• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Omelets?

We have steak at the Sonic boards.....but omelets?

:093:
lol....us Lucas mains want to be cool like the Sonic mains:)
Omelets r Lucas' fav food in Mother 3
Lucas' mother Hinawa used to make Lucas and Claus omelets before she died...it was their favorite food....she made the best omelets
*leaves to play Mother 3*

Levitas

the moon
Steak isn't sonic's favorite food. Chilly dogs have that honor.

Lord of the morning, look at my big post in this thread near the end.

driving to michigan from kansas might take a load off the empty wallet I already have XD

theres a big tourny in OK on saturday called oh snap that Im gonna be at though =P
If you want to lose more money, there are a bunch of tournaments in Ann Arbor on a frequent basis. If you want to lose less, gas is less expensive than I've seen it in a long time.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
this thread is getting posts fast!
LordOfTheMorning:pK Freeze, not really, not many good uses...u'll rarely (empashis on rarely) see a good lucas use it...but then again, there arent any Lucas' that are considered amazing yet

Levitas

the moon
I did that once, remember?

something about a going on a winning steak having the potential to prove how good sonic is...

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol you've only got us because our own boards are dead.

****ing m@gick@rps.

edit: ToxCrow, DBZ and Naruto are nothing alike.

:093:

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Naruto's pretty good actually and its starting to get into the good stuff, but Soul Eater is the shiznit

Edit: so how about that hair of lucas' its pretty sexy eh?

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
welll since we're talkiing about Lucas and Anime, i came across something on youtube about a Mother 3 anime. It was fan made, but the drawings were really good tbh. i'll probably post the link here later on??

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Hey ChaosTheory, are you stopping in Dallas Friday night before OH SNAP?
I know there's going to be a huge smashfest here Friday night ;).
um....I think Kansas might skip that one....something about an 8 hour drive to dallas one night to play some brawl and then more driving to ge to Oh Snap doesnt sound too Intriguing =P

You're going to Oh Snap right?

Veril

Frame Savant
Omelets?

Pretty tasty meme here.

Somewhere in the early pages of this chatelet there was talk of Lucas dittos. I hate them. They never happen and when they do I always do poorly since everyone in my area has played my Lucas (I still win). Sad little smash scene.

Bah!

Also, wifi sucks.

Levitas

the moon
I'm convinced that Lucas's hair is made of pure murderous intent. PKT, PK freeze, and most notably his upsmash come from his hair.

Deadly, deadly hair.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I live in Kansas. Why would I make such an out-of-the-way trip to stay in Dallas before going to Oklahoma?

You're going to Oh Snap right?
Oh, I'm sorry. I forget you are from Kansas. Ever since I found out you went to College Station pre HOBO (11? 10?) I assumed you were in the area. From what I can tell, nearly all of Texas is meeting in Dallas Friday night so we can smash at DallasPhat's apartment. We plan on pulling no punches and chipping in money for the fine when we get a noise complaint.

I will be going to OH SNAP, good sir. I'll be sure to introduce myself this time.
We must also have an obligatory clash of Lucas powers, if you know what I mean.

But, Veril, why don't you like Lucas dittos? :(

I'm convinced that Lucas's hair is made of pure murderous intent. PKT, PK freeze, and most notably his upsmash come from his hair.

Deadly, deadly hair.
That is too funny. Sig'd

Everything < Lucas < nothing
fix'd. Get that Dexter **** outta here, XD. jk.

But, we must always remember to append "< Lucas" to the end of all
mathematical inequalities. ie: 3 < x < 7 < Lucas.

That is all.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This thread is amazing, and hopefully it won't be locked by morning.

What are the best approach options, I keep seeing bair but it doesn't seem too great to me.

And dittos suck, no matter which character you're playing.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
So, as we know, PSI is ranked by level in Mother: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Omega (and sometimes Sigma, but not in Mother 3). However, in Brawl, this level is not noted. What level of PK Freeze, Fire, Thunder, and Love do y'all think Lucas uses for his attacks?

Phoenix: I remember that banner. I have it saved, lol.

Levitas

the moon
Lucas uses a lot lower than alpha. If he used pk thunder alpha, that'd be like 150 hp immediately.

Also, if you really want to approach, get them to shield and nair into it.

Dair is also sort of safe.

Fair sucks for approach.

Who approaches on the ground w/ lucas, anyway?

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
This thread is amazing, and hopefully it won't be locked by morning.

What are the best approach options, I keep seeing bair but it doesn't seem too great to me.

And dittos suck, no matter which character you're playing.
Lucas dittos are an epic clash of manliness. Almost as manly as Falcon dittos.

As for approaches, I go with short hop neutral airs mostly. That's if I'm not B sticking PK Fires until Lucas runs out of PP. Don't use fair if your opponent is grounded.

Fair-ing a grounded opponent --> get Shield Grabbed --> pray the character is not Marth, Charizard, Ice Climbers, etc. --> eat damage --> not a happy Lucas

Full Hop down air is also nice, especially against characters with shorter full hops than Lucas. Some characters can simply jump with you and stuff the down air.

It depends mostly on the character you are playing against, some of which you don't want to approach. Ever.

EDIT: sometimes I shield cancel a run and go straight into Lucas' jabs. It usually works but I don't do it a lot.
I'd much rather be abusing PK fire than putting my small *** low-tier character in harm's way.

Levitas

the moon
Did you post the exact same thing (in essence) w/o seeing my post immediately after/during my post?

Amazing. Lucas's game is so...

well we know what we're talking about, at least.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Did you post the exact same thing (in essence) w/o seeing my post immediately after/during my post?

Amazing. Lucas's game is so...

well we know what we're talking about, at least.
Yes, I apologize for the redundancy. I spend a lot of time on the message screen (missing other posts) in order to make a massive wall of text. I'm not much for short answers.
I like to give as much detail as I can XD.

Levitas

the moon
Yes, I apologize for the redundancy. I spend a lot of time on the message screen (missing other posts) in order to make a massive wall of text. I'm not much for short answers.
I like to give as much detail as I can XD.
lol, I post as if I'm playing golf.

Irsic

Smash Ace
If you're close and you're ftilting a shield, you ..won't be punished. It's too fast, I've never been punished for that before.

But why wouldn't I just SHNair over that? nAir your best approach option but it's better to force an approach.

Also, PKFreeze has some pretty situational uses, but it's not a bad skill by any means, and players tend to overexaggerate it's ending lag. Only the beginning has any real lag, so aside from that, you're fine.

Levitas

the moon
Anyone else play MBAC?

I'm a total noob at the game. I want to get better though... Akiha was my main until I figured out that Mech-Hisui is like what happens when you combine melee marth with falco and ROB. Except that she's not broken. Beats my old strategy of spamming 2C with Akiha by far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom