of both you and Protean-; the pressure was warranted. I came to the correct conclusion on Protean- and pushing Bunzy is irrelevant. I hammered J because there was no other option; you can stop trying to put that one on me.

@ Lore Lore
@ JeXs JeXs

It does not have to be a quickhammer. Take your time if you want. But it is time to commit.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If I had known for sure that was the Dosh King himself I would have pushed him so hard. I had doubts but this pretty much seals the deal LOL. Plus losing to scumZoZo in a competitive setting would be so lame LEL.

I'm sorry ZoZo but you gotta go. Dabunz I know you think I might be scum but this dude is definitely scum. Everything makes sense now LOOOOOOOOOL holy ****.

JeXs trust MB and I on this one. Kantrip quit being lulzy and vote for ZoZo.

TOWN PILE DRIVE THIS MOTHA****A!

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Your slot, Amidamaru, and Protean- have been pushing terrible mislynches since D1. It only gets worse with trying to off someone who can clear himself. It stops now.
dafuq. I have tried to defend J and give him time to save himself. But he decided not to. I tried to get back to you. When you pushed Protein I didn't come to it because I didn't feel it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I backed off of both you and Protean-; the pressure was warranted. I came to the correct conclusion on Protean- and pushing Bunzy is irrelevant. I hammered J because there was no other option; you can stop trying to put that one on me.

@ Lore Lore
@ JeXs JeXs

It does not have to be a quickhammer. Take your time if you want. But it is time to commit.
If it looks like your lynch is indeed imminent, I will switch to Bardull. Unless it's L-3 right now, in which case I'll do it now.

Bardull is contributing zero content, and you're both giving content and seeming to be town. I'd rather he die instead of you, that's for damn sure.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@ Kantrip Kantrip : Yo. You vote bardull but you don't even bring the werekill quotes up nor do you put out with reads. We fulfilled our part of the bargain. Also, you found us concerning for saying that people claiming to clear/verify Levi's claim was necessary right? Can you go deeper into that.

@ JeXs JeXs : It's time to fess up man. You have been town reading Levi since D1 and have yet to answer my question. It is time now to do so. Why do you town read him? You town read me and Murder, yet you never really state your support/non-support reasons when we both want Levi. If you are town, please do this.

@ Lore Lore : I think you are scum, and don't think you will agree to Levi due to being partners with him. But if you are town, PLEASE re-evaluate your read on Levi. Remember Monster Mafia? You never actually looked at the gheb/zen cases. But please make an effort to do so here. You can't just lolly-gag around like that.

@Arcane Inferno: What is your exact opinion of me and murder pushing this through? You mentioned being baffled by me, so I'm wondering how you are reading us now.

@#HBC | Bunzy: You. What happened to your hard suspicion of Levi? Did you seem to forget Levi's D1 play? What do you think of the arguments brought to him about him claiming so early simply to get pressure off him? Come on. If you are town, you NEED to be on this. His claim is BOGUS. WHERE IS THE HBC WHEN YOU NEED IT.

@Gova: Yo get on this. All I remember is a "Levi +1" and your HMMM post today. Currently I don't like your tone, and would love your support on Levi as that can help me read you and others. (The flip) Also talk to me about Potassium and Arcane. Reads on them?

Top Bottom