• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Why are people so concerned with the thready dying? It's not dying. Trying desperately to keep it alive probably won't help either. I say we talk about the Lucas regional rankings, since they've just popped up recently =P.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Well, we don't always have stuff to say, just as in real life. If something interesting comes up, we'll be back here. At least, I know I will.

After all, this is omelette central. But ah gots homework to do, so I'm out for now.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
does anyone like lucas' u-air? i've been trying to use it more and i think it's a great move.

and speaking of m2k and lucas, i saw a video of someone claiming to be m2k in a falco v lucas. but the person posting those videos has people cursing him out on his page because his vids look fake.

and levitas, yeah about that nair......its cool =]

Levitas

the moon
Toxicrow, to reach enlightenment, you must see past usernames.

I saw that vid, too. I think it was in like may or something, and it was quite obviously not them...

Also, I just owned some scrubby fluid mechanics exam hardcore. My red moon of madness is drenched in the blood of the vanquished test.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
looks like mods are smarter than kitty...
today, i'm starting my vacations :cool:
@levitas: i was thinking that the combo video was like "lucas board combo video!" and then say "levitas" and show some combos, moves. etc. of Levitas' Lucas, then it say "Dxt" and shows some clips spiking kirbys, later, it says "APC!!!!!!!!!!!" and everybody can see who awesome he is with Lucas and glitches and psi magnet and nair and pk thunder :)

Levitas

the moon
lol.

I'm imagining the same thing, except with a red moon image superimposed over lucas during all of my clips.

BTW, mods can see IP addresses to whoever cares.

Neon Ness

Also, I just owned some scrubby fluid mechanics exam hardcore. My red moon of madness is drenched in the blood of the vanquished test.
...Wow. Levitas is no joke.

...I was going to say something, but I've gone and forgotten. Oh well. I'll leave you all with this for now.

Levitas

the moon
lol, he doesn't ever play lucas. He decided to learn MK so that he can do stuff in a tournament tomorrow.

Also, lol @ aeghrur misquoting bowyer.

Neon Ness

Yeah, Lucas only. I was only joking when I said it should be a joint video.

I kamikazed a Ganondorf off of Battlefield tonight with PKT2. ...It was awesome. :chuckle: We were both on our last stock, too.

Neon Ness

No, not exactly a stage spike. He sorta got caught in Lucas' Thunda Rocket of Greatness, and I dragged him downward with me under the stage. Neither of us could recover... I couldn't help but laugh.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
whoa whoa, are you implying that omelets>steak? Because that would be the most obviously wrong statement you could make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom