• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

the moon
my neighbors are partying. That's cool and all, but they're doing something unforgivable. They're playing Nsync songs really loud AND singing along (if you can call that singing).

Unforgivable. If I were to write 8 or 10 commandments, that'd make top three for sure.

Commandment III of the Way of Levitas:

Thou shalt not play Nsync music loudly at 4 am on friday nights. or any other time. Singing along is twice as bad. punishable by a combination of eternal hell and/or suddenly getting cornered in a dark alley and getting... beaten really really badly in melee or something.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Get a BIG *** sound system and blast Slayer. ^_^
I'd do this.

For a time, it's quiet and peaceful in their rooms, then suddenly...

"RAININ' BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!" *insane guitar solo ensues*

That oughta teach 'em. Plus that song would match your avatar, Levitas.

Irsic

Smash Ace
A joint video would be cool if we could show some ballin' Sonic & Lucas 2v2 combos. Though I've only ever played 2v2 with 1 good Sonic player before (Kai946 or something) and I was unable to record anything at the time.

Neon Ness

Hey! I never thought of that. A joint video could work with doubles footage. Then again, that's pretty specific footage... it'd be tough to make a whole video out of it, it's not like we have a whole lot to throw around.

Anyone from the Sonic Boards happen to have any team footage with Lucas?

lil cj

Smash Lord
It would be cool if we had Tenki and Memphis(good Sonic mains) to come to this thread
Tenki would probably help out with the joint vid thing....but not sure about Memphis he's kinda mean....lol

Neon Ness

Nah, Memphis isn't mean, he's just very spirited about Sonic, and I think he gets annoyed at all the people who don't understand Sonic's potential in Brawl.

And I doubt Tenki will be posting here. Has too many important things to sort in the Sonic Boards... as always.

But we're old enough to take care of ourselves, yeah? I'ma go see if the Sonic Video Thread has anything for doubles footage we might be able to "borrow". Muhaha.

EDIT: Uh, nope. Deosn't look they have anything with Lucas and Sonic on a team. Eh well.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Yeah your right...lol
Tenki and Memphis r Sonic experts
I wonder if we hav any Lucas experts??
I'll try to find some Lucas & Sonic team vids:)

Neon Ness

Off of the top of my head, I consider Tyr_03 and the Levitas the main Lucas experts around here. No disrespect to others, that's just my opinion...

Good luck looking for those videos, lil cj, but we're probably gonna have to just have Lucas clips for the time being.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
No, not exactly a stage spike. He sorta got caught in Lucas' Thunda Rocket of Greatness, and I dragged him downward with me under the stage. Neither of us could recover... I couldn't help but laugh.
@ my first real tourney, i did something like that against a snake and brought him under luigi's mansion. i ended up dying and he recoverd using his c4's.

Levitas

the moon
Move tier lists aren't useful.

Moves take on roles in fighting games. PK fire is used for zoning. Nair is sometimes used to apply pressure.

Putting them in a uniaxial list is too much of a simplification for anyone to get anything out of it.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I'm sending out some PMs on Youtube to get some Lucas videos. Currently the people starring in the Lucas video is only me and ToxiCrow lol. I'm hopin to get some clips of Tyr, Season, APC and others.

Also if someone wants to get me an MP3 version of Porkie of, that'd be just fantastic.

Neon Ness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNndX9qua1o

I vote for this song to be an omelet song. Why? Idk, I just remembered my friends showing it to me during the summer, lol.
I didn't actually look at this video until just now. Now the song is stuck in my head. ...:mad: But it fits too well with this thread.

omelette

Anyone remember their first tournament omelette experience? I remember taking Lucas to the quarterfinals at mine, and how my hands were shaking. Lots of upsmash was dealt that day. I eventually lost to CrocRock's Dedede, though. The dude is too good.

Also, if the only footage I have of myself is already uploaded to YouTube, does that mean I can't be in the community video? :crying: BUT I'VE GIVEN SO MUCH TO THE LUCAS COMMUNITYYYYY! ...Not really.

Neon Ness

I have nothing to contribute, BUT... I just noticed

this thread is has more popular participation than the Stickies :) lol
That's because omelettes > stickies, my dear xoxo.

Or maybe this thread needs to be stickied.

Levitas

the moon
I think it wouldn't exactly be prudent to seek out a mod to try to sticky a thread that's primarily community building and doesn't really relate much to the forum topic...

But yeah.

@ Neon ness, I think all my stuff's only on youtube also, so we'll have to figure something out.

Has anyone else here played I wanna be the guy?

ZMan

Smash Master
Neon Ness- If you have the original file OR you (or anyone else) can rip Youtube videos for me, you will be in it. Remember, no Wifi videos. Or you can send you replays to me and I can upload them. My Wii # is on the side.

and I remember my first Brawl tourny. I got 5th out of 60 people using Lucas only. But I lost to some meta scrub :(

prOAPC

Smash Lord
Neon Ness- If you have the original file OR you (or anyone else) can rip Youtube videos for me, you will be in it. Remember, no Wifi videos. Or you can send you replays to me and I can upload them. My Wii # is on the side.
can i send you my replays, but the .bin files? I have tried before to send the replays via wii number, but it didn't work :(

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The key to sending things through friend codes are the fact that you must first connect in a match.

ZMan

Smash Master
I want the videos before the 10th of December. If you already have the videos in a video format like quicktime or whatever just email them to me. If they are in replay form just send to to me over the Wii.

Of course if someone can rip Youtube vids for me I will love you LONG TIME.

Neon Ness

I want the videos before the 10th of December. If you already have the videos in a video format like quicktime or whatever just email them to me. If they are in replay form just send to to me over the Wii.

Of course if someone can rip Youtube vids for me I will love you LONG TIME.
OK... Can you add my firend/Wii code, ZMan? Over Thanksgiving Break I'ma try to find my best replays, and I'll add you then. I dunno jack about ripping YouTube videos. :urg:

ZMan

Smash Master
Ya. I just need to know WTF you live at and I'll start editing the next week.

Also so far I have gotten the title screen done for the video, lulz.

EDIT: What should the name be? I'm currently calling it "PK omelets" but that doesn't have a good ring to it.

I also need a good second song >_>

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
This is kind of random and all, but just so you guys know. If your omelet thing gets extremely out of hand and ****ing ******** like the steak thing on the sonic boards I will unleash a bout of furious flaming unlike anything you've seen me post in the past :) :) :) <3 people who don't annoy the **** out of me, lol...

Carry on Luca players :)

Neon Ness

If you flame our omelettes we'll just eat them in stride.

Also, ZMan, I live in Florida. It shouldn't matter, though, should it? It's not like the Wii will lag sending replays. :p Although I'd laugh if it did. It is Brawl, after all.

And no PK Omelette, we can do better than that. I'll start looking for a second song.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Steak isn't out of hand... Then again I rarely venture outside the sanctity of the Sonic boards. My brethren may have been steaking elsewhere but I assure you. It's merely because they are awesome.

Neon Ness

Looks like CiTH (and Chis, too, I'm guessing) got unbanned. Welcome back!

Man, I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I wish we could have a combo video of Sonic/Lucas doubles teams. I don't even know how the two fare as a team, though. I don't think they've reached Lucas yet in Kinzer's Sonic Heroes thread.

Oh yeah, as for the video name... last night I came up with "Omelet du Montage" in a tip of the hat to omelet du fromage, but it was also 1:07 in the morning and I wasn't thinking clearly. I sorta don't like the way it sounds anymore... :urg: I dunno. We'll think of something.

ZMan

Smash Master
An Omelet du Fromage sounds pretty good right now lol.

I should make a shoutout in the credits for the Sonic boards. It would say" The Sonic boards for being annoying with steak" or something.

prOAPC- I'll add you tonight. Do you want to go by APC or proAPC?

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have to look at my replays and decide witch ones to give for the video montage =/
You should sound more excited about something like this!

Question: I don't have replay files. I cut/splice them in Movie Maker
after recording the replays to my comp. My highlight footage consists of a bunch of .wmv files.

Will this work, Zman?
You are the one putting this together, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom