• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
what i don't like about these threads, is that everytime i visit the board, i have to read like 5 new pages :S
APELUCAS is the trailer of my "combo video", i'm waiting for my friend to record more fights with high quality
i have A LOT of replays with amazing stuff, they go from 60% with PKT/PKT2, to double PK Freeze stage spike, passing through magnet pull to nair combos. The problem is that i can't record them :( and my friend won't record them all because some fight are not worth to record.
if i select the best ones, can someone record the .bin files for me? Please *_*
what about naming the combo video "let's talk about omelets", this thread is why we all came together ^_^

Levitas

the moon
I have no problem with an omelets themed name.

I'd have to test my wifi here, I haven't used the wii's internet at all since I came to campus, but if it worked, I could reclaim those .bin clips.

And this thread was a calculated spam thread at first, look at the first post.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
What!? Community combo video!?

Son. I have only one request.

You must add the clip of me with the insane up smash stage spike. It was INSANE. I don't have anything good besides that anyway. :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BndDAsd5Ld4&feature=related I think it's at around 2:03.
I have 2 replays of me doing this XD

I would have had another replay of it but.....the match was 3 minutes exactly so i couldnt save it -.-

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
hey neon i just noticed that it says your playing against 8bit...where do you live?
Well, technically I "live" in Jacksonville, Florida, but I go to college in Gainesville, Florida... That's where all my offline Brawlin' be happenin'. Why, do you know 8-Bit or something?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
well I know some of the people from kansas city and im pretty sure hes the brother of one of em. ah nevermind was just wondering if you lived in our area =P

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
do u guys no about that thing when u jump, then throw down the green shell and quickly attack and then it's like an infinite jump? any idea how to do it with lucas??

(if u need me to explain, i'll re-post after i get home from my congregation)

Neon Ness

We don't need a catchphrase. We're not a team of superheroes. A meme is enough! :chuckle:

Man, I'm so sleepy. I haven't slept in the past 30 hours. Anyone ever stayed up longer than 24 hours before? :tired: I hate school, by the way.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
We don't need a catchphrase. We're not a team of superheroes. A meme is enough! :chuckle:

Man, I'm so sleepy. I haven't slept in the past 30 hours. Anyone ever stayed up longer than 24 hours before? :tired: I hate school, by the way.
Wrong. EVERYTHING needs a catchphrase.

We oulc steal Mother 3's catchphrase:

Funny, Strange, Heartrending.

Except replace that last one.

Funny, Strange, Smashing

Neon Ness

NOOOO, WHY THE CATCHPHRASE. Oh well. This thread is indeed funny, strange, and heartrending, admittedly.

Neon Ness

thats who i had in mind...how about wario? he's pedophile material.. small t-shirt, untamed mustache and fat
Wario, definitely. He drives a van with the words "Free Kandy" written on the side to Onett and parks it outside of Ness' house.

Levitas

the moon
I approve of that catchphrase. super win.

First post updated. The more win this thread becomes, the bigger and more winnish the first post will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom