• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Do the omelets have anything to do with anything in Mother 3? Like I know your Mom makes them before being skewered but does it do anything else? Like I'm fairly sure naming your favorite thing love gives you PK love later or something. Omelets do something similar?

Levitas

the moon
Well, other than random text mentioning how Hinawa's omelets are the best, no.

But we all know that Lucas is an omelets kind of guy. Whatever that means.

MBAC = Melty Blood: Act Cadenza, a 2d fighter based in the world of Tsukihime, a visual novel.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Do the omelets have anything to do with anything in Mother 3? Like I know your Mom makes them before being skewered but does it do anything else? Like I'm fairly sure naming your favorite thing love gives you PK love later or something. Omelets do something similar?
well, u meet a mole in the game that says he likes omelets, and when he says that, Lucas starts having flashbacks of his mom and brother...he then immediatle kills the mole with PK Love then he gets a hold of himself and u continue with the story.

and Irsic, good observation with ftilt. i never noticed that before
EDIT: is anyone else here thats played MOther 3 freaked out by the Magypsies??

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
GAH! MOTHER 3 SPOILERS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE! With that said... Omelets.

Hahahaha. I like the new direction of the Lucas Boards. I've never been a part of something so internet-meme-ish. It is exciting.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Wow, this thread got really epic while I was away. We even got the Sonic boarders up in the joint. MMM STEAK OMELETTES

I hate Melty Blood. It's like a fake Guilty Gear.

Also, I'm surprised when people say to use Up Smash sparingly. I use it a lot, especially near the edge of the stage, and anyone at our club who's played me can tell you that. I should probably cut down on it just to be safe, though. I love PK Freeze, too... I just don't know how to follow up afterwards.

When fighting Marth, this is always the best strategy.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Steak and Omelets... lol we should make a club for Steak and Omelet fans, with Neon Ness' picture as our banner

Ness's favorite food (like Sonic's according to thecatinthehat) is Steak as well...i'm kinda surprised that no one mentioned that yet
GAH! MOTHER 3 SPOILERS ARE NOT APPROPRIATE!
i'm guessing you obviously havent played mother 3 yet:laugh:

prOAPC

Smash Lord
nice pic
today i ate omelets at breakfast, my girlfriend prepared them without knowing anytime ^_^ this must be destiny
also, as for approach, try using magnet pull, then jab, it's like wavdashing jab :O

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It looks like a lot of character boards are making their own Back Rooms these days. Sonic has his Steak Break Room, and now the Marios have got something called the Pipe House.

...We need a Lucas Backroom with a catchy title. Sunday Breakfast Room?

One day, I'll find a way into the Steak Break Room. This I promise you.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
nice pic
today i ate omelets at breakfast, my girlfriend prepared them without knowing anytime ^_^ this must be destiny
also, as for approach, try using magnet pull, then jab, it's like wavdashing jab :O
its a sign.....I was at IHOP with my friends and when i got there one of my friends offered me half of his omelet cause he was full o.O

magnet pull is one of my favorite ways to approach....and here people thought that they were safe when they were across the stage >=D

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol at this thread. win all over the place.

Ness's favorite food (like Sonic's according to thecatinthehat) is Steak as well...i'm kinda surprised that no one mentioned that yet
Interesting. It's not really his fave food. It's just a raging meme that we have going on at our boards.

But just for the record, it's his fave.

:093:

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
You didn't hear it from me, but the Yoshi's have a SUPER SECRET CHATROOM in which they worship Yoshi and the Low-Tier.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
You didn't hear it from me, but the Yoshi's have a SUPER SECRET CHATROOM in which they worship Yoshi and the Low-Tier.
It's not really his fave food. It's just a raging meme that we have going on at our boards.

But just for the record, it's his fave.

:093:
yeah i heard chili dogs were his favorite.
and i heard about the Yoshi Chatroom. apparently they do all sorts of crazy rituals ; all in the name of Yoshi

Breakfast Club

Duh
i think Game and Watch hav a club called "The Breakfast Club", so i dont think the Breakfast Club would work...even tho we serve better breakfast than G+W ever would

lil cj

Smash Lord
Wow this Omelet thread is really becoming popular:)
Maybe our club could be called The Secret Snake Club(based off rope snake)
I know its a Billy & Mandy quote...lol

Levitas

the moon
I'm gonna check the spelling that mato went with and potentially change the thread title to match.

AHA! Mato used the same spelling I did. Take that, extra "te"s at the end.

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
it only gets better Terios

and this thread owns. by far, this is one of the best threads on the Lucas boards

TRYING TO GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT

LEVITAS: remember that song u posted last night?? Can that be the Lucas Boards theme song?? i vote yes x1000

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
This thread is nothing compared to one i know... Also Omelets are best when only made out of egg.

And you guys need this not sure why though...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Anyone else play MBAC?

I'm a total noob at the game. I want to get better though... Akiha was my main until I figured out that Mech-Hisui is like what happens when you combine melee marth with falco and ROB. Except that she's not broken. Beats my old strategy of spamming 2C with Akiha by far...
How is that not broken?

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
In dat pic Ness reminds me of Jay from Jay and Silent Bob

Ness: Snooch to the mooch.

Also Melty Blood SUCKS. I Play Mahvel instead. I'm gangsta like that.

This Friday I'm to Ihop for my musical's after production dinner. Should I get the omelet there?

Levitas

the moon
Zman, I vote yes.

Sage, it's because she's not good.

Terios: YOU MUST RECOVER the data for the save. or just start over.

Toxicrow: I also vote yes for that being the theme song. Seeing as I don't have any *real* authority here, I also note that nobody's posted an alternative nor expressed any degree of dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom