• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Hey. I'm a new Pit player. I want to Co-main him with Dedede. Is there anything I need to know? For example common misconceptions about how to play Pit, what the most important things to practice are, the most important fundamentals needed for him, and just general tips. Also, is WoI on the ground faster than his run?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well then. Tell me all about that Uprising, aside from the (I'm assuming) overusage of Beam Claws.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For one, it was in NY, and two, I DON'T TRAVEL, so I wasn't there!

You'd think that people would get a clue after me yelling at others for almost 3 years about me NOT TRAVELING, but obviously, I may just be wrong about it. I really hate repeating myself about this matter.
As far as experience goes, I can say that I'll easily catch up.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll still be #1 wifi Pit, and that can't be taken away from me anytime soon.

And technically you're not Pit from the start in Uprising, besides Story mode. I better find me a "Tesla Coil" soon.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Admiral... after all these years.. you're still the same. Its admiring and hilarious at the same time.
But honestly I feel like you'd have more fun playing offline than you do on wifi. Although i haven't picked up my sticks since the SNES tourney.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just don't provoke me about it the offline garbage. I said it thousands of times, and I'm not going to discuss it. My decision's final. Besides, this game did cause me plenty of stress and I've dealt with plenty of backstabbers and all of that, so I just wanna get away from it. I do admit that I never thought I'd play the game for 4 years, let alone 3.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
For one, it was in NY, and two, I DON'T TRAVEL, so I wasn't there!

You'd think that people would get a clue after me yelling at others for almost 3 years about me NOT TRAVELING, but obviously, I may just be wrong about it. I really hate repeating myself about this matter.
As far as experience goes, I can say that I'll easily catch up.
Nope, never told me that reason.

I am not "people."

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
The whole 'I can be moody and constantly darken conversation on the board and get away it just cos its my nature" is seriously irritating.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not that I worry bout it anymore, but if I look around here from up to "last month" you can see nothing relating to MUs, besides that one sticky that hasn't had a comment in a while. Let's face it; we're outta shape and poorly organized compared to the old school angels, but I'm not going to worry bout it.

But to Uprising, I love it already. Finally some dialogue that makes me smile often. So many 4th walls being broken... and then I imagine hearing...

"Yeah! Take that, wall!" -Pit

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
We're none of those things. We were doing great when i had the time to continue with the projects I LEAD with the work I PUT IN. I've said MANY A TIME that i can't handle ANY responsibilities atm until fall semester/summer other than making sure u guys stay in line due to my extremely difficult schedule while wanting to have some semblance of a smash and social life.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm aware of life getting in the way of some members, but that didn't mean that some of us who were active and has plenty of time could just do nothing, and try to help fill in some of the gaps. Sigh... Maybe we'll see how it goes in a few months after some stuff don't pile up as much. Maybe we were destined to break about because of these issues, plus nothing lasts forever. I'm sure you'll find a way soon.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yea school ran in on me good, I barely chat with my friends anymore and have no wii around so there's no point discussing the game much unless it's other people's success (hence my top 5)

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Palutena confirms that Pit has swagger in Uprising.

That's even the word she uses.

This game, man.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Playing Kid Icarus hurts my hands no matter what position I'm in...

Am I destined to the fate of hurt hands no matter what game I control Pit in ? :/

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hi Krys, Loli, Seagull, and Kassandra! And others.

Uprising's very fun indeed, so many broken fourth walls and plot twists. Very fun once you get used to the controls.

Top Bottom