• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

the moon
There's a specific buffer time for emulators, and it can be reduced by switching to a different emulator or by switching the frame skip to an appropriate amount.

I can get 16 depending on the song.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i'm playing it in my DS (with flashcard) and it runs perfectly.
i just test it, and i pulled like 5, is that good?
and yeah, for me waffles>omelets, i changed everything, except, mom and dad's names. I wish i could change Lucas clothes :S

themrskills

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone ever read "Ender's Game"? PhoenixAlpha's post reminded me of something from it.

No spoilers please, in the off chance that someone who reads who hasn't read ender's game this feels like correcting their mistake and hits a library.
That book is seriously my favorite book in the world. No joke, a few years ago I told my school library I "lost" it just so I could keep it. I want to start reading it again tonight as a result of this thread.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Emulators are awesome and very much against the law. :)
Fixed. Don't mind me, though, I'm just bitter because I don't have one and can't play MOTHER 3.

Haunter is broken. Haunter for steak tier.

Levitas

the moon
That book is seriously my favorite book in the world. No joke, a few years ago I told my school library I "lost" it just so I could keep it. I want to start reading it again tonight as a result of this thread.
Nice. I was wondering where all the Ender love was.

edit: lol Cat, this seems to be happening to you a lot recently iirc.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
today i was selecting replays with my best moves, and i selected 137 replays >_> what can i do? i love the way i play :) so, can someone watched them and record what he likes to use in the combo video?

Neon Ness

What the heck!? Are the moderators making it a personal goal to ban every Sonic Board member at least once? catinthehat and Chis both got banned today. What the heck is going on over there...?

I don't has any videos in the compendium... :urg: Just add my stage spike and I'll be good.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhhh, ender series, loved the books, lol.
Seriously. We read it for school and because of that book, I finished the rest of the series. It's pretty good, but Ender's game was effing amazing. The others are very interesting and provoked a lot of thought for me.

I have yet to read Bean's series yet. :(

Edit: Lol, this thread might die cuz some sonic mains got banned. :p

Levitas

the moon
Some sonic mains got banned for spamming ankoku's sticky when a certain mod was around (presumably).

And this thread hasn't run its course just yet. Anyone have a good idea for a new topic to discuss?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Wow... you guys gotta be desperate if your asking for a new topic. :( Usually, new topics will come out on their own as people sidetrack and digress. Here, your asking specifically for something new, sigh. :(

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Lucas is such a boring character. So boring his omelettes only come in bland.

Neon Ness

Yeah, Lucas is such a boring character. So boring his omelettes only come in bland.
You lie. At the beginning of this thread, you were saying you liked the new direction of the Lucas Boards. Hm? Where'd that go?

Levitas, would that certian mod happen to be Samuraya Panda? Also, I read the SBR Transcript or something thread in the Sonic Boards. Things are looking scary for Sonic... People gettin' banned, flame wars with the higher ups...

Makes me wonder what they think of Lucas... Somehow I get the feeling that they don't really see us as significant. Levitas, you're like the Tenki of the Earthbounder Boards. Go get us an SBR Transcript of their opinions on Lucas!

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i have some vids in the compendium, but really few awesome stuff, i like the pkt2 kill vs diddy, but it has bad quality
my replays are way better :)
how many moves will include the video per player it?

Levitas

the moon
Um, I did ask someone to let me know when they're mentioning lucas. It's gonna be one of the very last ones.

As far as who it was, while SP may have been involved in another incident, Hyli.an passed out points for free in ankoku's thread last night between 4 and 5. I'd recommend not typing full mod names if you don't want them to find the thread, sometimes people namesearch themselves.

My impression on the impression that SBR has on lucas is that he's got some matchups that absolutely kill him, and his other matchups aren't great either. They'll say that he's really not suitable for any level of competitive play, and they'll be almost entirely correct. Lucas doesn't have the appropriate tools to have a wide degree of tournament success.

However, he does have some tools. Lucas is a LOT like melee Ness.

ProAPC, that last sentence had no meaning. There's no reason to set a number of clips per person, if that's what you mean.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
SP was quite reasonable in our boards. It was mr.hyli that went crazy and started handing out craploads of spam points, lol. So then, people got banned and now, sonic boards are like, dieing ever more. T_T But in between the flames, we did educate some people... I think. Anyway, SP seems to know quite a bit about sonic, but not sure about the rest of the SBR. =/ that incident sucked for us btw.

Neon Ness

A lot like Melee Ness... Well, I just saw Simna's Illuminati Video the other day. If we can get a Lucas like that, then Lucas is more than qualified for tournament play. I think another thing hurting us is a lack of followers. Ness/Lucas mains that go to tournaments are few, it seems...

Levitas

the moon
Simna was an exception or something.

Mofo's melee ness was absolutely NUTS, and mow was really good too.

However, melee ness is still not even close to tournament viable, and almost nobody will debate that.

Simna did quite well at one of the EVO tournaments iirc.

Nobody besides those 3 played ness fast enough to do anything.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
So like, is anyone watching twilight tomorrow?
I'm going with some people to watch it even though I've read the book. =/

Levitas

the moon
Nope. Never read the book, hadn't heard of it till really recently, and have very little interest in it.

I saw the south park episode, though. Should be on again at midnight if you guys haven't seen it. It's really funny.

Humper, I go wherever, whenever. It's more of a "nobody seems to be awake, so I'll see what's up on the other boards right now" kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom